Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Boom, six headshots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Guess one of those two clusters of player mechs just got toasted.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
King of the Pirates: Tactical Update 19

“To hell with the `Mech,” The woman known only as Zenobia’s voice was as cold and dead as her eyes. Unfocused, they flicked back and forth between temporary monitors, barely seeing the information presented and absorbing it with all the acuity that a boulder might sop up all the water of a mountain lake. Another missile fell, and Zenobia’s secondary monitor flashed yet again as one of her allies bore the brunt of the damage.

She wasn’t a superstitious woman, although she played the part out of habit. Her mother had been deeply spiritual, and Zenobia had simply played along because doing so was simple. In truth, Zenobia didn’t feel anything: neither love nor hatred motivated her, and the concept of remorse would’ve been as alien as compassion. Humans were just noisy sacks of meat that very occasionally expressed an idea worth considering. She could kill another person as easily as she might put down a rabid dog.

“Bring me the pilot,” Zenobia drawled, playing her habitual role with a flat deadpan. “I want to eat her heart and take her luck for my own.”

Indirect-Fire Artillery Targeting Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex [unknown]! Flight time is 1 turns (target within 17 hexes)!

Movement Phase
Battle Cobra
- Enters building hex 0314 (3 base + 0 light building = 3): rolled 6, succeeds!
- Exits building hex 0314 (3 base + 0 light building = 3): rolled 6, succeeds!

Indirect-Fire Artillery Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex 0714 (3 base + 1 movement + 7 indirect fire artillery = 11): rolled 8, missile lands in scatter radius 3!
- - Rolled 6, scatters to hex 0613!
- - Rolled 1, scatters to hex 0612!
-- Rolled 6, scatters to hex 0512!
- Building hex 0512 suffers 20 damage! Building collapses!
- Building hex 0411 suffers 10 damage! Building collapses!
- Building hex 0511 suffers 10 damage! Building collapses!
- Building hex 0412 suffers 10 damage! Building collapses!
- Hunchback suffers 10 damage in the explosion to: Center Torso (6/26 armor remaining), Center Torso (1/26 armor remaining)!

Combat Phase
Charger (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 3 heat, sinks 10!

Catapult (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 28!

Hunchback (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at King Crab (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 11): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at King Crab (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 11): rolled 11, hit Center Torso (34/39 armor remaining)!
- Gains 8 heat, sinks 13!

Warhammer (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Mansion 1711 (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement - 4 enemy movement = 4): rolled 10, building destroyed!
- Fires ER PPC at Griffin (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 secondary target = 11): rolled 9, miss!
- Gains 34 heat, sinks 34!

Centurion (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 12!

Blackjack (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 13!

Assassin (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 7 heat, sinks 22!

Battle Cobra (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 28!

Clint (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at King Crab (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 partial cover + 1 heat = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 17 heat, sinks 14! Overheating!

Griffin
- Fires PPC at Building Hex 0409 (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement - 4 enemy movement = 2): automatically hit! building destroyed!
- Fires PPC at Battle Cobra (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 secondary target = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 22!

King Crab
- Fires Large Laser at Hunchback (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Torso (7/20 armor remaining)!
- Fires Large Laser at Hunchback (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Hunchback (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement = 7): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Hunchback (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement = 7): rolled 10, hit Right Torso (0/20 armor, 11/12 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Hunchback (3 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Hunchback (3 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 40 heat, sinks 44!

Marauder
- Holds fire!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 17!

End Phase:
Hunchback
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 massive damage = 3): rolled 5, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Right Torso! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - MRM-40 hit!
- - MRM-40 destroyed!

Physical Combat Phase:
Centurion
- Attacks Building Hex 0214 with Wrecking Ball (3 base + 2 movement + 1 wrecking ball = 6): adjacent attacks always hit buildings! Building destroyed!

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Mission Objective:
Defeat all enemies!

