Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

PoptartsNinja posted:

“I’m swiss cheese,” Lucaino added a moment later.

Isn't swiss cheese lostech?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

It was, but then a piece of cheese was found in a collapsed railway tunnel in Switzerland on Terra and 200 million C-bills later the recipe was reverse-engineered.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

pun pundit posted:

It was, but then a piece of cheese was found in a collapsed railway tunnel in Switzerland on Terra and 200 million C-bills later the recipe was reverse-engineered.

Seven scientists on three planets died working on it.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer

Great Beer posted:

Shadowhawk: The Shawk can jump to 1213 and get rear (maybe left) shots on the Woodsman. It ran 2 hexes this turn so it shouldnt have any movemods, unless vertical height changes count for that as well. It can unload into the Woodsman on 6s this turn and kick the Wolverine. Then next turn it can grab the thing in 1515 and make its way to the extraction van.

If there are no objections, I will be doing what this man says to do.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Saint Celestine posted:

If there are no objections, I will be doing what this man says to do.

That is a good plan. Do it.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

Scintilla posted:

The Woodsman's arms and torsos are actually pretty badly damaged from the front. I'd still advise lighting it up from point blank range and then kicking it in the shins for good measure.

I would agree on focusing on the Woodsman, but remember guys: You have C3. Only one of you needs to be in close, the rest can stay at range to increase the enemy to-hit numbers. This is why I suggested the Shadow Hawk jump to 1214; yes it'll take another +1 on its own to-hit rolls, but it puts it in heavy woods with other woods around it, meaning that the enemy is denied easy shots at the spotter, while if the Crab and BM keep a bit back, you've got range modifiers on your side since with C3 you're at effectively Short range while the Woodsman and Wolverine are at Medium or Long, depending on the weapon. And if they do go for the Shad, well, it jumped 5 into Heavy Woods.

Basically, you have C3, try to use it as best you can. Kicks are tempting, but you're all at least a little banged up. Try to use the range advantage you have if you can!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Shoeless posted:

I would agree on focusing on the Woodsman, but remember guys: You have C3. Only one of you needs to be in close, the rest can stay at range to increase the enemy to-hit numbers. This is why I suggested the Shadow Hawk jump to 1214; yes it'll take another +1 on its own to-hit rolls, but it puts it in heavy woods with other woods around it, meaning that the enemy is denied easy shots at the spotter, while if the Crab and BM keep a bit back, you've got range modifiers on your side since with C3 you're at effectively Short range while the Woodsman and Wolverine are at Medium or Long, depending on the weapon. And if they do go for the Shad, well, it jumped 5 into Heavy Woods.

Basically, you have C3, try to use it as best you can. Kicks are tempting, but you're all at least a little banged up. Try to use the range advantage you have if you can!

I'm planning on having the Coyote back up to maximum SRM range for exactly this reason.

BMcDonough
Jul 30, 2013

Chronojam posted:

Seven scientists on three planets died working on it.

That's only because the early attempts to recreate the cheese involved miniaturized mouse-mounted particle cannons.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

apostateCourier posted:

I'm planning on having the Coyote back up to maximum SRM range for exactly this reason.
In my orders I took a bit of a cue from this, backing up to 0217 and firing on the Wolverine.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

In my orders I took a bit of a cue from this, backing up to 0217 and firing on the Wolverine.

For god's sake loving shoot the Woodsman! Don't dilute our already limited firepower. Aim for its bad arm or something.

I disagree with hanging back - it's just going to leave me out of position next turn. If I move in then I can attempt to flank them whichever way they turn.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Z the IVth posted:

For god's sake loving shoot the Woodsman! Don't dilute our already limited firepower. Aim for its bad arm or something.

I disagree with hanging back - it's just going to leave me out of position next turn. If I move in then I can attempt to flank them whichever way they turn.
The Wolverine is blocking the Woodsman from my angle though. I can still shoot him?

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Mechs don't block line of sight on other mechs.
e: Also 217 is very solidly out of SRM range.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Orders updated then.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

BMcDonough posted:

That's only because the early attempts to recreate the cheese involved miniaturized mouse-mounted particle cannons.

I keep trying to formulate a proper Clan Cheese joke but there's already so much Clan Cheese in BT...

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

TildeATH posted:

I keep trying to formulate a proper Clan Cheese joke but there's already so much Clan Cheese in BT...

:master:

Jokes aside, are the 331st and their potential recruits Clanner enough that they take hit penalties for physical attacks?

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe
Crab - Orders In

Banzai Kamikaze Harakiri Round 2

Moving to 1311, shooting and kicking the Woodsman.

