Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Clanners as a rule of thumb are deeply unpleasant people. If there is a term that I feel best describes them, it would be Toxic Masculinity. And yes, I would use that to describe even women Clanners, because the entire Warrior Caste is driven by this all consuming need to be the Alpha Male that pretty much every conversation between two Clan Warriors dissolves into insults and threats, because Clan Warriors do not know how to socialize with people in a way that doesn't involve trying to dominate them.

Edit: Er, wait, I am thinking of another term, but I can't remember it right now. Derp.

Rorahusky fucked around with this message at 20:54 on May 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Social Darwinism? The attitude doesn't seem limited to just the warrior caste.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Rorahusky posted:

Edit: Er, wait, I am thinking of another term, but I can't remember it right now. Derp.

The term is "bully." They're all bullies, and they try to bully one another too, which doesn't work.

Plek
Jul 30, 2009
Toxic masculinity works because their entire society is built on the very patriarchal and masculine military sensibilities and then further expanded upon by Known Manchild Kerensky.

e: That they appear fairly (gender-wise) egalitarian doesn't actually change the point because ALL genders are expected to uphold the Manly Might of Honorable Combat or something. I dunno, I can only go on what people in this thread have said because I've read all of one battletech book.

Plek fucked around with this message at 03:34 on May 11, 2018

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I would say it's more like a 10-year-old boy made a society. You know, like how Batman is mentally stuck at that point where he thinks all problems can be solved through one person's direct intervention and there's no point to forming any kind of real ties to a person that aren't objective-based partnerships.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So basically Lord of the Flies, applied to an entire society for like a century or more?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

If the kids from Lord of the Flies also believed in eugenics, yes.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It's been a few decades since I read it but I seem to recall Piggy got his rear end eugenicized more or less, right? He was deemed unfit by the warrior caste, anyway.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

:smith:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Leperflesh posted:

It's been a few decades since I read it but I seem to recall Piggy got his rear end eugenicized more or less, right? He was deemed unfit by the warrior caste, anyway.

He lost a trial of grievance.

The grievance was that he was a fatty fat fat with assmar

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Defiance Industries posted:

His skull lost a Trial of Annihilation against a rock.

Farseli
Sep 28, 2009

This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Legion #12 (Player)
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Mithras #9 (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 3): rolled 6, hit Front (0/16 armor, 0/3 structure remaining)! Tank destroyed!
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Mithras #9 (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 3): rolled 4, hit Front!
- Fires Light PPC at Mithras #9 (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 minimum range - 1 cybernetics = 6): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 30 heat, sinks 24!

Sorry if I'm missing something. Jumping 4 and firing these should be 29 heat right? Not that a second turn of this putting me at 12 heat instead of 10 really makes if difference if I stay heat neutral afterwards. I'm just getting myself back to kicking heat.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Defiance Industries posted:

This . . . makes a lot more sense then I'm comfortable admitting.

Hell, they even have a conch system, ala, their Clan Council let's play furry dress-up.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Orders in. Jumping back/left of the Highlander, rHPPC and kick.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Jumping in to fight the thunderbolt/King cobra. Maybe we can rescue ol' redshoulders.

chktshadeclaw
Feb 8, 2012
Hoping I got those orders in in time, going for a leg attack

chktshadeclaw fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 13, 2018

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
I haven't heard from Leperflesh, but I know they're around-ish. Which tells me something's up, so I'm going to go ahead and call an extension on their behalf. Sunday's the day I either need to go immediately or not at all and with it being Mother's Day I'm going to assume Leperflesh is otherwise occupied.

So instead I'll be streaming BattleTech starting in a few minutes. I'm willing to field questions about post-timeskip stuff, so feel free to ask me anything. I'll answer anything I don't have to go digging through my notes to find.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh man sorry guys. Yeah, basically my wife and I are going to europe on vacation next saturday, and between trying to get ready for that, and mothers' day, I once again forgot orders.

