Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Apparently I never actually signed up to pilot. Let's fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Gimmick Account posted:

Wow, THAT is a textbook example for why you don't leave plot-related things to be decided via internet contests. I really feel sorry for you, now that you have to work this name into your story somehow, haha!

Obviously the Hogzilla started out as a pork-barrel project.

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable
Why not? Sign me up to the BattleTech Goon Grinder be a pilot.

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Aw hell, Sign Me Up

Sair
May 11, 2007

the JJ posted:

Man I'd love big huge match but I went back to read the early games. There was something nice and manageable about the lance to lance fights, especially as a newbie. That one does that that one does that that one does that. And I was able to really look at the map and plan along with the lance. This game, while quite fun, I've been reading the flavor, skipping down to the crits read out, and not even following along on the map. Those poor sprites, wasted on me... If there were a big huge thing it might be fun to, I don't know, run lances against each other simultaneously, then stitch them together with flavor?

Hell, when I play using megamek I mainly just skim the damage report looking for crits. That's the important part.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
You know even though we lost, I felt like we did pretty well since I think all of us were essentially complete newbies.

Plus I got to pilot 3 different mechs. Which was really fun! I love jumpers.

I no longer think Assault mechs are the end-all-be-all anymore.

BMcDonough
Jul 30, 2013

TildeATH posted:

He's right, hogs are pretty mean. You remember how concerned the farmhand was when Dorothy fell into the pigpen in Wizard of Oz.

Not sure how you'll get the "zilla" part to work but, then, that's why you're the writer and I'm just the snarky commentator that you once let pilot a 30 ton L1 piece of garbage while other players got 200+ tons of clan hardware. Not that I'm bitter or anything. At least I got to shoot a night club.

Oh, that's easy - it's an affectionate name given to it by the pilots who guided it through the testing procedure, and the first field units to receive it. In this, it's similar to how the A-10 Thunderbolt II is far more universally known as the 'Warthog'.

Heck, maybe it's even a play on the originally-planned designation, something like 'Razorback'. Get something big and mean like that, and the first testjock is one of those big neo-redneck throwback types who takes a look at it and says 'Shoot, son, Razorback? That thar's a damned Hogzilla.'

Kilty Monroe
Dec 27, 2006

Upon the frozen fields of arctic Strana Mechty, the Ghost Dads lie in wait, preparing to ambush their prey with their zippin' and zoppin' and ziggy-zoop-boppin'.
I've finally caught up to the end of the thread again! I'd read through the whole thing back around the end of the DC campaign, got busy with school, and have spent the last month catching up to now. Now that I'm here, I think it's time to finally add my name to the list of people keeping TildeATH from playing again. :toot:

Thanks for all the work you keep putting in to this thread, PTN. I love reading your fluff and the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Urbie was the best possible thing to come back to.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

PoptartsNinja posted:

I dunno about that.

I could totally see calling up veterans to play lance and company commanders in larger battles, to help me keep things moving along.

While that would be a delight, I would kind of prefer just keeping the queue moving.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Hogzilla isn't a big deal because it's just a reporting name. Reporting names can get ridiculous, like the feared MiG-21 or as it was known to NATO the "Fishbed."

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Artificer posted:

You know even though we lost, I felt like we did pretty well since I think all of us were essentially complete newbies.

Agreed. Had a ball overall, and went from zero battletech rule knowledge to a solid understanding. And in three years or so I might get to play again!

The mission was insanely difficult and the dice didn't do us any favours, but such is life.

I actually really liked the Assault mechs, but they need support. As PTN mentioned earlier, the wave system for the Trouts (with similar speed groups of mechs that can support each other) vs the mostly random spawns for the Clan is a HUGE advantage for the bad guys.

Anyways, my orders are in. It would probably be best to target the Crab, but I'm going to go for the commander and hope some magic happens. Due for it. Also, every turn I shoot the Crab I seem to roll like crap. drat thing living a charmed life.

