Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf
Would anyone here be able to identify a Steelcase chair simply by a photo?

If so, I would appreciate it if someone could let me know which Steelcase model this chair looks to be:

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/fuo/4273724664.html

To me it resembles a Leap but looks cheaper than the other images I've seen online which makes me hesitant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Definitely looks like a Leap v2, based on the arms and what can be made out from the pictures. I don't know where they got the "$300 new" from, maybe they just don't actually know what they have? I'd check out the sticker underneath or ask for a picture of it to make absolutely sure though.
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback.

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf

VulgarandStupid posted:

Did best buy and staples stop selling amazon gift cards? I just went to a BB and couldn't find any. Neither sears, staples or best buy have then on their websites.

Last time I went to Best Buy to get Amazon GCs I had to buy the Kindle branded cards by asking the person at the register for them.

They weren't on the floor but function the same as a generic Amazon gift card.

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf
Would a chair labeled as "Steelcase 462 Leap LX" technically be a "V1" model?

I can't find anything distinctive to this labeling other than replacement parts on the Steelcase website which seem to indicate manufacturing in 2007.

Thanks

Edit for pic: http://images.craigslist.org/01414_4yyzdGpPOPE_600x450.jpg

HONKER24 fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 1, 2015