Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Fizzlebottom
May 3, 2005

I will show you wonderful, terrible things
My chair at work is ok, but my chair at home is absolutely beat down. The seat cushion material has broken down to the point that it has maybe 1/10 the padding that it did originally.

There's a guy in the Seattle area who sells a ton of used office furniture. He's got a huge lot of Steelcase Criterions for $135 a piece. I think I may pick one up in the next few weeks. Can't beat a decent price like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Fizzlebottom
May 3, 2005

Wombot posted:

Oh joy, more things to spend money on!

I move around. A lot. I move from sitting bolt upright, to leaning to one side, to reclining, to reeeaally reclining. Do the chairs like the Leap or Embody, that claim to move with you, really feel better than chairs that have reclining backs and tiltable seats?

Hah, I think I've seen that guy's craigslist ads. Do you by chance know what he charges for Leaps, or is it a case by case thing?

From what I've seen, it completely depends on what he's got in stock at the time. I think he has an endless supply of Criterions. Right now, his site shows a bunch of KI Engage and Ergogenesis Mid Back chairs. Haven't seen anyone who regularly carries Leaps around here just yet.

Lord Fizzlebottom
May 3, 2005

Juriko posted:

Anyway you could drop a link if he has a site? I like my HM Reaction well enough, but if I could score a leap with some luck that could be amazing.

I'm just realizing that I don't think his inventory list has been updated since 2009. He's got his phone number in all the craigslist ads though, so it can't hurt to call and see what he has.

http://nwresourcer.com/