Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

MJ12 posted:

TriUrbanmech

Ahaha, it's a tripod too. Good show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Someone needs to write some fluff for a Urbanmech Voltron.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

dis astranagant posted:

Yeah, the only caveat is that if you fail a piloting roll moving through one you'll eat a 1 point punch, possibly resulting in :battletech:

He has piloting 3, he should be fine unless the dice are exceptionally angry at him.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Voyager I posted:

He has piloting 3, he should be fine unless the dice are exceptionally angry at him.

That just makes it funnier when it happens.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

dis astranagant posted:

Megameklab can handle super heavy mechs but doesn't handle quirks.

It only sort of handles them. Basically, MML doesn't properly account for:

1. The only valid gyro being Heavy Duty (if you actually use a HD Gyro it calcs the crit slots properly but otherwise it pretends it's a normal mech for gyro crit space)
2. Crit slots (Engines still take up 6, not 3, critical slots, Endosteel/Ferrofibrous don't take up half the crit slots like they should

So you have to do some of the work manually (remembering to keep a few tons free if you use Endo, keeping in mind that you're allowed to have half the Endo/Ferro slots unassigned).

And yes, the Triple Urbanmech is a Tripod. It's three Urbanmechs taped together, with each of the Urbies acting as one 'leg'. Which admittedly means it should also have No Torso Twist.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

MJ12 posted:

It only sort of handles them. Basically, MML doesn't properly account for:

1. The only valid gyro being Heavy Duty (if you actually use a HD Gyro it calcs the crit slots properly but otherwise it pretends it's a normal mech for gyro crit space)
2. Crit slots (Engines still take up 6, not 3, critical slots, Endosteel/Ferrofibrous don't take up half the crit slots like they should

So you have to do some of the work manually (remembering to keep a few tons free if you use Endo, keeping in mind that you're allowed to have half the Endo/Ferro slots unassigned).

And yes, the Triple Urbanmech is a Tripod. It's three Urbanmechs taped together, with each of the Urbies acting as one 'leg'. Which admittedly means it should also have No Torso Twist.

If you load the canon superheavies in MML from the units cache strange things happen.

As you can see it actually does model things like the engine taking up less crits, with special two-in-one ammo crits for the Gauss ammunition. The Endo crits are also halved, although someone clearly forgot that the Omega needs a Heavy Duty Gyro. Also, there are ten and a half tons of free space left over. :tinfoil:

The same thing is true of the Poseidon / Ares superheavies. It's only when you try to design your own that it really starts messing up.

Edit: Huh, it turns out you can drag and drop ammo and heat sinks on top of one another to double (or triple in the case of DHS) them up. I never knew that. Engine and Endo crits are still borked, though.

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Jan 13, 2015

garland336
Feb 26, 2013
Am I the only one who instantly thought of dugtrio when I read the tri-urby's desc?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I think I finally found a gimmick I can get behind.

Pirate Jeb came across the cored out wreck of an Atlas and decided he just had to make it run again. Unfortunately, the legs were barely recognizable and he could only come up the engine out of a Hornet. He rigged up massive hydraulic rams in place of the legs, which allow it to careen through the air far faster than anything that big has any right to, so long as he doesn't care which way it's pointing. The earth shakes and his enemies tremble each time the Atlas lurches skyward. The LRM rack and several heatsinks didn't survive Jeb's tinkering.

code:
Atlas AS7-D "Thrill Master"

Mass: 100 tons
Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Experimental Tech
Era: Clan Invasion
Tech Rating/Era Availability: D/X-X-D-A
Production Year: 3070
Cost: 6,495,333 C-Bills
Battle Value: 2,005

Chassis: Unknown Standard
Power Plant: Unknown 100 Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 10.8 km/h
Maximum Speed: 21.6 km/h
Jump Jets: None
    Jump Capacity: 0 meters / 210 meters
Armor: Unknown Standard Armor
Armament:
    1  Autocannon/20
    1  SRM-6
    4  Medium Lasers
Manufacturer: Unknown
    Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Standard                     152 points               10.00
Engine:             Fusion Engine                100                       3.00
    Walking MP: 1
    Running MP: 2
    Jumping MP: 0 / 7 Jump Booster
Heat Sinks:         Single Heat Sink             15                        5.00
    Heat Sink Locations: 1 HD, 6 LT, 2 LA, 2 RA
Gyro:               Standard                                               1.00
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
    Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA+H
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV - 304                 19.00

Internal       Armor      
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            9         
                                        Center Torso     31           48        
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  13        
                                           L/R Torso     21           31        
                                    L/R Torso (rear)                  11        
                                             L/R Arm     17           33        
                                             L/R Leg     21           42        

================================================================================
Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Medium Lasers                              CT        6         2         2.00
Autocannon/20                                RT        7         10       14.00
SRM-6                                        LT        4         2         3.00
Medium Laser                                 RA        3         1         1.00
Medium Laser                                 LA        3         1         1.00
@AC/20 (10)                                  RT        -         2         2.00
@SRM-6 (15)                                  LT        -         1         1.00
Jump Booster                                 *         -         4        35.00
                                            Free Critical Slots: 13

* The Jump Booster occupies 2 slots in each leg.

