Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
My posting station is an ergonomic nightmare without even taking the chair into consideration, but my current chair feels like I am sitting on one of these guys;

So I need to replace it. I have done a little poking around CL looking for used high-end chairs and have come to the conclusion that I don't sit enough to really want to spend even $300-400 on a used chair. While there are weeks where I am poopsocking with the best of them, but there are more weeks when I don't even sit for more time than it takes to drink a coffee and read my email. I think I wanna spend like $200 but I can go higher if the difference of $50 is going to be huge.

Is there a recommended chair in this range? Or can I just go to ikea and just pick whatever feels more comfortable in the moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

The Ikea Markus is generally recommended in that price range, but make sure to try before you buy.

Cool, thanks!