Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kial
Jul 23, 2006

Gwaihir posted:

He could back to 1015 and turn to face directly north, then torso twist to shoot the Yu Huang. Leaves him the most flexible moves for next turn. If the cerb and I tie up the Jinggau and Sha Yu he should be able to escape.

That's a great option.

7s with the Gauss and Pulses on the Yu.

Nightstar could get 8s on him as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
9s, seems like.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
4 base + 2 enemy move + 2 range isn't it? Assuming he stands still though.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
It's dusk. Keeping track of lighting is easier if you just apply it as a flat increase to gunnery for everyone.

("he" is me)

Kial
Jul 23, 2006

The Merry Marauder posted:

It's dusk. Keeping track of lighting is easier if you just apply it as a flat increase to gunnery for everyone.

("he" is me)

Ah of course. Easy to forget that. On 9s you'll still going to average one hit. Worth a shot.

Might be worth trying to blow the Sha Yu away this turn for those in the area. I could see him being a real pest.

Kial fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 16, 2015

Sair
May 11, 2007

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Remember you can't change elevation while walking in reverse, so backing up to 0511 won't work; you'll have to turn and run over there, and won't have enough MP left to turn back around fully. 1112 is the spot that jumps out at me - I think the only one with LOS on you from there is the Yu Huang, and you'll have partial cover.

Not really loving the War Dog's options. I'm not 100% sure his best option isn't 'run to 1615, unload on the Yu Huang, and go for a kick' or 'move to 1419 and unload on the slow-moving Penetrator,' either of which will see him focused to gently caress and probably in a rotten position for next turn but he may be too far forward to be anything other than aggro. Let's not commit to that just yet, though.

e: War Dog could also move to 1221, torso twist to face 1322, and get some shots on the Penetrator before possibly moving to use those rows of buildings for cover or at least maneuvering such that any shots the Capellans take at him have the HPG in the sight picture - which the Capellans are probably just as leery of as we are... and any move they make to chase him could give the rest of us some more fun options.

1221 is probably what I'd do, though the following turns may get a bit rough. It just doesn't have great move options this turn.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Note that you do have the high risk option (risk is the war dog gets shot in the rear end pretty bad otherwise it would be a super low risk option). Cerb stands and delivers, maelstrom walks forward 5 hexes to melee range and the war dog backs up and makes the turn, this does present the rear armor to the jinggau for a moment but the dice pools aren't actually that great for it, and you can have every mech pounding the jinggau while the enemy is forced to split its fire due to being denied targets. with waves of fire from short range. (wardog can torso twist to fire its lpl!) Cerb is going to have 9s for the gauss and 6s for shooting with its pulse lasers, maelstrom a more modest 8. Nightstar is going to be 10 to hit with its gauss, wardog a 7 to hit with the lpl, maelstrom is going to be 9s all around. It a lot of firepower you can pour on and the maelstrom can also put out a kick in the physical phase against eiher the jinggau or if it is dead (hopefully) the other guy, eitherway the enemy is actually going to have problems with getting good move mods against you with them next turn if done right.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Note that you do have the high risk option (risk is the war dog gets shot in the rear end pretty bad otherwise it would be a super low risk option). Cerb stands and delivers, maelstrom walks forward 5 hexes to melee range and the war dog backs up and makes the turn, this does present the rear armor to the jinggau for a moment but the dice pools aren't actually that great for it, and you can have every mech pounding the jinggau while the enemy is forced to split its fire due to being denied targets. with waves of fire from short range. (wardog can torso twist to fire its lpl!) Cerb is going to have 9s for the gauss and 6s for shooting with its pulse lasers, maelstrom a more modest 8. Nightstar is going to be 10 to hit with its gauss, wardog a 7 to hit with the lpl, maelstrom is going to be 9s all around. It a lot of firepower you can pour on and the maelstrom can also put out a kick in the physical phase against eiher the jinggau or if it is dead (hopefully) the other guy, eitherway the enemy is actually going to have problems with getting good move mods against you with them next turn if done right.

