Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Rasamune posted:

Well, this sucks. The Herman Miller Aeron B with PostureFit I bought from Design Within Reach came in on Thursday, and after sitting in it for two days I'm pretty sure the drat thing is giving me more back pain than when I was sitting in a rigid wooden dining chair. I'm about 5'6" and 1 60 lbs, so I'm pretty sure that the B is the correct size for me — my back just feels sore after I get out of the chair. I don't know if I should keep messing with the adjustments and try to find a good fit, or if there's something in my posture that causing the pain, or if I should just say "gently caress it" and see if I can return it or sell it on Craigslist.
drat that does suck. I received an aeron b for christmas and it is amazing (although I use one at work and knew I liked it). I'm a little heavier/taller though. Have you fiddled with the lumbar support or is the problem happening to a different area of your back?

e: just realized I do not know what posturefit means. To the internet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Zarin posted:

I think that's something the thread has struggled with. Madison Seating has had mixed reviews in this thread, I think.

I've had an Aeron from Madison for like 17 years. But it's the only thing I ever got from them so not very helpful I suppose.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

every “secretlab” is actually a wankdungeon

if you absolutely must have a twitch streamer chair, then ask the nice man who is holding on to your passport for safe keeping to buy you a Herman Miller x Logitech Embody

I have one of these (Logi Embody) on order and I'm pretty pumped.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I need the "cooling layer" on the Logi for my sweaty goon rear end

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I am so loving my logi embody. What a joy.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

I do find it a bit more comfortable for the butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Zarin posted:

Chicxulub Impact Event.

Google has an animation on the search results page if you look this up.