Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Magni posted:

Shouldn't the Trout Chameleon that just got ripped up by the Kodiak have to take a piloting check for taking more than 40 damage in one round?

I think PTN is playing with that rule ignored for this mission because of the massive number of mechs to keep track of here and the huge damage potentials being thrown around. It's the same reason that mechs that have lost a leg are considered to be out of the fight, even if they still have weapons they can use.

Not a bad turn, as a Hunchback goes down due to a Dire Wolf blowing off its leg, though there's still an Ace Hunchback up north (with it's big gun possibly useless due to a weapon jam, but maybe not). Ace Coyote buggered off the map, though it might possibly return like the Locusts that previously retreated like PTN hinted would happen.

TAG fails to connect once again, as another Arrow IV salvo goes to waste, along with much of the Ebon Jaguar's other weapons as poor dice rolling strikes once more and the Ace Crab gets another turn to live and put more hurt on the Jaguar, though it didn't seem to do much of that this turn. The Kraken is outmaneuvered by the Ace Coyote, with no line of sight for its remaining launchers this turn. Kodiak seems to have severely damaged a Chameleon, and is in position to lay more beats onto Trout mechs in the area, if they don't overwhelm it first, though with his berserk fury negating a pilot hit, it seems like Star Captain Ferris Bekker will be ok for now. The Dire Wolf down south looks like it'll have it's choice of targets soon, though the lance of Coyotes moving up there concerns me.

SIGSEGV posted:

Speaking of stupidity and battletech, has someone got that post about the density of AC/20 rounds where they deduced that the shells were less dense than water?
Was that the one where someone else eventually concluded that the rounds were filled with holy water to combat BattleTech armor made out of vampires, or something to that effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

GhostStalker posted:

Was that the one where someone else eventually concluded that the rounds were filled with holy water to combat BattleTech armor made out of vampires, or something to that effect?

Mechs in general are ridiculously light. I just pretend the numbers are in vague space units I don't need to think to hard about.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

GhostStalker posted:

I think PTN is playing with that rule ignored for this mission because of the massive number of mechs to keep track of here and the huge damage potentials being thrown around. It's the same reason that mechs that have lost a leg are considered to be out of the fight, even if they still have weapons they can use.

This is correct, it's an expediency thing. The updates are taking longer than usual already, simply because of the sprites. I still roll piloting when something takes critical damage that provokes it but even then there're enough things going on that I'm simply not tracking when something's been dealt 'massive damage' at the moment.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

GhostStalker posted:

VDNI blah blah checks ignored.

The guy in the mountain lion last scenario had it (maybe), and something was said about getting to ignore some piloting checks.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
A quick shows the damaged Chameleon lost one arm and luckily has the shoulder crit in the other arm. So that means both LLs close to gone. I'm sure he has a few more guns though. And that blasted TAG.

Kial fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 10, 2014

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Who says they're both in the arms?

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

PoptartsNinja posted:

Who says they're both in the arms?

That would be very tricky indeed. More research is required!

It does indeed seem that the LLs fired without the +4. I wonder what's in the arms then. That would make them fairly weak to a rear attack wouldn't it?

Kial fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jun 10, 2014

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I love it when PTN comes in and disassembles our assumptions.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
They seem to love head-mounted lasers. So...

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

DatonKallandor posted:

They seem to love head-mounted lasers. So...

Thus respecting the Hauptmann as the finest in mech technology. It's not just a head laser, it's a cigar laser.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Psion posted:

Thus respecting the Hauptmann as the finest in mech technology. It's not just a head laser, it's a cigar laser.

Finally a chance to repost this!

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

Finally a chance to repost this!

:allears:

One of these days I'm just going to straight reread this whole thread. It'll be glorious.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I doubt I will have LOS on the Crab from 2223, which is where I am moving to, due to the forests in the way. I'm hoping to fire on it once the Ebon Jaguar lands a TAG hit on it. But if he doesn't or if he misses, it doesn't seem like there are any targets I can really go for, since without a TAG my to-hits on the Crab will probably be astronomical, right?

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Artificer posted:

I doubt I will have LOS on the Crab from 2223, which is where I am moving to, due to the forests in the way. I'm hoping to fire on it once the Ebon Jaguar lands a TAG hit on it. But if he doesn't or if he misses, it doesn't seem like there are any targets I can really go for, since without a TAG my to-hits on the Crab will probably be astronomical, right?

TAG is not going to impact your to-hits in any way, shape or form, unless PTN has said so somewhere in the past and I missed it.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
Actually thats for SGed. I believe PTN told me it takes out the indirect fire +1, but I'm not 100% on that. Quite possible I'm imagining it.

But yes, indirect fire is pretty nasty dice wise, and give me +1 to hit as well.