Secondary Objectives:
Individual Sub-Objectives Completed (4/11)

Orders Due: Tuesday Night!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I guess this was a good time to take a long walk by myself.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Oh Hunchie :(

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
I had a hunch that PTN was going to clear the buildings for the Crab to shoot at my Hunch! That's why I did include orders to shoot the Crab (and was holding fire for the Griffin to clear the way). I didn't expect him to clear a whole building block with a cruise missile! Is this the third or second time my poor hunchback get's to take an arrow to his Knee? Well at least it's fitting that we do suffer a lot of single crits which are ruinous. On the other hand our MG crit machine generates tons of crits. But those are only 10% leathal (which is still enough) :battletech:.

I guess I'll be moving to 0809 (inside the min range of the PPCs), close to the enemies might be safer now. Going to shoot with ALL of the guns (left) on the Griffin. Yeah, take these 2x Medium Laser and a single Small Laser! At least I won't risk to overheat from now on. Unless the poor Hunchie takes an Engine crit. But it will carry me on!

On an unrelated note: Dropping ammo can only be done when going at a leisurely walk ? Yes / No / Maybe?

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
Noooo the MRM. Still, you have a few MLs, can rush right in and start being annoying.

Well looks like this is the turn to get stuck in. The Griffin has presented himself.

Does the Crab have flippy arms? Doing a rear attack looks tempting for the Assassin, but that'd be a lot of shots on ... 9s I think? 7s for the Pulses ..... hrmm.

Kial fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jan 12, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
If we're going for the Griffin, I can Kool-Aid-Man to 0909 (and just eat my one damage) and help dogpile him.

PTN, did the Griffin run or jump this turn?

RE: Crab Arms: The Crab doesn't have flippy arms, but you can still aim an one arm behind yourself with a torso twist. The Crab has no blind spots and that's far, far, far more small lasers than somebody with 2 leg structure wants to dance with.

Also, TBK, don't forget that you have a Piloting score of 2 and physical attacks are a thing in tabletop.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jan 12, 2015

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Voyager I posted:

PTN, did the Griffin run or jump this turn?

Jumped.

Tank Boy Ken posted:

I had a hunch that PTN was going to clear the buildings for the Crab to shoot at my Hunch! That's why I did include orders to shoot the Crab (and was holding fire for the Griffin to clear the way). I didn't expect him to clear a whole building block with a cruise missile!

I actually wasn't going to shoot you until you fired at me.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Charger running to 0705 and shooting the Marauder with stuff.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Voyager I posted:

RE: Crab Arms: The Crab doesn't have flippy arms, but you can still aim an one arm behind yourself with a torso twist. The Crab has no blind spots and that's far, far, far more small lasers than somebody with 2 leg structure wants to dance with.

That's true. Jumping to or moving 1006 and helping dogpile the Griffin might be a decent option. The Griffin will have that +3 move mod but should be a lot of shots coming his way.

Kial fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jan 12, 2015

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Now, I could stick to my plan and jump to 1111, covering the right flank; or I could jump to 0811 and try and hit the Griffin (3 base, +3 jump, +2 range, +3 enemy move, +1 busted arm) on 11s and 12s. Now that I've worked the numbers out, that doesn't seem so hot.

Also, I'm surprised the news chopper isn't getting any of this action.

Edit: Griffin jumped, +1 to numbers.

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 12, 2015

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
TBK did someone paint a giant bullseye on the top of your Hunchback when nobody was looking?

my clever plan has been kinda derailed, but ...
a: do I have the MP to kool-aid man 0213 and make it to 0211? I ... might? 1 to enter 0214, two to enter 0213, two to enter 0212, one to enter 0211? Assuming I'm doing my math right.
b: does that mech in 0807 have LOS on 0211?

e: also nice finishing up that subobjective, Grunty!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
The Griffin feels like a bit of a trap. She's got a +3 move mod from jumping so she won't be a terribly easy target, especially since we're all going to be running up our own move mods just to get marginal shots at her. I think she's trying to bait someone into a position where they can get dunked on by the Crab or maybe get us to group up for an Arrow trying to get to her (or maybe both).

I mean, she's an exposed target so definitely take the shot if you've got it, but remember that even three rows of buildings aren't necessarily protection from the Crab when he can plow through anything within 3 hexes of him for free with the small lasers, the Griffin is playing doorman for her, and the Arrow might just flatten the entire housing unit you're hiding behind. Don't get yourself hung out trying to alpha the Griffin on 9s.

