Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPGsArts
Oct 25, 2020

Pet Portraits and Custom Commissions

tildes posted:

What would a good cheap chair be which I'll only use occasionally? I have a bit of an unfortunate combo where my back is not happy if I sit for a long time in a bad chair, but I also have somewhere that I only work 1-2 days a week. I've been using a makeshift standing desk AKA random boxes stacked on each other, but would like a chair as well I can switch into off and on.

I’d like to second this, but I’ll be using it a little more often. Maybe 3 times a week to start. Looking for a good budget option with a tall back or headrest. Mostly for gaming, but I dislike most of the “gamer chairs”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU