Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Guess he doesn't realize who the MVP VIP is. Or maybe he doesn't even care.

EDIT: lol

Runa fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jan 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009
Morgan Kell's Orders:

Movement Phase:
Move backwards four hexes to 2216.

Firing Phase:
Fire everything at the blue Shadow Hawk. If someone gives me indirect fire at him I will take advantage of it.

Melee Phase:
I will kick the Shadow Hawk if it comes in range. I doubt this is possible but :goonsay:.

Not a lot to say for this one: I'm going to back up a bit and let the others lure him into our lines of fire. Lets finish this soul survivor off!

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

another medical bills avatar
I'm going to hop onto the hill this turn.

Figure if all else fails I'll be on a height 5 platform in a couple turns and *might* be able to see him wherever he goes.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
If the Shawk is prioritising vulnerable targets it'll probably go for me last since I still have full armour. My expectation is that it'll try to kill the Guillotine since it's pretty beaten up already.

As things stand I'm thinking of moving backwards to 2013. That'll give me a good field of fire and if the Guillotine also moves back it might bait the Shawk into LOS.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013
I'm willing to act as bait and/or cannon fodder for the Shadowhawk, so I'd be perfectly happy to play keep away. Any particular hex you'd like me to back up into?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Soup Inspector posted:

I'm willing to act as bait and/or cannon fodder for the Shadowhawk, so I'd be perfectly happy to play keep away. Any particular hex you'd like me to back up into?

Right now 1912 seems like a good bet. If you decline LOS to the west the Shawk will have to expose itself to the rest of us if it wants to target you. It could jump behind you to 1911 but that would put it squarely in my short range bracket. Only problem is the destroyed mech behind you means you'll have to jump to get there.

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

Scintilla posted:

Right now 1912 seems like a good bet. If you decline LOS to the west the Shawk will have to expose itself to the rest of us if it wants to target you. It could jump behind you to 1911 but that would put it squarely in my short range bracket. Only problem is the destroyed mech behind you means you'll have to jump to get there.

I like it, but I'm slightly wary of tempting fate.

Then again, I've already tempted fate once in this mission, what's the worst that could possibly happen? :shepicide:

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Soup Inspector posted:

I like it, but I'm slightly wary of tempting fate.

Then again, I've already tempted fate once in this mission, what's the worst that could possibly happen? :shepicide:

Be the hero!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
You're gonna land on your head.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Just submitted my orders:

--

Movement

I turn my King Cobra to face hex 1611, then back up three hexes to hex 2013, ending my movement facing hex 1913.

Shooting

I initiate an Alpha Strike against the blue Shadow Hawk, firing my weapons in order: Gauss Rifle, ER Medium Laser, Flamer and both Streak SRM-6 launchers.

Melee

If the blue Shadow Hawk is within melee range I strike it with my assault mace.

--

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

It appears Shonuff's Glow is fading.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Devorum posted:

It appears Shonuff's Glow is fading.

It's difficult for a blazing fury to remain coherent for long. Either he's losing focus, or the rage is burning out.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Well, unbound aggression is the other side of panic after all.

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Even Death laughs when the nukes begin to rain.
PTN you magnificent bastard, I've read your THREAD! All...fourteen hundred and eighty-three pages thus far. ...for the third time.

I may be a masochist or something, but the fluff has always been worth returning to even the earliest missions to reread. Also, I totally blame apostateCourier for a great and many terrible things. Including pushing me into throwing my name into the ring for a pilot slot. I can't say I've ever run on the BattleTech side of things, but I've been around the block a bit on the MechWarrior RPG side of the coin. Besides, I'm more than happy to squawk in the thread for help.

So do I just have to sign over my soul or merely the life of my firstborn in some faustian bargain? (I do have PMs! As of yesterday. For something else I can blame Apostate for indirectly, too.)

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

Ronin Of Dreams posted:

PTN you magnificent bastard, I've read your THREAD! All...fourteen hundred and eighty-three pages thus far. ...for the third time.

What? That's a thing people do?

E: \/ \/ \/ True, but there's a load of difference between re-reading PTN's updates, and the entire thread. That difference is 1337 pages, ~53780 posts. Fifty three thousand posts!

Teledahn fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jan 27, 2016

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

Teledahn posted:

What? That's a thing people do?

I've been doing a second read of it lately to refresh my memory, so...yeah?

It's not so different from reading a book twice or whatever.

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable
Half the fun of re-reading is all the bickering and heckling we do between turns. :v:

Kirenski
Sep 5, 2012
Wolverine II

What if I go to 1914, facing 1814?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Pooncha posted:

Half the fun of re-reading is all the bickering and heckling we do between turns. :v:

I can't imagine what it's like trying to binge through all the stuff we cooked up in this thread.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

My orders are in. I'm running up the hill and not expecting to shoot much, but I can kick him if he hops on the height 2 hill to get backshots.