What's the Charger doing this turn? He draws a lot of attention (and has enough armor to survive it), so if he's doing something aggressive then it makes more space for the rest of us.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Voyager I posted:

The Griffin feels like a bit of a trap. She's got a +3 move mod from jumping so she won't be a terribly easy target, especially since we're all going to be running up our own move mods just to get marginal shots at her. I think she's trying to bait someone into a position where they can get dunked on by the Crab or maybe get us to group up for an Arrow trying to get to her (or maybe both).

I mean, she's an exposed target so definitely take the shot if you've got it, but remember that even three rows of buildings aren't necessarily protection from the Crab when he can plow through anything within 3 hexes of him for free with the small lasers, the Griffin is playing doorman for her, and the Arrow might just flatten the entire housing unit you're hiding behind. Don't get yourself hung out trying to alpha the Griffin on 9s.

What's the Charger doing this turn? He draws a lot of attention (and has enough armor to survive it), so if he's doing something aggressive then it makes more space for the rest of us.

I'm running out into the open, so yeah I'm a big armored distraction.

apostateCourier posted:

Charger running to 0705 and shooting the Marauder with stuff.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Tank Boy Ken, I promise to take care of Tank Girl Barbie after you bite the dust. You're Hunchie isn't long for this world. :negative:

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!

Voyager I posted:

Honestly, I don't have the time atm to look over everyone's movement mods, so how many people can be forward into combat this turn? If we've got pressure on them and someone else is offering a better to-hit for the Crab than me then I'll totally go for some back shots on it.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Voyager I posted:

Agreed. He's out in front for a reason. Though if the Charger is up at 0705 as AC stated then the other mechs can move without fear of the Crab blowing though some buildings. He'll take the easier shots.

Next turn the Crab will probably move around 1107 to 1506 arc. Have you considered moving somewhere around 1408 to threaten that move? A few TACs in the rear could ruin his day.

The big thing is not to bunch up to much. Arrow OP.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Trundel posted:

Honestly, I don't have the time atm to look over everyone's movement mods, so how many people can be forward into combat this turn? If we've got pressure on them and someone else is offering a better to-hit for the Crab than me then I'll totally go for some back shots on it.

Well the Charger will be hit on 7s, 5s for Pulse. The small lasers will be 9s and 7s for Pulse. You'll take one arm with 4 shots on 9s and 2 on 7s. Of course, one hit in the bad leg and game over.

You'd hit on ... 3 base + 3 move + 1 enemy move I think.

What would PTN do? Probably take the shot at you, but who knows. The move could be amazing .... but you might die horribly and just dink his armour. However, if you smash his rear armour then the Blackjack is going to wreck him.

Kial fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Jan 12, 2015

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
That settles it.

Voyager I, this turn's for you. I'm going to try and hit that back armour on the Crab with everything that I've got.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I'm not sure I'd recommend it but if the Charger and the guy with 2 leg structure are going in then gently caress it, I guess it's time to go in.

I will try to fill the hole you leave behind in his rear armor :patriot:

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Man, that Hunchback has the worst luck.

In better news you guys are doing a good job of closing the noose around the remaining enemies. Let's hope for some decent backshots on the Crab.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Nevermind, Well keep charging toward em.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Wait, which of the enemy mechs "took the brunt of the damage?" I must be misreading something.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Artificer posted:

Wait, which of the enemy mechs "took the brunt of the damage?" I must be misreading something.

it was from the POV of one of our enemies, speaking about Tank Boy Ken's Hunchback eating two Arrow IVs on the head and still standing.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Psion posted:

it was from the POV of one of our enemies, speaking about Tank Boy Ken's Hunchback eating two Arrow IVs on the head and still standing.

From the point of view of the goon Clint actually, the text refers to the mech taking damage as an ally.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

PoptartsNinja posted:

I actually wasn't going to shoot you until you fired at me.

I intended to fire after everyone else. Also you shot first (with the Arrow IV)! Please pretend me screaming and throwing dice at you. (Just joking) I guess I can't ammo dump when running?

EDIT
Running to 0809, ready to eat another Arrow IV. What could probably go wrong?

