Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Just to contribute: I have a 2004 aeron I use every day but had the urge to get a seat with a headrest so I could lean back and think. I was going to grab a crappy gamer chair but someone in the Costco thread (thank you!) asked why I didn’t just grab a headrest for the aeron.

I didn’t know they existed, and thought they’d look goofy anyway but I did some looking and found this:

aeron headrest from Amazon

I’ve used it a couple of days now and love it. Plus it doesn’t look nearly as goofy as I thought.

While poking around on amazon I also found replacement foam pieces for the front of the seat and posturefit thing for lumbar support. It’s a like a new chair for the cost of a new gamer chair! Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU