Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Carbolic posted:

That isn't a fair criticism. With the rest of the lance engaging the enemy, it would have been a terrible idea to hang back and go for the secondary objective while the rest of us fought 3 vs 6. Blame the overall strategy if you like - we could have turtled, although that seemed unlikely to be very fun - but don't blame Red for being a team player.

Fair enough, but turtling might not have been that bad of an idea. Two of the Taurians on your map didn't have any jumpjets and that meant the mud could've bogged them down, cutting them off so you guys could focus on the hovers and the jumpers while hiding behind some ridges. But hindsight is always 20/20 and thanks to that aggressive play the Firebee was hitting way above its weight class so I guess it evens out.

None of that matters anymore though. Just leggit the gently caress out of there. Barring PTN's dice suddenly coming down with the fits, Taurians won the field here, so may as well bring as much of the metal back for emergency repairs as you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
There wasn't much choice other than turtling if one wanted to complete the scanning objective, unless one gets lucky early and finds the survivors so they can report what's on in the rest of the bunkers.

You really think they should run? I'd be stoked if they did cuz of loyalty to Taurus, but 2/3 enemies are just begging to be killed this turn.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Readingaccount posted:

There wasn't much choice other than turtling if one wanted to complete the scanning objective, unless one gets lucky early and finds the survivors so they can report what's on in the rest of the bunkers.

You really think they should run? I'd be stoked if they did cuz of loyalty to Taurus, but 2/3 enemies are just begging to be killed this turn.

The Taurians already won here, there's no objectives for the militia players to accomplish other than escape. Considering how far the Raven and Blackjack are from the North edge, they'll have to fight their way through in order to run, anyway. Better to try to punch through the Cicada and push the Phoenix out of bounds instead of carefully walking up to the Plainsmen and getting a face full of SRMs before the Raven can even wind up for a punt. If they can remove the `Mechs then they can try playing cleanup on the Plainsman later. Successfully destroying the Taurians here means the militia pilots will still have to escape, just that they might have time to bring the Firebee's head in tow. But that husband-wife reunion isn't going to happen if the players take unnecessary risks.

The real question is, when the follow-up mission to this one gets put to the vote, will we pick it? These withdrawal orders are obviously in order to give the Sirdar New Syrtis Militia time to regroup, possibly repair and rearm the damaged `Mechs we have here, and prepare for the decisive battle for the remains of the planet. Every Ducal unit lost here means one less `Mech in the New Syrtis forces later. A Pyrrhic victory at the cost of the Blackjack and Raven would put them even further on the backfoot than they already are. Since you've been paying even closer attention to events than I have, I'm going to call your bluff and say that you came to the same conclusion a while ago and just want to see as many militia `Mechs wrecked here as possible. :hehe:

And when the follow-up mission does come up for a vote, are the Goon pilots going to be playing the Duchy forces, the Taurians, or the Capellans? (Who will certainly be a factor in the likely case of a Capellan victory at the crash site.) It's entirely possible that PTN, being the GM and in his rights to do so, gave the Capellan players incentive to betray via PM. If I were a Capellan player (again) and were given knowledge that a successful backstab would mean that the Capellans get to dig out a Yu Huang and other Cappie survivors and start wreaking havoc on both their enemies next battle, I'd be inclined to betray too. Because that's a quite interesting turn of events, and it's the players' job to put on a good show.

Who knows, the next mission might be a big three-sided clash. One to two lances each side, give or take some based on survivors here. Any more would be an interminable slog, any less would be a mite humble for a decisive battle.

Runa fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Oct 22, 2013

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009
Alright, if we're going north, it looks like I can run to 1515, setting me up to possibly kick the last 'Mech standing if it doesn't maneuver too much this next round... How does that sound to anyone?

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
I'm afraid you can't get even adjacent to 1515, what with all the level changes in the way.

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

The Merry Marauder posted:

I'm afraid you can't get even adjacent to 1515, what with all the level changes in the way.

Well can I run to 1517? If I'm remembering how the level changes work correctly I think I can...

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
You can make 1417, which gives you a little more flexibility next turn, so you can see where the Cicada goes, and still gives you a +2 TMM.

I'm not clear in my mind at the moment what that is in 1520, rocks, rubble, etc, but if it impedes movement, you can't run to 1517. You can apparently still jump there, though.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Any advice on what the Blackjack should do?

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Jump north for a huge number of turns, firing your right arm behind you as you go. Run once you reach open ground.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Go for stupid Glory. Kick the tank in the face.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

T.G. Xarbala posted:

The Taurians already won here, there's no objectives for the militia players to accomplish other than escape. Considering how far the Raven and Blackjack are from the North edge, they'll have to fight their way through in order to run, anyway. Better to try to punch through the Cicada and push the Phoenix out of bounds instead of carefully walking up to the Plainsmen and getting a face full of SRMs before the Raven can even wind up for a punt. If they can remove the `Mechs then they can try playing cleanup on the Plainsman later. Successfully destroying the Taurians here means the militia pilots will still have to escape, just that they might have time to bring the Firebee's head in tow. But that husband-wife reunion isn't going to happen if the players take unnecessary risks.

The real question is, when the follow-up mission to this one gets put to the vote, will we pick it? These withdrawal orders are obviously in order to give the Sirdar New Syrtis Militia time to regroup, possibly repair and rearm the damaged `Mechs we have here, and prepare for the decisive battle for the remains of the planet. Every Ducal unit lost here means one less `Mech in the New Syrtis forces later. A Pyrrhic victory at the cost of the Blackjack and Raven would put them even further on the backfoot than they already are. Since you've been paying even closer attention to events than I have, I'm going to call your bluff and say that you came to the same conclusion a while ago and just want to see as many militia `Mechs wrecked here as possible. :hehe:

Nah, I'm just not as familiar with the game and tactics. :) But you've convinced me, the Raven should run, or it'll stand a 50% chance of exploding before the kick. I still think the Blackjack should kick the Plainsman in the face though, it'll likely get away with it and land a kill.

Do you mean there's no objective because they lost the scanner? That can still be achieved by combat (especially the push). I don't know about protecting the bunkers, but that might still be doable too.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 25, 2013

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Readingaccount posted:

I think the primary objective is to win? That can still be achieved by combat (especially the push). I don't know about protecting the bunkers, but that might still be doable too.

quote:

India Recon Lance “The Last Report” Primary Objectives:
- Retreat off the North map edge! (0/3)

India Recon Lance “The Last Report” Secondary Objectives:
- Defeat Taurian Forces (incomplete)
- Defend the Fallout Bunker Entrance (failed)
- Use the Raven’s equipment to confirm the condition of the six bunkers and the number (if any) of the survivors (failed)

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Ah, thanks. I did find the Drillson's lingering exceedingly suspicious. PTN answered it didn't have room for troops though, so maybe it just fired at the entrance, or used some EW, or had room for just two or three guys with hacking gear? Hail Taurus!

Oh, I finally see what you mean. The primary objective has changed. And while the now secondary objective of 'win' is still 'incomplete' and they can retreat off like Xarbala said, why risk it? (Well, I still would, but I can easily see why not.)

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Oct 25, 2013

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
To my mind, the problem was the Raven not scanning.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Pretty sure the "Defend the Bunkers" objective failed because of the incoming Taurians, likely spawned by the loss of the Raven's scanning equipment due to the destruction of its torsos... Sure, the Drillson swinging down there might have something to do with it, but I think the damage to the Raven was more of the catalyst...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I thought it failed because he lost the bit of his torso that all the scanning gear is in.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

goatface posted:

I thought it failed because he lost the bit of his torso that all the scanning gear is in.

^^^ This one.

Also, I'll be updating tomorrow whether I have everyone's orders or not. I'd be doing that today, but I'm not in the right headspace to be a jerk.

Edit: I didn't get enough sleep last night and so I feel a little sick. It should blow over, and if it doesn't I'll keep you informed.

Double Edit: For clarity, I don't have orders for the Griffin, the Raven, or the Blackjack.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 26, 2013

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Your 'new' order deadlines are going to be very entertaining in the next round, if this is any indication.

(Full disclosure: I was late on a *LOT* of turns last round, and might be part of the reason PTN is insisting upon 2 updates per week / the 72 hour rule.)

Fluff-wise, there will be a huge amount of mech QC issues like the (excellent) first one this round, where the cables weren't plugged in.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

^^^ This one.