I don't mind showing my rear end to the jinggau if it means we can possibly cripple it this turn.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Viva Miriya posted:

I don't mind showing my rear end to the jinggau if it means we can possibly cripple it this turn.

not a bad chance of annihilating it this turn. The nightstar should shoot first given ptns priority with weight, then the cerb, so all 4 nice huge hole punching gauss should fire at it then the lighter weapons to attempt to burn through and exploit any damage. oh and the night star has a erppc which will also be medium range I think so even more attacks.

The Risk of death is from that gauss, if it hits your center rear torso it is going to penetrate then you could die, if it doesn't hit there or misses it will take 3 hits to the ct (2 if the pulse hits there) to start doing crits.

Oooh and regardless having those 3 there sets up very well for next turn regardless of the enemies action.

(disclaimer, bad luck can stomp you very very badly.)

As to why the jinggau and not the sha yu for firing, Sha yu is in a much worse positioning spot simply by not having jump jets even though it is much faster it can't build a good movemod without either running or moving out of support range of the rest of the enemy team.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jul 16, 2015

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
Behind Enemy Lines: Tactical Update 9

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
The Jinggau also mounts all of its weapons in its arms so blowing them off will cripple it.

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
So the Jing would hit on .... 4 base + 1 dusk + 2 move + 1 enemy move. 8s. Risky move for sure. Crippling that mech would be a coup though.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
If I stand and deliver, don't the Jinggau and Sha Yu get shots on my Cerebus on, like, 7s? 'Cause that strikes me as Potentially Very Bad.

e: walking through rubble is +1 MP, right?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kial posted:

So the Jing would hit on .... 4 base + 1 dusk + 2 move + 1 enemy move. 8s. Risky move for sure. Crippling that mech would be a coup though.

AtomikKrab posted:

not a bad chance of annihilating it this turn. The nightstar should shoot first given ptns priority with weight, then the cerb, so all 4 nice huge hole punching gauss should fire at it then the lighter weapons to attempt to burn through and exploit any damage. oh and the night star has a erppc which will also be medium range I think so even more attacks.

The Risk of death is from that gauss, if it hits your center rear torso it is going to penetrate then you could die, if it doesn't hit there or misses it will take 3 hits to the ct (2 if the pulse hits there) to start doing crits.

Oooh and regardless having those 3 there sets up very well for next turn regardless of the enemies action.

(disclaimer, bad luck can stomp you very very badly.)

As to why the jinggau and not the sha yu for firing, Sha yu is in a much worse positioning spot simply by not having jump jets even though it is much faster it can't build a good movemod without either running or moving out of support range of the rest of the enemy team.

Kill yourself AtomikKrab! Not getting pwned in the butte on 8s lmao. The rest of you can jump the Jinggau though.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

e: walking through rubble is +1 MP, right?

And a PSR.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

AtomikKrab posted:

Viva Miriya posted:

Kill yourself AtomikKrab! Not getting pwned in the butte on 8s lmao. The rest of you can jump the Jinggau though.

Krab were you thinking that the War Dog backs to 0916 and torso twists to get it's right arm on the Jinggau? I don't think that's too terrible a risk if we can even just knock the Jinggau over this turn. We're going to have to start rolling dice at some point. Out of the three of us we can pick one for ghost targets to get through the Sha Yu's ECCM, so I'd lean towards whoever the Jinggau has the better to hit numbers on. Which is almost certainly the Cerb, going by that plan.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

PTN's dice have a history of punishing those who court buttdisaster.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

As to danger on the cerb, it is a 95 ton assault mech facing a heavy and a medium, and with the medium pulse lasers at short range, which are hitting on 6s you technically have the firepower advantage. and if they concentrate on the cerb they can't shoot the war dog thus saving that mechs. Assaults can soak a hell of a lot of damage. I think you are facing 26 + 41, so 67 damage total, the cerb alone can throw back 54 damage max, maelstrom another 60ish and the war dog a 10.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

T.G. Xarbala posted:

PTN's dice have a history of punishing those who court buttdisaster.

*raises hand*

I was not sanguine.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Just to keep everyone in the loop (I've mentioned this already):

I'll be visiting my parents for 2 weeks from the 7/23 to the 8/7, so this Saturday's update will likely be the last one for a bit. I'm going to try to get one out on 7/22 but it's a low priority and I may not have time for it. I was hoping this battle would be further along, but that's just how it works out. I hate interrupting the flow right as we're nearing the climax but I haven't seen my folks (or my little sister) in two years.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Family first, always. No worries, gives us more time to strategize ourselves to death.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Your sister may have been replaced by a clone from a Fu Manchu-like villain, so you need all your time and energy to focus on that.

