Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Octatonic posted:

"You challenge me for my decision to use physical combat on a tank? As the challenged, I choose a swimming race, first warrior to swim one-kilometer is the victor. I choose the lava field as our venue."

Fixed that for you.

Edit: Also, our pilots seem to have grown a touch suicidal this turn.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:34 on May 8, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

Fixed that for you.

Edit: Also, our pilots seem to have grown a touch suicidal this time around.

Against the current and likely incoming OPFOR units, the only course for our players to go is the suicidal route.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I mean the accidentally suicidal route.

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

PoptartsNinja posted:

I mean the accidentally suicidal route.

ummmm, is this "Sorry, I'm new and didn't know that poo poo could happen" accidental, or "I'm Jerimiah fuckin' Rose and nothing can hurt me" accidental?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Well, it's something I've been cautioning people about; so I guess you'll all see.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Building 1123 is part of the Greater Tharkland Volatile Explosives and Hazardous Materials Sequestration Facility, isn't it?

Either that or someone overheated and is going to get vaporized.

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Nah, my money's on running on concrete. We shall see!

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

SageNytell posted:

Nah, my money's on running on concrete. We shall see!

I had that happen to me while playing a megamek scenario against a bot. One of my Novas slid into a building, and in the same turn one of the bot's Novas actually slid off the map entirely.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

Well, it's something I've been cautioning people about; so I guess you'll all see.

Skidding! :neckbeard:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

It would be hilarious if what he had actually cautioned us about was derails, and the suicidal thing had something to do with the train.

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!

Tempest_56 posted:

Skidding! :neckbeard:

Zaodai posted:

It would be hilarious if what he had actually cautioned us about was derails, and the suicidal thing had something to do with the train.

Skidding into trains! :neckbeard:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Zaodai posted:

Given enough time, I could design one hell of an armed train.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

PoptartsNinja posted:

Given enough time, I could design one hell of an armed train.

It was not armed, but the train you had to sprint through an entire goddamned map of heavies to destroy on a tough time scale was my least favorite mission in Mechwarrior 3.

I hate that train.

HATE IT.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Operation Himinbjörg: Tactical Update 9

Movement Phase
H1 Valkyrie jumps to hex 1025!

Light Building Hex 1025 weight limit exceeded, Light Building Hex 1025 collapses into rubble! 2,850,000 c-bills in damage sustained!
H1 Valkyrie suffers damage in the collapse; takes a hit to left torso (10/12 armor remains)

H1 Valkyrie suffers a height 3 accidental fall! No unit displacement occurs, H1 Valkyrie lands in hex 1025!
H1 Valkyrie suffers damage in the fall; suffers damage to left torso (5/12 armor remains), left torso (0/12 armor remains), left arm (7/9 armor remains)!

H1 Valkyrie must succeed at a piloting test to avoid pilot damage (4 base + 2 movement + 1 trying to avoid pilot damage = 7): rolled 10, succeeds!

H3 Assassin jumps to hex 1821!

Light Building Hex 1821 weight limit exceeded, Light Building Hex 1821 collapses into rubble! 1,018,000 c-bills in damage sustained!
H3 Assassin suffers damage in the collapse; takes a hit to center torso (10/12 armor remains).

H3 Assassin suffers a height 2 accidental fall! No unit displacement occurs, H3 Assassin lands in hex 1821!
H3 Assassin suffers damage in the fall; suffers damage to left leg (1/6 armor remains), right leg (1/6 armor remains), left arm (4/6 armor remains)!

H3 Assassin must succeed at a piloting test to avoid pilot damage (4 base + 2 movement + 1 trying to avoid pilot damage = 7): rolled 12, succeeds!

Combat Phase:
H1 Valkyrie holds fire!
H1 Valkyrie gains 5 heat, sinks 11! 0 heat builds up!

