Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Yerok posted:

Not sure, I imagine the refurb deals Crandall and others do on the leap wouldn't be as popular if you could get the same level of discount so maybe not?

From what I gather the commercial office furniture dealers are shooting for roughly 30% above cost on sales so it's still worth going through the list of dealers and seeing if anyone will direct order you a discounted chair. Even with limited supply and three week lead times on HM stuff I had no issue finding someone to cut me a deal.

Any suggestion on what to say when asking if they could direct order a chair? I’m trying to get one for my partner who’s also my home health aide. I’m incredibly worried about his back health. He sits at his computer most of the day, but I rely on him to be able to lift and transfer me. (I use a wheelchair)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
https://www.ofwgo.com/P/570/FullMeshExecutiveTaskChairwithHeadrest

How is this chair? I’m trying to find a chair for my caregiver that will help prevent his back from hurting. He spends a lot of time in it (not gaming) and is 6’.
I’m willing to spend a bit, but the $1000 chairs are a bit much.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I think I’m just gonna keep looking on Craigslist for an Aeron or Mirra 2. I’m willing to spend a bit more than that for a chair considering it will be used so much. My safety is, quite literally, in the palm of his hand considering he lifts me so much.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
How does the Clatina compare to the Elusion? How can I get a headrest for the Elusion? I looked for mention of (options), but I can’t find it.
There’s some Leap V2s listed on CL for $250 an hour away. Hopefully they are still available

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
The Leap v2 was snatched up before I could get it, but there’s a Leap v1 for $300. Is the v1 still good? Does being the older version going to mean it’s old as heck?