Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I just found out that you can see how many times you posted in a thread. Seems this one constitutes 49% of all posts I make on SA. Kooky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Based on the above I've just noticed that I've made 1800 posts and that 10 pages worth are in this thread. I don't know exactly how many posts I've made here, but dayum.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Arquinsiel posted:

Based on the above I've just noticed that I've made 1800 posts and that 10 pages worth are in this thread. I don't know exactly how many posts I've made here, but dayum.
Default is 40 posts a page I think so ~400. Nerd.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

YOu're just mad cause you don't have a gimmick.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Well PTN, more than 20% of my posts on SA have been in this here thread about giant stompy robots. I hope you're happy with yourself :colbert:

Farseli
Sep 28, 2009

This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life.

The Casualty posted:

Does anyone here play Mechwarrior: Living Legends, the Crysis mod? If so we should get Goonlance together to bust some center torsos some day :v:

Unfortunately there's no Piranhas or justice footing, so we'll have to invent some new tactics.

I'm all for getting with some people and playing that. I have a hard time piloting those things though so I tend to play the missile boat, long tom, or just an Elemental for fun. Something fun about that Man Pack PPC.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Arquinsiel posted:

You can click the post count on the forum list to get the top 100 posters by number. Poptarts is in the lead (naturally) with 1184; Arquinsiel is 8th with 386, Defiance Industries is 2nd with 731.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

You can click the post count on the forum list to get the top 100 posters by number. Poptarts is in the lead (naturally) with 1184; Arquinsiel is 8th with 386, Defiance Industries is 2nd with 731.

I pulled down 4th with 536. :smug: Lyfe.

Quantity is a quality all it's own.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Waiting on orders for one of our Piranhas, then the update will be good to go.

I almost feel bad for the bug 'Mechs.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Farseli posted:

I'm all for getting with some people and playing that. I have a hard time piloting those things though so I tend to play the missile boat, long tom, or just an Elemental for fun. Something fun about that Man Pack PPC.

Yeah I'm pretty terrible at close range fighting but I'm a drat sniper with a gauss rifle or an ERPPC. I just feel like my short ranged weapons don't do nearly enough damage, but then when I run into somebody else they've made me go critical within 10 seconds. Maybe I'm missing something.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

So if we get lucky and clear the enemy mechs quick, or hold them at that killing-field clearing, should we just hide in a tight bunch in the open and wait for the ninjas to appear so we can vape them, or what?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

Waiting on orders for one of our Piranhas, then the update will be good to go.

I almost feel bad for the bug 'Mechs.
Orders sent. I feel like I'm just biding my time heh.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

Hauki posted:

Orders sent. I feel like I'm just biding my time heh.

I think you could probably program a really simple AI for that mech:

code:
while (machineGun.ammo > 0)
  if (machineGun.range <= mech.RangeTo(target))
    if (target.NearbyAllies() == 0)
      mech.Approach(Target)
    else
      mech.MaintainFormation()
  else
    machineGun.Fire()

mech.HappyDance()

mech.Retreat()

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Dolash posted:

So if we get lucky and clear the enemy mechs quick, or hold them at that killing-field clearing, should we just hide in a tight bunch in the open and wait for the ninjas to appear so we can vape them, or what?

The mission objective is just to vape all the mechs. Doesn't say you need to slaughter the infantry. If you still want to because of Far country, I don't blame you. You just don't need to.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

bunnyofdoom posted:

The mission objective is just to vape all the mechs. Doesn't say you need to slaughter the infantry. If you still want to because of Far country, I don't blame you. You just don't need to.

It says that NOW, but it also said "Defeat All Enemy Units 0/8" on the first turn. It's possible we're getting lucky and PTN has nerfed the objectives, but it could also be a reflection of the fact that GoonStar hasn't got any reason to believe there ARE any ninjas in the woods yet. Once somebody gets ninja'd the objectives could change. We've seen that happen before.

By all means, slaughter the 'mechs, but don't be certain that you don't have to ninja kill just yet, is all I 'm saying.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Dolash posted:

We can't see them until they let us, no matter where they are. Best we can do is try to force them to engage separately, and not give them time to make that first ambush a double- or triple-team. If it comes down to a ninja hunt, the Kit Fox should go in first, since it has the heaviest armor and those A-pods.