H2 Commando fires SRM 4 at P1 Locust (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range + 2 full moon night = 9): rolled 5, miss!
H2 Commando fires SRM 6 at P1 Locust (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range + 2 full moon night = 9): rolled 7, miss!
H2 Commando fires Medium Laser at P1 Locust (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range + 2 full moon night + 1 fog = 10): rolled 7, miss!
H2 Commando gains 11 heat, sinks 10! 1 heat builds up!

H3 Assassin holds fire!
H3 Assassin gains 6 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

H4 Javelin fires SRM 6 at building hex 1607 (4 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 2 full moon night - 4 immobile target = 2): rolled 7, 5 missiles hit (0/9 structure remains)! Building hex 1607 collapses! 600,000 c-bills in damage sustained!
H4 Javelin fires SRM 6 at building hex 1608 (4 base + 0 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 range + 2 full moon night - 4 immobile target = 2): rolled 7, 5 missiles hit (0/9 structure remains)! Building hex 1608 collapses! 600,000 c-bills in damage sustained!
H4 Javelin gains 8 heat, sinks 11!

S1 Stinger holds fire!
S2 Stinger gains 5 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

S2 Stinger holds fire!
S2 Stinger gains 0 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

S3 Scorpion Light Tank holds fire!

S4 Galleon Light Tank holds fire!

P1 Locust fires Medium Laser at H2 Commando (4 base + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range + 2 full moon night + 1 fog = 11): rolled 5, miss!
P1 Locust fires Medium Laser at H1 Valkyrie (4 base + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 2 range + 2 full moon night + 1 fog = 11): rolled 4, miss!
P1 Locust gains 8 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

P2 Locust holds fire!

P3 Warrior holds fire!

G1 Home Guard Jagermech holds fire!

G2 Home Guard Griffin holds fire!

G3 Home Guard Von Luckner holds fire!

End Phase

Physical Combat Phase:

End Phase:
P3 Warrior activates floodlight!

Next Turn’s Movement Phase
S2 Stinger must make a piloting test or fall in hex 1606 (3 base + 2 hexes traveled + 0 entered rubble hex = 5): rolled 5, succeeds!

Rain grimaced as the ‘Mech her computer tagged a Griffin rushed towards her position. Typically stoic and nearly emotionless, the sight of that ‘Mech sent a chill down her spine. A Griffin on Tharkad meant only one thing: the Home Guard had arrived.

Made up of the best Mechwarriors in Steiner Space—quite possibly the best Mechwarriors in the Inner Sphere, the Home Guard battalion was the Archon’s own unit. Even though the bulk of the Home Guard had been hand-picked by Katrina Steiner herself; Duke Lestrade was reluctant to replace any of them. The Home Guard kept the Duke’s paranoiac fear of House Kurita at bay, allowing him to plot freely.

Rain blinked, then cursed—a staged Kurita raid would’ve been far more damaging to the Duke’s psyche, especially with his son so close by. With a flash of intuition, Rain knew the change of plans—to help ‘guide’ the Duke into more closely monitoring the Clan invasion rather than quietly expanding his own fiefdom in Skye—was a mistake. A faked Kurita raid would’ve thrown Lestrade into a panic—perhaps even chased him from Tharkad altogether. Then Melissa Steiner could—

Rain blinked, and swallowed hard as the Griffin jetted towards her. She goosed her jets, sailing into the fog and trying to plot a decent landing zone. She settled on the alley running through the Tharkad City Refinery. It was only on the way down that she realized her mistake—the massive fuel tanks made the alley far too narrow for her Valkyrie. With a muttered curse, her feet smashed through the thin metal of the tank; her Valkyrie tumbling head over feet as the pressurized fuel blasted its legs out from under it.