Kilty Monroe
Dec 27, 2006

Upon the frozen fields of arctic Strana Mechty, the Ghost Dads lie in wait, preparing to ambush their prey with their zippin' and zoppin' and ziggy-zoop-boppin'.

Z the IVth posted:

For you, I'd say hook around to the right and walk to 1009 to help unload on the Woodsman (running would need a piloting roll due to pavement). He'll probably shoot back, but you'll have cover from the Wolverine and Coyotl there. After that you can either support the Battlemaster in getting the SGL home or split off and run for the loot at 1515 depending on what PTN does.

edit: well I guess I'm a bit slow here, but are you sure you have the MP to run to 1311 and do a facing change to kick?

edit2: just checked the rules, you can kick anything in the forward arc without having to face it directly so you should be OK.

Kilty Monroe fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 23, 2014

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Battlemaster orders are in. Moving to 0418 and preparing to grab the locust next turn. Assuming we can move those assholes watching it.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
I'm beginning to suspect that iNarc is cursed.

Edit: Holy poo poo, the Crit Dice have spoken :psyduck:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Sep 24, 2014

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

another medical bills avatar

PoptartsNinja posted:

I'm beginning to suspect that iNarc is cursed.

Edit: Holy poo poo, the Crit Dice have spoken :psyduck:

:jerky:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Trial By Fire: Tactical Update 17

“Rayford,” Arianna’s voice was almost crystal clear. “I’m going to try to recover the Locust while I still have arms. You with me?”

“I’ll back you up,” Rayford said in reply. “Or buy you time.”

Lucaino twisted back and forth, trying to get a feel for how well his battered Crab was doing. The right arm was immobilized, and flashed errors on his secondary monitor whenever he tried to move it. With a few button presses he isolated that arm’s weapons and released them from the primary target interlock circuit. They were borderline useless now, the arm simply couldn’t track quickly enough with the shoulder fused, but the rest of the Crab’s systems seemed to be responding fine.

“Shoji,” Lucaino began, “It’s risky, but I’m going to come around that building cluster from the north. If you can jump in from the south, we can catch that Bombarder-thing in a pincer. One of us should be able to attack it from behind.”

“Roger,” Shoji’s response was accompanied by the roar of his jump jets. Scintillating plasma rolled down the Shadow Hawk’s back as it took to the air in a low, carefully controlled arc that wouldn’t leave it hanging in the breeze for everyone to shoot. The Wolverine fired anyway, a bright amber flash caught the Shadow Hawk in the center of its chest, melting what little armor still protected the machine’s fusion-powered heart. Lucaino lost track of it then as he came around the building, but the tremendous impact of the Shadow Hawk only partially concealed the sound of the enemy medium’s SRM barrage. The other pilot was good—he’d waited until the Shadow Hawk was at its most vulnerable before firing a missile barrage.

Lucaino’s lasers sliced through the Woodsman’s armor like surgical tools, severing myomer bundles and catching insulation aflame. The large laser mounted in the heavy `Mech’s arm cracked as the intense heat caused its capacitors to burst into flames, and the under-slung machinegun fell limp as the myomer supporting it blackened and burned.

“drat these animals,” Shoji’s curse crackled as most of his weapons found only empty space. “drat this Wolverine! Lucaino, my engine’s hit, I think I’m out of the fight. I had to kill my jets early and I landed at the wrong angle, I don’t have a shot at the rear armor from here!”

Standing atop the narrow ridgeline, the Thunderbolt twisted with deliberate slowness as it leveled its right-arm PPC at Lucaino’s Crab. Lucaino had admired the brilliant white-and-gold of the parade colors used by the Knights of the Inner Sphere, but for the first time he found those majestic colors menacing. From its hilltop, the Thunderbolt stared down at the `Mechs fighting in the dirt below like a misshapen, two-headed ogre. A dozen plans of action filled Lucaino’s mind, crashing into each other and tangling up like a massive freeway accident. It didn’t matter, there was nowhere he could go.

“Well played,” Lucaino mumbled bitterly, uttering the words like a curse.

The Crab itself seemed to shriek in agony as the Thunderbolt’s PPC caught it in the chest.

Movement Phase
Crab (Player)
- Must pass a skidding test (4 base - 1 hexes traveled = 3): rolled 4, succeeds!
- Must pass a skidding test (4 base - 1 hexes traveled = 3): rolled 7, succeeds!