Yeah I'm going to go down (eventually) but the HBK is usually a tough bastard.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Wafflecopper posted:

From the point of view of the goon Clint actually, the text refers to the mech taking damage as an ally.

So it does. Missed that.

I'm good at reading! :eng99:

Zest
May 7, 2007

ACHIEVE HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

Wafflecopper posted:

Indeed. I need a turn to cool off and see if I can line up a shot on the marauder for next turn.

And sharpen my knife... :black101::legion:

Also: going to come out and say I'm the one who's car caught fire. Don't attempt to mount a PPC to a 1999 Buick Regal. The heat sinks can't handle it :downs:

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Tank Boy Ken posted:

I intended to fire after everyone else. Also you shot first (with the Arrow IV)! Please pretend me screaming and throwing dice at you. (Just joking) I guess I can't ammo dump when running?

EDIT
Running to 0809, ready to eat another Arrow IV. What could probably go wrong?

Yeah I'm going to go down (eventually) but the HBK is usually a tough bastard.

The way your luck is going in regards to that Arrow IV, even if it was legal the Arrow would probably scatter and land behind you.

Zest
May 7, 2007

ACHIEVE HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

Tank Boy Ken posted:

And now all I'm hearing is the George Carlin line about A man taking a poo poo while running at full speed...

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
The Warhammer can fire over the the row houses while he's standing on top of the hill, yes? That'd be a pretty decent position to just chill at and rain lightning for this turn, at least as long as the house is still standing (read: the first time it eats a PPC hit).

EDIT: orders in, running to 0909 as planned and knocking down any buildings that get between me and that Griffin.

Also, if the Assassin is going in, you might want to think about jumping to 0702 instead of 0802. It means worse odds for you own SLs and no physical attack, but you get an extra +1 to your move modifier and make it harder for his SLs to hit you as well. It will make it much less likely for him to take you out with his backup weapons (which have pretty bad shots at the Charger), you'll still have alright shots with your SLs, and your big old LL won't be bothered at all by the change.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jan 13, 2015

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

So, people wanted gimmicky Pirate Mech designs eh? Well, what would the ultimate gimmick be?

What about a gimmick based on a gimmick mech? That's right. The Urbanmech.

code:
Triple Urbanmech 3 x UM-R60
IS TW non-box set
90 tons  
BV: 1,478
Cost: 12,847,800 C-bills

Movement: 2/3/2
Engine: 180 XL
Heat Sinks: 15
Gyro: Standard Gyro

Internal: 157
Armor: 312/317
                     Internal    Armor
--------------------------------------
Center Torso               29       44
Center Torso (rear)                 12
Right Torso                19       29
Right Torso (rear)                   9
Left Torso                 19       29
Left Torso (rear)                    9
Right Arm                  15       30
Left Arm                   15       30
Right Leg                  19       37
Left Leg                   19       37
Center Leg                 19       37

Weapon                         Loc  Heat
----------------------------------------
AC/10                           RT     3
AC/10                           RA     3
AC/10 (R)                       LT     3
Medium Laser                    LA     3
Medium Laser                    RT     3
Medium Laser (R)                LT     3

Ammo                           Loc Shots
AC/10 Ammo                      RA    10
AC/10 Ammo                      LA    10

Equipment                      Loc
----------------------------------
CASE                            LT
Standard                       None
CASE                            RT

Positive Quirks:
Stable
Low Profile (stubby arms)

Negative Quirks:
No Cooling Jacket (Medium Lasers-overclocked small lasers :( )
Inaccurate (Medium Lasers-overclocked small lasers :( )
Poor Workmanship (literally 3 mechs bolted together)
Unbalanced (3 mechs bolted together)
No Arms (see above for stubby arms)
Hard to Pilot (3 mechs bolted together)
The Triurbanmech. The ultimate Pirate close combat machine, built by one very ingenuous pirate band when they realized that their base of operations was vulnerable and the only weapons they had that they could spare from raids were... most of three Urbanmechs. Furthermore, they only could spare one pilot. To deal with this problem, the pirate engineers decided to combine the 3 Urbanmechs into one giant machine. By doing so, they created the Battletech universe's first tripod mech, over a century before the design was properly implemented. Unfortunately, due to the fact that their tripod was literally 3 mechs bolted together, with some software patches to make it walk without falling over and a welded-on cockpit in the middle to allow its pilot to sort of move it around, it was an ungainly machine, vulnerable to falling over at the most inopportune moments, difficult to pilot, and the three fusion engines taped together would catastrophically fail if any one of them suffered significant damage. Other changes included revising the armor scheme by removing the armor from the connected areas and overclocking the small lasers into medium lasers (leading to them being inefficient pieces of poo poo), but that is all regular mech modification. Still impressive is how the engineers managed to wire the three mechs together to shamble along, even if the net result was much less combat-capable than it would have seemed on paper.