She hit hard, but was saved any personal injuries by her own quick reflexes. Her ‘Mech wasn’t so lucky, and her armor diagnostic painted a grim picture—the impact had shattered all of the armor on her ‘Mech’s left side, and done considerable damage to her arm as well. Worse, the fuel was quickly evaporating into the fog—in a few seconds, the entire refinery would be dangerously explosive! A single spark…

Enemy Forces:
S1 STG-3G Stinger: jumps 3 to 1601! Floodlight active!
S2 STG-3G Stinger: jumps 6 to 1606! Floodlight active!
S3 Scorpion Light Tank: Flanks 2 to hex 1911!
S4 GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank: Flanks 2 to hex 0513!
P1 LCT-1E Locust: walks 2 to hex 1321!
P2LCT-1S Locust: runs 3 to hex 1322! Floodlight active!
P3 Warrior H-7 Attack Helicopter descends to Height 4! P3 Warrior descends into the fog! Cruises to hex 2016! Currently at height 4! Floodlight active!
G1 Home Guard Griffin jumps 5 to hex 1618!
G2 Home Guard Jaegermech runs 2 to hex 1911!
G3 Home Guard Von Luckner Heavy Tank cruises to hex 0226!

Mission Objectives
Destroy the Statue of Duke Lestrade (hex 1214) to draw LOKI away from the Heavy Snow Nightclub! (Complete!)
Destroy the Heavy Snow Nightclub (orange) Building! (2/3 hexes destroyed)
Avoid damaging residential (blue) buildings! (0/20,000,000 c-bills in damage sustained)
Cause Property Damage to Commercial and Industrial (red) buildings or enemy units! (8,784,000/30,000,000 c-bills in damage caused)Await Further Objectives!

H1 VLK-QA Valkyrie
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 0/12 (7/7)
LT R A(S): 2/2
CT A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 4/4
RT A(S): 7/12 (7/7)
RT R A(S): 2/2
LA A(S): 7/9 (5/5)
RA A(S): 9/9 (5/5)
LL A(S): 7/12 (7/7)
RL A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 11
Movement: 5/8/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Rain
Mechwarrior Player: Dominus Caedis
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
LRM 10 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 10, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 1 hand (Left)

H2 COM-2D Commando
Weight: 25 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
LT A(S): 0/6 (6/6)
LT R A(S): 3/3
CT A(S): 1/8 (8/8)
RT A(S): 4/6 (6/6)
RT R A(S): 3/3
LA A(S): 4/6 (4/4)
RA A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
LL A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
RL A(S): 6/8 (6/6)
Heat: 1/30
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 6/9/0
Mechwarrior Name: “Sleet”
Mechwarrior Player: Terror Storm
Armament:
SRM 6 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 13, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 4 – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 21, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

H3 ASN-21 Assassin
Weight: tons (Class)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 10/10 (10/10)
CT A(S): 10/12 (12/12)
RT A(S): 10/10 (10/10)
LA A(S): 4/6 (6/6)
RA A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
LL A(S): 1/6 (10/10)
RL A(S): 1/6 (10/10)
Heat: 2/30
Movement: 7/11/7
Mechwarrior Name: Snow
Mechwarrior Player: Capskye
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
LRM 5 – RT (Heat: 2, Ammo: 22, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
SRM 2 – LT (Heat: 2, Ammo: 46, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand (Left)

H4 JVN-10N Javelin
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 4/6 (3/3)
LT A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
CT A(S): 8/8 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 2/2
RT A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
LA A(S): 1/6 (5/5)
RA A(S): 1/6 (5/5)
LL A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
RL A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
Overheat Penalty:
Movement: 6/9/6
Mechwarrior Name: Hail
Mechwarrior Player: TildeATH
Mechwarrior Status: Shrapnel Wound (3+ consciousness)!
Armament:
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 21, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Enemy Status
S1 STG-3G Stinger
Tonnage: 20 tons
Pilot: Piloting 3, Gunnery 4
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

S2 STG-3G Stinger
Pilot: Piloting 4, Gunnery 3
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

S3 Scorpion Light Tank
Tonnage: 25 tons
Pilot: Driving 5, Gunnery 4
Armament: Autocannon/5, Machine Gun
Motive System Damage: None!
Notes:

S4 GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank
Tonnage: 30 tons
Pilot: Driving 3, Gunnery 4
Armament: Medium Laser, 2 Small Lasers
Motive System Damage: +1 penalty on all driving skill rolls!
Notes:

P1 LCT-1E Locust
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers, 2 Small Lasers
Notes:

P2LCT-1S Locust
Armament: Medium Laser, 2 SRM 2s
Notes:

P3 Warrior H-7 Attack Helicopter
Tonnage: 21 tons
Pilot: Driving 5, Gunnery 4
Armament: Autocannon/2, SRM 4
Notes: Movement reduced to 8/12!