Also, I'll be updating tomorrow whether I have everyone's orders or not. I'd be doing that today, but I'm not in the right headspace to be a jerk.

Edit: I didn't get enough sleep last night and so I feel a little sick. It should blow over, and if it doesn't I'll keep you informed.

Double Edit: For clarity, I don't have orders for the Griffin, the Raven, or the Blackjack.

Yes, stand still little Griffin :black101: We'll make it quick.

Really though, I'd rather he got orders in. It will be far more interesting that way.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Your character's name Otaktay 'Red Cloud' rather fits your Olothreutes (moth) handle. :)

<<< In that case, though the first listed primary objective was to survive which hasn't changed, shouldn't scanning the bunkers have been the second listed primary objective ahead of a third-listed primary objective of defeating the Taurian forces?
Wonderful mission of course, I'm just not sure the order of importance was clear on the second map.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Oct 26, 2013

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Olothreutes posted:

Yes, stand still little Griffin :black101: We'll make it quick.

Really though, I'd rather he got orders in. It will be far more interesting that way.

Orders are in. Thought I'd already submitted them for this round but must have forgotten.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Oct 26, 2013

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Readingaccount posted:

Your character's name Otaktay 'Red Cloud' rather fits your Olothreutes (moth) handle. :)

<<< In that case, though the first listed primary objective was to survive which hasn't changed, shouldn't scanning the bunkers have been the second listed primary objective ahead of a third-listed primary objective of defeating the Taurian forces?
Wonderful mission of course, I'm just not sure the order of importance was clear on the second map.

The name isn't actually moth based. Google just redirects to that. It's actually Greek biblical lexicon for "A destroyer." Also appropriate for the "Red Cloud" I feel.

VV: So we have a guy named "Kills Many 'Red Cloud'" being played by someone with a handle that means "A Destroyer." I approve.

Olothreutes fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 26, 2013

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ignore me, I misunderstood who's name was being referenced.

Edit: I thought you were commenting on Otaktay, which is Lakota for "Kills Many" (fun trivia, his original last name was going to be Little White Man but that's too close to the name of an acquaintance of mine and wherever possible I don't write about people resembling people I actually know).

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 26, 2013

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009
Welp, I've got some provisional orders in! :smithicide:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Steel Will: Tactical Update 13

Last Turn Correction
- The Drillson was unable to fire its Large Laser, damage to the Blackjack’s cockpit and the pilot hit taken have been reverted!

Initiative Phase
- Delta Battle Lance, Sirdar DNS Militia: Rolled 3!
- 2nd Lance, 3rd Chesterton Voltigeurs: Rolled 6!
Capellan Forces win initiative!

Movement Phase

Combat Phase
Impact Point Zero
2) Griffin
- Fires ER PPC at Huron Warrior (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 EM Radiation = 9): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (1/16 armor remains)!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 22!

3) Enfield
- Fires LB-10X (CLUSTER) at Wolverine (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 EM Interference - 1 cluster = 8): rolled 8, 4 submunitions hit Right Arm (12/18 armor remains), Left Torso (10/20 armor remains), Head (6/9 armor remains (Pilot Hit!)), Left Torso (9/20 armor remains)!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Wolverine (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 EM Interference - 2 Pulse Laser = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 13 heat, sinks 22!

7) Huron Warrior
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Hunter (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 EM Interference = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 17!

4) Wolverine
- Holds fire!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 26!

Cronus
- Holds fire!
- Gains 0 weapon heat!

Hunter Light Support Tank
- Fires LRM-20 at Griffin (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 EM Interference + 1 minimum range = 9): Rolled 6, miss!

Yantai Reservation
9) Watchman
- Fires Medium Laser at Cicada (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Cicada (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Cicada (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Cicada (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 12!

10) Blackjack
- Reverses Right Arm!
- Fires PPC at Plainsman (4 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement = 11): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 20!

11) Raven
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 12!

Cicada
- Fires Medium Laser at Watchman (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Watchman (4 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 12, hit Left Arm (2/12 armor remains)!
- Gains 6 weapon heat!

Phoenix
- Fires PPC at Watchman (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 10 weapon heat!

Plainsman Hovertank
- Holds fire!

End Phase:
Wolverine
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test! Rolled 12, succeeds!