Positive quirks
Distracting

Negative Quirks
Difficult to Maintain
Nonstandard Parts
Hard to Pilot (barely controlled lurching jumps)
Exposed Actuators (the armor on the rams is just thrown on where ever Jeb thought it would look good)
Weak Legs (it barely keeps from breaking itself apart, don't need to try kicking anything)

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb

dis astranagant posted:

code:
Atlas AS7-D "Thrill Master"
Oh my god :laugh:

Well done!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
It has just occurred to me that the two biggest arrow-catchers on the map (TBK and me) are ending the turn adjacent to each other.

This can only end well.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Catapult orders in; slight change of plan, jumping to 1010 to avoid presenting myself to the two on the right; if the Griffin gets any ideas, hopefully my trailer hitch will save me.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Voyager I posted:

It has just occurred to me that the two biggest arrow-catchers on the map (TBK and me) are ending the turn adjacent to each other.

This can only end well.

Don't be 3-5 hexes away from whichever empty hex I decide to indirectly fire at. :shrug:

I can only hit that hex on an 11 or 12, so if I roll statistically average I'm going to scatter 3-5 hexes. I have been trying to account for this by placing missiles in hexes where I'm going to scatter towards players 4/5 times out of 6. :ssh:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Voyager I posted:

This can only end well.

Clearly your Arrow-attraction abilities will both pull at the missile, confusing its guidance systems and causing it to explode in mid-air.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Clearly your Arrow-attraction abilities will both pull at the missile, confusing its guidance systems and causing it to explode in mid-air.

I'm pretty sure that air bursts will use the punch hit location. So no thanks.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Beginning operation "light everyone on fire."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Do giant doom missiles not have a minimum range?

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

goatface posted:

Do giant doom missiles not have a minimum range?

Arrows are weird- For indirect fire like PTN has been using, if his target is inside 17 hexes, he can't have LoS to it. So if you get in LoS of the Marauder he can't directly aim at you. The flip side is he doesn't have to, he can just shoot at a nearby hex out of LoS and hope his missile scatters in to your 'Mech Head.

I don't remember if you can use them in direct fire like a normal weapon or not.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Gwaihir posted:

Arrows are weird- For indirect fire like PTN has been using, if his target is inside 17 hexes, he can't have LoS to it. So if you get in LoS of the Marauder he can't directly aim at you.

No, if he gets in Line of Sight I can direct-fire the Arrow IV instead. That shooting on 10s and 11s thing I've been doing? 8%-16% chance for direct hits.

Direct-fire reduces increases the odd of a direct hit to a figurative flip of a coin. 42-58%

The real advantage to indirect fire is: if my target is within 17 hexes, I don't need an allied unit to have line-of-sight to be able to fire, I can just fire. Anything further away requires a friendly spotter.

Edit:

Voyager I posted:

O wise oracle, I would like to subscribe to thine newsletter. Because holy poo poo! :gonk:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jan 14, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
How 'bout the next time you use artillery someone else has to roll the scatters for you?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Voyager I posted:

How 'bout the next time you use artillery someone else has to roll the scatters for you?

Because 4/10 boxcars agree that they're no different from any other D6s?

And anything is terrifying when you roll 4 pairs of boxcars in 10 pairs of dice.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jan 15, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
So, that's a direct hit and then some combination of head hits, TACs, and 3-crit confirmation rolls?

:patriot:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
King of the Pirates: Tactical Update 20

“They’re running again!” Susie Ryan shrieked in impotent rage, like a hawk driven from a kill by a pack of feral dogs. Her face was pink with fury, highlighting the nasty white scar running from her scalp to the corner of her square, masculine jaw. In rare moments of levity, her father accused her of being ‘the best son he’d ever had.’ Which was true enough when most of his bastards had proven to be even dumber than Kenny. The state of Susie’s siblings had always been a point of irritation for her father, but she was his true successor and even he admitted that one capable child would be enough. Provided she lived long enough to succeed him.

“You’re faster than they are,” Redjack’s voice was stern and cruel. “Cut them off, and we’ll hit them so hard their grandparents will regret the day they met.”

