Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
But realistically, if you're not a Khan or General Kerensky you're not getting your actual name in the thing. But even if you're a nobody you may get one of your deeds mentioned (like Horse did, for being "one of the good ones." )

Zaodai posted:

There was a time I would have legitimately been able to answer this.

Today is not that day. :saddowns:

Jamukha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
A million clanners on a million keyboards all typing

"gg, ez"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

PoptartsNinja posted:

That's actually more true than you realize. The Warrior caste is raised in such a way that they're immersed in war, combat, and bloodshed from a very young age. Which isn't to say that they will have killed people by the time they're six, but they grow up with the expectation that killing isn't a big deal. The sibkids who eventually become Warriors both work and are worked hard but Combat is still just a very painful game.

Coupled with the fact that they all grow up knowing that A) they don't get to contribute to future generations if they gently caress up and B) they will be utterly forgotten by future generations unless they do something so amazing that they get themselves written into the Remembrance and you have a recipe for a culture that views war as nothing more than a game they have to play to make themselves look good.

Now quit feeding you Surat, and watch a real warrior get the job done!

It's also the only way you can advance in leadership, so the people who rise to the top are the ones steeped in this process.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
The real reason the Clans developed comlang is because encouraging brevity in communications was the only way to prevent Clanners from screeching "OMG HAX <string of ethnic slurs>" at all times whenever they took engine hits.

TheFlippantHam
Mar 28, 2007

YOSPOS
Screamers orders are in. Sorry for being late, got stuck out of town.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

The real reason the Clans developed comlang is because encouraging brevity in communications was the only way to prevent Clanners from screeching "OMG HAX <string of ethnic slurs>" at all times whenever they took engine hits.

Comlang is also basically that weird inbred shorthand that develops in any long-running group vidjagame guild.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Night10194 posted:

Comlang is also basically that weird inbred shorthand that develops in any long-running group vidjagame guild.

I play EVE and this is so true it hurts.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

drat, I would have gone with Sabutai.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

So I've gotten the hang of most of the comlang, but some of the clanspeak is still indecipherable to me. This may be due to me attempting to treat it like more comlang, though, which it very well may not be. Besides being an expression of derision, what the gently caress's a surat? Also, quineg (I get the "-negative" part of that, is the first half "quick"?). I feel like there's probably a ton more that I've forgotten about over the course of this 1.7k page thread

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull

mercenarynuker posted:

So I've gotten the hang of most of the comlang, but some of the clanspeak is still indecipherable to me. This may be due to me attempting to treat it like more comlang, though, which it very well may not be. Besides being an expression of derision, what the gently caress's a surat? Also, quineg (I get the "-negative" part of that, is the first half "quick"?). I feel like there's probably a ton more that I've forgotten about over the course of this 1.7k page thread

Surat's a sorta monkey-like thing native to the Clan homeworlds, quiaff and quineg are from "query affirmative" or "query negative"; usage is sort of looking for negative or positive acknowledgement, like normal people would end a sentence in "... right?"

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

mercenarynuker posted:

The "qui" part of quineg (and by extension quiaff) seems to derive from "inquiry" and basically indicates a question. So it's basically the speaker asking for a confirmation of either a negative ("inquiry-negative") or a positive ("inquiry-affirmative") statement. E.g. "That Atlas is cabable of killing a whole Star by itself, quiaff?".

I think a surat is just some kind of animal found somewhere.

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Though I hope there aren't any more deaths, may any further fatalities continue to be awesome. Demon Hawks should die spectacularly. Though that does sound like a dangerously Clannish sentiment.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Mercenaries generally enjoy being alive to spend the money they earn.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

On the plus side, fewer people to split it between.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

I'm not going to step out into the face of an assault mech, so until he moves I'm going to sit put in the water.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I know people are angry, but if you don't respect the OpForce at least respect their capabilities. It seems like every time you don't, things turn out badly.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Oh no, someone got headcapped.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
Dadlas fell into the drink and Duncan 'Starkiller' drowned?

Loa Vecre
Jul 27, 2014
It could be me rolling around in the mud.

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Probably either the Lament got legged or the Grasshoper got its left torso penetrated, those are the only known risky orders on the map (Screamer might have ordered something risky too though).