Kial fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jul 13, 2014

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Arglebargle III posted:

Hogzilla isn't a big deal because it's just a reporting name. Reporting names can get ridiculous, like the feared MiG-21 or as it was known to NATO the "Fishbed."

Not to be outdone by the Mig 15 "Fagot" of course.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Artificer posted:

In terms of sheer firepower you can't beat an Assault but their mobility is a big issue, particularly in situations like this where the players don't always win initiative. As the Coyotes have shown, fast Heavies generally strike a good balance, particularly with Clanspec components keeping space and weight down. The Timber Wolf is an incredible mech precisely because it has the armament of an Inner Sphere Assault coupled with the mobility of a Medium.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Scintilla posted:

In terms of sheer firepower you can't beat an Assault

Well there are superheavies but those are absurdly rare and I doubt they've been invented at all in PTN's timeline due to various reasons.

Scintilla posted:

but their mobility is a big issue, particularly in situations like this where the players don't always win initiative. As the Coyotes have shown, fast Heavies generally strike a good balance, particularly with Clanspec components keeping space and weight down. The Timber Wolf is an incredible mech precisely because it has the armament of an Inner Sphere Assault coupled with the mobility of a Medium.

This is all true. Again, I'd posit that this mission, a defensive action against overwhelming numbers, you'd want armor and guns over speed, but then again getting spread out due to spawn locations really hurt Goonstar's ability to create zones of denial and support one another. Had they come on close together , I think that they'd have been able to do even more damage. Though that's nothing the players had control over for a long time, and even then they couldn't always afford to leave their mech facing a good spawn direction.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

If ever there were a time to fight like a Lyran that would have been it.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Defiance Industries posted:

If ever there were a time to fight like a Lyran that would have been it.

Do you know how many dirty looks I get when I play a Lyran force and don't ever use a single assault mech? People act like I am some kind of diseased being.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Just paint them in the colors of the 2nd or 4th Donegal. They sit about the same place on the weight spectrum as the Davion Light Guard do. Now you're role-playing.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

the JJ posted:

Man I'd love big huge match but I went back to read the early games. There was something nice and manageable about the lance to lance fights, especially as a newbie. That one does that that one does that that one does that. And I was able to really look at the map and plan along with the lance. This game, while quite fun, I've been reading the flavor, skipping down to the crits read out, and not even following along on the map. Those poor sprites, wasted on me...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Admittedly I was always reading it more for the fluff than the crunch (well, okay, and when :battletech: magic happened), but it can be a bit difficult to follow what's going on sometimes with these large battles.

dis astranagant posted:

Apparently I never actually signed up to pilot. Let's fix that.

Pooncha posted:

Why not? Sign me up to the BattleTech Goon Grinder be a pilot.

ArbitraryTA posted:

Aw hell, Sign Me Up

Hey there, sign up buddies! :toot:

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012
Sign me up. IVIK at MAIL dot COM

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
A really large-scale battle could be very effective if the action around it was similarly grand in scope. The inevitable showdown at Andurien, or the battle to retake Luthien, perhaps. It would help reinforce the fact that the battle is going to be a pivotal moment where defeat is not an option.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Shoeless posted:

getting spread out due to spawn locations really hurt Goonstar's ability to create zones of denial and support one another.

In hindsight, once I figured out the players hadn't figured out how to control their entrance points I should've immediately switched to a fixed entry location for Phase 3 but by then, the Hogzillas were already on the plateau unopposed and I didn't have a good "set" place to bring anyone in. I'll talk about this more in the AAR.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Oh my god I want this so badly. I love hearing about the thought process behind scenarios like this in games, talking about what could be done better for the future, what things were done well, etc. Would you be open to the thread commenting and offering advice/opinions?

Scintilla posted:

A really large-scale battle could be very effective if the action around it was similarly grand in scope. The inevitable showdown at Andurien, or the battle to retake Luthien, perhaps. It would help reinforce the fact that the battle is going to be a pivotal moment where defeat is not an option.

Agreed. If there's going to be another battalion-sized thing, it probably ought to be something pivotal.