Ahh I found the rule in question. It states that I can use the TAG to spot and not get the +1 to hit for my mech. Otherwise it's the same. Basically it's worth it if the Crab is in short range (9s, 10s or so, depending on various factors), not so much at medium.

Kial fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 10, 2014

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Kial posted:

Actually thats for SGed. I believe PTN told me it takes out the indirect fire +1, but I'm not 100% on that. Quite possible I'm imagining it.

But yes, indirect fire is pretty nasty dice wise, and give me +1 to hit as well.

Ahh I found the rule in question. It states that I can use the TAG to spot and not get the +1 to hit for my mech. Otherwise it's the same. Basically it's worth it if the Crab is in short range (9s, 10s or so, depending on various factors), not so much at medium.

So my to-hits either way remain the same? Forests and all? That doesn't sound like its worth trying to fire missiles through two hexes of trees...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Kial posted:

No, it eliminates the extra +1 penalty if the spotter shoots in the turn it spots. The +1 indirect fire penalty and spotter movement penalties all still happen.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Artificer posted:

So my to-hits either way remain the same? Forests and all? That doesn't sound like its worth trying to fire missiles through two hexes of trees...

It would be something like ... 2 base +0/2 range + 2 running + 1 spotter movement + 1 indirect fire + enemy move/void (lets say +3). You don't suffer from the forest hexes in the way, only from cover between me and the target. So 9s or 10s if the Crab is in short range, 11s or 12 if he's in medium. YMMV, its a little complex, and depends on where the Crab moves.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Kial posted:

It would be something like ... 2 base +0/2 range + 2 running + 1 spotter movement + 1 indirect fire + enemy move/void (lets say +3). You don't suffer from the forest hexes in the way, only from cover between me and the target. So 9s or 10s if the Crab is in short range, 11s or 12 if he's in medium. YMMV, its a little complex, and depends on where the Crab moves.

Unless he moves closer, it's going to be a very difficult shot already. 11s I think. Should I still try to alpha? I don't know how much longer I'll last so it may not be worth trying to conserve ammo.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Artificer posted:

Unless he moves closer, it's going to be a very difficult shot already. 11s I think. Should I still try to alpha? I don't know how much longer I'll last so it may not be worth trying to conserve ammo.

Hard to say. As you say, given the condition of the mech it might be worth a shot. Of course, what will probably happen is I'll miss the TAG anyways!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Kial posted:

Hard to say. As you say, given the condition of the mech it might be worth a shot. Of course, what will probably happen is I'll miss the TAG anyways!

Now that the Coyote is gone maybe he doesn't know I'm there? Oh well. My mech isn't getting any healthier and my pilot isn't getting any younger. I'll alpha.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

the JJ posted:

:allears:

One of these days I'm just going to straight reread this whole thread. It'll be glorious.

Try "Seven of these days," maybe.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
How do you keep missing? I don't get it!

How?! :psyduck:

Edit: Kial, I hate to say it but I think you have the worst luck of any pilot in the entire thread.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 11, 2014

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Dear god when are the players going to catch a break :ohdear:

I want them to win this one!

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

PoptartsNinja posted:

Edit: Kial, I hate to say it but I think you have the worst luck of any pilot in the entire thread.

He must be facing some kind of... ghost 'mech. Stop channeling your inner Yorinaga!

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
:ghost: PTN dice :ghost:

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Gwaihir posted:

Dear god when are the players going to catch a break :ohdear:

I want them to win this one!

There's still a command vehicle alive so I'd say they are still winning.

(I'm discounting the second because last time we saw it, it really wasn't doing too well and I'm expecting it to bite it next turn.)

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

PoptartsNinja posted:

For the next match, invert the dice :v: See if you can confuse the number gremlins.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ultimatum: Tactical Update 23

“Mechwarrior Crow, I am no longer receiving your targeting information. Mechwarrior Crow, please respond—”

“He has been dead for quite some time,” Xephon Siegel growled. He had the honor of piloting an ancient but well-maintained Atlas rumored, as was every other Atlas still fielded by the Clans, to be one of the machines once piloted by Kerensky himself. Xephon knew for a fact his machine had never been piloted by the greatest Mechwarrior in history but his decision to pilot it over an OmniMech was symbolic. The Atlas was distinct: it stood out and proved his bravery.

“Apologies, Galaxy Commander,” the tank crewman prattled. “I have been launching fire missions at his directive—”

“You Snow Ravens have too much love for the sound of your own squawking. Be silent, freebirth. Real warriors have no need for the support of tanks or the genetically inferior.”

“A—aff, Galaxy Commander. It is as you say.”

“I said be silent,” Xephon’s eyes swept the battlefield, taking in the devastation. Snow Raven forces had been decimated in less than four minutes. Xephon shook his head, Clan forces had been decimated in less than four minutes. That it was a surprise attack shouldn’t have mattered: no Inner Sphere force should have been capable of such a feat. It was unthinkable, perverse, and an unClanlike loss. For the first time in his life, Xephon started to question the value of the centuries-old alliance his Clan had forged with the Snow Ravens.

“Apologies, Galaxy Commander,” the Freebirth persisted. “I will put myself on report.”

Xephon’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance, “Freebirth: if you do not cease talking immediately, you will not live to do so.”

Movement Phase
Kraken 3
- Attempts to enter hex 2223! Insufficient MP!

Combat Phase
Kodiak
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 0314!
- Fires Ultra AC/20 (single) at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Arm (0/16 armor, 4/8 structure remains)! Crit!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 11, hit Head (2/9 armor remains)! Pilot hit!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 10, 6 missiles hit Center Torso (20/22 armor remains), Left Arm (14/16 armor remains), Right Arm (2/8 structure remains (Crit!)), Right Leg (22/24 armor remains), Right Arm (0/8 structure remains (Arm blown off!)), Left Torso (14/16 armor remains)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Chameleon (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 Void Signature System + 1 smoke = 7): rolled 11, 6 missiles hit Right Torso (14/16 armor remains), Right Torso (12/16 armor remains), Left Torso (12/16 armor remains), Left Arm (12/16 armor remains), Right Torso (10/16 armor remains), Right Torso (8/16 armor remains)!
- Gains 50 heat, sinks 40! Overheating!

Kraken 3
- Fires LRM-15 at Crab (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 Void Signature System = 10): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires LRM-15 at Crab (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 Void Signature System = 10): rolled 10, 9 missiles hit Right Torso (7/14 armor remains), Right Arm (10/14 armor remains)!
- Fires LRM-15 at Crab (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 Void Signature System = 10): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires LRM-15 at Crab (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 Void Signature System = 10): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 27 heat, sinks 38!

Dire Wolf H
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1608!
- Fires Heavy Large Laser at Hunchback (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 smoke - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 9, hit Head (0/9 armor, 0/3 structure remains)! `Mech destroyed!
- Fires Heavy Large Laser at Hunchback (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 smoke - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Hunchback (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 smoke - 1 targeting computer = 6): rolled 11, hit Left Leg (5/20 armor remains)!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Hunchback (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 smoke - 1 targeting computer = 6): rolled 6, hit Left Arm (1/16 armor remains)!
- Fires One-Shot Streak SRM-4 at Hunchback (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods + 1 smoke - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 8, 2 missiles hit Right Arm (14/16 armor remains), Right Arm (12/16 armor remains)!
- Gains 43 heat, sinks 40!

Ebon Jaguar
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1916!
- Fires ER PPC at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires ER PPC at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat = 8): rolled 8, 2 missiles hit Left Leg (20/22 armor remains), Right Torso (5/14 armor remains)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires TAG at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 35 heat, sinks 40! Overheating!

Dire Wolf B
- No Line of Sight to target Excalibur (too much smoke)!
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 36!

Crab (Ace)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 2116!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Ebon Jaguar “R” (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 8, hit Left Arm (0/17 armor, 7/10 structure remains)! Crit!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Ebon Jaguar “R” (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System + 1 heat + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 10, hit Left Arm (0/10 structure remains)! Arm blown off!
- - Damage transfers to Left Torso (14/22 armor remains)!
- Gains 36 heat sinks 36! Overheating! ACE!

Hunchback (ACE)
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Dire Wolf H (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods = 8): rolled 11, hit Right Leg (36/41 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Dire Wolf H (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 light woods = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 22! Overheating!

Unknown Assault
- Fires Snub-Nose PPC w/ PPC Capacitor (Charged) at Kodiak (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 smoke + 1 Void Signature System + 1 minimum range = 7): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (25/40 armor remains)! TAC!
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Kodiak (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 smoke + 1 Void Signature System + 1 minimum range = 7): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (17/32 armor remains)! Target gains 6 heat!
- Fires LB-10X Autocannon (Cluster) at Kodiak (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 smoke + 1 Void Signature System - 1 cluster = 6): rolled 6, 10 submunitions hit Center Torso (24/40 armor remains), Left Arm (30/32 armor remains), Left Torso (23/32 armor remains), Left Torso (22/32 armor remains), Left Arm (29/32 armor remains), Right Leg (33/34 armor remains), Center Torso (23/40 armor remains), Center Torso (22/40 armor remains), Left Leg (33/34 armor remains), Right Torso (23/32 armor remains)!
- Gains 36 heat, sinks 26! Overheating! ACE!

Longbow
- Fires TAG at Dire Wolf B (2 base + 4 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System + 1 Partial Cover = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires LRM-20 w/ Artemis IV (Artemis) at Dire Wolf B (2 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System + 1 Partial Cover = 7): rolled 7, 16 missiles hit Right Torso (7/32 armor remains), Left Torso (27/32 armor remains), Right Arm (29/34 armor remains), Center Torso (46/47 armor remains)!
- Fires Large Laser at Dire Wolf B (2 base + 4 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System + 1 Partial Cover = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Dire Wolf B (2 base + 4 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System + 1 Partial Cover = 9): rolled 2, miss!
- Gains 32 heat, sinks 26! Overheating!

Black Knight
- Holds fire!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 36!

Excalibur
- Holds fire!
- Gains 11 heat, sinks 22!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Donar (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 target movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 9, hit Front (8/16 armor remains)!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 28!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Donar (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 target movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 10, hit Front (0/16 armor remains)!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Donar (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 target movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 7, hit Rotor (0/2 armor remains)!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Donar (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 target movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 8, hit Front (0/3 structure remains)! Vehicle destroyed!

Chameleon
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 0514!
- Fires Large Laser at Kodiak (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Kodiak (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 8, hit Left Torso (14/32 armor remains)!
- Fires TAG at Kodiak (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 3, miss!
- Gains 27 heat sinks 32!

Chameleon
- Holds fire!
- Gains 12 heat sinks 32!

End Phase:
Chameleon
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 7, succeeds!

Kodiak
- Through-armor critical chance in Center Torso! No critical hit sustained!

Physical Combat Phase:
Crab
- Kicks Ebon Jaguar w/ TSM active (2 base + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 kick = 4): rolled 5, hit Head (welp :v: ) (0/9 armor, 0/3 structure remains)! `Mech destroyed!

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
Unknown Assault
- TSM Activated!
- Gains ACE Status!

Crab
- TSM Activated!
- Gains ACE Status!

Special Rules
Overheat Ace: The Rim World Blackguard gain Ace status when they overheat by 10 points or more!

Blind: Enemy units are only visible in direct Line of Sight

Hidden Units: Some enemy units remain hidden until they attack. Additionally, units equipped with Void Signature Systems may expend a turn’s movement to hide themselves if they are not in direct line of sight.

Expect Surprises: When the players lose their Phase 1 units, they will gain control of a powerful Phase 2 unit. When the players lose their Phase 2 unit, they will still have a chance to influence the outcome of the battle with a Phase 3 unit. Some of these units start on the map, others will enter from elsewhere.

Player Status:

Glorious Deaths

Phase 2 / Phase 3 Objectives:
- Defeat as many enemy `Mechs as possible (13/39 defeated)
- Defend Clan HQ Vehicles (2/3 remaining)
- Defend Clan Personnel (21 tents remain! )
- Defend Clan Equipment (19/36 units remaining)

Enemy Status:
Everything is a hair’s breadth from exploding. Probably.

Enemy Movement Mods:
- Unknown Assault +Ace
- Longbow +2
- Longbow +0
- Black Knight +0
- Excalibur +0
- Coyote +1
- Coyote +1
- Coyote +1
- Coyote +1
- Crab +ACE
- Chameleon +1
- Chameleon +1
- Phoenix +3
- Bobcat +3

Orders Due: Saturday Night!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jun 12, 2014

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Justice Foot swings both ways, it seems. I'm glad that Crab is continuing the glorious tradition of giving no fucks and wrecking clanners' days.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
Sigh. Such dice love. Wow

Missed Justice claw due to facing, that's a shame.

Kial fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jun 12, 2014

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Kial posted:

Sigh. Such dice love. Wow

I'm holding out hope that my dice have been saving all your luck for HAG-40 rolls.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Yeah, that Atlas is a beast. Not a huge HAG fan but it's something pretty scary I wasn't expecting to see.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

33% enemy casualties reached. Let's have an over under on goontrinary at on taking half of them now.

How many arrows successfully hit btw? Like two of them?

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
Two, and one on a dead mech. I'll have to check but there was a lot of misses on fairly decent to hits.

That's a heavy blow the Ebon still had a lot of life.

GenericServices
Apr 28, 2010
Two sounds vaguely right, yeah. I'm gonna tally that near the end.

Also: I'd say that Longbow's deader than disco, but Kial's luck has been astounding. I'm so sorry, Kial. It shouldn't have ended like that.

BoxOfAids
Feb 22, 2013
This Crab is absolutely incredible.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

BoxOfAids posted:

This Crab is absolutely incredible.

Agreed. Crab MVP

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The Atlas is essentially heat neutral so always fire everything and watch stuff die. Maybe shoot the lasers first in hopes of punching holes for the HAG and SRMs to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

“Apologies, Galaxy Commander,” the Freebirth persisted. “I will put myself on report.”

Xephon’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance, “Freebirth: if you do not cease talking immediately, you will not live to do so.”

Between this dude and Bearguy? Our heroes, everybody.

• Locked thread