Battlemaster (Player)
- Must pass a skidding test (4 base - 1 hexes traveled = 3): rolled 10, succeeds!
- Must pass a skidding test (4 base - 1 hexes traveled = 3): rolled 8, succeeds!
- Must pass a skidding test (4 base + 0 hexes traveled = 4): rolled 8, succeeds!

Combat Phase
Crab (Player)
- Fires ER Large Laser at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 8, hit Head
- - Edge forces a reroll hit Left Leg (20/30 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 11, hit Left Arm (0/22 armor, 9/12 structure remaining)! Critical hit!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 5, hit Right Torso (6/23 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Small Laser at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 9, hit Head (6/9 armor remaining)! Pilot hit!
- Gains heat 36, sinks 36!

Battlemaster (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains heat 2, sinks 34!

Coyote (Player)
- Fires ER Large Laser at Woodsman’s Left Arm (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 3 called shot = 7): rolled 9, rolled 6 to confirm, hit Left Arm (1/12 structure remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 4): rolled 6, 6 missiles hit Left Leg (18/30 armor remaining), Left Torso (6/23 armor remaining), Center Torso (19/33 armor remaining), Left Leg (16/30 armor remaining), Left Leg (14/30 armor remaining), Left Torso (4/23 armor remaining)!
- Gains heat 2, sinks 30!

Shadow Hawk (Player)
- Fires Light AC/5 (Armor Piercing) at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires iNarc (Explosive) at Woodsman (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, hit Center Torso (13/33 armor remaining)!
- Gains heat 26, sinks 20! Overheating!

Coyotl
- Fires Plasma Rifle at Coyote (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-4 at Coyote (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 8): rolled 2, fails to lock-on!
- Gains heat 17, sinks 20!

Wolverine
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1114!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (0/26 armor, 17/18 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires SRM-6 (Narc capable) at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 12, 6 missiles hit Right Torso (8/18 armor remaining), Right Torso (7/18 armor remaining), Left Leg (23/25 armor remaining), Center Torso (15/18 structure remaining (Crit!)), Right Arm (4/18 armor remaining), Right Torso (6/18 armor remaining)!
- Fires SRM-6 (Narc capable) at Shadow Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 9, 6 missiles hit Right Arm (3/18 armor remaining), Left Arm (4/9 structure remaining (Crit!)), Right Leg (12/25 armor remaining), Left Leg (22/25 armor remaining), Left Torso (5/18 armor remaining), Right Leg (11/25 armor remaining)!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 28!

Thunderbolt
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1612!
- Fires ER PPC at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Right Torso (0/14 armor, 8/12 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Crab (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 10, hit Right Torso (3/12 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Crab (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Crab (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-2 at Crab (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 7, fails to lock-on!
- Gains 30 heat, sinks 28!

Woodsman
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1211!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Coyote (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires LRM-15 (Narc Capable) at Coyote (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LRM-15 (Narc Capable) at Coyote (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 10, 15 missiles hit Right Arm (0/20 armor, 7/10 structure remaining (Crit!)), Center Torso (6/33 armor remaining), Left Torso (10/15 structure remaining (Crit!))!
- Fires Machine Gun at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 secondary target = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Crab (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 secondary target = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 24!

End Phase:
Shadow Hawk (Player)
- Critical chance in Center Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Engine hit +5 heat/turn!
- Critical chance in Center Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Engine hit +10 heat/turn!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 8, succeeds!

Crab (Player)
- Critical chance in Right Torso! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Double heat sink hit!
- - Engine hit +5 heat/turn!
- Critical chance in Right Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Engine hit +10 heat/turn!

Coyote (Player)
- Critical chance in Right Arm! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Hand actuator damaged!
- Critical chance in Left Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Improved C3 Computer disabled!

Woodsman
- Critical chance in Left Arm! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - ER Large Laser hit!
- - Machine Gun hit!
- Critical chance in Left Arm! 1 critical hits sustained!
- Shoulder hit!
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 7, succeeds!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 8, succeeds!

Physical Combat Phase:
Crab (player)
- Kicks Woodsman (4 base + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 kick = 4): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (4/30 armor remaining)!

Shadow Hawk (player)
- Kicks Woodsman (4 base + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 kick = 5): rolled 6, hit Left Leg (0/30 armor, 9/16 structure remaining)! Crit!

Woodsman
- Kicks Crab (4 base + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 kick = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (5/22 armor remaining)!

End Phase:
Crab (player)
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 0 kicked = 4): rolled , !

Woodsman
- Critical chance in Left Leg! No critical hit sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage + 0 kicked = 5): rolled 7, succeeds!

Turn End Phase:
Crab (player)
- Disabled by engine damage!