“Do you think it’s safe to go up now?”

“Not on your life, kid,” Chief Technician Calliope Granger flicked her half-finished cigarette into a parabolic descent into the nearly pitch-black Mechbay. She watched its slow fall from her position atop Bunker 5’s loading gantry. The orange glow intensified as it fell as tobacco and paper burned more intensely, then dashed itself out in an explosion of orange sparks against the ferrocrete floor nearly two stories below.

“You let that uranium dust in here and we all die.”

“That’s what the back bunker’s for,” Procyon “Cy” Tryne grumbled. The kid was lanky and lean, and the bulky cooling vest he wore made him look gaunt. His eyes were sunken, his narrow face lit only by the six red emergency lights scattered at key points throughout the bay. They’d gone low-power when The Bunker’s seismic sensors detected the stomping of `Mech feet and everyone not near one of those lights had frozen in place rather than bumble around in the darkness tripping over barrels of toxic coolant or the stores of live ammunition. Cy frowned, his expression grim but determined. Calliope didn’t think much of his intelligence but she could respect his resolve.

“Look, kid,” she grunted. A little lie wouldn’t hurt, to keep the kid from doing something stupid. “We’re all worried about the Colonel; but he’s tough. He can take care of himself.”

“He’s dead,” Cy said with absolute certainty. “The seismics were showing probable weapons-fire—”

“How the hell did—”

Cy stuck his thumb at the dome-shaped `Mech at his back. “I tapped in. Anyway, whoever’s up there is fighting. That means it’s a rescue party.”

“Or Capellan party-crashers chasing them off,” Calliope countered. “Friendlies would’ve radioed, kid.”

“Main hallway’s flooded. What if the communications center’s toast?”

“We’ve got power,” that we’re not using, she added mentally. “The comm. center’s fine. Those’re Capellans up there.”

Cy shook his head, “Shooting at themselves? Sergeant Major, that doesn’t make any sense and you know it. That’s a lance of our people, fighting a lance of Capellans. I can turn the tide, save our people; and get you and your Technicians out of this pit. Let me launch.”

The aging technician stared at Cy in silence as she considered her options. He made some good points but as far as she knew he’d never been through any real pilot training. Chances are, if she let him launch he’d get himself killed. Then again, the Colonel had entrusted the kid with the command codes for his `Mech; and the mechbay wasn’t exactly provisioned for an extended stay like the other bunkers were. Plus, the Capellans weren’t likely to actually kill technicians when they could be captured, interrogated, and made to reform into good citizens. Or whatever it was they called their peasants.

Calliope took one last glance at Cy’s thin-lipped frown and made her decision. Leaning carefully over the railing, she shouted to her second in command, “Max! Bring us up to full power and get everyone in the rear bunker! We’re cracking the dome so the kid can launch!”

She turned back, cutting off his “thank you” with a piercing glare. “Before you go, slide some armor boxes and hide the door to the central corridor. If you get taken out, I don’t want those Capellan assholes finding our staff officers’ families.”

She slapped him on the shoulder, “And bring this goddamned `Mech back in one piece! I haven’t spent six months working on it just to watch you get blown the hell up.”

Delta Battle Lance “The Avenging Angels” Primary Objectives:
- Survive (incomplete)
- Destroy the Capellan Survivors (incomplete)

Delta Battle Lance “The Avenging Angels” Secondary Objectives:
- Rescue Capellan Survivors (failed)
- Defeat Taurian Forces (failed)

2nd Lance, 1st Company, 3rd Chesterton Voltigeurs Primary Objectives:
- Survive (incomplete)
- Destroy the New Syrtis Rescue Party (incomplete)

2nd Lance, 1st Company, 3rd Chesterton Voltigeurs Secondary Objectives:
- Link up with the New Syrtis Rescue Party (failed)
- Defeat Taurian Forces (failed)

India Recon Lance “The Last Report” Primary Objectives:
- Retreat?
- Defeat Taurian Forces (incomplete)

India Recon Lance “The Last Report” Secondary Objectives:
- Defend the Fallout Bunker Entrance (failed)
- Use the Raven’s equipment to confirm the condition of the six bunkers and the number (if any) of the survivors (failed)

Point Zero Enemy Movement Mods:
- Cronus – Jumped +3
- Hunter – Stationary +0

Yantai Reservation Enemy Movement Mods:
- Cicada – Ran +3
- Phoenix – Ran +2
- Plainsman – Flanked +3

Player Status:

Enemy Status:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Oct 27, 2013

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

So that's what scanning the bunkers was supposed to do.