KnoxZone posted:

Do you know how many dirty looks I get when I play a Lyran force and don't ever use a single assault mech? People act like I am some kind of diseased being.

Same. The Hollander, Uziel, Barghest, Commando, Wolfhound, Hatchetman, Axman and many others are all Lyran mechs. A higher proportion of forces being assault does not mean all their forces are assault. I wish more people got that.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
In terms of an After Action Report I'd love to see exactly what's inside those Rim-Worlder uniques and to what extent the basic tech is on-par with the Clans.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Scintilla posted:

In terms of an After Action Report I'd love to see exactly what's inside those Rim-Worlder uniques and to what extent the basic tech is on-par with the Clans.

Stefan Amaris VII is going to be dropping a bombshell about this very thing after the next political vote but prior to the next Combat Theater vote.

Or, should I spoil this? We may be getting two separate political votes after this mission, depending on which option is chosen. :ssh:

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011
No to spoilers, yes please to AARs. Actually, dream outcome, AARs for every scenario.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I do AARs for every scenario.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
When (if) this thing is ever over, I really really really want to see PTN's notes on how each player vote/combat performance impacted the galaxy at large + the other things going on in the background this whole time.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Stefan Amaris VII is going to be dropping a bombshell about this very thing after the next political vote but prior to the next Combat Theater vote.

Or, should I spoil this? We may be getting two separate political votes after this mission, depending on which option is chosen. :ssh:

More political votes is always better.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Mukaikubo posted:

While that would be a delight, I would kind of prefer just keeping the queue moving.

If PTN is ever in a situation where he needs to tap experienced players just to help him keep the game organized it probably means that he's gonna be using something like an entire Battalion at once, so I really wouldn't be worried about queue speed. As a reminder, the last mission in the Jeronimo campaign had eighteen player-controlled Mechs on the field.

Kirenski
Sep 5, 2012
Oh two votes would be cool.

Also it seems I'm still not on the list from February, so sign me up again please, I have PMs.

Edit: Wow last year Feb, I should of checked if I was on earlier, my bad.

Kirenski fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 13, 2014

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Shoeless posted:

Agreed. If there's going to be another battalion-sized thing, it probably ought to be something pivotal.

What about using the Battleforce rules to run a larger-scale battle? PTN, is that something you'd even be interested in?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Have the dice forgiven Kial for whatever it is he's done?!

Dice say...

No. They apparently have not.

Edit:

:wth:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jul 13, 2014

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
At this stage of the thread (and your dice) we don't even have to mouse over the spoiler to know what the answer to that one is, PTN.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

PoptartsNinja posted:

Have the dice forgiven Kial for whatever it is he's done?!

Dice say...

No. They apparently have not.

Edit:

:wth:

It's a headcap, isn't it? I don't think Kial's going to be leaving this mission with his head intact. :f5:

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Pfft, as if PTN's dice would ever forgive. Devastating TAC is my guess considering this mission's trends.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

My guess is he trips and falls on his face.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Ardlen posted:

My guess is he trips and falls on his face.

Kerensky have mercy, did the NRWR deploy pavement?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
They're saving that for Andurien, where every building is a hardened building (because they paved it over with ferrocrete).

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Really fragile building designed to look like hardened buildings. So you jump on top of one and then it collapses underneath you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ultimatum: Tactical Update 30

“Inner Sphere coward!” The final remaining non-disabled enemy machine, a curiously redesigned Atlas II, strode forward as though it were the king of the battlefield. Commander Alice—callsign Mandanau-3—would never have admitted that she still felt a bit of respect for the venerable design. It was strong and powerful and took every step with a pride that could only have been programmed in at the factory. Although a BattleMech was a BattleMech, it was hardly a wonder that some superstitious pilots attributed personalities to their machines: that their quirks were actually factory-intended confidence boosters or the result of battle damage or bugs induced by long-term lack of maintenance in a decaying pseudo-neural microprocessor array rather than some learned, instinctive animal cunning didn’t matter to those pilots.