More people spot poo poo, please. I've got 20 shots of ammo left and I'll gladly take 10's or 11's, even off of the +5 a jumping spotter gives.

Like, holy poo poo, the way to avoid an enemy cockblocking fields of fire is to make sure everyone has eyes on him in case They Are It - you can't deny los to someone you're shooting. Its a guaranteed two way street.

Kirenski, as the one the shadowhawk hates the most, I think its kind of on you to make it rain. Don't forget 3 turns in a row!

Kirenski
Sep 5, 2012
Wolverine II

Movement:
I jump to 1914, facing 1814.

I spot for TheParadigm in the Timber Wolf H

Shooting:
I fire everything in range at the blue shadowhawk

Melee:
I kick the blueshadowhawk

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Teledahn posted:

E: \/ \/ \/ True, but there's a load of difference between re-reading PTN's updates, and the entire thread. That difference is 1337 pages, ~53780 posts. Fifty three thousand posts!

Some people are fast readers I guess? :shrug:

or insane

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Even Death laughs when the nukes begin to rain.

Defiance Industries posted:

I can't imagine what it's like trying to binge through all the stuff we cooked up in this thread.

Not as bad as you'd think, given the liberal number of absolute gems sprinkled in here and there. Don't get me wrong, its a bit of a slog given format versus a paperback book, but its a worthwhile slog. There's a fair bit of creativity amidst all the bickering, and its just as easy to read through everything as it would be to link-binge on PTN's pleasantly exhaustive repository. Your own in-character mech advertisements come to mind, given the context of the mission and the conversation that surround them.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Fun fact: after this mission I will have played BattleTech with 190 people (including those who timed out or passed their turns).

Edit: Also, you know who you are.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jan 27, 2016

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Rest in Peace.

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable
Soup Inspector! :squawk:

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013
If (ha ha who am I kidding) Because my Guillotine has eaten dirt in an embarrassing manner, let me say this: 'tis better to have jump jetted and lost than to have never jump jetted at all. :downs:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
You can't DFA if you never get off the ground!

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

EponymousMrYar posted:

You can't DFA if you never get off the ground!

But we already had a guy elbow drop off a cliff without jump jets, right?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Rise of the Phoenix: Tactical Update 14

Retro thrusters flared silently as a K-1 DropShuttle slowed for final approach. The smallest vessel capable of docking with a JumpShip, the K-1 cost about as much as an Atlas and weighed twice as much. They were rare anymore, with JumpShips so uncommon. Hopping a K-1 to shuttle over to the next system over might’ve been a common thing for the wealthy of the old Terran Hegemony, but after the fall of the Star League most had been relegated to in-system use, shuttling crews out to asteroid mines or slowly towing water-ice comets. A soft ping rattled the Tianlong in its docking collar as the JumpShip’s docking clamps locked the little K-1 in place.

“Well,” Sang-jiang-jun James Teng murmured, more to himself than to his company. “At least we know the ‘broken chess master’ can fly a shuttle.”

“Be careful where you sling those stones,” the mousy little man called Xuan Wu replied, adjusting his round-rimmed spectacles. “It was following your directives, and Liu Bei won’t be pleased to hear you disparaging his work. An experiment like his is neither made nor broken on the first test.”

The Strategic Military Director of the whole of the Capellan Confederation frowned. He commanded every Confederation military unit save the Death Commandos and the Warrior Houses, who answered to the Chancellor directly. But Xuan Wu and his associates had Chairman Xiang’s full support. They could very easily spin this failure into active meddling on Teng’s part even though they’d invited him to review the strategy they’d programmed into the Phoenix, the massive computer that occupied 95% of the K-1 shuttle.

The Phoenix was essentially a combat simulator writ large, or so it’d been sold to him. It was based on something Liu Bei had called the ‘Caspar’ system, an old Star League defensive weapon that supplemented human pilots with unpiloted drones. If Teng understood the system as well as he thought, an array of cheap but efficient laser-com satellites in orbit had relayed the Phoenix’s orders to the expendable troops at its command. Laser-based communications were impossible to jam, but they required far more precision than Teng considered practical. The Phoenix had proven surprisingly capable in that regard: since it knew precisely where every one of its `Mechs were going to move, it was able to adjust the satellite targeting matrixes on the fly to keep all of its machines in play.

Teng had feared issues with latency, but in practice the Phoenix’s active statistical analysis of the likelihood of individual targets attempting specific maneuvers helped to minimize the actual delay. In practice, the Phoenix’s processing delays weren’t significantly worse than those of a live pilot, and when reduced to a single machine the Phoenix had simply taken over for the `Mech’s DI computer and done all the target processing itself. The project might have some merit as a guerilla force, somewhere where the battlefield itself could be tightly controlled, but as far as Teng was concerned it was a showy and expensive sideshow.