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Aug 31, 2016

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Alchenar posted:

I'm not going to step out into the face of an assault mech, so until he moves I'm going to sit put in the water.

How appropriately mercenary :v:

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

RA Rx posted:

Probably either the Lament got legged...

Or took damage to anywhere above the waist...

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Z the IVth posted:

Dadlas fell into the drink and Duncan 'Starkiller' drowned?

If only he weren't Otacon's dad, this would have never happened!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
The odds of hitting on a 9+ is roughly 28%

The odds of hitting on a 10+ is right around 16%

So when you give me a 9+ instead of a 10+ (say, by not jumping as far as you can) I am 12% more likely to land a lucky hit.

Back Hack posted:

Oh no, someone got headcapped.

This is still true though.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Welp, goodbye Screamer.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
This is when the remaining Demon Hawks turn evil, right? All the jokes and fun are gone, burned away, and all that's left is a gnawing desire to burn down the entire Inner Sphere.

Just like Amaris always wanted...

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Oh goddammit please no

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
The trick is, the Naga is the one who got headcapped

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Xarbala posted:

How appropriately mercenary :v:

Hey I did my bit and stared down a Dire Wolf until it blew off half my mech. If he moves forwards I'll walk up and punch him in the back. Otherwise I'm preserving company assets.

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

That sounds like the Screamer going for a direct kick on the Naga and getting tagged by it (not the Viper which most likely has 10+ or worse if the Naga has 9+), because I can't make out 9+ for anyone else but the Lament which couldn't have gone higher without staying in the smoke.

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Aug 31, 2016

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
That Blood Asp's last gauss slug's got a merc's name on it.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
The screamer is appropriate, it has to be the one we all cared about who has to die for it to be believable when the whole group turns into psychotic jackbooted Amaris warcrimesers.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

RA Rx posted:

That sounds like the Screamer, because I can't make out 9+ for anyone else but the Screamer which couldn't have gonr higher without staying in the smoke.

Yeah it could've. It jumps 11, 1234 was open and would've gotten it the same to-hit. :shobon:

Edit: I have noticed it's been consistently under-jumping by 1 hex though.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Sep 1, 2016

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Doesn't sound like anyone (friendly) died... He probably just got legged. :unsmith:

We have pretty much fifteen headcap chances (including rERPPCs, the Vibroblade, 1 cLPL chance x6 and the Screamer's MPL) this turn versus four (including artillery, but not including the Viper's HLL).

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 1, 2016

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Crossing my fingers here.

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Even Death laughs when the nukes begin to rain.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Edit: I have noticed it's been consistently under-jumping by 1 hex though.

Ever since the handoff, yeah. Though this map does occasionally make a full 11-hex jump Not Good for other reasons, it sounds like that isn't the case here.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nergal Reactor: Tactical Update 14

The Screamer’s jets shrieked as it touched down on the crest of a low hill. Jason held its arms spread wide, with his pulse laser leveled at the vulnerable back of the enemy Viper to keep it honest and his PPC leveled with the cockpit of the Clan artillery `Mech. It took him only a moment to find and glance at the menu option that keyed in his external speakers.

“You’ve failed,” his voice echoed. “Surrender.”

The artillery pilot stared at him, close enough that Jason didn’t need to zoom in to see the pilot’s face. The man’s hands left his controls for a moment, just long enough for Jason to shift his attention back to the fast jumpy medium that was his direct competitor. The Artillery `Mech moved all at once, a pair of huge missiles flashing from its launchers with a roar. Its bulky torso twisted Jason’s way with surprising speed.

Jason’s reaction was instinctive, unplanned. His pulse laser swung back in line with the assault `Mech’s chest even as his thumb squeezed down on the firing stud, triggering his `Mech’s primary target interlock circuit. The Clan machine’s transplex canopies flashed to white-hot vapor in an instant. The barbute-shaped head bulged and split before finally withering as though it had been made with melted wax. The machine fell even as one of its trio of largely-harmless targeting lasers brushed Jason’s machine.

High above, its huge artillery missiles twisted about, abandoning their ballistic trajectory like a pair of sharks chasing the scent of blood.

Movement Phase
Bobcat (Player)
- Attempts to free itself: (5 base + 1 mud = 6): rolled 4, fails!

Grasshopper (Player)
- Insufficient MP to face hex 3221: needs 6, has 5!

Atlas III (Player)
- Unable to enter hex 2929: insufficient walking MP!

Shooting Phase
Atlas III (Player)
- Fires Snub-Nose PPC at hex 2928!
- Fires Snub-Nose PPC at hex 2928!
- Gains 22 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Awesome (Player)
- Fires rER PPC at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled 10, hit Left Leg (damage blocked by terrain)!
- - Plasma arcs to miss!
- Fires PPC at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires PPC at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 8): rolled 8, Left Leg (damage blocked by terrain)!
- Gains 37 heat, sinks 42!

Grasshopper (Player)
- Fires Large X-Pulse Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 8, hit Right Torso (0/13 structure remaining)! Torso Destroyed! 2 Engine hits!
- - Damage transfers to Center Torso (20/25 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled 12, hit Center Torso (15/25 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled 6, hit Center Torso (10/25 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (5/25 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled 4, miss!
- Gains 28 heat, sinks 30!

Lament (Player)
- Fires rER PPC at Naga Redeemer (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 heat + 1 partial cover - 1 targeting computer = 6): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (damage blocked by terrain)!
- - Plasma arcs to miss!
- Gains 19 heat, sinks 32!

Hunchback #1 (Player)
- No orders received!
- Gains 0 heat, sinks 20!

Screamer (Player)
- Fires rER PPC at Naga (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 4): rolled 7, hit Head (0/3 structure remaining)! `Mech destroyed!
- - Plasma arcs to Center Torso (2/17 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Naga (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer - 2 pulse laser = 2): automatically hit Left Torso (8/15 armor remaining)!
- Gains 34 heat, sinks 25! Overheating!

Bobcat (Player)
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (damage blocked by terrain)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled 10, hit Left Leg (damage blocked by terrain)!
- Fires rER PPC at Swordbreaker Upsilon (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (0/25 armor, 11/16 structure remaining)! Crit!
- - Plasma arcs to miss!
- Gains 27 heat, sinks 26!

Phoenix Hawk (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1336!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Viper Ocean Breeze (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 15 heat, sinks 20!

Nergal (Allied Player)
- Fires Heavy Gauss Rifle at Unknown `Mech Alpha (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 smoke + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (0/24 armor, 18/19 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Hyper Pulse Laser at Unknown `Mech Alpha (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 smoke + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Arm (8/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires Hyper Pulse Laser at Unknown `Mech Alpha (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 smoke + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 52 heat, sinks 52! Overheating!

Unknown `Mech Alpha
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Nergal (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 1 superheavy = 4): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (79/132 armor remaining)!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Nergal (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 1 superheavy = 4): rolled 5, hit Left Arm (64/132 armor remaining)!
- Fires Heavy Medium Laser at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 heavy laser - 1 superheavy = 7): rolled 10, hit Center Leg (131/168 armor remaining)!
- Fires Heavy Medium Laser at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 heavy laser - 1 superheavy = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (54/132 armor remaining)!
- Fires Heavy Medium Laser at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 heavy laser - 1 superheavy = 7): rolled 10, hit Center Torso (107/180 armor remaining)!
- Fires Heavy Medium Laser at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 heavy laser - 1 superheavy = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (65/132 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 pulse laser - 1 superheavy = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (100/126 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 pulse laser - 1 superheavy = 7): rolled 11, hit Right Torso (93/126 armor remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Nergal (3 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 1 superheavy = 6): rolled 6, 6 missiles hit Center Torso (105/180 armor remaining), Right Torso (91/126 armor remaining), Right Torso (89/126 armor remaining), Left Leg (156/ armor remaining), Right Arm (63/132 armor remaining), Center Torso (103/180 armor remaining)!
- Gains 52 heat, sinks 36! Overheating!

Naga Alpha
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1632!
- Fires Light TAG at Screamer (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Light TAG at Screamer (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 9): rolled 9, hit!
- Fires Light TAG at Screamer (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Arrow IV (Homing)!
- Fires Arrow IV (Homing)!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 24!

Viper Ocean Breeze
- Fires Heavy Large Laser at Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 heavy laser = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires TAG at Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 9): rolled 2, miss!
- Gains 8 heat, sinks 24!

Wolf Spider Upsilon
- ???
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 38!

Swordbreaker Upsilon
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Grasshopper (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 4): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (38/60 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Grasshopper (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 4): rolled 6, hit Left Torso (0/40 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Grasshopper (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 2): automatically hit Right Torso (28/40 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Grasshopper (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 2): automatically hit Left Torso (8/15 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 20!

Arrow IV (homing)
- Must roll a 4+ to hit the targeted mapsheet: rolled 8, succeeds!
- - Targets Screamer, Automatically hit Left Torso (0/20 armor, 10/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Must roll a 4+ to hit the targeted mapsheet: rolled 10, succeeds!
- - Targets Screamer, Automatically hit Right Torso (0/20 armor, 0/13 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed! Right arm blown off! 2 Engine hits! Partial Wing destroyed!

End Phase
Swordbreaker Upsilon
- Critical chance in Center Torso: rolled 9, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - XL Engine destroyed! `Mech destroyed!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled , !

Unknown Mech Alpha
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 7(+2 prototype), 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Gauss Rifle hit! Gauss Rifle explodes!
- Suffers 20 damage to Left Torso (0/19 structure remaining)! 2 Pilot hits! Torso destroyed! 2 Engine hits! Arm blown off!
- - Damage transfers to Center Torso (13/40 armor remaining)!
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 10, succeeds!
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 10, succeeds!
- Must roll a 4+ to avoid automatic shutdown: rolled 4, succeeds!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage = 4): rolled 3, fails! Falls in hex 1613!
- - Suffers 5 damage in the fall to Center Torso (8/40 armor remaining)!
- Must pass a piloting test to avoid pilot damage (3 base + 1 massive damage + 2 fall = 6): rolled 4, fails!
- Must pass a 7+ consciousness test: rolled 3, fails!

Grasshopper (Player)
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 5, no critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage + 1 heavy armor = 6): rolled 8, succeeds!

Screamer
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 6, no critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 5, succeeds!

Physical Combat Phase:
Screamer (Player)
- Kicks Viper Ocean Breeze (4 base + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 light woods - 2 kick = 10): rolled 3, miss!

End Phase:
Screamer
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage + 0 missed kick = 5): rolled 7, succeeds!

Turn End Phase:
Unknown Mech Alpha
- Opens watertight compartments! `Mech Destroyed!

Player Status:

Allies

Opposing Force Status:

House Rule: Flooding Sucks – An armor breach underwater no longer destroys hit locations outright. A section that floods instead suffers damage to all weapons in that location, knocking them offline. All ammunition or special equipment in a flooded section is likewise rendered useless. Head armor breaches are treated as normal.

Primary Objectives
- Lure the Clans near the Nergal Reactor (failed!)
- Protect the NRG-0000-0X Nergal (0/1)

Secondary Objectives
- Accrue Bounty (50,000,000 c-bills / 75,00,000 goods)
- - Light `Mechs: 1 (1,000,000 c-bills)
- - Medium `Mechs: 5 (2,000,000 c-bills)
- - Heavy `Mechs: 5 (3,000,000 c-bills)
- - Assault `Mechs: 6 (4,000,000 c-bills)
- - Infantry Units: 0 (250,000) c-bills
- - Battle Armor Units: 0 (1,000,000) c-bills
- - AeroSpace Fighters: 0 (2,000,000) c-bills

- Last Mission’s Total Bounty: 62,300,000 c-bills (93,450,000 goods)
- Total Accumulated Bounty: 112,300,000 c-bills (168,450,000 goods)

Orders Due: Midnight Saturday!

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable
:stare:

Well, that Blood Asp pilot wasn't interested in surrendering.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Opens Watertight Comparments. Was that mines to deploy or something? :tinfoil:

Man, there may only be a couple of mechs left to fight, but they're not super damaged and still have some serious firepower to finish off our wounded guys. Might be time to circle the wagons and try and keep them safe, if there is even anywhere safe to sit. You're getting closer goonlance, keep it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Nice round!

It's not a big deal, but can the Phoenix Hawk be in 1137 as ordered? Opens up a few extra options for me.

Also, does the Viper have an XL engine?

Anyway, I'm probably going to 1031/1132, for a cLPL and kick.

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 1, 2016

• Locked thread