Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kial
Jul 23, 2006

apostateCourier posted:

I already said I'm irish whipping him. A charge wouldn't have sent him into a building, so it wouldn't be a spear.

That's nice. He's likely to die the turn after next if that hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Yeah you do need a barricade/building to properly spear someone.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Looks like I can't hit the Awesome this turn so I'm setting up shop in 0730 and blowing up that mansion to the west.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

GruntyThrst posted:

Looks like I can't hit the Awesome this turn so I'm setting up shop in 0730 and blowing up that mansion to the west.

Be careful with your orders. They were a little late: as long as they're in before I start updating it's fine, but they wouldn't have made it if I hadn't decided to watch the latest episode of Gundam Build Fighters before starting. :shobon:

This isn't a threat, and I'd have given you a little more leeway since I know timezones could be a factor.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009
Nothing is more painful for the watchers than missed orders; glad those orders got in.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

PoptartsNinja posted:

Be careful with your orders. They were a little late: as long as they're in before I start updating it's fine, but they wouldn't have made it if I hadn't decided to watch the latest episode of Gundam Build Fighters before starting. :shobon:

This isn't a threat, and I'd have given you a little more leeway since I know timezones could be a factor.

Nah this one was entirely on me.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Can't wait to find out how much little the Consort behind the Arrow IV cares about catching a Fusileer or two in the blast radius!

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 10, 2014

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Voyager I posted:

Consort [...] cares about catching a Fusileer or two in the blast radius!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Good news guys! I think Sal has an extra 10 damage coming her way this turn!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Voyager I posted:

Good news guys! I think Sal has an extra 10 damage coming her way this turn!

Honestly, I'll be a little surprised if I eat a missile.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Look, if they didn't want to have artillery rockets shoved up them then they should have fought harder. Besides, I expect there are plenty of dispossessed yohoho's just waiting for a chance to join up, so it's probably no great loss if a few Fusileers wind up walking the mech plank.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Scintilla posted:

Look, if they didn't want to have artillery rockets shoved up them then they should have fought harder. Besides, I expect there are plenty of dispossessed yohoho's just waiting for a chance to join up, so it's probably no great loss if a few Fusileers wind up walking the mech plank.

It will be if their 'mechs get exploded. The dispossessed can't claim twisted, burnt-out husks.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

apostateCourier posted:

Honestly, I'll be a little surprised if I eat a missile.

The range for 0-turn artillery is 1 mapsheet. Played on non-mapsheets like we are, that's 17 hexes (not 16! 16's the limit for direct-fire, but you can indirect-fire any hex within 1 mapsheet even without a spotter). That means the Marauder can fire on any hex within 17 hexes without eating a +1 penalty for Sal's lovely gunnery.

One player is exactly 17 hexes away, but in all honesty I've got a decent chance of hitting players with scatter if I just drop Arrow IVs directly on the Quickdraw. That's not what I did, mind, but I considered it.

You're three hexes away from my target hex, so if I fail this to-hit by 3 you're definitely in "can be hit directly by an Arrow IV" range).

Edit: I love Arrow IVs. I need to give the players an opportunity to play with them soon. Maybe one day you'll vote for the Goliath Scorpions and my dream of letting the players command Naga Star (supported by Goliath Scorpion's crazy elemental airdrop tactics) will become a reality.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 10, 2014

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

The range for 0-turn artillery is 1 mapsheet. Played on non-mapsheets like we are, that's 17 hexes (not 16! 16's the limit for direct-fire, but you can indirect-fire any hex within 1 mapsheet even without a spotter). That means the Marauder can fire on any hex within 17 hexes without eating a +1 penalty for Sal's lovely gunnery.

One player is exactly 17 hexes away, but in all honesty I've got a decent chance of hitting players with scatter if I just drop Arrow IVs directly on the Quickdraw. That's not what I did, mind, but I considered it.

You're three hexes away from my target hex, so if I fail this to-hit by 3 you're definitely in "can be hit directly by an Arrow IV" range).

Edit: I love Arrow IVs. I need to give the players an opportunity to play with them soon. Maybe one day you'll vote for the Goliath Scorpions and my dream of letting the players command Naga Star (supported by Goliath Scorpion's crazy elemental airdrop tactics) will become a reality.

I just meant that I find it unlikely (rightfully, it seems!) that you dropped it right on my head, because I'll be standing right next to two of your 'mechs.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Guess whose movement orders are three hexes away from your movement orders and exactly 17 hexes away from the Marauder?

I'm just glad I'm close enough for the Marauder to shoot at me directly. I would feel bad if I made Sal spot for someone dropping artillery shells on her own head.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Because of the way artillery works, I'm usually going to have better odds of not hitting my guys by dropping artillery shots directly on top of them. :shrug:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I do hope it misses at least a little, since if I get caught by a direct hit I will probably fail my massive damage roll and fall over and then get stuck in a Street Fighter like Vortex of not being able to get out of the way of the next shell before it hits and knocks me over again.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

PoptartsNinja posted:

I love Arrow IVs. I need to give the players an opportunity to play with them soon. Maybe one day you'll vote for the Goliath Scorpions and my dream of letting the players command Naga Star (supported by Goliath Scorpion's crazy elemental airdrop tactics) will become a reality.

Elemental airdrops, you say? :getin:

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Scintilla posted:

Omnifighters and Elementals were meant for each other.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Scintilla posted:

The only thing better than a Batu or Visigoth with underslung Arrow IVs is a Batu or Visigoth dropping a point of Elemental subtype of choice. This is something only the Goliath Scorpions do (because Omnifighters carrying Elementals can't maneuver for poo poo until they deploy their Elementals).

Edit: Ahahaha, now those are beautifully poetic critical hits!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Dec 10, 2014

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

The only thing better than a Batu or Visigoth with underslung Arrow IVs is a Batu or Visigoth dropping a point of Elemental subtype of choice. This is something only the Goliath Scorpions do (because Omnifighters carrying Elementals can't maneuver for poo poo until they deploy their Elementals).

Edit: Ahahaha, now those are beautifully poetic critical hits!

Uh. I didn't lose my hands, did I?

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

apostateCourier posted:

Uh. I didn't lose my hands, did I?

A critical to your Gyro would be worse. Less funny though. A Gyro hit Voyagers Mech would end in hilarity.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Tank Boy Ken posted:

A Gyro hit Voyagers Mech would end in hilarity.

Please no.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Voyager I posted:

Please no.

Imagine this critical and a fast forward of all turns of your attempts to stand up again. With yakety sax playing in the background!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
Well until you'd kill your own mech/pilot with a fall.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
King of the Pirates: Tactical Update 14

Thomas Gunn’s first memory was the utter contempt and hatred he had for his own name. He’d never seen a real Tommy Gun of course, but bootleg gangster holodramas had always been dirt-common in Lyran space where the polite brutality of monstrous Mafia caricatures was put on display in an effort to warn Lyran criminals away from organizing along the same lines as the Combine’s yakuza. The dramas had only mixed success, but the Commonwealth’s underworld had never congealed as an interstellar organization. Gangs rose on any world downtrodden enough to support them and typically fell as soon as they caught LOKI’s attention.

“Tell me again,” he growled into his headset as another string of ammo-belts ran dry. The Quickdraw staggered and fell, its hip jammed by a lucky hit. It exploded a moment later as the impact jarred its SRM ammo bin, scattering parts and shrapnel across the wide Tortuga streets. “Tell me again how Machineguns are just doorstops, and I’m wasting my time on them.”

Indirect-Fire Artillery Targeting Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex [firing unit not in Line of Sight]! Flight time is 0 turns (target within 17 hexes)!

Movement Phase
Charger
- Enters building hex 0621 (4 base + 0 light building = 4): rolled 12, succeeds!
- Exits building hex 0621 (4 base + 0 light building = 4): rolled 9, succeeds!
- Enters building hex 0621 (4 base + 0 light building = 4): rolled 7, succeeds!
- Exits building hex 0621 (4 base + 0 light building = 4): rolled 7, succeeds!

Indirect-Fire Artillery Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex 0817 (3 base + 1 movement + 7 indirect fire artillery = 11): rolled 10, missile lands in scatter radius 1!
- - Rolled 3, missile scatters into hex 0918!
- Building hex 0818 suffers 10 damage (0/10 CF remaining)! building collapses
- Building hex 0919 suffers 10 damage (0/10 CF remaining)! building collapses
- Building hex 1017 suffers 10 damage (0/10 CF remaining)! building collapses
- Blackjack suffers 10 damage to Right Leg (12/17 armor remaining), Rear Right Torso (1/6 armor remaining)

Combat Phase
Charger (Player)
- Fires Flamer at Awesome (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (13/24 armor remaining)!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 10!

Warhammer (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 0629!
- Fires ER PPC at Mansion 0229 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement - 4 enemy movement = 2): automatically hit (0/10 CF remaining)! Building destroyed!
- Fires ER PPC at Mansion 0229 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement - 4 enemy movement = 2): automatically hit!
- Gains 34 heat, sinks 34!

Catapult (Player)
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1233 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, 3 missiles hit Side (2/4 armor remaining), Side (0/4 armor remaining), Side (0/1 structure remaining)! Vehicle destroyed
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1233 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1233 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 12, 2 missiles hit Side, Front!
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1233 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1133 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 damage + 1 secondary target = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1133 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 damage + 1 secondary target = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1133 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 damage + 1 secondary target = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at Truck 1133 (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 damage + 1 secondary target = 8): rolled 9, 3 missiles hit Side (2/4 armor remaining), Side (0/4 armor remaining), Side (0/1 structure remaining)! Vehicle destroyed
- Gains 28 heat, sinks 28!

Hunchback (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Quickdraw! No Line of Sight to target!
- Fires Medium Laser at Awesome! No Line of Sight to target!
- Fires Medium Laser at speakeasy 0822 (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 enemy movement = 4): rolled 8, hit (5/10 CF remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at speakeasy 0822 (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 enemy movement = 4): rolled 7, hit (5/10 CF remaining)!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 13!

Centurion (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 12!

Blackjack (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 11, hit Right Leg (13/15 armor remaining)!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (0/11 armor, 9/10 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 11, hit Left Torso (11/14 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (15/17 armor remaining)! TAC!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Left Torso (9/14 armor remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (11/15 armor remaining)! TAC!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Left Torso (7/14 armor remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Machine Gun at Quickdraw (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (3/14 armor remaining)!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 13!

Assassin (Player)
- Fires Large Laser at Awesome (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 22!

Battle Cobra (Player)
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Awesome: No Line of Sight to target!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Awesome: No Line of Sight to target, target out of range!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 28!

Clint (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Awesome (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 17 heat, sinks 14! Overheating!

King Crab
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 44!

Marauder
- Holds fire!
- Gains 11 heat, sinks 17!

Griffin
- Holds fire!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 22!

Awesome
- Fires Autocannon/10 at Charger (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Right Leg (30/38 armor remaining)!
- Fires Autocannon/10 at Charger (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Left Torso (32/52 armor remaining)!
- Fires Autocannon/10 at Charger (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 11, hit Center Torso (61/76 armor remaining)!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 10!

Quickdraw
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 0818!
- Fires Medium Laser at Blackjack (6 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 12): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Blackjack (6 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 12): rolled 10, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Blackjack (6 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 12): rolled 3, miss!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 13!

End Phase:
Quickdraw
- Critical chance in Right Arm! No critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Left Torso! No critical hits sustained!
- Through-armor critical chance in Center Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Gyro hit!
- Through-armor critical chance in Left Leg! 1 critical hits sustained!
- - Hip hit!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 3 gyro hit + 2 hip actuator damaged = 10): rolled 7, fails!
- - Suffers 6 damage in the fall to Right Leg (8/15 armor remaining), Left Torso (6/14 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Critical chance in Left Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - SRM-4 ammo hit!
- Suffers 88 damage in Ammunition Explosion to Left Torso (0/14 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed! Arm blown off!
- - 82 damage transfers to Center Torso (0/17 armor, 0/20 structure remaining)! `Mech destroyed!

Charger
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 3, fails!
- - Suffers 8 damage in the fall to Right Torso (36/52 armor remaining), Center Torso (58/76 armor remaining)!
- Must pass a piloting test to avoid damage (3 base + 1 massive damage + 2 fall = 6): rolled 5, fails!
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 5, succeeds!

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Mission Objective:
Defeat all enemies!

Secondary Objectives:
Individual Sub-Objectives Completed (2/11)

Orders Due: Saturday Night!