On more than one occasion, Alice had heard machines described as ‘timid’ after a bad hit to a leg had necessitated a limb replacement. The DI Computer’s reaction to new parts was never a certain one, as a few micrometers difference here or there could throw off sensors and suddenly a machine that’d never had trouble charging an enemy formation would suddenly develop half-an-instant of hesitation when the cockpit’s foot pedals were depressed. The technicians never noticed and rarely cared to double-check: after all, the machines would always check out fine with all parts were in working order. But a pilot who had to rely on a war machine would always notice. Battle damage weighed down on a machine’s “soul,” so to speak.

Even her Hogzilla, a colloquial name born from the design’s original battlefield role as a heavy tank hunter after some amateur historian had compared its standard armament of a gauss rifle and six ultralight 50mm autocannons to that of some ancient warplane, was only forty years old. Compared to an Atlas that’d likely seen service alongside Kerensky himself, it was a child. A hundred-ton giant, metal child. She could hardly blame the machine for being a little “arrogant” for surviving so long.

Alice wasn’t normally superstitious, although most pilots or former-pilots of the Minnesota 331st were ascribed to be more prone to such “flights of fancy” than most other Rim World units. Even so, in the heat of battle Alice thought most of her Blackguard comrades would’ve thought the enemy Atlas an arrogant one. It was easy to become a believer on the battlefield, even if one did choose to laugh off such things afterwards.

The Atlas’s massive battle fist rose, finger curling to point at Alice’s machine. “Barbarian, face me!” the pilot roared, his voice distorted to near unintelligibility by her ECM’s attempt to shut him up. “Cease this dishonorable nonsense and face me as a true warrior in one-on-one combat!”

Her left eyebrow twitched involuntarily. Warrior. Now there was a word she hated. Men and women who styled themselves “warriors” always knew how to fight and sometimes even fought well but they rarely knew anything of actual war. War was a game to a warrior, nothing more, and with a surge of defiance Alice thumbed her transmitter in the same instant she opened fire on the bulky machine.

She said only, “No.”

Combat Phase
Dire Wolf H
- No orders received!
- Gains 0 heat, sinks 40!

Atlas IIC
- Fires Hyper-Assault Gauss Rifle 40 at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System - 1 Short Range HAG = 5): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 8, hit Right Leg (30/37 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (24/31 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (38/45 armor remains)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 3, fails to lock-on!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Hogzilla (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range + 2 Void Signature System = 6): rolled 5, fails to lock-on!
- Gains 30 heat, sinks 38!

Crab (ACE)
- Fires ER Large Laser at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 heat = 6): rolled 6, hit Left Arm (24/33 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 heat – 2 Pulse Laser = 4): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (31/41 armor remains)! TAC!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 heat – 2 Pulse Laser = 4): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (18/33 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Small Laser at Atlas IIC (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 heat = 8): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (36/46 armor remains)!
- Gains 34 heat sinks 34! Overheating! ACE!

Hogzilla (ACE)
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 heat + 1 Void Signature System = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires LB-10X Autocannon (Slug) at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 heat + 1 Void Signature System = 8): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (26/46 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Atlas IIC (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 heat + 1 Void Signature System - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 27 heat, sinks 26! Overheating! ACE!

Hogzilla
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 minimum range = 5): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (16/42 armor remains)!
- Fires Light PPC w/ PPC Capacitor (charged) at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 6): rolled 6, hit Right Arm (8/33 armor remains)!
- Fires Light PPC w/ PPC Capacitor (charged) at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 6): rolled 6, hit Right Torso (2/32 armor remains)!
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Atlas IIC (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement = 4): rolled 5, hit Right Leg (6/42 armor remains)! Atlas IIC gains 6 heat!
- Gains 42 heat, sinks 32! Overheating! ACE!

Longbow
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 26!

Longbow
- Holds fire!

Longbow
- Holds fire!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 26!

Thug
- Holds fire!

Black Knight
- Holds fire!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 36!

Black Knight
- Holds fire!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 36!

Excalibur
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Ice Ferret D (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System = 1): automatically hit Center Torso (4/19 armor remains)!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 22!