Or we can just turn and leave, since they're invisible and all. Being DraComs, they might just kill themselves out of shame at that grievous insult.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Can the Piranhas shoot a whole bunch of hexes with one machinegun each to look for ninjas?

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

wiegieman posted:

Can the Piranhas shoot a whole bunch of hexes with one machinegun each to look for ninjas?

No, but they could shoot a hex with one machine gun, shoot another hex with another machine gun, etcetera...

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

wiegieman posted:

No. The only way to blindfire-kill targets is artillery or other area of effect weaponry which the Clans tend to lack.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
So... we've mentioned that the bird-alien-Ewoks fought in Far Country. How many are we talking about and how effective were they? I'm kinda hoping/not hoping that the major twist is 50 Birdo platoons suddenly un-ninja and start pelting GoonStar with eggs or something.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

MJ12 posted:

No. The only way to blindfire-kill targets is artillery or other area of effect weaponry which the Clans tend to lack.

The Hell's Horses have artillery - I think we were supposed to face Clan artillery on the second Comstar mission until the goonlance shot down the laser designator helo before the artillery could fire.

The goonstar, however, is a Diamond Shark unit, so most likely no artillery.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Dolash posted:

Set the woods on fire. That'll flush 'em out for drat sure.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Cythereal posted:

The Hell's Horses have artillery - I think we were supposed to face Clan artillery on the second Comstar mission until the goonlance shot down the laser designator helo before the artillery could fire.

That was an idle threat, there was no artillery--but there may be in future missions which is why I made a point of, well... pointing out the TAG-capable unit. :ssh:

Also, those Donars would've destroyed everyone if they hadn't been focused right away. Even with lovely pilots.

Anyway, need a quick update from one of our Piranhas since the action he's trying to take isn't legal (you can't use forward and reverse movement on the same turn).

Tempest_56 posted:

Set the woods on fire. That'll flush 'em out for drat sure.

Funny story, Machine Guns have as much chance of that as any other ballistic weapon. Hell, even the Gauss Rifle can start woods on fire with a lucky enough shot... that said, I'm not tracking fires again. It's a nice thought, but it's irritating and will just bog the scenario down.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

PoptartsNinja posted:

Funny story, Machine Guns have as much chance of that as any other ballistic weapon. Hell, even the Gauss Rifle can start woods on fire with a lucky enough shot... that said, I'm not tracking fires again. It's a nice thought, but it's irritating and will just bog the scenario down.

I am forever the Pyro Champion :smugdog:

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Mukaikubo posted:

I am forever the Pyro Champion :smugdog:

You never blew up a refinery with your jumpjets.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

PoptartsNinja posted:

Anyway, need a quick update from one of our Piranhas since the action he's trying to take isn't legal (you can't use forward and reverse movement on the same turn).

I thought you could use both while walking, but not running.

"Walking" being a relative term to a :rice: 9/14, of course.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Mary Annette posted:

I thought you could use both while walking, but not running.

Just double-checked that, and yeah... chalk that up for something else they changed along with the firing arcs. At least the other limitation I remembered is still true (no level changes).

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Ahahaha, I forgot how much I love the Piranha.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Come on ninja take down a mech.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Outfoxed: Tactical Update 4

Combat Phase
F1 Kit Fox
- Torso Twists to threaten hex 1510
- Fires ER Large Laser at V3 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 9): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-6 at V3 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 11): rolled 5, Streak SRM-6 fails to achieve lock!
Gains 13 heat, sinks 20.

F2 Jenner IIC
- Fires Streak SRM-4 at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 3, Streak SRM-4 fails to achieve lock!
- Fires SRM 6 at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 11, 2 missiles hit Right Torso (4/6 armor remains), Center Torso (8/10 armor remains)!
- Fires SRM 6 at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 3 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 8, miss!
Gains 18 heat, sinks 20.