G1GRF-1N Griffin
Tonnage: 55 tons
Pilot: Piloting 2, Gunnery 1
Armament: PPC, LRM 10
Notes:

G2 JM6-S Jagermech
Tonnage: 65 tons
Pilot: Piloting 2, Gunnery 1
Armament: 2 Autocannon/2s, 2 Autocannon/5s, 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

G3 VNL-K65N Von Luckner Heavy Tank
Tonnage: 75 tons
Pilot: Driving 2, Gunnery 1
Armament: Autocannon/20, 2 SRM 6s, SRM 4, LRM 10, Machine Gun, Flamer
Notes:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Sep 28, 2013

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Well, we're just shy of wrecking the nightclub - one more hex destroyed will bring her down, so Tilde, you need to drop the hammer on 1708 next turn. As for the rest of our brave squad, you're almost 1/3 of the way to the 30,000 required, and that refinery sounds like a drat fine target. If the fluff reads correctly, Dominus might want to weigh taking one for the team and taking out a big chunk of that refinery - it might put us up over the goal in one fell swoop.

Even our mistakes are putting the players further towards their goals. I like this scenario, PTN, great job!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah, I'll finish off the nightclub.

The thing everyone has to remember is that PTN said if 2/3 of a building are destroyed, that wrecks the building. Or am I mis-remembering? Anyway, make sure to finish off your buildings if that's the case.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The other thing you have to remember is that by falling down through a building, your mech is now prone. Which means it has to stand up, which means it cannot jump, next turn.

Which means you guys are dead meat. The plan was to walk through the light buildings, not jump on top of them and fall down!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mukaikubo posted:

It was not armed, but the train you had to sprint through an entire goddamned map of heavies to destroy on a tough time scale was my least favorite mission in Mechwarrior 3.

I hate that train.

HATE IT.

I remember that mission well but surprisingly did not find it frustratingly difficult (though it was difficult). Then again maybe it's because the first mission of Pirate's Moon has and will always be my personal most-hated mission of the Mechwarrior 3 games.

Dominus Caedis
Sep 17, 2007
Stupid Noob
Its cool, I'm safe here, none of the OpFor can see me in the middle of his gigantic gently caress-off refinery that I just jumpjetted into. :downs:

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!

Dominus Caedis posted:

Its cool, I'm safe here, none of the OpFor can see me in the middle of his gigantic gently caress-off refinery that I just jumpjetted into that is about to explode. :downs:

Fixed that for you. :colbert:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Explosions are even harder to see through than industrial rubble. :downs:

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

the JJ posted:

Stand next to it and, if you're feeling particularly proud you can DFA the Nightclub.

(Or just, you know, kick it and tag it with something simple.)

Also, blow up the train. I've been saying this since whenever you hit that statue, and PTN hinted a big value bonus. Take a chance on those barrels on your way by and finish off that Warrior.

:aaaaa:

Those were jokes, MechWarriors, and you were supposed to get the enemy to stand next to the drat things. Christ on a stick...

*glances around*

:glomp:

Now, that building next to the tanks is a goner soon, but you may need to aid its passage into the next world. Valk, since you're about dead already, you might want to DFA 1123 when you can. (Hint: NFL. Still, get your moving bomb-carcass as close to the center of that building as possible.)

The Nightclub's almost gone, keep at it.

I'm also going to reiterate my desire to see that triangle fucker and the train go boom. Your goal is to evade, stand next to buildings for autokick hits and explosions upon your glorious deaths.

And H3... :eng99, is there glory in killing a strip mall, quineg? More important, is there gold... cost for our enemies?

