Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
I assume the SecretLab chairs are poo poo? Their complete lack of a return or refund policy kind of kills it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Don't ever use WD40 for lubrication purposes. For getting chewing gum out of hair? Great. But not for lube.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
I have the smaller Secret Lab chair, in fabric. Just a goofy pillow, but it's nice and I dig it.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM

GreenBuckanneer posted:

How are SecretLab chairs? rip off or good enough?

I bought one on black friday. It feels adequate? Gets used a lot, still very solid. No squeaks or wobbles. Looks brand new.