F3 Jackrabbit IIC
- Fires ER Large Laser at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-4 at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 10, 4 missiles hit Center Torso (6/10 armor remains), Center Torso (4/10 armor remains), Left Torso (4/6 armor remains), Left Leg (4/6 armor remains)!
Gains 14 heat, sinks 20.

F4 Piranha 1
- Fires ER Medium Laser at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 8, hit Right Leg (0/6 armor, 3/4 structure remains)! Critical Chance!
- Fires ER Small Laser at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 11, hit Rear Left Torso (0/2 armor, 2/5 structure remains)! Critical Chance!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 11, hit Head (6/8 armor remains)! Pilot Hit!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 10, hit Left Leg (2/6 armor remains)!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 10): rolled 10, hit Rear Right Torso (0/2 armor remains)!
Gains 2 heat, sinks 20.

F5 Piranha 2
- Fires ER Medium Laser at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 8, hit Rear Center Torso (0/2 armor, 1/6 structure remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at V4 Locust (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 10, hit Right Arm (0/4 armor, 0/3 structure remains)! Limb blown off!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 10, hit Head (4/8 armor remains)! Pilot hit!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (0/5 structure remains)! Through-Armor Critical Chance!, Torso Destroyed!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Leg (1/4 structure remains)! Critical Chance!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Rear Center Torso (0/6 structure remains)! Torso Destroyed! ‘Mech Destroyed!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Rear Center Torso! ’Mech Already Destroyed!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Rear Center Torso! ’Mech Already Destroyed!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 4, miss (this would’ve been another head-hit)!
- Fires Machine Gun at V4 Locust(3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 3 enemy movement = 7): rolled 10, hit Left Arm (2/4 armor structure remains)!
Gains 12 heat, sinks 20.

V1 Panther
- Fires PPC at F5 Piranha 2 (2 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 light woods = 6): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires SRM-4 at F5 Piranha 2 (2 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 1 light woods = 8): rolled 4, miss!

V2 Javelin
- Fires SRM-6 at F5 Piranha 2 (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 12, 3 missiles hit Center Torso (7/9 armor remains), Center Torso (5/9 armor remains), Right Torso (6/8 armor remains)!
- Fires SRM-6 at F5 Piranha 2 (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods = 7): rolled 12, 4 missiles hit Right Arm (4/6 armor remains), Left Arm (4/6 armor remains), Left Arm (2/6 armor remains), Left Torso (6/8 armor remains)!

V3 Phoenix Hawk
- Fires Large Laser at F1 Kit Fox (4 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods + 1 partial cover = 12): rolled 7, miss!

V4 Locust
- Fires Medium Laser at F1 Kit Fox (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at F1 Kit Fox (4 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at F1 Kit Fox (4 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 13): automatic miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at F1 Kit Fox (4 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 light woods + 2 heavy woods = 13): automatic miss!

End Phase:
V4 Locust
- Destroyed by damage!

Physical Combat Phase:
F5 Piranha
- Kicks V4 Locust! Automatic hit!

End Phase:

Turn End Phase:
V1 Panther
- Garber Vost suffers from delusions (3+): rolled 9, remains conscious!

V2 Javelin
- Kendall Pesht suffers from delusions (3+): rolled 8, remains conscious!

V3 Phoenix Hawk
- Brian Seagroves suffers from delusions (3+): rolled 7, remains conscious!

F5 Piranha
- Mechwarrior Nioclas spots a giant bird.

The harsh green beams of the Locust’s medium lasers sailed past Inari’s boxy ‘Mech. She didn’t flinch away from the unexpected shots, though the surprise spoiled her aim and her own far-better maintained and focused laser shot went wide, shattering a tree less than a meter from the enemy Phoenix Hawk.

She growled, swinging her weapons in line just in time to watch the rest of her star blow the tiny scout ‘Mech apart. It crumpled under the assault, armor and myomer disintegrating under a hail of machinegun fire.

“Ha!” Nioclas crowed as his Piranha rocked under several missile impacts, “Who says machine guns are terrible?”

For good measure, he gave the downed Locust a kick—in her cockpit, Inari cringed, the wasteful and unnecessary damage to his own ‘Mech’s foot would likely give the ‘Techs fits. She turned away, making no note of the greenish-tinged flames as the Locust’s myomer started to burn. “CalTars,” she growled quietly, “that was a wasteful display.”