PTN man you're a saint for holding things up for me, thanks. I'll send orders in a couple minutes.

e. Orders sent.
L3-RWA-X Legion #6 Nephilim-2 - Rabbit Warren Turn #11 - Orders
Jump to 2412 facing 2313, fire rHPPC + 2x AP Gauss at 1913

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 13, 2018

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I killed the thread! :ohdear:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nah, update is coming. I just haven't gotten to the dicerolls so I can't drop any teaser--OH MY GOD ANOTHER SIX HEADSHOTS

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Which team has more headcappers?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

PoptartsNinja posted:

Nah, update is coming. I just haven't gotten to the dicerolls so I can't drop any teaser--OH MY GOD ANOTHER SIX HEADSHOTS

I think the best part is nobody knows if you're trolling or serious

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Psion posted:

I think the best part is nobody knows if you're trolling or serious

I'm voting troll since he didn't do an edit.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he did roll six more Headshots. The dice this game have been... murderous.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Rorahusky posted:

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he did roll six more Headshots. The dice this game have been... murderous.

We must kill more, and more!

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Rorahusky posted:

PTN's dice are murderous every game. This mission they're just efficient.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.
Actually, I am changing my vote to both. He meant it as a troll but then his dice actually do give 6 headshots.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nah.

Only 1.

I mean, technically 2 but the Hellstar only fired 3 of its PPCs.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

So I probably hosed up and took two ppcs to the face in an effort to be noble.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Chronojam posted:

So I probably hosed up and took two ppcs to the face in an effort to be noble.

Hey now, he didn't say that the Hellstar was the one that got to score them.

It was the Naga at the bend of the canal, firing an Arrow IV N.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Rabbit Warren Update 12

“I thought the Clans were averse to physical combat?”

Samir Darby watched as one of the big Clan Assault ‘Mechs brought its metal club down onto the right shoulder of Syd Colbert’s Legion. The Legion’s weakened side armor shattered, and the Clanner’s club caromed off its engine housing. The Republic’s thin, aquamarine-colored coolant spurted for a few moments before automatic safeties disabled their feet system, depriving about half of the Legion’s engine heat sinks of vital coolant. The loss of Nephilim-1’s anti-personnel gauss rifles was the least of Syd’s concerns. The Legion kept to its feet, kicking the huge Clan ‘Mech in turn, but the Clanner’s reverse-jointed legs kept its knees out of easy kicking range.

“Clearly, one of the successor states has been teaching them.”

“Our entire order of battle is based on the idea that the Clans don’t willingly engage in melee combat,” Samir growled. “If that’s not true, we may actually be at a disadvantage!”

Movement Phase
Legion #11
- Unable to reach hex 2421: enemy unit in the way! Movement ends in hex 2622, final facing is kept!

Shooting Phase
Sin #1 (Player)
- Attacks the King Cobra’s legs (3 base + 0 surviving troopers + 1 enemy movement + 1 protected actuators = 5): rolled 5, deals 5 damage to Left Leg (35/40 armor remaining)! TAC!

Legion #2 (Player)
- Holds fire!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 24!

Legion #3 (Player)
- Fires rHeavy PPC at Highlander IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 heat + 2 minimum range - 1 cybernetics = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 25 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Sin #4 (Player)
- Attacks the Osteon D’s legs (3 base + 0 surviving troopers + 2 enemy movement + 1 protected actuators = 6): rolled 4, miss!

Legion #5 (Player)
- Fires rHeavy PPC at King Cobra (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range - 1 cybernetics = 4): rolled 8, hit Left Arm (0/33 armor, 14/17 structure remaining)! Crit!
- - Plasma arcs to Left Torso (22/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires TSEMP Cannon at King Cobra (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics = 2): rolled 8, hit! Rolled 3, no effect!
- Fires AP Gauss Rifle at King Cobra (2 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics = 2): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (30/33 armor remaining)!
- Gains 43 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Legion #6 (Player)
- Fires rHeavy PPC at Highlander IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics = 5): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (16/40 armor remaining)!
- - Plasma arcs to Right Torso (23/28 armor remaining)!
- Fires AP Gauss Rifle at Highlander IIC (2 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (27/30 armor remaining)!
- Fires AP Gauss Rifle at Highlander IIC (2 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics = 7): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (24/30 armor remaining)!
- Gains 27 heat, sinks 24!

Sin #7 (Player)
- Continues to swarm Thunderbolt IIC, automatically hits Front Center Torso with AP Gauss Rifle (28/33 armor remaining)!

Legion #8 (Player)
- Osteon C denies Line of Sight!
- No Line of Sight to SM1 Tank Destroyer
- Fires rHeavy PPC at Nothing!
- Gains 24 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Legion #9 (Player)
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Thunderbolt IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 4): rolled 8, hit Center Torso! Chance to hit Sin 7: rolled 4, hit Center Torso (19/33 armor remaining)!
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Thunderbolt IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 4): rolled 7, Center Torso! Chance to hit Sin 7: rolled 6, hit Sin 7 (1/10 armor remaining)!
- Fires Light PPC at Thunderbolt IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement + 2 minimum range - 1 cybernetics = 7): rolled 12, hit Left Arm (17/22 armor remaining)!
- Gains 30 heat, sinks 24! Overheating!

Legion #10 (Player)
- Osteon C denies Line of Sight!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 24!

Legion #11 (Player)
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 2621!
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Osteon D (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 heat - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 6): rolled 7, hit Left Arm (15/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Osteon D (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 heat - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 6): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (27/36 armor remaining)!
- Fires Light PPC at Osteon D (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 2 minimum range + 1 heat - 1 cybernetics = 9): rolled 3, miss!

Legion #12 (Player)
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Highlander IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 4): rolled 6, hit Left Leg (29/38 armor remaining)!
- Fires Large R-e Laser at Highlander IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics - 1 laser = 4): rolled 7, hit Right Leg (20/38 armor remaining)!
- Fires Light PPC at Highlander IIC (2 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 cybernetics = 5): rolled 4, miss!

Osteon C
- Holds fire!
- Gains 5 heat, sinks 22!

Osteon D
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Legion #11 (5 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Legion #11 (5 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (8/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Legion #11 (5 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 33 heat, sinks 36!

SM1 Tank Destroyer
- Holds fire!

Hellstar 2
- Fires ER PPC at Legion #9 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires ER PPC at Legion #9 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 9, hit Center Torso (17/38 armor remaining)!
- Fires ER PPC at Legion #9 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 8): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (12/24 armor remaining)!
- Gains 47 heat, sinks 50!

Thunderbolt IIC #1
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 1415!
- Fires ER PPC at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 11, hit Right Torso (4/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 12, hit Center Torso (33/38 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (27/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 4): rolled 6, hit Right Arm (17/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires AP Gauss Rifle at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (25/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires AP Gauss Rifle at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 9, hit Left Arm (22/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires AP Gauss Rifle at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (23/32 armor remaining)!
- Gains 32 heat, sinks 32!

Highlander IIC
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Legion #12 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Arm (8/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires LRM-20 w/Artemis IV at Legion #12 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Legion #12 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (21/38 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Legion #12 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 5, hit Right Leg (7/32 armor remaining)!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Legion #12 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (2/32 armor remaining)!
- Gains 20 heat, sinks 24!

King Cobra
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 minimum range - 1 targeting computer = 6): rolled 8, hit Left Arm (10/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Flamer (Heat) at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 4): rolled 7, hit! Target gains 2 heat!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 4): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (12/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 7, 6 missiles hit Center Torso (32/38 armor remaining), Center Torso (31/38 armor remaining), Left Leg (31/32 armor remaining), Center Torso (30/38 armor remaining), Left Arm (9/24 armor remaining), Right Arm (11/24 armor remaining)!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at Legion #5 (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 11, 6 missiles hit Right Arm (10/24 armor remaining), Right Torso (3/24 armor remaining), Right Torso (2/24 armor remaining), Left Leg (30/32 armor remaining), Right Leg (22/32 armor remaining), Left Torso (23/24 armor remaining)!
- Gains 10 heat, sinks 32!

End Phase:
King Cobra
- Through-armor critical chance in Left Leg: rolled 6, no critical hits sustained!
- Critical chance in Left Arm: rolled 5, no critical hits sustained!

Physical Combat Phase:
Legion #3 (Player)
- Kicks Highlander IIC (3 base + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 kick - 1 cybernetics = 4): rolled 5, hit Left Leg (0/38 armor, 2/19 structure remaining)! Crit!

Legion #5 (Player)
- Kicks King Cobra (3 base + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 kick - 1 cybernetics = 4): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (13/22 armor remaining)!

Legion #9 (Player)
- Kicks Thunderbolt IIC (3 base + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 kick - 1 cybernetics = 4): rolled 5, hit Left Leg (3/28 armor remaining)!

Legion #11 (Player)
- Kicks Osteon D: target not in front arc!

Osteon D
- Kicks Sin #4 (5 base + 3 movement + 2 enemy movement + 1 small target - 2 kick = 9): rolled 7, miss!

Thunderbolt IIC
- Kicks Legion #9 (5 base + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 kick = 8): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (10/32 armor remaining)!

Highlander IIC
- Torso-twists to threaten hex 2012!
- Punches Legion #3 with Left Arm (3 base + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Head (1/9 armor remaining)!

King Cobra
- Attacks Legion #5 with Mace (3 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 Mace = 5): rolled 8, hit Right Torso (0/24 armor, 0/16 structure remaining)! Torso destroyed! Right arm blown off! Engine hit! Engine hit!
- - Damage transfers to Center Torso (26/38 armor remaining)!

End Phase:
Osteon D
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 1 massive damage + 0 missed kick = 6): rolled 8, succeeds!

Thunderbolt IIC
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (5 base + 1 massive damage + 0 kicked = 6): rolled 10, succeeds!

Highlander IIC
- Critical chance in Left Leg: rolled 6, no critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage + 0 kicked = 4): rolled 7, succeeds!

King Cobra
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage + 0 kicked = 4): rolled 10, succeeds!

Legion #9
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage + 0 kicked - 1 cybernetics = 3): rolled 7, succeeds!

Legion #5
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (3 base + 1 massive damage - 1 cybernetics = 3): rolled 5, succeeds!

Turn End Phase
Legion #5
- Must pass a 6+ test to avoid automatic shutdown: rolled 10, succeeds!

Legion #11
- Must pass a 6+ test to avoid automatic shutdown: rolled 7, succeeds!

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
SM1 Tank Destroyer
- Must pass a driving test to avoid skidding (6 base - 1 distance = 5): rolled 9, succeeds!
- Must pass a driving test to avoid skidding (6 base + 0 distance = 6): rolled 10, succeeds!

Upper Level
Lower Ground Floor

Unless otherwise stated, all buildings are Heavy and rise 2 hexes above the underlying terrain

PTN’s Note: This should make things easier.

Player Status:

OpForce Status:

Special Rules
Cybernetic Implants The Legion is equipped with the Pain Shunt, Dermal Myomer Armor, Triple-Strength Myomer, Stimulant Injector, and Buffered Direct Neural Interface implants. As such they are immune to pilot hits, and when forced to eject their Sin BattleArmor count as a full squad for the purposes of Swarm and Leg attacks and deal one additional point of damage while making a swarm or leg attack.

Primary Objectives
- Kill Everyone and Everything (0/1)

Secondary Objectives
- Prevent the Enemy Land Train from Escaping (Complete!)
- Prevent the Society from finishing the Turkina Z’s Repairs (Complete!)
- Win before Turn 15 (3 turns remaining)!

Orders Due: Midnight Saturday!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 17, 2018

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

There's the ol' Clan Gauss Mace

From the looks of it that secondary objective is probably a no go, so the next scenario will probably end up a bit tougher

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Legion #9 (Player)
- Kicks Thunderbolt IIC (3 base + 3 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 kick - 1 cybernetics = 4):

Also, yikes, Sin7 got shot by his teammate!

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions
I'm less dead than I expected to be.

Now just to figure out where to put myself to start TSM kicking things without getting wasted before I get a kick off.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Good catch!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

PoptartsNinja posted:

Rabbit Warren Update 12
Legion #11
- Unable to reach hex 2421: enemy unit in the way! Movement ends in hex 2622, final facing is kept!

Is this because the tunnel is too short or something? Missing the kick also really hurts :(

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Is this because the tunnel is too short or something?

Yes, the tunnel's only height 3 (and 'Mechs are height 2) so they can't be jumped over in the tunnels. Otherwise it would've been child's play to get to the Turkina Z by turn 5.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Not that it mattered, seeing as we /ended/ that little problem with a neat little PPC shot to the face.

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Is this because the tunnel is too short or something? Missing the kick also really hurts :(

It's the same reason why I had to no-move and get wrecked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Teammates please stop shooting me with your lasers.

• Locked thread