Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

instead of Leo Stenbuck, the Runner is a hard-boiled 25-30ish war veteran named Dingo Egrett.
Not to mention Leo managed to become pretty drat awesome in the time between the games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

PTN: If they set the park on fire, would that cause property damage? I mean, burning down the city park is gonna cost the city a crap-ton of money to clean up, let alone plant new trees.

I'm not tracking any more fires right now; damage to the city park would be pretty insignificant since that's a cost Lestrade can just write off as 'unimportant'.

Arquinsiel posted:

It's called "Ferro-Fiberous". I'm not kidding.

'Mech armor is a ceramic composite. Ferro-Fiberous just has steel ("ferro") fibers woven into a mesh and interspersed in layers to make the already super-ablative magic ceramic composite armor even more ablative. Also: lighter and bulkier via the creation of air-space within the armor (yay airspace!)

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

PoptartsNinja posted:

I'm not tracking any more fires right now; damage to the city park would be pretty insignificant since that's a cost Lestrade can just write off as 'unimportant'.

What about if we have our mechs perform an interpretive dance reminding the people of Tharkad of all the terribly sad moments in their collective childhood. The psychiatrist bills for that would be extreme!

In all seriousness, the mission objectives are to blow up the red buildings and the mechs, let's not get all spergy trying to figure out creative ways to cause economic damage.

Then again, if we flood the local market with cheap tulips...

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

PoptartsNinja posted:

'Mech armor is a ceramic composite. Ferro-Fiberous just has steel ("ferro") fibers woven into a mesh and interspersed in layers to make the already super-ablative magic ceramic composite armor even more ablative. Also: lighter and bulkier via the creation of air-space within the armor (yay airspace!)
One of the older fluff sources says it has to be made in zero-g or the monomolecular diamond fillaments don't form the correct mesh.

Arquinsiel fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Apr 30, 2011

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Arquinsiel posted:

One of the older fluff sources says it has to be made in zero-g or the monomolecular diamond fillaments don't for the correct mesh.

This armor is now DIAMONDS. :downs:

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

PoptartsNinja posted:

So, tuning the lasers to "ignite" instead of "damage" and leaving the fires to cause damage to the buildings while our lasers start more fires/melt BattleMechs is right out, then?

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

Artificer posted:

This armor is now DIAMONDS. :downs:

Anything is possible when your Archon smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I'm in a Dropship. :Old Spice whistling: :downs:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

So, tuning the lasers to "ignite" instead of "damage" and leaving the fires to cause damage to the buildings while our lasers start more fires/melt BattleMechs is right out, then?

Fire deals damage slowly enough that I don't want to track damage over time in 30 hexes. It's cold and everything's wet. No fires. :p

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I think fog would also tend to inhibit fires.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Zaodai posted:

It wasn't a bad game, but it was very short and the main character was a bit too... JRPG for my tastes. He does nothing but bitch and moan the entire time.

Pot, Kettle...

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Volmarias posted:

Pot, Kettle...

Okay dude, now your just trying to start something. That was completely unnecessary.

I know it's been said before Poptarts, but how much damage can a light building take?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

paragon1 posted:

Okay dude, now your just trying to start something. That was completely unnecessary.

I know it's been said before Poptarts, but how much damage can a light building take?

up to 15 damage per hex, but potentially as little as 1 (if you're shooting at like, a log cabin or something).

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Volmarias posted:

Pot, Kettle...

You're lucky I don't have a giant death robot I stumbled into at random. :argh:

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

Zaodai posted:

You're lucky I don't have a giant death robot I stumbled into at random.

I want a giant death robot. :allears:

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

up to 15 damage per hex, but potentially as little as 1 (if you're shooting at like, a log cabin or something).

A log cabin's probably a lot more sturdy than, say, a shack in a slum town. I mean, are the walls of your house eight inches of solid wood, or a layer of drywall, 2x4 supports, and some fairly tough outer material. One of those stands a good chance of stopping a bullet, the other has pretty much none.

:buildingsperg:

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Felime posted:

A log cabin's probably a lot more sturdy than, say, a shack in a slum town. I mean, are the walls of your house eight inches of solid wood, or a layer of drywall, 2x4 supports, and some fairly tough outer material. One of those stands a good chance of stopping a bullet, the other has pretty much none.

That's... Actually, probably pretty accurate. But I doubt that a shack in a shantytown will take up a full 30-meter radius hex, whereas a log cabin in the wilderness might. A shanty-town would probably be modeled in-game as one hex of building modeling many shanties.

On the other hand, you're right. Log cabins do tend to be beefy mothers. That's why most of the ones that weren't torn down are still standing.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Does stomping civilians count as monetary damage?

