Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

wiegieman posted:

I just assumed the sinister magacorp was lying about everything by default.

You don't stay in business by skimping on an agreed-upon payment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

...So is there any reason the Strict Zell icon now has a light blinking like it's in morse code?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

These guys aren't even Nashan Diversified, you aren't in the big leagues of SECRET GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE SECRETS yet.

Take it from me, I've got a Neil Breen avatar.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Breaching its leg armour might be one way to dissuade the Marauder from entering the water

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

PlasticAutomaton posted:

...So is there any reason the Strict Zell icon now has a light blinking like it's in morse code?

I don't know YOU TELL ME /ptn

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
`Mech crosshairs flash with a gold dot when they lock onto a target.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Pretty sure the icon was blinking since the start of the mission.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

PlasticAutomaton posted:

If you figure out the secret code, you unlock the secret ant missions.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Technowolf posted:

If you figure out the secret code, you unlock the secret ant missions.

I miss Command and Conquer. :(

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
It's a shame the players have no way of destroying the terrain features.

Unless... is there some way they could potentially set the water on fire?

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

W.T. Fits posted:

It's a shame the players have no way of destroying the terrain features.

Unless... is there some way they could potentially set the water on fire?

IIRC, the closest thing in the rule-set (one of them Strategic Operations / Tactical something or other books) is to FASCAM mine the water hexes?

I genuinely don't recall anything like napalm.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Just dump a bunch of quickcrete in it, that'll fix it when it goes to drink. :argh:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I shoot all of my lasers at the water in the hopes to boil it away before the marauder can get a drink!

It's only slightly less idiotic than the concept of stackpoling in the first place! :pseudo:

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Very drunk Caesar here.

I am going to post final orders in the morning, but my thoughts at this moment are that this is likely to be my last turn. As such, I see 2 potential sets of orders that make sense and I need some thoughts

1) Run to 0813 and fire everything in forward arc at the Battle Cobra B. The hit chances are going to suck, but its likely not that far off from being dead. I would also probably send in contingency orders to fire at Battle Cobra Prime if it gets close enough. (This would overheat me a ton, so I am not entirely sure its a good idea)

2) Get back to 1414 and turn around to get the Wolverine in my arcs, firing everything I can at Battle Cobra Prime and everything else at Wolverine. This is the "please, let me hit the loving ACE mech" set of order, and would provide modest fire support to the Archer. Wolverine still has pretty healthy amount of armor though, so I don't think this will do much either way, unlike the first set of order that I think has a good chance of loving over 1 enemy mech.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Cestus here, not in the best position either. My right torso is gone so I'm pretty close to out. Forward/backward movement is interchangeable, right? So I could spin to face 1417 and then reverse three hexes to 1019?

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

tokenbrownguy posted:

Cestus here, not in the best position either. My right torso is gone so I'm pretty close to out. Forward/backward movement is interchangeable, right? So I could spin to face 1417 and then reverse three hexes to 1019?
So long as you are only using walking mp, you can switch up forward and backward. If you wanted to use running mp (6 in your case) you couldn't go in reverse that turn.

That movement you posted should work fine.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Operation: Deserved Requital: Tactical Update 12

“We concede the field to you, House Steiner,” Izdihar Steiner was neither infuriated nor depressed by the concession. Only rarely had planets been won or lost on the back of a single battle, and as long as the Cloud Cobras won on Yaguas her pride could survive a single lost battle. Her crystal blue eyes bored into the holed body of the enemy Cestus—if they’d been lasers it would have been sufficient to finish the enemy `Mech off. As it stood, the machine was merely her hostage. If the Lyran commander opted to continue the fight, she’d cut it down and sell her life dearly.

“You fought well against overwhelming odds, and won—but the battle for the planet has not yet ended and neither of our forces gain if we kill one another to the last. I ask for safcon—safe conduct—to allow my remaining forces to withdraw in good order. In return, your victory here will not be directly contested—the Cloud Cobras will drive your forces from the world elsewhere.”

Movement Phase
The Black Marauder (Allied?)
- Emits smoke in hex 1937!

Shooting Phase
Banshee (player)
- Fires Autocannon/10 at Marauder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires SRM-6 at Marauder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Marauder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Marauder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 11, hit Left Arm (21/24 armor remaining)! Reflec armor halves damage!
- Fires Medium Laser at Marauder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 10, hit Left Arm (18/24 armor remaining)! Reflec armor halves damage!
- Fires Medium Laser at Marauder (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile = 10): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 21!

Archer (player)
- Fires NARC at Wolverine II (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 8, hit Right Arm!
- Fires LRM-15 (Anti-Radiation) at Wolverine II (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement + 2 minimum range - 1 ARAD & NARC = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires LRM-15 (Anti-Radiation) at Wolverine II (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement + 2 minimum range - 1 ARAD & NARC = 9): rolled 10, 12 missiles hit Left Torso (7/20 armor remaining), Left Arm (11/16 armor remaining), Right Arm (6/16 armor remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-2 at Wolverine II (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 11, 2 missiles hit Left Torso (10/20 armor remaining), Right Torso (18/20 armor remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-2 at Wolverine II (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 9, 2 missiles hit Right Arm (4/16 armor remaining), Left Arm (9/16 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (8/20 armor remaining)! TAC!
- Gains 26 heat, sinks 20! Overheating!

Penetrator (player)
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (4/20 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (8/20 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (4/20 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Torso (12/20 armor remaining)!
- Gains 31 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Cestus (player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Wolverine II (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 10, hit Right Torso (0/20 armor, 10/13 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Large Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine II (4 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 12): rolled 2, miss!
- Gains 13 heat, sinks 24!

Caesar (player)
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Battle Cobra B (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 9): rolled 12, hit Center Torso (2/17 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER PPC at Cobra B (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 9): rolled 11, hit Head (0/9 armor, 2/3 structure remaining)! Pilot Hit! Crit!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Cobra B (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Cobra B (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Gains 22 heat, sinks 32!

King Cobra
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 2029!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Marauder (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile - 1 targeting computer + 2 minimum range = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Marauder (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Marauder (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 9, 6 missiles hit Left Torso (22/24 armor remaining), Left Torso (20/24 armor remaining), Head (7/9 armor remaining), Center Torso (34/36 armor remaining), Center Torso (32/36 armor remaining), Left Arm (16/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Marauder (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 4, fails to lock-on!
- Fires Flamer (Damage) at Marauder (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 26!

Wolverine II
- Fires Ultra AC/2 (Ultra) at Penetrator (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 9): rolled 11, 1 shell hit Left Arm (2/21 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser (Clan) at Penetrator (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 5, hit Left Torso (0/24 armor, 13/16 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires SRM-6 w/Artemis IV at Penetrator (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, 4 missiles hit Center Torso (8/23 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Leg (24/26 armor remaining), Center Torso (6/23 structure remaining (Crit!)), Left Arm (0/21 armor remaining)!
- Gains 14 heat, sinks 20!

Battle Cobra Prime
- Extended torso-twists to threaten hex 0721!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Cestus (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 8, hit Rear Left Torso (0/8 armor, 8/15 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Cestus (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 7, hit Rear Center Torso (0/10 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Cestus (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 7, hit Rear Left Torso (1/15 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 26 heat, sinks 26!

Battle Cobra B
- Extended torso-twists to threaten hex 0612!
- Fires ER PPC at Caesar (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Torso (0/15 armor, 3/15 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Caesar (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 11, hit Right Torso (0/15 armor, 13/15 structure remaining)! Crit!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 26!

Black Marauder (Allied?)
- Randomly Determines Gunnery: Rolled (1 - 1 = 0)!
- Randomly determines target (King Cobra = 1-3, Banshee 4-6): rolled 4, Banshee!
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1836!
- Fires Heavy PPC w/ PPC Capacitor (drained) at Banshee (0 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 5): rolled 5, hit Right Torso (0/20 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed!
- - 1 damage transfers to Center Torso (24/40 armor remaining)!
- Fires Heavy PPC w/ PPC Capacitor (drained) at Banshee (0 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range = 5): rolled 7, hit Left Leg (11/26 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Banshee (0 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 3): rolled 6, hit Center Torso (19/40 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Laser at Banshee (0 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 3): rolled 4, hit Center Torso (14/40 armor remaining)!
- Fires Light Autocannon/5 at Banshee (0 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 3): rolled 6, hit Left Torso (9/40 armor remaining)!
- Gains 39 heat, sinks 42!

End Phase:
Wolverine II
- Through-armor critical chance in Left Leg: rolled 11, 2 critical hits sustained!
- - Hip damaged!
- - Foot actuator damaged!
- Critical chance in Right Torso: rolled 9, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - SRM-6 Launcher hit!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage + 2 hip damage + 1 actuator damage = 8): rolled 5, fails!
- Must pass a piloting test to avoid pilot damage (4 base + 1 massive damage + 2 hip damage + 1 actuator damage + 2 avoiding damage = 10): rolled 9, fails!
- Suffers 5 damage in the fall to Right Leg (3/20 armor remaining)!
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 2, fails!

Battle Cobra B
- Critical chance in Head: rolled 8, 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Life Support hit!
- Must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled 4, succeeds!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 8, succeeds!

Penetrator
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 3, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Center Torso: rolled 5, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Center Torso: rolled 12, 3 critical hits sustained!
- - Gyro hit!
- - Gyro destroyed! `Mech destroyed!
- - Gyro hit!

Cestus
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 3, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Left Torso: rolled 6, no critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 1 massive damage = 6): rolled 6, succeeds!

Physical Combat Phase:
King Cobra
- Attacks Marauder with Mace (Punch Hit) (4 base + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 smoke + 1 narrow profile + 1 mace = 11): rolled 11, hit Head (0/9 armor, 0/3 structure remaining)! Melee damage to Reflec armor doubled! `Mech destroyed!

Player Status:

Ally? Status

Opposing Force Status:

Special Rules
Strict Zell – Clan Cloud Cobra is strictly following their Clan’s interpretation of Zellbrigen.
Buildings – Unless otherwise noted, all buildings are Light CF and level 2
Hidden Units – All player units count as hidden until an enemy unit establishes Line of Sight. Units which have lost ‘hidden’ status do not regain it.

House Rule
House Rule: Minimum Range – Rather than scaling based on distance, the minimum range penalty is fixed at +2

Primary Objectives
- Recover intercepted Clan HPG transmission data from the Saeder-Krupp Interstellar facility (Succeeded)!
- Extract Saeder-Krupp Interstellar personnel (canceled)
- - Outlast or destroy the Black Marauder (Succeeded)!

Secondary Objectives
- Protect the Green Knight (failed)
- - Do not destroy the Black Marauder (failed!)
- Extract if Necessary (0/4)

Orders Due: Midnight Tuesday! (If the players wish to continue)

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Apr 10, 2017

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
That melee hit. On an 11. :allears:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I took a calculated risk with it and it didn't pay off.

Or did, depending on your point of view.

Edit: In case it's not clear, it's up to the players whether they want to keep fighting, but a 12 turn victory against a force double player BV is possibly the worst I've ever been stomped.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Wow. The bloodnamed mechwarrior with the early tap out. Gonna get back home and be disowned for intelligence under fire.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
At the same time, Gooncompany is very very torn up.

CalvinandHobbes
Aug 5, 2004

Very torn up. And though it doesn't matter for the thread or players, gooncompany scored some sweet salvage. That warhawk is nearly pristine and the dire wolf is quite fixable.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Well, I guess House Steiner will survive after all.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

If we were still playing as the Hawks, I would recommend we request pay for that secondary objective as technically WE succeeded at not destroying that Marauder. :v: The real question is, is that King Cobra now infected with Marauder Disease? :tinfoil:

I think we let them walk away here. We were at a disadvantage coming in, and there were some rough spots but we won the day. Quit while you're ahead would be my advice.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

I say we stop fighting here. Thanks a lot for the chance at piloting stompy robots, PTN!

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Oh no King Cobra, you gotta double tap! Don't forget the double tap! You're not double tapping!

Rip Clanners to mech zombies.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Tell them theyre free to go if they abandon any remaining functional mechs.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

EponymousMrYar posted:

Oh no King Cobra, you gotta double tap! Don't forget the double tap! You're not double tapping!

What?

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

The marauder is gonna come back to life and devour someone, now that everyone is calmed down and has their back turned, since the threat is over :tinfoil:

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
Even if it doesn't keep its brain in its head, it was still on a fuel limit. So if goonforce chooses to play it out, and is still worried about the marauder, it should be possible still to keep it out of the water.

It's probably for the best that saeder krupp doesn't get an intact people eating robot.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Nthing the rest of the thread's advice to accept the request for safcon and take the win. You guys have definitely earned it, and trying to go for more is not likely to end well.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Yeah, it'd be smart for GoonDemiCompany to take the win here and let the Cloud Cobras withdraw.

The King Cobra got it's scalp, and will probably have some bragging rights when he gets back to base, but Hans Brackhaus and SK are def gonna be pissed. Lucky hit out of all lucky hits there, probably enough for OpFor MVP.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

vorebane posted:

It's probably for the best that no one gets an intact people eating robot.

As much as I'd like to see a Battletech equivalent of Maximum Overdrive, allowing anyone to reverse-engineer sentient berzerker mechs would have been an objectively terrible idea.

Edit: Also hopping on the 'take the win' bandwagon, you guys are already pretty hosed up.

Random Asshole fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 10, 2017

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

GhostStalker posted:

Yeah, it'd be smart for GoonDemiCompany to take the win here and let the Cloud Cobras withdraw.

The King Cobra got it's scalp, and will probably have some bragging rights when he gets back to base, but Hans Brackhaus and SK are def gonna be pissed. Lucky hit out of all lucky hits there, probably enough for OpFor MVP.

They can't be too pissed. We did everything we could to keep their demon machine in tact. If they wanted the area swept of interference for a clean containment, they should have contracted more firepower. Maybe next time they won't skimp on the bribes!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The best outcome. :allears:

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
Jeez. That's an impressively skin-of-teeth victory if goonlance takes the victory. Which they should because... uh. I mean, yikes.

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Didn't Battle Cobra B die there?

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 10, 2017

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

RA Rx posted:

Didn't Battle Cobra B die there?

Nope. Life Support crits only matter in hostile environments. It's barely hanging on between the 2 engine hits and new open air cockpit, but it can still fight.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well done Goonlance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

No, I mean, that was an ERPPC hit that did 10 damage.

Matters a lot if they're going to go for 4 vs 3 rather than 4 vs 4, the latter isn't really a choice, as they'd need a critical round to finish off the unconcious mech.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Edit: In case it's not clear, it's up to the players whether they want to keep fighting, but a 12 turn victory against a force double player BV is possibly the worst I've ever been stomped.

Nah, this was an awesome challenge mission, but the biggest upset will forever be Air Raid. 1 empty trainer for 20+ mechs?

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Apr 10, 2017

• Locked thread