Farseli
Sep 28, 2009

This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life.
It's because of this thread. Your family wants to make sure you are still alive since this is all you've been doing for years now. I wonder if they'll recognize you.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Gwaihir posted:

e: I thiiink if you go to 414, turn to face 413, and torso twist to face 514, you should be able to shoot the Yu Huang and block LoS from the Jinggau and Sha Yu.

Orders in, doing this. With the addendum that if the LOS isn't blocked the way we think to please let me know so I can change tacks. :D

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
If you're still around, how about going for Krab's idea? I think it's one of our better chances to seriously hurt or knock out one of the enemies chasing us. You sit still and unload everything on the Jinggau, I'll run forward and do the same. War Dog and I will both ghost target you.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Put in my orders for walking right up to 817 and alpha striking + kicking the Jinggau. (Unless a miracle gauss shot takes him out before my turn comes up, in which case I'm unloading on the Sha Yu!)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Fffffffffffffffff you talked me into it.

If I get blown up I will blame you.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
There's a reason I like the Jinggau

Edit: Also, I just realized the Maelstrom is ED 209

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Oh dear. That's not good :x

(I'm picturing the ED209 flailing around after falling over now)

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 19, 2015

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ahahahaha, ok.

The odds against that happening were so slim I'm tempted to call that a kill.

Edit: Bumping up the Vengeance Counter because that was pure humiliation right there.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 19, 2015

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
I do hope that means there's an armless Yu Huang kicking around right now. :allears:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Behind Enemy Lines: Tactical Update 10

“Arm’s breached,” Ballista announced. He twisted a little, trying to turn his left side towards the enemy to cover the exposed charging coils of his Gauss Rifle. “Bad.”

“But y’know what?” he continued, eyes focused on the supine form of the Yu Huang. “It was worth it.”

Movement Phase
War Dog (Player)
- Generating Ghost Targets on Cerberus (4 base + 2 ECM Tuning = 6): rolled 7, succeeds! MOS: 1
- Unable to enter hex 0915, movement ends in hex 1015
- - Reason: units may not change elevation levels while moving in reverse (TW p. 49)

Maelstrom (Player)
- Generating Ghost Targets on Cerberus (4 base + 2 ECM Tuning = 6): rolled 8, succeeds! MOS: 2

Shooting Phase
War Dog (Player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Yu Huang (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (28/43 armor remaining)!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Yu Huang (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (19/43 armor remaining)!
- Fires One-Shot Streak SRM-2 at Yu Huang (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 12): rolled 3, fails to lock-on!
- Fires One-Shot Streak SRM-2 at Yu Huang (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 12): rolled 8, fails to lock-on!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 20!

Nightstar (Player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Yu Huang (4 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Yu Huang (4 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires ER PPC at Yu Huang (4 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 17 heat, sinks 28!

Maelstrom (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (16/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 9, hit Right Arm (14/17 armor remaining)!
- Gains 37 heat, sinks 34!

Cerberus (Player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk + 1 minimum range = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk + 1 minimum range = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 12, hit Center Torso (22/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 10, hit Left Arm (11/17 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Jinggau (4 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 6): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (16/28 armor remaining)!
- Gains 18 heat, sinks 30!

Sha-yu
- Fires ER Large Laser at Maelstrom (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Maelstrom (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Maelstrom (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 26!

Yu Huang
- Fires ER PPC at War Dog (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 6): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (26/36 armor remaining)!
- Fires Autocannon/20 at War Dog (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 8): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (4/24 armor remaining)!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 26!

Penetrator
- Fires ER Large Laser at Light Building Hex 1117 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 2): rolled 4, hit (7/15 structure remaining)!
- Fires ER Large Laser at Light Building Hex 1117 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement - 4 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 2): rolled 8, hit (0/15 structure remaining)! Hex collapses!
- Gains 26 heat, sinks 24!

Thunder
- Fires Autocannon/20 at War Dog (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at War Dog (4 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 11, hit Right Arm (0/24 armor, 10/12 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at War Dog (4 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (4/12 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at War Dog (4 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 10, hit Left Torso (17/23 armor remaining)!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 22!