The "XL Engine" is no such thing-it's actually the pirates sort of figuring out how to slave the three Urbanmechs together so they sort of shambled together.

MJ12 fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jan 13, 2015

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

alright well, I asked and crashing through buildings is one extra MP and rubble is also one extra MP ... so it's the same MP to walk through rubble as it is to ram through these buildings. That's pretty awesome. And I'm in a large, red 'mech. Why haven't I done this sooner?

Bashing into 0211 and missingshooting the Griffin with my medium laser. I'll contribute more eventually, I swear :negative:

Psion fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 13, 2015

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Psion posted:

alright well, I asked and crashing through buildings is one extra MP and rubble is also one extra MP ... so it's the same MP to walk through rubble as it is to ram through these buildings. That's pretty awesome. And I'm in a large, red 'mech. Why haven't I done this sooner?

Bashing into 0211 and missingshooting the Griffin with my medium laser. I'll contribute more eventually, I swear :negative:

Yeah, the only caveat is that if you fail a piloting roll moving through one you'll eat a 1 point punch, possibly resulting in :battletech:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

dis astranagant posted:

Yeah, the only caveat is that if you fail a piloting roll moving through one you'll eat a 1 point punch, possibly resulting in :battletech:

which would be hilarious, especially considering I specifically put this in the orders: "Yell OH YEAH as appropriate."

PTN's probably going to read that, sigh, and roll straight 1s for me :v:

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

- a sound investment!
Orders in lads, jumping to 0802 and throwing everything that I've got at the Crab.
Time to get legged!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

MJ12 posted:

So, people wanted gimmicky Pirate Mech designs eh? Well, what would the ultimate gimmick be?

code:
IS TW non-box set
90 tons  

Internal    Armor

Positive Quirks:
Stable

Negative Quirks:
The Triurbanmech. The ultimate Pirate close combat machine, built by one very ingenuous pirate band when they realized that their base of operations was vulnerable and the only weapons they had that they could spare from raids were... most of three Urbanmechs. Furthermore, they only could spare one pilot. To deal with this problem, the pirate engineers decided to combine the 3 Urbanmechs into one giant machine. By doing so, they created the Battletech universe's first tripod mech, over a century before the design was properly implemented. Unfortunately, due to the fact that their tripod was literally 3 mechs bolted together, with some software patches to make it walk without falling over and a welded-on cockpit in the middle to allow its pilot to sort of move it around, it was an ungainly machine, vulnerable to falling over at the most inopportune moments, difficult to pilot, and the three fusion engines taped together would catastrophically fail if any one of them suffered significant damage. Other changes included revising the armor scheme by removing the armor from the connected areas and overclocking the small lasers into medium lasers (leading to them being inefficient pieces of poo poo), but that is all regular mech modification. Still impressive is how the engineers managed to wire the three mechs together to shamble along, even if the net result was much less combat-capable than it would have seemed on paper.

The "XL Engine" is no such thing-it's actually the pirates sort of figuring out how to slave the three Urbanmechs together so they sort of shambled together.

This is an abomination in the eyes of the lord sir. :allears: Do continue.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

MJ12 posted:

code:
IS TW non-box set
90 tons  

Internal    Armor

Positive Quirks:
Stable

Negative Quirks:

You are doing wonderful work. I ache for the day we can see a proper quad-urban-mech design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

evilmiera posted:

You are doing wonderful work. I ache for the day we can see a proper quad-urban-mech design.

Megameklab can handle super heavy mechs but doesn't handle quirks.

• Locked thread