Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

elitebuster posted:

Hey Mr. Dispair, do you have an avatar-sized version of this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I feel sorry for doubting your ability to give no fucks and scuttle like a boss.

Real sorry

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"
Hmmm. I wonder if Twilight is going to pop the hatch, slip into some brass knuckles and try to board his 'mech anyway...

That would be :black101: as gently caress, bu it's totally unsupported by the rules. Still, if it happened, he'd probably counter by pulling out a gunbladekatana. Then he'd render her unconscious, of course.

Then if ComStar won, the Horses let them go, and Kei (who was the genius who gave a guy named "Firefly" a 'mech that was not a Firefly?) carts Twilight off as a bondsman and shows her the error of her Clanner ways with his sword.

The sword is not his gunbladekatana.

Crepuscule Adepte
Feb 21, 2008

Why is my hair purple? It's from the blood of everyone that lost a bet against me.
Now then, I know nothing about the game, but have the strange urge to give advice that probably isn't sound and makes sense to ignore: Now that the mech's immobilized, push it off the ship. Someone else would have to retrieve it, right?

...It's entirely possible that the clanners will leave it to rot in space, but...

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Crepuscule Adepte posted:

Now then, I know nothing about the game, but have the strange urge to give advice that probably isn't sound and makes sense to ignore: Now that the mech's immobilized, push it off the ship. Someone else would have to retrieve it, right?

...It's entirely possible that the clanners will leave it to rot in space, but...

why would we get rid of our new hood ornament?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Yeah, just ignore that immobilized mech and get out of its way. Fight the other two as a team. If you're lucky as all hell you might beat them, failing that you might be able to take down one more of them before you're scrapped.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

landcollector posted:

It would be interesting if the ComGuards did indeed pull this off. Just remember though, this is only the first half of the scenario. I doubt the Hell's Horses units will bid so low the next round.

Clanners, start kicking rear end. I'll be very dissapointed in you if you lost to these fanatics. Not that the fight isn't completely awesome as is.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

landcollector posted:

It would be interesting if the ComGuards did indeed pull this off. Just remember though, this is only the first half of the scenario. I doubt the Hell's Horses units will bid so low the next round.

I thought the point was to use the worst tech they had to get the clanners to underbid for the next round, then drop the big guns (gauss rifles and c3i) come to mind.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
But isn't this fight for the possession of the dropship? If they lose, there won't be another fight.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Slaan posted:

But isn't this fight for the possession of the dropship? If they lose, there won't be another fight.

Yeah, pretty sure the "other half" is the dirtside battle. This is a sideshow. Also, there's no C3, much less C3i.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
As thrilling as it is to see the momentum to be shifting slightly in the PCs favor, those Elementals are out being sneaky again, so be careful running around too much, they might pull another ambush.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Krumbsthumbs posted:

As thrilling as it is to see the momentum to be shifting slightly in the PCs favor, those Elementals are out being sneaky again, so be careful running around too much, they might pull another ambush.

Elementals got hosed up good mostly, and with less than a full squad they can't swarm as well.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

Then if ComStar won, the Horses let them go, and Kei (who was the genius who gave a guy named "Firefly" a 'mech that was not a Firefly?)

I believe it's because the Firefly design never made a reappearance in this timeline becuase it was reintroduced to the Sphere by the Wolf's Dragoons.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Dolash posted:

Yeah, just ignore that immobilized mech and get out of its way. Fight the other two as a team. If you're lucky as all hell you might beat them, failing that you might be able to take down one more of them before you're scrapped.

If the Clanners hold the field at the end of this one though, it might be best to take a turn, slink outside of the firing arc, and kick away the other leg. (At which point the flight crew is free to tap the gas and jiggle the spin so that our new moon orbits around and hits one of our guests in the face.) Other option, take an aimed shot at HD. Neat little execution.

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

Angry_Ed posted:

I believe it's because the Firefly design never made a reappearance in this timeline becuase it was reintroduced to the Sphere by the Wolf's Dragoons.

Maybe we'll see a Firefly IIC, then. :)

Of course, ComStar probably could make Fireflies.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

AtomikKrab posted:

Elementals got hosed up good mostly, and with less than a full squad they can't swarm as well.