Indirect-Fire Artillery Targeting Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex [unknown]! Flight time is 1 turns (target within 17 hexes)!

Movement Phase
Centurion
- Enters building hex 0314 (3 base + 0 light building = 3): rolled 10, succeeds!
- Exits building hex 0314 (3 base + 0 light building = 3): rolled 5, succeeds!

Blackjack
- Enters building hex 0314 (6 base + 0 light building = 6): rolled 4, fails!
- - Suffers 1 damage to Left Arm (6/12 armor remaining)!

Indirect-Fire Artillery Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex 0809 (3 base + 2 movement + 7 indirect fire artillery = 12): rolled 12, missile lands on-target!

(This is one of the dumbest, luckiest shots I have ever seen. I was targeting Ken because I was trying to miss him. :psyduck: )

- Hunchback suffers 20 damage in the explosion to Center Torso (0/26 armor, 12/16 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Torso (12/17 armor remaining), Left Torso (7/17 armor remaining), Head (0/9 armor, 2/3 structure remaining (Pilot hit! Crit!))!
- Battle Cobra suffers 10 damage in the explosion to Left Leg (14/19 armor remaining), Right Arm (6/12 armor remaining)!
- Building hex 0909 suffers 10 damage! Building collapses!
- - Blackjack suffers 1 damage in the collapse to Head (3/9 armor remaining)! Pilot hit! (this damage may have just saved your life, I rolled double boxcars :gonk: )
- Blackjack suffers 10 damage in the explosion to Head (0/9 armor, 1/3 structure remaining (Pilot hit! Crit!)), Right Torso (7/15 armor remaining)!

Total Boxcars Rolled with 10 pairs of dice: 4

Combat Phase
Charger (Player)
- Fires Small Laser at Marauder (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 9): rolled 11, hit Left Arm (19/22 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at Marauder (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Vehicle Flamer at Marauder (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 9): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (15/17 armor remaining)!
- Gains 7 heat, sinks 10!

Catapult (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 28!

Hunchback (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Griffin (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Griffin (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 9): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Griffin (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 11): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 13!

Warhammer (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Griffin (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 9): rolled 12, hit Right Arm (6/16 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Griffin (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 11): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Griffin (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 11): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Inferno SRM-6 at Griffin (3 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement = 11): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 29 heat, sinks 34!

Centurion (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Griffin (3 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 12): rolled 11, miss!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 12!

Assassin (Player)
- Fires Large Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Rear Center Torso (9/12 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 11, hit Rear Center Torso (6/12 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Left Arm (30/33 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 8, hit Left Arm (27/33 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Rear Right Torso (7/10 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 10, hit Rear Center Torso (3/12 armor remaining)!
- Fires Small Laser at King Crab (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 7 heat, sinks 22!

Battle Cobra (Player)
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Griffin (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (11/21 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Griffin (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 6, hit Right Arm (0/16 armor remaining)!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 28!

Clint (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 14!

Blackjack (Player)
- Fires Medium Laser at Griffin, but the target denies Line of Sight!
- Fires 20x Machine Guns at Griffin, but the target denies Line of Sight!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 13!

Griffin
- Fires PPC at Building Warhammer (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement = 8): rolled 10, hit Left Leg (20/30 armor remaining)!
- Fires PPC at Building Warhammer (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 22!

King Crab
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 0904!
- Fires Large Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement = 8): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Small Pulse Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 11, hit Right Leg (0/10 structure remaining)! Leg blown off! `Mech disabled!
- - Damage transfers to Right Torso (5/16 armor remaining)
- Fires Small Pulse Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 6, hit Left Leg (7/10 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Large Laser at Charger (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 target movement + 1 secondary target = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Charger (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 target movement + 1 secondary target = 8): rolled 10, hit Left Arm (26/52 armor remaining)!
- Gains 42 heat, sinks 44!

Marauder
- Holds fire!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 17!

End Phase:
Hunchback
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 10, succeeds!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 massive damage = 3): rolled 6, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Center Torso! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Gyro Hit!
- - Engine Hit! +5 heat/turn!
- Critical chance in Head! No critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 massive damage + 3 gyro hit = 6): rolled 7, succeeds!

Blackjack
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 5, succeeds!
- Must pass a 7+ consciousness test: rolled 8, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Head! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Sensors hit! +2 penalty to weapon attacks!

Assassin
- Critical chance in Left Leg! 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Foot destroyed!
- - Hip damaged!

Griffin
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 7, succeeds!

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Mission Objective:
Defeat all enemies!

Secondary Objectives:
Individual Sub-Objectives Completed (4/11)

Orders Due: Saturday Night!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 15, 2015

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Was there something wrong with how I formatted my contingency orders?

quote:

Run to 0909 via 1311. Should end facing 0808.