“Your OmniMechs did not perform as I expected,” Teng countered at last, tugging at the hem of his uniform shirt. It had a tendency to drift upwards in microgravity, and while a JumpShip’s station keeping thrusters were more than sufficient to fake a little gravity that wasn’t their intended role.

“I’ll remind the director that they’re prototypes,” Xuan Wu’s response was immediate, as though the protest had been anticipated. “They’re not production models, and while OmniMechs are a superior `Mech, they’re not super-`Mechs. It still takes tactics to win fights with one and experience to make a good one. And experience is something the Confederation sorely lacks. The Warhammers were always exceptionally ambitious machines unlikely to ever enter full production. Unless we manage to take the Free Worlds League’s manufacturing centers, that is.”

Xuan Wu paused for a moment to adjust his glasses once more. “You’ll undoubtedly be pleased to note that Hellespont has begun production of the lower-technology Men Shen design we aided them with, so the idea of OmniMechs and quick refits in the field won’t be completely alien to your pilots. I’m also told that the first production-model Crusader has stepped off the first operational factory line on Outreach. It’s earmarked for the Death Commandos,” Xuan Wu leaned in conspiratorially. Teng knew that Xuan Wu was manipulating him, but his ancestral machine was a Crusader.

“I’m certain we can arrange to let you pilot it once we arrive,” Xuan Wu finished. “We always appreciate feedback from experts.”

“They still failed to stop the enemy from escaping,” Teng brought up once again. “The Tenth Liao Lancers are scrambling aerospace fighters to intercept, but unless they linger like fools they’re certain to escape. What happens when they bring word of what they faced to the leaders of the Free Worlds League?”

“They won’t have any idea what they faced,” Xuan waved a hand dismissively, as though trying to dissipate a foul stench. “And even if we lose Abadan they’ll find no trace of the project facilities. We’ve already moved the bulk of our work to Outreach. Besides, the impending communications blackout will give us plenty of time to bring our production online in secret. The rest of the Inner Sphere isn’t going to know what hit it,” Xuan Wu smiled, his lips curling over perfect white teeth in an expression as menacing as it was alien. “Not until it’s far too late.”

Shooting Phase
Movement Phase
Guillotine (Player)
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 3 gyro hit + 0 jumped = 7): rolled 5, fails!
- Falls in hex 1912, facing hex 1811!
- - Suffers 7 damage in the fall to Center Torso (0/22 structure remaining (`Mech destroyed!)), Center Torso!

Shooting Phase
Gallowglas (Player)
- Fires ER PPC at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement + 2 glare = 12): rolled 10, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement + 2 glare = 12): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement + 2 glare = 12): rolled 10, miss!
- Gains 39 heat, sinks 34! Overheating!

Archer (Player)
- Fires LRM-20 w/Artemis IV at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, 16 missiles hit Center Torso (18/28 armor remaining), Right Torso (4/19 armor remaining), Center Torso (13/28 armor remaining), Right Torso (3/19 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (8/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 11, hit Left Arm (0/18 armor, 7/9 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long but the target is not in the rear firing arc!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 20!

Wolverine II (Player)
- Spots Shadow Hawk Qing Long for Timberwolf H!
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1915!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 11): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 10, hit Left Torso (6/19 armor remaining)!
- Fires SRM-6 w/Artemis IV at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 20!

King Cobra (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1914!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 10): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (0/28 armor, 11/18 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 8): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (3/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Flamer at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Shadow Hawk Qing Long but the target is not in the front arc, fails to lock-on!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Shadow Hawk Qing Long but the target is not in the front arc, fails to lock-on!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 26!

Timber Wolf H (Player)
- Fires Heavy Large Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 0 glare ignored = 8): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (0/18 structure remaining)! `Mech destroyed!
- Fires LRM-20 w/Artemis IV at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 0 glare ignored = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LRM-20 w/Artemis IV at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 0 glare ignored = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires ER Small Large Laser at Shadow Hawk Qing Long (2 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement + 0 glare ignored = 12): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 34 heat, sinks 36!

Shadow Hawk Qing Long (Blue)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 2115!
- Fires Large X-Pulse Laser at Archer (1 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 3): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (17/33 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Archer (1 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 5): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (12/33 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Archer (1 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 5): rolled 6, hit Left Torso (5/15 structure remaining)! Crit!

End Phase
Shadow Hawk Qing Long
- Critical chance in Left Arm! No critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Left Leg! No critical hits sustained!

