Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
my chair is murdering me and i've decided to spend money that i don't have (thank you ebay) on a Good Chair. i'm planning to go visit the herman miller showroom in NYC to check out the embody, and i want to see the leap as well since i can find more leaps more cheaply than anywhere else. is the leap vs embody thing a matter of preference? because with how difficult it is to find somebody nearby with a showroom and leaps i might go with the embody if i find it comfortable

e: actually now having said that i might have no choice but to go with a leap sight unseen, the price is really in my range whilst the embody is really expensive even when used. the leap probably won't kill me even if it wasn't the best most comfortable thing available

logikv9 fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Feb 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

TheEye posted:

I tried the Embody recently at the NYC showroom and didn't really care for it. I liked some of the cheaper chairs more. There's a Steelcase showroom too, but it's only open 9-4 weekdays, so I'm still trying to figure out when I can get there and try the Leap.

I was looking at the steelcase showroom but it looks like it's open only for appointments only??