There's still a full squad out there somewhere.

?1 was destroyed by a combination of shooting and melee from the Wyvern and the Kintaro focusing fire on them, reducing them to 1/5. The Wyvern finished the last one off a turn later.

?2 was reduced to 2/5 by a combination of shooting and melee from the Crab and the Kintaro; they managed to slip away before Kei could finish his game of Kick the Clan with them.

?3 slipped away the same turn it took out the Clint with that head shot and has been unaccounted for since then. It hasn't taken any damage yet, so it's still at full strength.

So we've killed 8 out of 15 Elementals, but there's still at least one squad of them at full strength.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

lets hope the crab ambushes them and does a scuttle dance crushing them.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

So You Think Your 'Mech Can Dance: Let's All Play BattleTech!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Defiance Industries posted:

So You Think Your 'Mech Can Dance: Let's All Play BattleTech!

Jeremiah Rose can make a mech dance with his super awesome neurohelmet :v:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

Hmmm. I wonder if Twilight is going to pop the hatch, slip into some brass knuckles and try to board his 'mech anyway...

That would be :black101: as gently caress, bu it's totally unsupported by the rules. Still, if it happened, he'd probably counter by pulling out a gunbladekatana. Then he'd render her unconscious, of course.

Then if ComStar won, the Horses let them go, and Kei (who was the genius who gave a guy named "Firefly" a 'mech that was not a Firefly?) carts Twilight off as a bondsman and shows her the error of her Clanner ways with his sword.

Wait, wasn't Twilight the pilot of the Goshawk? The Guillotine is the one that was disabled, not the Goshawk.

However, going off of the fanart and stuff we've seen recently in this thread, the pilot of the Guillotine happens to be a female 4chan kobold looking thing with an afro and a leather jacket wielding a knife. Even if the ComStar dude was carrying a katana, which I doubt he would be because he's not in the DCMS, that Clan knife sure looks dangerous...

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

GhostStalker posted:

Wait, wasn't Twilight the pilot of the Goshawk? The Guillotine is the one that was disabled, not the Goshawk.

However, going off of the fanart and stuff we've seen recently in this thread, the pilot of the Guillotine happens to be a female 4chan kobold looking thing with an afro and a leather jacket wielding a knife. Even if the ComStar dude was carrying a katana, which I doubt he would be because he's not in the DCMS, that Clan knife sure looks dangerous...

its a vibrokatana, the drac's have superiority to the clans in the creation of katana and katana only.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

AtomikKrab posted:

its a vibrokatana, the drac's have superiority to the clans in the creation of katana and katana only.

As if they'd need superiority in anything else. :colbert:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well, as concerns weapon superiority, the Grand Duchy of Furillo usually starts with guns. I mean, come on. At least use a hatchet; nobody respects swords.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jun 14, 2011

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

This thread is brilliant PoptartsNinja, just finished catching up reading it.

Can you put me down in the pilot list? I have plat.

By the time it rolls around to me, the Clans should be issuing batchalls for the invasion of Terra, quiaff?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Zikan posted:

This thread is brilliant PoptartsNinja, just finished catching up reading it.

Can you put me down in the pilot list? I have plat.

By the time it rolls around to me, the Clans should be issuing batchalls for the invasion of Terra, quiaff?

Friend, by the time you get to play the real-life earth will be under attack by the Clans. Enjoy the ride, though!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
I'd like to apologize for my slowness these past couple of days. I personally am not having problems, but someone close to me just lost her job.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

I'd like to apologize for my slowness these past couple of days. I personally am not having problems, but someone close to me just lost her job.

I know how that feels...

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

PoptartsNinja posted:

Oh man, I hope the Clans joke didn't sound like a dig at your update speed. It's more a remark on how many people are enjoying the Let's Play and have lined up to take part. Sorry to hear about the bad turn for that friend of yours, best wishes.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Still a lot faster than my update rate for the LPs I've done (And the Mechcommander 2 one I still want to do). :emo:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
This thread was moving at breakneck speed anyway, so I doubt that anyone minds a breather.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Taerkar posted:

Still a lot faster than my update rate for the LPs I've done (And the Mechcommander 2 one I still want to do). :emo:

Wait, what? DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Seriously, that was the first Battletech game that I could play without it crashing instantly or having to buy new compatible hardware. So many fond memories.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Tarquinn posted:

This thread was moving at breakneck speed anyway, so I doubt that anyone minds a breather.