Jinggau
- Attempts to resist Ghost Targets (4 base + 1 Highest MOS = 5): rolled 9, succeeds!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Cerberus (4 base+ 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk + 1 minimum range = 8): rolled 10, hit Right Leg (12/27 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Cerberus (4 base+ 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Cerberus (4 base+ 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 8, hit Left Torso (19/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Cerberus (4 base+ 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Leg (7/27 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Cerberus (4 base+ 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 dusk = 7): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (31/36 armor remaining)!
- Gains 26 heat, sinks 26!

End Phase
Yu Huang
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 2, fails!
- - Must pass a piloting to avoid pilot damage (3 base + 1 massive damage + 2 avoiding damage = 6): rolled 5, fails!
- Suffers 9 damage in the fall to Left Leg (32/37 armor remaining), Head (5/9 armor remaining (pilot hit))!
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 3, fails!

Jinggau
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 8, succeeds!

War Dog
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 10, succeeds!
- Critical chance in Right Arm! No critical hit sustained!
- Critical chance in Right Arm! No critical hit sustained!

Cerberus
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 7, succeeds!

Physical Combat Phase:
Maelstrom (Player)
- Kicks Jinggau (4 base + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 kick = 7): rolled 4, miss!

Sha Yu
- Kicks Maelstrom (4 base + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 kick = 6): rolled 4, miss!

End Phase:
Maelstrom (Player)
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 0 missed kick = 4): rolled 9, succeeds!

Sha Yu
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 0 missed kick = 4): rolled 4, succeeds!

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Neutral Status

Mission Objective:
- Protect Carlos Marik (0/1)

Secondary Objectives:
- Damage but don’t destroy the Civillian `Mechbay in hex 0517 (1/1)
- Destroy the Capellan Checkpoint in hex 1418 (1/1)
- - Make it look like an accident (1/1)
- Avoid Antagonizing ComStar (0/1)

Vengeance Counter: 4

Message Counter: 3

Special Rules:
Dusk – This mission takes place at dusk, applying a +1 penalty to-hit. This penalty may worsen if the mission lasts long enough for night to fall.

Escort Mission – This mission has a mobile objective that must be defended.

Orders Due: Midnight Tuesday! (I can't guarantee I'll be able to update, but I'll try - and I'd rather not have to worry about orders the next two weeks :shobon: )

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

PoptartsNinja posted:

Yu Huang
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 2, fails!
- - Must pass a piloting to avoid pilot damage (3 base + 1 massive damage + 2 avoiding damage = 6): rolled 5, fails!
- Suffers 9 damage in the fall to Left Leg (32/37 armor remaining), Head (5/9 armor remaining (pilot hit))!
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 3, fails!

Haha, Battletech. :allears:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Doh, I swore we could back uphill with a PSR in earlier scenarios. That might have saved the breeched arm from the extra range + move mod!

That said, ROFL that Yu Huang. Battletech!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Sucks about the soon-to-be-lost Gauss Rifle, good job on knocking out the pilot in the enemy Mech though. Is there a way goonlance can finish him?

Because if we don't finish him, then the loss of the Gauss Rifle without taking out an enemy mech would be a pretty big hit to the team wouldn't it?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Shooting-wise not a great turn for the Goons, but that unlikely fall evens things up a little.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Do we get extra vengeance points for shooting someone while they're down and unconscious, or do Capellans go over that in basic?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Voyager I posted:

Do we get extra vengeance points for shooting someone while they're down and unconscious, or do Capellans go over that in basic?

Either way we should 100% shoot the hell out of the Capellans, especially an unconscious and immobile one.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Hm, that Grand Titan 'Mech isn't painted in Comstar White.

Should we go for the explicit cripple on the Yu Huang? Since the pilot is unconscious we should be able to drill that RT and kill the XL engine. Or if it counts as mission killed we'd better focus on the ones that are still mobile.

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Wow, the Yu Huang going down like that was really unexpected. I guess his status wasn't updated to reflect him being unconscious and out of the fight. But still, you guys took out the Capellan Captain equivalent with that unlikely series of events. That should be worth more on the Vengeance Counter.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 23, 2015

• Locked thread