Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

KillHour posted:

The Staybridge Suites I'm staying at has Herman Miller Aeron chairs in the rooms. This is the first time I've sat in one, and I must have it. :swoon:

That is a lot to spend on a chair. It looks like it would be comfy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

nnnotime posted:

Anybody try one of these Verte RTM chairs before? Retail about $1500 USD.

https://modernchair.com/verte-chair-with-brushed-aluminum-frame.html

I think it's cool the chair can practically shape itself to most of your spine.

It's that the chair from Batman?

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
So Madison seating has leap v2 chairs for $400. Is this a good deal? I understand it'll more than likely come from an office liquidation. Would it be worth it? I desperately need a chair to help my computer posture and to get rid of my low back waiting room chair. Headrest for the Leap v2, are there aftermarket headrests or do I have to buy a model with the headrest?

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
So I bought a Leap V2 and I have only one issue with it. After a long period of sitting the chair my coccyx starts hurting. Do I not have my chair adjusted properly or is something else at play here.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
So I know most leap chairs don't come with a head rest and I looked into purchasing one from a reseller under the premise that mine on my leap broke during transport. They wanted $250 for the full head rest assembly. I found this last November and installed it on my chair. Does requiring drilling because it doesn't install using the integrated system for the OEM head rest. If you're interested in adding a head rest to your chair I would suggest this. It has both height and tilt adjustment, but it's not very stiff.

https://officechairatwork.com/product/steelcase-leap-version-2-chair-headrest/

I sit 4+ hours a day in the chair and 10+ on my days off. Been using it since November '18 and I haven't noticed any issues with the chair back or head rest itself.

I bought the chair in November of '17 from Madison Seating, refurbished.

SlayVus fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 28, 2019