I did also promise a Dragon Age II LP at some point, which I'm evaluating a bit now that the game's past the three-month mark. I have no intention of ending the Battletech LP, but if I can get MegaMek to play nice with a video-recording program our format may change enough for me to juggle two LPs at once.

And if wishes were Hawkes, I'd need to to hire a Shepard to keep track of them.

James Peach
Dec 30, 2008

Taerkar posted:

It's still screwed up how your Mechcommander 1 LP ended. If I remember correctly, your computer crapped out on the very last mission, or close to it.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

CoarsestGrate posted:

It's still screwed up how your Mechcommander 1 LP ended. If I remember correctly, your computer crapped out on the very last mission, or close to it.

Is that floating around anymore? I remember reading a bit, but then I lost track of it and forgot.

Lynx
Nov 4, 2009

Felime posted:

Is that floating around anymore? I remember reading a bit, but then I lost track of it and forgot.

The old thread is here (archives needed) but almost all the images are gone.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

PoptartsNinja posted:

And if wishes were Hawkes, I'd need to to hire a Shepard to keep track of them.

Actually, given the amount of time it takes to process a video (and by that, I mean 'sit around and wait for the video to process'... it may be possible for me to do both. Hm.

Edit: Also, there are far too many criticals this turn.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jun 16, 2011

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

So I was designing a prototype Hollander for my infomercial. A Hollander that has no l2 tech but the Gauss is HILARIOUS.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Edit: Also, there are far too many criticals this turn.

:dance:

One way or another, at least.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nadir: Tactical Update 9

Movement Phase
I3 Wyvern reverses 2 to hex 1907!
I4 Crab reverses 2 to hex 0210!
I5 Kintaro reverses 2 to hex 2002!

Combat Phase:
I3 Wyvern fires LRM 10 at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled (1+5) 6, (5+3+2) 8 missiles hit Left Arm (0/16 armor, 8/9 structure remains (critical chance, breach!)), Right Leg (damage adsorbed by Dropship)!
I3 Wyvern fires SRM 6 at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 8): rolled (1+5) 6, miss!
I3 Wyvern gains 9 heat, sinks 12+2! 0 heat builds up!

I4 Crab fires Large Laser at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 5): rolled (6+4) 10, hit Center Torso (2/29 armor remains)!
I4 Crab fires Medium Laser at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled (2+6) 8, hit Left Torso (0/20 armor, 11/13 structure remains)! Critical chance, breach!
I4 Crab gains 12 heat, sinks 16! 0 heat builds up!

I5 Kintaro fires NARC Missile Beacon at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (3+1) 4, miss!
I5 Kintaro fires Medium Laser at C C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (3+1) 4, miss!
I5 Kintaro fires Medium Laser at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (6+1) 7, hit Right Torso (6/20 armor remains)!
I5 Kintaro fires SRM 6 at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (4+6) 10, (5+5+2) 6 missiles hit Left Arm (6/9 structure remains (critical chance!)), Right Torso (4/20 armor remains), Right Arm (7/16 armor remains), Left Torso (9/13 structure remains(critical chance!)), Left Leg (16/24 armor remains), Left Torso (7/13 structure remains (critical chance!))!
I5 Kintaro fires SRM 6 at C2 Phoenix Hawk? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (2+3) 5, (2+3+2) 4 missiles hit Right Torso (2/20 armor remains), Right Arm (5/16 armor remains), Right Arm (3/16 armor remains), Left Leg (14/24 armor remains)!
I5 Kintaro gains 15 heat, sinks 10+2! 6 heat builds up!