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009
Good round for Voyager and Cloud Potato!

e: why is the king crab scuttling toward the marauder?...

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Well, gently caress. Battletech dice have not been kind to me.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
You would've been pushing him into an empty hex anyway, since the Marauder managed to level the building there.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

You would've been pushing him into an empty hex anyway, since the Marauder managed to level the building there.

It's fine, honestly. The knockdown just adds injury to insult, and I've had a ridiculous string of 2s in the A Time of War game I'm in.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
drat, Voyager. Talk about critseeking. :getin:

Also - oh hi, Awesome's back side, look how open you are to me running up and hitting you.

Speaking of that - am I going to be in the Awesome's rear arc from where Voyager is right now? 0817, I believe. I'm accomplishing a subobjective this turn, Arrow IV be damned. If I could accomplish two at once, that'd be even better!

Psion fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Dec 11, 2014

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Baudin posted:

e: why is the king crab scuttling toward the marauder?...

To protect it, is my guess. Otherwise that thing isn't going to be much good in close quarters.

quick, let's all go hide in the Crab's boss arena. Arrow IVs can't hit underwater targets, right?

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Pity we never got to take a wrecking ball to Blind Sal's face, now that she went and exploded because of a bad fall.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Well, I'm sure there's something in that smoking crater you can hit maybe. PTN did say that it didn't need to be alive to wreck.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

That'd be the reason I want Voyager to move, yes. If I'm right and that's rear arc for the Awesome, I'm going to smack the remains of the Quickdraw just in case and say hello to the Awesome's rear armor with an alpha strike at the same time.

e: Just to make sure this is possible, besides the rear arc question, do missile craters affect movement or is that just a visual for our benefit?

Psion fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 11, 2014

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Just a visual effect.

Voyager I's present position is not in the Awesome's rear arc.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

quote:

Hunchback (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at speakeasy 0822 (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 enemy movement = 4): rolled 8, hit (5/10 CF remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at speakeasy 0822 (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement - 4 enemy movement = 4): rolled 7, hit (5/10 CF remaining)!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 13!

Probably just a typo, is the building in 0822 actually destroyed from that second ML hit? I think you've illustrated it as destroyed on the map.

Also, did the player really specify to shoot the building last, rather than take it down first so he could (maybe?) target one of the mechs behind it with those other four shots?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Leperflesh posted:

Probably just a typo, is the building in 0822 actually destroyed from that second ML hit? I think you've illustrated it as destroyed on the map.

Also, did the player really specify to shoot the building last, rather than take it down first so he could (maybe?) target one of the mechs behind it with those other four shots?

He only has two medium lasers, so the targeting went primary -> secondary -> tertiary target (which was the building).

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Worried about possible clustering here, how many hexes do Arrow missiles hit? If that thing wasn't around I'd feel better about crowding the Awesome.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Trundel posted:

Worried about possible clustering here, how many hexes do Arrow missiles hit? If that thing wasn't around I'd feel better about crowding the Awesome.

The hex they land in takes 20 damage and the 6 surrounding hexes take 10. Both cases are in 5 point clusters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Shame about the Charger falling and needing a turn to stand up before it can do more wrasslin' shenanigans. Guess the spear wouldn't have counted this turn anyway like PTN said due to the destroyed building. Still, unlucky with that fall and pilot hit. The pilot damage should've been a cut forehead so Macho Man Randy Savage could don the crimson mask, though.

Nice collection of crits from the Blackjack causing Blind Sal's Quickdraw to go up in a ball of flames. Hip TAC into a fall (almost assured due to Sal's crappy piloting score) that detonates the SRM ammo, resulting in that crater. If there's still some part of the mech left that the Centurion could take a wrecking ball to, it's bound to be really tiny, but it might make him feel better doing it even if it doesn't matter much in the long run. Should probably focus on the other part of his Special Objective first, namely taking out the Awesome.

Truckasaurus is done eating technicals, so that's good. But it won't be in position to help take out the Marauder that's gonna be raining down Arrow IV artillery missiles on you guys for a while until you can get in range to do something about that. Which is probably going to be even harder with the King Two-Crabs-in-One moving to guard it. Lets see where it all goes from here...

• Locked thread