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

goatface posted:

Does stomping civilians count as monetary damage?

Yeah, for the 20mil C-bill list :P

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
On the plus side it'll take a lot of civilians to get to 20mil.

Remember: life is cheap, Battlemechs are expensive.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Felime posted:

Yes, but those (and tents) technically qualify as 'ultralight' buildings, in which case simply moving a 'Mech into them will destroy them. They have 0 structure.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Arquinsiel posted:

On the plus side it'll take a lot of civilians to get to 20mil.

Remember: life is cheap, Battlemechs are expensive.

That only applies to border worlds. People on Tharkad have lawyers.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Defiance Industries posted:

That only applies to border worlds. People on Tharkad have lawyers.

In that case, the adage changes to "Lawyers are cheap, Battlemechs are expensive." Kill all the lawyers and there's no one to sue you! Win-win!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Operation Himinbjörg: Tactical Update 6

Current Weather Conditions:
Heavy Fog: All hexes cost 2 additional mp to enter (does not apply to jumping ‘Mechs), all energy-weapon attacks suffer a +1 penalty to hit.
Full Moon Night: All weapon attacks suffer a +2 penalty to hit, this penalty is reduced against targets over 20 heat.

Movement Phase
H3 Assassin rises above the fog!

Combat Phase:
H1 Valkyrie fires LRM 10 at S1 Stinger (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 1 light woods = 6): rolled 12, 6 missiles hit center torso (3/8 armor remains), left arm (5/6 armor remains)!
H1 Valkyrie fires Medium Laser at S1 Stinger (4 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 1 fog + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 9, miss!
H1 Valkyrie gains 8 heat, sinks 11! 0 heat builds up!

H2 Commando fires SRM 6 at building hex 1021 (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 2 full moon night - 4 immobile target = 3): rolled 10, 4 missiles hit (7/15 structure remains)!
H2 Commando fires SRM 4 at building hex 1021 (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 2 full moon night - 4 immobile target = 3): rolled 9, 3 missiles hit (1/15 structure remains)! 80,000 c-bills in damage sustained!
H2 Commando gains 2 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

H3 Assassin fires LRM 5 at S1 Stinger (4 base + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 8, miss!
H3 Assassin fires SRM 2 at building hex 0921 (4 base + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 2 full moon night + 1 secondary target in forward arc – 4 immobile target = 6): rolled 6, 3table missiles hit (13/15 structure remains)! 6,000 c-bills in damage sustained!
H3 Assassin gains 12 heat, sinks 10! 2 heat builds up!

H4 Javelin fires SRM 6 at S2 Stinger (4 base + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range = 9): rolled 8, miss!
H4 Javelin fires SRM 6 at S2 Stinger (4 base + 3 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range = 9): rolled 7, miss!
H4 Javelin gains 14 heat, sinks 11! 3 heat builds up!

S1 Stinger torso twists right!
S1 Stinger fires medium laser at H4 Javelin (4 base + 0 movement + 3 enemy movement + 2 range + 2 full moon night + 1 fog = 12): rolled 12, hit left arm (1/6 armor remains)!
S2 Stinger gains 8 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

S2 Stinger fires medium laser at H1 Valkyrie (4 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 2 full moon night + 1 fog = 11): rolled 7, miss!
S2 Stinger fires medium laser at H1 Valkyrie (4 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 2 full moon night + 1 fog = 11): rolled 12, hit right torso (7/12 armor remains)!
S2 Stinger gains 6 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

S3 Scorpion Light Tank fires Autocannon/5 at H1 Valkyrie (4 base + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 4 range + 2 full moon night = 12): rolled 3, miss!

End Phase

Physical Combat Phase:
None

End Phase:

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
S4 Galleon Light Tank moves recklessly, must make a driving test or sustain motive system damage in hex 1108 (3 base + 4 for 2 mp ignored + 0 cumulative penalty = 7): rolled 4, fails! Chance for motive system damage!

S4 Galleon Light Tank chance for motive system damage! No damage sustained! Chance for motive system damage!

S4 Galleon Light Tank moves recklessly, must make a driving test or sustain motive system damage in hex 1008 (3 base + 2 for 1 mp ignored + 4 cumulative penalty = 9): Rolled 6, fails!

S4 Galleon Light Tank chance for motive system damage! No damage sustained! Minor damage, +1 modifier on all driving skill rolls!

S4 Galleon Light Tank stops moving recklessly!

P1 Locust moves recklessly, must make a piloting test or fall in hex 2025 (3 base + 4 for 2 mp ignored + 0 cumulative penalty - 2 light ‘Mech = 5): rolled 8, succeeds! Fog penalty ignored in hex 2025!