C1 Guillotine IIC fires Large Pulse Laser at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 0 target movement - 2 pulse laser = 1): automatic hit to Right Torso (0/18 armor, 9/13 structure remains (critical chance, breach!))!
C1 Guillotine IIC fires Large Pulse Laser at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 0 target movement - 2 pulse laser = 1): automatic hit to Center Torso (2/26 armor remains)!
C1 Guillotine IIC fires ER Medium Laser at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 0 target movement = 3): rolled (5+1) 6, hit Right Torso (2/13 structure remains (critical chance))!
C1 Guillotine IIC fires SRM 6 at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 4): rolled (5+6) 11, (6+3) 4 missiles hit Right Torso (0/13 structure remains (critical chance, torso destroyed)), Center Torso (0/26 armor remains), Center Torso (16/18 structure remains (critical chance, breach!)), Center Torso (14/18 structure remains (critical chance))!
C1 Guillotine IIC gains 30 heat! 2 heat builds up!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? fires Large Pulse Laser at I4 Crab (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover - 2 pulse laser - 1 targeting computer = 2): rolled (1+4) 5, hit Center Torso (0/20 armor, 12/16 structure remains (critical chance, breach!))!
C2 Phoenix Hawk? fires Medium Pulse Laser at I4 Crab (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover - 2 pulse laser - 1 targeting computer = 4): rolled (6+3) 9, hit Center Torso (5/16 structure remains (critical chance!))!
C2 Phoenix Hawk? fires Medium Pulse Laser at I4 Crab (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover - 2 pulse laser - 1 targeting computer = 4): rolled (1+3) 4, hit Right Torso (0/16 armor, 7/12 structure remains (critical chance, breach!))!
C2 Phoenix Hawk? fires Medium Pulse Laser at I4 Crab (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover - 2 pulse laser - 1 targeting computer = 4): rolled (4+3) 7, hit Right Torso (0/12 structure remains (critical chance))!
C2 Phoenix Hawk? gains 22 heat! 0 heat builds up!

C3 Grasshopper IIC holds fire—lacks unengaged target!
C3 Grasshopper IIC gains 1 heat! 0 heat builds up!

End Phase:
C2 Phoenix Hawk? suffers a critical chance in the Left Arm! No critical hits sustained!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? suffers a critical chance in the Left Arm! 1 critical hit sustained!
Lower Arm Actuator destroyed!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? suffers a critical chance in the Left Torso! 2 critical hits sustained!
Medium Pulse Laser destroyed!
Machine Gun destroyed!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? suffers a critical chance in the Left Torso! No critical hits sustained!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? Left Arm destroyed by breach!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? Left Torso destroyed by breach!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? suffers two automatic engine hits due to Left Torso destruction!
C2 Phoenix Hawk? gains 10 heat! Overheating!

I4 Crab suffers a critical chance in the Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!

I4 Crab suffers a critical chance in the Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!

I4 Crab suffers a critical chance in the Right Torso! No critical hits sustained!

I4 Crab suffers a critical chance in the Right Torso! No critical hits sustained!

I4 Crab Right Torso destroyed by breach!

I4 Crab Center Torso destroyed by breach! I4 Crab destroyed by breach!

I5 Kintaro suffers a critical chance in the Right Torso! No critical hits sustained!

I5 Kintaro suffers a critical chance in the Right Torso! 1 critical hit sustained!
SRM 6 Ammo hit! Damage transfers to Center Torso (0/18 structure remains, ‘Mech destroyed!)

I5 Kintaro suffers a critical chance in the Right Torso! 1 critical hits sustained!
NARC pod ammo hit!

I5 Kintaro suffers a critical chance in the Center Torso! No critical hits sustained!

I5 Kintaro suffers a critical chance in the Center Torso! 2 critical hits sustained!
Engine hit!
Gyro hit!

I5 Kintaro Right Torso destroyed by damage!

I5 Kintaro Center Torso destroyed by ammunition explosion! I5 Kintaro destroyed!

Physical Combat Phase:

End Phase:

Gwenhwyfar bore silent witness as the last of her unit was cut down. The dull ‘thud’ reverberating through the dropship’s hull as the Kintaro exploded was distant, not the immediate sound and fury she expected. She couldn’t even bring herself to grieve, everything was far too unreal.