Archer
- Critical chance in Left Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - LRM-20 ammo hit! LRM-20 ammo explodes!
- - - Pilot suffers 2 hits in an ammunition explosion!
- Archer suffers 40 damage to Left Torso (0/15 structure remaining)!
- - 35 damage vented safely by CASE!
- Must pass a 7+ consciousness test: rolled 5, fails!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): automatic failure!
- Archer falls in hex 2216, facing hex 2217!
- - Suffers 7 damage in the fall to Center Torso (8/33 armor remaining), Center Torso (6/33 armor remaining)

Player Status:

Opposing Force Status:

Special Rules:
Glare – Any unit standing above level 0 suffers a -2 penalty due to intense sunlight reflecting off the local rocks. All units attacking a unit standing above level 0 suffer a -1 penalty due to intense sunlight reflecting off the target unit. These penalties stack.

Sole Survivor – The last remaining enemy is fighting with unparalleled ferocity.

Mission Objective:
- Destroy the Enemy (0/1)

After-Action Report:
That lasted longer than I expected. This map was set up to punish highly defensive play, but in hindsight that may not have been obvious. I made a mistake in the set-up giving myself a mobility advantage, which I think convinced the players that they had no way to move past my forces. They still won with good tactics and careful play, but I’d been expecting a hard push like this:

I wasn’t counting on Carlos and his people hunkering down, or the Corsairs taking the extra time at the start to link up. The trigger for the ‘breakthrough’ objective was getting Carlos half way across the map with a Corsair nearby. Nearby is defined vaguely, since it really means ‘closer than any of the enemy `Mechs.’ That’s maybe another point I could’ve been clearer on, I suppose. I wasn’t expecting this to turn into a deathmatch but nobody had any questions about the objective so… I did something stupid and assumed it was fairly clear.

I made one other mistake when I made the map. I was expecting the Corsairs to be far more willing to split up and push to throw the Capellans into disarray. That’s largely why I made the southern ridgeline so easy to cross, but I probably should’ve made the glare penalty lower or given more people the ability to reduce or ignore it somehow. I wasn’t expecting the players to avoid the high ground entirely.

What I really should have done was put a gap right around here:

I’m still not sure the Corsairs would have split up like I was expecting, but doing so would’ve taken a lot of pressure off of Carlos right at the start. If I’d wanted to, with the Corsairs delaying a bit to link up, I might've been able to leave just the Bai Hu to harass them and moved on Carlos’s forces with nine `Mechs. That would’ve been unfun for the players and boring to watch (see also: why I didn’t hang out at 15 hexes sniping with the Qing Long). So in spite of my map-making screw-ups I’m pretty happy with how this mission unfolded!

MVP vote time!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 28, 2016

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Player MVP: Caesar in the King Cobra, all those Marauders smashed by the Assault Mace while taking no damage in return says it all
OpFor MVP: Liu Bei in the Pillager. Seemed like it was the most threatening of the enemy mechs

The Guillotine derped at the last moment and took itself out, but you guys finally bagged the Azure Dragon. He did get his last licks in though, Morgan Kell is gonna be feeling that ammo explosion in the morning. But at least Carlos was successfully rescued and the seeds of a new Star League have been planted in the process. Now to see if they take root.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Movement Phase
Guillotine (Player)
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 3 gyro hit + 0 jumped = 7): rolled 5, fails!
- - Suffers 7 damage in the fall to Center Torso (0/22 structure remaining (`Mech destroyed!)), Center Torso!

ahahahahahah

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Player MVP: King Cobra for Mace shenanigans
OpFor MVP: Qing Long for being an actually threatening Shadow Hawk

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

ahahahahahah

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Technowolf posted:

Exactly this.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Player MVP: KOBRAAAAAAA
Enemy: Pillager for forcing the end game.

ptn if we had known it was "Clear half the map" carlos woulda been bookin it

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

AtomikKrab posted:

ptn if we had known it was "Clear half the map" carlos woulda been bookin it

Yeah, I figured, but by the time I realized I hadn't explained what 'break out' meant it was already too late to make the attempt. So it was best to let it turn into a deathmatch rather than pull a 'gotcha.'

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Yeah, I figured, but by the time I realized I hadn't explained what 'break out' meant it was already too late to make the attempt. So it was best to let it turn into a deathmatch rather than pull a 'gotcha.'

how many promotions... more importantly how many piles of women is caeser looking at for his fine macework?

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

PoptartsNinja posted:

Guillotine (Player)

loving glorious. I knew that I'd die in a stupid manner, and where there's a will there's a way. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Technowolf posted:

Thirding this, and agreeing with the analysis that I'd expected the players to do more to close the gap and link up. In particular, I think the decision for the clan mechs to circle around that central mesa in one direction while Carlos (and his pursuers) circled in the other direction was a mistake that might've led to the loss of the Grand Titan and the Battlemaster - the extra time it took to get around and hit the Capellans in the back wasn't worth the unfavorable matchups they had to endure in the meantime.

• Locked thread