Please shoot as late as possible on team initiative to maximize chances of holes being opened for my MGs.

Fire 4 Medium Lasers at Griffin, then fire 20 Machine Guns at Griffin.

If the Griffin declines LoS across Building 0809, fire 5 Machine Guns at Building 0809, then fire 4 Medium Lasers at Griffin, then fire 15 Machine Guns at Griffin.

EDIT: gently caress my life, I tried to be too specific instead of just saying 'intervening building' and mixed up the numbers, there goes my last good round of shooting :suicide:

EDIT EDIT: So I was right about everything this turn except putting in my loving firing orders.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jan 15, 2015

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Voyager I posted:

Was there something wrong with how I formatted my contingency orders?

EDIT: gently caress my life, I tried to be too specific instead of just saying 'intervening building' and mixed up the numbers, there goes my last good round of shooting :suicide:

EDIT EDIT: So I was right about everything this turn except putting in my loving firing orders.

:negative:

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Man, you guys are getting creamed by that Marauder. I know who I'm voting for MVP. :psyduck:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

I'm actually IRL mad right now.

goatface posted:

Boom, six headshots.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 15, 2015

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Well then. Obvious idea is to run to 1107 and shoot everything at somebody, but who? Are we going to try and focus fire something off the table, should I try the Marauder and hope for an ammo crit, or sneak in under the Griffin's PPCs?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Indirect-Fire Artillery Phase
Marauder
- Fires Arrow IV missile at hex 0809 (3 base + 2 movement + 7 indirect fire artillery = 12): rolled 12, missile lands on-target!

(This is one of the dumbest, luckiest shots I have ever seen. I was targeting Ken because I was trying to miss him. :psyduck: )

- Hunchback suffers 20 damage in the explosion to Center Torso (0/26 armor, 12/16 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Torso (12/17 armor remaining), Left Torso (7/17 armor remaining), Head (0/9 armor, 2/3 structure remaining (Pilot hit! Crit!))!
- Battle Cobra suffers 10 damage in the explosion to Left Leg (14/19 armor remaining), Right Arm (6/12 armor remaining)!
- Building hex 0909 suffers 10 damage! Building collapses!
- - Blackjack suffers 1 damage in the collapse to Head (3/9 armor remaining)! Pilot hit! (this damage may have just saved your life, I rolled double boxcars :gonk: )
- Blackjack suffers 10 damage in the explosion to Head (0/9 armor, 1/3 structure remaining (Pilot hit! Crit!)), Right Torso (7/15 armor remaining)!

Total Boxcars Rolled with 10 pairs of dice: 4

King Crab
- Fires Small Pulse Laser at Assassin (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 target movement - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 11, hit Right Leg (0/10 structure remaining)! Leg blown off! `Mech disabled!

Once again, for those who are new or who have forgotten: PTN's dice actively hate the players.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Back Hack posted:

Man, you guys are getting creamed by that Marauder. I know who I'm voting for MVP. :psyduck:

It's pretty spectacular. I'm loving these pirates.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
The Arrow seems poorly balanced. And not in a fun way.

Goonstar has been doing well and then Rolf no LOS Arrow shots just wreck face. It's a bit silly.

Kial fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jan 15, 2015

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Blackjack needs to survive long enough to core the back out of that Crab.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Doubt that's gonna happen since I'm basically Blind Sal now. In a best-case scenario where the Crab only manages a +1 move modifier and I can get directly behind it by running instead of jumping I still need 9s to hit. That can still turn into a few hits but I'm not gonna cornhole anyone else the way I nailed Sal.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I don't have access to my books just at this moment- how do I calculate charge damage, again?

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Ffffffffffffff-

Well I took a chance guys, that CREAR on the Crab is a little open!

PTN for the rest of the mission I command Idris to fire impotently into the air.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

apostateCourier posted:

I don't have access to my books just at this moment- how do I calculate charge damage, again?

It's distance moved * something like your weight/20

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

dis astranagant posted:

It's distance moved * something like your weight/20

aw, 5% of weight? Hardly worth it then, for this turn. I kind of want to spear the marauder, though.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I was a little off. it's 10% of weight per hex moved. And then you take 10% of the target's weight.

LeschNyhan
Sep 2, 2006

apostateCourier posted:

I'm not sure you have a valid charge this round?

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Okay, that Hunchback is no longer allowed within ten kilometers of any sort of artillery, because it is CURSED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

LeschNyhan posted:

I'm not sure you have a valid charge this round?

What, is the issue buildings? I'm going to be sorely disappointed if I'm told that I can't kool aid man my way into the Marauder.

• Locked thread