P1 Locust stops moving recklessly!

P3 Warrior Helicopter descends into the fog in hex 1322, now at height 5!

A bright comet streaked across the sky, heralded with the soft chup-chup-chup of helicopter blades. Heedless, Sleet fixed his crosshairs on an empty strip mall proclaiming ‘the best prices in Tharkad City’ and ‘Sale, Tomorrow only!’ and opened fire with his SRMs. His first fusillade of heavy rockets blasted the building’s façade apart. His second penetrated deeply, destroying thousands of Kroner in holoscreens.

The bright comet settled over him as the loyalist Warrior helicopter illuminated his machine with its spotlight. Sleet didn’t bat an eyelash—he’d been an Sergeant with the 10th Lyran Guards, and served with Frederick Steiner himself… until he’d been forcibly retired. At sixty-five, he felt the weight of this mission more keenly than the younger members of Gulltoppr lance. For him, it was one last hurrah—a way to show Duke Lestrade his displeasure at having been forced out of service. He smiled darkly, the LCAF had even offered to buy his precious Commando. Well, if Lestrade wanted it, who was he to deny a Duke?

His radar pinged as the pair of locusts he’d detected earlier moved in. Curious, he toggled into their frequencies. They were broadcasting encoded—but it really didn’t matter, he was using the very same decryption algorithms.

“—known enemy Battlemechs confirmed—”

“Is it House Marik? Respond!”

“Enemy ‘Mech on radar, but we cannot confirm visual. Detected SRM fire—may be a Kurita Jenner, over!”

“Copy that, sweep seven. Advance with caution!”

Enemy Forces:
S1 STG-3G Stinger: holds position! Floodlight active!
S2 STG-3G Stinger: holds position! Floodlight active!
S3 Scorpion Light Tank: Flanks 2 to hex 1307!
S4 GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank: Cruises 0 to hex!
P1 LCT-1E Locust: runs 4 to hex 1724!
P2LCT-1S Locust: runs 3 to hex 1823!
P3 Warrior H-7 Attack Helicopter cruises 8 to hex 1322! Descends to height 5! Floodlight active!

Mission Objectives
Destroy the Statue of Duke Lestrade (hex 1214) to draw LOKI away from the Heavy Snow Nightclub! (Complete!)
Heavy Snow Nightclub (green) Building Must Not Take Damage!
Avoid damaging residential (blue) buildings! (0/20,000,000 c-bills in damage sustained)
Cause Property Damage to Commercial and Industrial (red) buildings or enemy units! (97,000/30,000,000 c-bills in damage caused)
Await Further Objectives!

H1 VLK-QA Valkyrie
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
LT R A(S): 2/2
CT A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 4/4
RT A(S): 7/12 (7/7)
RT R A(S): 2/2
LA A(S): 9/9 (5/5)
RA A(S): 9/9 (5/5)
LL A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
RL A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 11
Movement: 5/8/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Rain
Mechwarrior Player: Dominus Caedis
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
LRM 10 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 11, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 1 hand (Left)

H2 COM-2D Commando
Weight: 25 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
LT A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
LT R A(S): 3/3
CT A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
RT A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
RT R A(S): 3/3
LA A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
RA A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
LL A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
RL A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 6/9/0
Mechwarrior Name: “Sleet”
Mechwarrior Player: Terror Storm
Armament:
SRM 6 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 14, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 4 – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 24, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

H3 ASN-21 Assassin
Weight: tons (Class)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 10/10 (10/10)
CT A(S): 12/12 (12/12)
RT A(S): 10/10 (10/10)
LA A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
RA A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
LL A(S): 6/6 (10/10)
RL A(S): 6/6 (10/10)
Heat: 2/30
Movement: 7/11/7
Mechwarrior Name: Snow
Mechwarrior Player: Capskye
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
LRM 5 – RT (Heat: 2, Ammo: 23, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
SRM 2 – LT (Heat: 2, Ammo: 48, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand (Left)

H4 JVN-10N Javelin
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
LT A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
CT A(S): 8/8 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 2/2
RT A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
LA A(S): 1/6 (5/5)
RA A(S): 6/6 (5/5)
LL A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
RL A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
Heat: 3/30
Movement: 6/9/6
Mechwarrior Name: Hail
Mechwarrior Player: TildeATH
Armament:
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 26, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Enemy Status
S1 STG-3G Stinger
Tonnage: 20 tons
Pilot: Piloting 3, Gunnery 4
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

S2 STG-3G Stinger
Pilot: Piloting 4, Gunnery 3
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

S3 Scorpion Light Tank
Tonnage: 25 tons
Pilot: Driving 5, Gunnery 4
Armament: Autocannon/5, Machine Gun
Motive System Damage: None!
Notes:

S4 GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank
Tonnage: 30 tons
Pilot: Driving 3, Gunnery 4
Armament: Medium Laser, 2 Small Lasers
Motive System Damage: +1 penalty on all driving skill rolls!
Notes:

P1 LCT-1E Locust
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers, 2 Small Lasers
Notes:

P2LCT-1S Locust
Armament: Medium Laser, 2 SRM 2s
Notes:

P3 Warrior H-7 Attack Helicopter
Tonnage: 21 tons
Pilot: Driving 5, Gunnery 4
Armament: Autocannon/2, SRM 4
Motive System Damage: None!
Notes:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Sep 28, 2013

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Our players this time around aren't having much luck hitting their targets are they...

And the Stingers look like they're actually landing good shots on vital areas... This could be bad.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

So as I read it our intrepid heroes have completed .003% of their mission so far. I'm not sure their light mechs will be able to stick around in this environment for another 230 days.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Destroying buildings will cost a lot more. Right now they have made one house unsafe and scorched the paint on a couple others.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Additionally, destroy 50% of a building and the rest will collapse as well.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
PTN, you left out the range penalty on the shot from the Stinger at me. Not that it matters, given that you rolled a 12.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
You're right, I did. Fixed, but he still hits.

Dominus Caedis
Sep 17, 2007
Stupid Noob
PTN have we lost contact with P1/2/3? I don't see them on the map.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

H3 ended his turn adjacent to some nice tall structures on that building, and his armaments are torso-mounted. So, he could have punched a couple of buildings but didn't!

Guys, remember to put in a physical combat order every turn you have an opportunity. A missed kick causes a piloting roll, so there is some risk to that, but punching is basically risk-free.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Arglebargle III posted:

So as I read it our intrepid heroes have completed .003% of their mission so far. I'm not sure their light mechs will be able to stick around in this environment for another 230 days.

Guess they shouldn't have relied so heavily on weapons that use ammunition. :colbert:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
The train would easily be worth at least a million C-bills, and quite easy to destroy since it's unarmored.

Train Tracks can also be destroyed, and have very few structure points--but are worth significantly less than the train itself.

... They've fired at a strip mall and an office building. Even destroying a single hex of the office building would likely give them the full value, since the building would have to be demolished and rebuilt. The malls are significantly easier to destroy but are worth a little less.

VVV Porn is Lostech. Good news, though: Velcro isn't!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Apr 30, 2011

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

PoptartsNinja posted:

The train would easily be worth at least a million C-bills, and quite easy to destroy since it's unarmored.

Train Tracks can also be destroyed, and have very few structure points--but are worth significantly less than the train itself.

... They've fired at a strip mall and an office building. Even destroying a single hex of the office building would likely give them the full value, since the building would have to be demolished and rebuilt. The malls are significantly easier to destroy but are worth a little less.

What if they had a porn store? Would that make it more or less valuable?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

bunnyofdoom posted:

What if they had a porn store? Would that make it more or less valuable?

Even terrorists have standards. They might loot the pornography store, but burn it down? That, sir, is blasphemy.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Lyran Commonwealth porn has the distressing tendency to involve male actors who look kinda like Caesar Steiner, though, so depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing it may require burning.

Let's not even talk about Kurita porn.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Lyran Commonwealth porn has the distressing tendency to involve male actors who look kinda like Caesar Steiner, though, so depending on your tolerance for that sort of thing it may require burning.

Let's not even talk about Kurita porn.

One would assume their porn is as stereotypical as the rest of their faction. So Kurita porn is full of schoolgirls and tentacle hentai, and Lyran porn would be even creepier both because it involves Caesar lookalikes and because it'd be based off German porn. :gonk:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Zaodai posted:

One would assume their porn is as stereotypical as the rest of their faction. So Kurita porn is full of schoolgirls and tentacle hentai, and Lyran porn would be even creepier both because it involves Caesar lookalikes and because it'd be based off German porn. :gonk:

FACT: In Kuritan porn, the women all cry during sex. Sometimes because it's supposed to be rape, but usually because in the 31st century, Asian dongs are still tiny.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Defiance Industries posted:

FACT: In Kuritan porn, the women all cry during sex. Sometimes because it's supposed to be rape, but usually because in the 31st century, Asian dongs are still tiny.

Actually, it is because all the male actors are replaced with Quickdraws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
And the thread turns down a frightening new street. :aaaaa:

• Locked thread