Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm wanting to get a Nice Chair, but I'm having a hard time finding places that sell chairs from the high-end brands in Memphis. The only place I can find on the internet that seems like it might actually sell Herman Miller chairs is this ( https://apgof.com/ ) and it's not clear to me if this company actually sells to individuals or if it's just a business vendor. If you search for a store on Herman Miller's own website, the closest places are in St. Louis and Nashville. I guess it can't hurt to stop by this place and see what they have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I got a fancy chair (Embody - white/graphite base with "Nightfall" upholstry - looks really great IMO, particularly the white; I don't really like the look of all-black chairs/furniture). Finally decided to go through with it, since I'm working from home almost all the time now.

It is so nice. It has this perfect level of "firmness" where it's not quite as firm as other high-end chairs I've tried (which are sometimes too firm for my taste; the Aeron didn't seem like it'd be as comfortable for long periods of use) but still firm enough that it keeps my posture good.

Back when I was still in the office, I got a sort of "mid-end" $300 chair that work paid for and was generally disappointed with it, so it's nice to just have something that feels great and has a long warranty (so ideally I can use it indefinitely).