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

She hit hard, but was saved any personal injuries by her own quick reflexes. Her ‘Mech wasn’t so lucky, and her armor diagnostic painted a grim picture—the impact had shattered all of the armor on her ‘Mech’s left side, and done considerable damage to her arm as well. Worse, the fuel was quickly evaporating into the fog—in a few seconds, the entire refinery would be dangerously explosive! A single spark…

FIRE ALL GUNS.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

get away from the refinery, set off sympathetic explosions like a god drat boss

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Tempest_56 posted:

FIRE ALL GUNS.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

FIRE EVERYTHIIIIIIING

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

fire everything twice.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Tempest_56 posted:

FIRE ALL GUNS.

No, no, no. Jump! If you fire all guns you're definitely dead. If you jump, you might be able to do the Falcon-outta-the-Death-Star thing.

And worse comes to worse, you're no more dead than firing into the gas would make you.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
The only mech that can jump this turn is the Javelin.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

The only option is to stand and next turn jump away, igniting the gas as the place explodes behind you.

LeschNyhan
Sep 2, 2006

In addition to the train being worth money, you guys might want to pop it anyway because that's how you arrived in the neighbourhood. It's going to leave clues of how you got here and since it's clear this is a suicide mission now, you may want to do something about that.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

TildeATH posted:

The thing everyone has to remember is that PTN said if 2/3 of a building are destroyed, that wrecks the building. Or am I mis-remembering? Anyway, make sure to finish off your buildings if that's the case.

It's technically "more than half the hexes of a building," but since a lot of 'em are 3 hexes, it's basically the same thing.

raverrn posted:

The only option is to stand and next turn jump away, igniting the gas as the place explodes behind you.

This is both awesome and probably the right thing to do.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well you gotta yell "OH SHIIIIIIIT!" as you do it.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

raverrn posted:

Defiance Industries posted:

Well you gotta yell "OH SHIIIIIIIT!" as you do it.

This. I am all for this. The resulting explosion of the refinery as you jump away should get you all of the property damage you need. Also, there are no enemies nearby, so you should be fine as you stand up and prepare to jump out of there.

Also, that Commando looks like its in a whole heap of trouble... I guess he can do some damage when his mech goes up in an explosion...

Another good shot to the nightclub and that should be over and done with, I guess. On that note PTN, you didn't update the status of the nightclub (2 hexes destroyed) on your mission objectives tracker...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

GhostStalker posted:

Another good shot to the nightclub and that should be over and done with, I guess. On that note PTN, you didn't update the status of the nightclub (2 hexes destroyed) on your mission objectives tracker...

That's because I forgot to mention it's built on top of an old Castle Brian and they'll have to dig their way into it...

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

raverrn posted:

You must also turn on your mechs loudspeakers and blast your choice of music out of them while doing this. May I suggest a pre-Exodus classic, Danger Zone?

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

LeschNyhan posted:

In addition to the train being worth money, you guys might want to pop it anyway because that's how you arrived in the neighbourhood. It's going to leave clues of how you got here and since it's clear this is a suicide mission now, you may want to do something about that.

See, I figured this out when they turned the Mechs into bombs. All this 'now' crap has me confused. They were never going to walk away from this.

This is a proper false flag op, dammit, no witnesses.

You need to get out there and maximize the damage you can do before you die, but dying is definitely part of the equation now.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

WarLocke posted:

You must also turn on your mechs loudspeakers and blast your choice of music out of them while doing this. May I suggest a pre-Exodus classic, Danger Zone?

Once again, I submit Ring of Fire as an alternative choice.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011
Hmmm... beg to differ. Now is a time for classics. Skip to 2:30 if you Philistines simply can't handle awesome.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Firebird is awesome but you don't gotta watch Disney to listen to it. It's Stravinski, and well worth listening to the entire thing (one of my favorite classical albums).

yes, it's a ballet, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinguliten
Jan 8, 2007
Eh, you might want to ask PTN if jump jets will set the bloody thing off as well, he did write a single spark in his fluff text and well jump jets. Those went plasma from the core of a fusion plant.

• Locked thread