In silence, she keyed a message to the Dropship’s Captain. This was worse than the projected worst-case scenario, but with any luck, they’d still bought enough time.

Enemy Forces:
C1 Guillotine IIC: Immobilized in hex 1801!
C2 Phoenix Hawk?: Holds position in hex 1901!
C3 Grasshopper IIC: walks 4 to hex 1707!

Mission Objectives
Defeat the Hell’s Horses (in progress)

I1 CLNT-1-2LT Clint
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte IX Jim Westwood
Mechwarrior Player: Shiva Asori
Mechwarrior Status: Killed by Elementals!
Critical Damage: Head destroyed!
Notes: ‘Mech destroyed!

I2 WTH-1S Whitworth
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte Ruput Marsden
Mechwarrior Player: Uberjew
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Critical Damage: Center Torso Breached!
Notes: ‘Mech destroyed by breach!

I3 WVE-5N Wyvern
Weight: 45 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 13/16 (11/11)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 13/20 (14/14)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 0/16 (11/11)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 0/14 (0/7)
RA A(S): 0/14 (7/7)
LL A(S): 19/22 (11/11)
RL A(S): 9/22 (11/11)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 12
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte VII Gwenhwyfar Kerwyn
Mechwarrior Player: Revenant Threshold
Mechwarrior Status: 2nd degree burns (3+)!
Armament:
LRM 10 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 7, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!, Ammo Status: Hot-Loaded)
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L: M: S: Min:), Status: Destroyed!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: Destroyed!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: Destroyed!)
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 11, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
CASE – RT
CASE – LT
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 2 hands

I4 CRB-27 Crab
Weight: 50 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 2/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 9/16 (12/12)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 0/20 (5/16)
CT R A(S): 8/8
RT A(S): 0/16 (7/12)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 10/16 (8/8)
RA A(S): 0/16 (2/8)
LL A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
RL A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty:
Heat Sinks: 16
Movement: 5/8/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte II Cassandra Przymus
Mechwarrior Player: Mr. Despair
Mechwarrior Status: Popped eardrums (3+)!
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: DESTROYED!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – HD (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand

I5 KTO-19 Kintaro
Weight: 55 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 0/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 0/18 (0/13)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 0/26 (0/18)
CT R A(S): 10/10
RT A(S): 0/18 (2/13)
RT R A(S): 8/8
LA A(S): 0/18 (0/9)
RA A(S): 10/18 (9/9)
LL A(S): 11/23 (13/13)
RL A(S): 2/23 (13/13)
Heat: 3/30
Overheat Penalty:
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 5/8/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte V Kei Katou
Mechwarrior Player: W.T. Fits
Mechwarrior Status: Killed in Ammunition Explosion!
Armament:
LRM 5 – LA (Heat: 2, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: DESTROYED!)
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 6 – LA (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3 Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Narc Missile Beacon – CT (Heat: 0, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

I6 CHP-1N Champion
Weight: 60 tons (Heavy)
Mechwarrior Name: Adept II Tyr Vandal
Mechwarrior Player: DatonKallandor
Mechwarrior Status: Mild Concussion (3+)
Critical Damage: Center Torso Breached!
Notes: ‘Mech destroyed by breach!

Enemy Status
C1 Guillotine IIC
Tonnage: 70
Critical Damage: Left Torso destroyed! Left Arm destroyed! Immobilized!
Pilot: Piloting 4, Gunnery 3
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: 2 Large Lasers, Medium Laser, SRM 6
Notes:

C2 Phoenix Hawk?
Tonnage: 55
Critical Damage: Engine Hit! Engine Hit! Left Torso destroyed! Left Arm destroyed!
Overheat Penalty: Yes!
Armament: Large Laser, 3 Medium Lasers, 2 SRM 2s, 4 Machine Guns
Notes:

C3 Grasshopper IIC
Tonnage: 75
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: Large Laser, 4 Medium Lasers, LRM 10
Notes:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Sep 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
One final charge for the Wyvern, then. It was a good shot, and we did plenty of damage to them, it's just too bad they didn't focus fire earlier.

:black101: Die with honor! Give them nothing, and take from them everything! :black101:

• Locked thread