GenericServices
Apr 28, 2010
"It's a Surprise"

Doomed reinforcement, or hero of the hour? Can our mystery pilot crush the Taurians, or is this too little, too late? Tune in next week, same 'Mech time, same 'Mech thread!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
To the pilot as well. I'll probably have to scramble if he says "no."

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Domed head... please be an Urbie.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

TildeATH posted:

Domed head... please be an Urbie.

The Uber-Urbie that shoots Urbies with it's AC?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Damage (and the pilot hit) doesn't appear to have been updated for the Impact Point Zero units.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
So, a lance of reinforcements was incoming pretty soon right? If not the Taurians might want to closely follow the DNS after they leave, if they do.

Oh, and the damages from Round 12&13 haven't been registered on the player sheets, though they're in effect during the combat update:
-
Wolverine: Pilot Hit +5, LT 9/20 Armor, RA 12/18 Armor, H 6/9 Armor, SRM-6 Ammo: 13
Huron Warrior: Engine Hit, CT 17/22, RT 11/17 Armor, RA 1/16 Armor, Gauss Ammo: 7
Enfield: Gyro Hit, CT 5/16 Structure, RL 4/24 Armor, RA 1/16 Armor, Cluster Shot Ammo: 1
Blackjack: Medium Laser LA - Blown Off

I'm relieved the Watchman didn't go for the push. Definitely looks like he's going for the extra romantic option of picking up his wife's cockpit now that his rage has subsided and he remembers how many times she's ejected alive. :)
Also just realized the Blackjack would only have had a PPC at +3, as well as two MLs and two Kicks for taking out the plainsman. But also realized that with a higher move mod from the Raven it would likely not have been targeted and thus probably not 50% likely to die.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 27, 2013

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Also it would be super cool if the player controlling the Caesar turns out to be George Ledoux. He's posted in the topic before, right?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Readingaccount posted:

Oh, and the damages from Round 12&13 haven't been registered on the player sheets, though they're in effect during the combat update:

I'm not sure how that's happening, because they absolutely have been updated. I reuploaded them and updated the post to be safe. Let me know if you're not seeing 5 `Mechs in the Yantai Reservation player list.

Scintilla posted:

Also it would be super cool if the player controlling the Caesar turns out to be George Ledoux. He's posted in the topic before, right?

George would be welcome to play if he's interested, but I don't want to bug him. He's already annoyed enough with me since it's taking me so long to finish this short story for him.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

PoptartsNinja posted:

I'm not sure how that's happening, because they absolutely have been updated. I reuploaded them and updated the post to be safe. Let me know if you're not seeing 5 `Mechs in the Yantai Reservation player list.

Saw 5 mechs straight after it updated, the problem has disappeared for Update 13 now (except for the Blackjack's LA ML being OK!, and the Huron's Gauss Ammo being 8 rather than 7 (if I counted it right)), but not Update 12. It doesn't seem like anyone else noticed it, so it might be specific to my computer's download.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 27, 2013

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Readingaccount posted:

Saw 5 mechs straight after it updated, the problem has disappeared for Update 13 now (except for the Blackjack's LA ML being OK!, and the Huron's Gauss Ammo being 8 rather than 7 (if I counted it right)), but not Update 12. It doesn't seem like anyone else noticed it, so it might be specific to my computer's download.

Yeah, that's a typo. I marked the LT laser as blown off by mistake. That's been fixed on the spreadsheets now.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Hmm, reinforcements (well, once mech) has arrived for the DNS militia at Yantai, but if the Taurians get reinforcements soon like it was fluffed, then I doubt its going to matter much. Still, that one mech that showed up looks pretty beefy, though the pilot is obviously very green... Wonder who the pilot is...

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

GhostStalker posted:

Wonder who the pilot is...

Adam Steiner.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Psion posted:

Adam Steiner.

If only the clans had been so thorough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009
Anyone got a good reason to not attempt a DFA on the Plainsman?

• Locked thread