Shadow Hawk (player)
- Disabled by engine damage!

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
Woodsman
- Activates MASC!

Player Status:

Neutral Forces:

Opposing Force (level)
Cyclops (Mk. 6) – Disabled!
Woodsman Prime (Mk. 6) – Ran +2
Mountain Lion (Mk. 4) – Disabled!
Thunderbolt (Mk. 2) – Stationary +0
Kintaro (Mk. 2) – Disabled!
Wolverine (Mk. 7) – Ran +2
Coyotl A (Mk. 6) – Jumped +4
Commando (Mk. 4) – Disabled!

Mission Objective:
Plunder Recovered (0/1500 points)

Secondary Objectives:
Enemy Units Damaged (150/400 points)
Penalty Accrued (-250/-300 points)

Orders Due: Saturday Night!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 25, 2014

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Stick a fork in, y'all are done.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I'm going to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen every crit chance score a critical like that before.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Welp, ggclose.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe
Welp.

Time to grab the Locust and run, Beer!

Edit VVV Or try to kill that Woodsman out of spite.

Edit 2 Just realised that I would have headcapped that Woodsman were it not for Edge. Speaking of which, why didn't we burn ours to force rerolls on the torso hits?

Z the IVth fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Sep 24, 2014

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Welp. Blaze of glory time?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
PTN's dice, etc.

Seriously though, that was brutal. I'm not sure if you guys can recover from this.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Depending on how he has to pick up the Locust, Beer MIIGHT be able to make it back to safety if the coyote can tie up the remaining 3 mechs. But they can also easily ignore him and just cut beer off since they're all a ton faster.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

Gwaihir posted:

Depending on how he has to pick up the Locust, Beer MIIGHT be able to make it back to safety if the coyote can tie up the remaining 3 mechs. But they can also easily ignore him and just cut beer off since they're all a ton faster.

They don't need to. He has open rear torsos. Unless he chooses to somehow walk backwards with the Locust all the way back to the dropzone (giving them time to break open his front). He is hosed either way. The Coyote is no threat, and I doubt he will be able to mount a coherent defence for the Battlemaster even if he were fully armed at this point. Remember Edge aka GM Fiat means that there are no easy kills via headshot.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Yea, there's basically no chance left especially since the Thunderbolt still has range over both avenues of escape with it's ERPPC from that hill.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Well, its a training exercise. We can (and probably should) end it here and now. We can drag it out a few more turns but best case we finish off the Woodsman and get our own mechs destroyed. Might as well save the equipment.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Great Beer posted:

Well, its a training exercise. We can (and probably should) end it here and now. We can drag it out a few more turns but best case we finish off the Woodsman and get our own mechs destroyed. Might as well save the equipment.

I don't technically get a vote, since I'm an alternate, but that's probably the best call.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

I hate it when missions utterly fall apart due to bad luck. There were quite a few player inaction problems that caused the initial mess, too, but this is just frustrating to watch. In a single-player computer game, I'd almost certainly have reloaded after that last turn, without even a hint of bad conscience.

Also, what Great Beer said: Training exercise - You're specifically instructed not to 'fight to the death' and instead leave your machines and (more importantly!) your pilots mostly intact. Better end this now, even if the idea of doing so is probably maddening for the two survivors. :(

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

Great Beer posted:

I'll leave it to the two lucky guys who didn't get their machines wrecked to decide if you'll concede. There's not even a chance of a glorious sendoff since you don't have tons of AC/20 ammo to cook off from overheating!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The Battlemaster should retreat to the looting zone, using the Locust it's lugging as a shield to cower behind.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

goatface posted:

The Battlemaster should retreat to the looting zone, using the Locust it's lugging as a shield to cower behind.

The Coyotl is faster than me and can/will knock my side torso + arm off in the 4 turns it will take me to run back to the evac. We had a chance last turn but with those two knockouts? Its over.

Kilty Monroe
Dec 27, 2006

Upon the frozen fields of arctic Strana Mechty, the Ghost Dads lie in wait, preparing to ambush their prey with their zippin' and zoppin' and ziggy-zoop-boppin'.
This was probably the best turn in terms of player coordination and tactics, but PTN's dice just weren't having any of it. :cripes:

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Welp. That happened. Sometimes, the dice just refuse to let your plans manifest.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Should've killed the Watcher while you had the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Yeah, awful luck on the part of the players. I agree that since this is a training exercise, you guys should probably give it up for lost if you can. No point in dragging this out longer than it needs to be...

Smash and grab that didn't get any loot too...

• Locked thread