Excalibur
- Holds fire!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 22!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Arctic Cheetah Prime (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (0/8 armor remains)!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 28!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Arctic Cheetah Prime (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 5, hit Center Torso (2/10 structure remains)! Crit!

Coyote
- Fires ER Large Laser at Arctic Cheetah Prime (2 base + 2 range + 1 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System = 3): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (0/10 structure remains)! `Mech destroyed!

Coyote
- Holds fire!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 28!

Coyote
- Holds fire!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 28!

Phoenix
- Fires Variable Speed Large Pulse Laser at Ice Ferret D (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System - 2 pulse laser = -3): automatically hit Center Torso (0/19 armor, 7/14 structure remains)! Crit!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 30!

Bobcat
- Fires Snub-Nose PPC w/ PPC Capacitor (drained) at Ice Ferret D (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 Void Signature System = -1): automatically hit Center Torso (0/19 armor, 7/14 structure remains)! `Mech destroyed!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 24!

Locust
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 28!

End Phase:
Atlas IIC
- Through-armor critical chance in Right Leg! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Hip damaged!
- - Double Heat Sink destroyed!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 2 hip damaged + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 6, succeeds!

Special Rules
Overheat Ace: The Rim World Blackguard gain Ace status when they overheat by 10 points or more!

Blind: Enemy units are only visible in direct Line of Sight

Hidden Units: Some enemy units remain hidden until they attack. Additionally, units equipped with Void Signature Systems may expend a turn’s movement to hide themselves if they are not in direct line of sight.

Expect Surprises: When the players lose their Phase 1 units, they will gain control of a powerful Phase 2 unit. When the players lose their Phase 2 unit, they will still have a chance to influence the outcome of the battle with a Phase 3 unit. Some of these units start on the map, others will enter from elsewhere.

Player Status:

Glorious Deaths

Primary Objective:
- Defend Clan HQ Vehicles (0/3 remaining)

Secondary Objective
- Defeat as many enemy `Mechs as possible (17/39 defeated)
- Defend Clan Personnel (11 tents remain! )
- Defend Clan Equipment (11/36 units remaining)

Enemy Status / Movement Mods:
Command Lance
Unknown Assault “Amaris Pattern” #1 – Active +ACE
Coyote #6 – Active +2
Bobcat #1 – Destroyed

Assault Lance
Unknown Assault “Blackguard Pattern” #1 – Active +ACE
Unknown Assault “Blackguard Pattern” #2 – Active +2
Thug #1 – Destroyed
Thug #2 – Active +0

Battle Lance 1
Excalibur #1 – Active +1
Excalibur #2 – Active +2
Black Knight #1 – Active +2
Black Knight #2 – Active +2

Battle Lance 2 (I forgot the Coyotes all had Targeting Computers. Whoops!)
Coyote #1 – Active +2
Coyote #2 – Active +2
Coyote #3 – Active +2
Coyote #4 – Active +1

Battle Lance 3
Coyote #5 – Retreated
Hunchback #1 – Destroyed
Talon #1 – Destroyed
Chameleon #1 – Destroyed

Pursuit Lance
Bobcat #2 – Active +0
Bobcat #3 – Destroyed
Phoenix #1 – Active +0
Phoenix #2 – Destroyed

Strategic Reserve Lance
Chameleon #2 – Destroyed
Chameleon #3 – Destroyed
Crab #2 – Active +3
Hunchback #2 – Destroyed

Scout Lance 1
Stinger #1 – Destroyed
Stinger #2 – Destroyed
Stinger #3 – Destroyed
Stinger #4 – Destroyed

Scout Lance 2
Locust #1 – Destroyed
Locust #2 – Active +3
Locust #3 – Destroyed
Locust #4 – Destroyed

Support Lance
Longbow #1 – Destroyed
Longbow #2 – Active +1
Longbow #3 – Active +0
Longbow #4 – Active +0

Orders Due: Saturday Night! (Wednesday’s update will be skipped due to RL concerns)

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 14, 2014

• Locked thread