“Fun, though,” Nioclas laughed, “I’ve never gotten to fire the machine guns at a real target be—what was that?”

“Nioclas?” ‘Mechwarrior Salah asked quietly, “What did you see? Infantry? Enemy elementals?”

“No,” The Piranha took a half-step back, “I… for a moment, I saw a bird. Holding a spear.”

“What, like the Moldy Chicken symbol?” Elfrede asked in confusion.

“That is a sword,” Nioclas replied. “The Jade Falcon symbol is a bird with a sword—this was… like a Terran ostrich, but holding a spear. Whatever it was, it’s gone now.”

Inari frowned. “Mechwarriors,” she declared, “AssuEnInf. Priority MechTar, bug hunt is Sec. To be SysHunt once PriObj complete.”

Enemy Forces / Next Turn’s Movement:
V1 Panther walked 1 to hex 1007!
V2 Javelin held position in hex 1206!
V3 Phoenix Hawk walked 1 to hex 0908!
D1 DEST Squad 1 moved 2 to hex ???!
D2 DEST Squad 2 moved 2 to hex ???!
D3 DEST Squad 3 moved 2 to hex ???!

Mission Objectives
Defeat all enemy units (2/8 completed!)

F1 Kit Fox (Prime)
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 11/11 (7/7)
LT R A(S): 3/3
CT A(S): 15/15 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 5/5
RT A(S): 11/11 (7/7)
RT R A(S): 3/3
LA A(S): 10/10 (5/5)
RA A(S): 10/10 (5/5)
LL A(S): 14/14 (7/7)
RL A(S): 14/14 (7/7)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 10(20)
Movement: 6/9/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Star Commander Inari
Mechwarrior Player: Mary Annette
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
ER Large Laser – LA (Heat: 12, Range: (L:25 M:15 S:8), Status: OK!)
Small Pulse Laser – LA (Heat: 2, Range: (L:6 M:4 S:2), Status: OK!)
Small Pulse Laser – LA (Heat: 2, Range: (L:6 M:4 S:2), Status: OK!)
Streak SRM-6 – RA (Heat: 4, Ammo: 15, Range: (L:12 M:8 S:4), Status: OK!)
A-Pod – RL (Ammo: 1, Status: OK!)
A-Pod – LL (Ammo: 1, Status: OK!)
Active Probe – RT (Status: OK!)
ER Small Laser (Rear) – LT(Rear) (Heat: 2, Range: (L:6 M:4 S:2), Status: OK!)
Targeting Computer – LT (Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 1 hand (right)

F2 Jenner IIC
Weight: 35 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 7/7 (3/3)
LT A(S): 6/6 (8/8)
CT A(S): 13/13 (11/11)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 6/6 (8/8)
LA A(S): 3/3 (6/6)
RA A(S): 3/3 (6/6)
LL A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
RL A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
Movement: 9/14/7
Mechwarrior Name: Mechwarrior Salah
Mechwarrior Player: A good poster
Armament:
SRM 6 – RA (Heat: 4, Ammo: 28, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 6 – LA (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Streak SRM-4 – CT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 24, Range: (L:12 M:8 S:4), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands or arm actuators

F3 Jackrabbit IIC
Weight: 25 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 9/9 (6/6)
CT A(S): 12/12 (8/8)
CT R A(S): 4/4
RT A(S): 9/9 (6/6)
LA A(S): 8/8 (4/4)
RA A(S): 8/8 (4/4)
LL A(S): 12/12 (6/6)
RL A(S): 12/12 (6/6)
Movement: 6/9/0
Mechwarrior Name: Mechwarrior Elias
Mechwarrior Player: Octatonic
Armament:
ER Large Laser – RA (Heat: 12, Range: (L:25 M:15 S:8), Status: OK!)
Streak SRM-4 – LA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 24, Range: (L:12 M:8 S:4), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands

F4 Piranha 1
Weight: 20 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 8/8 (5/5)
LT R A(S): 2/2
CT A(S): 9/9 (6/6)
CT R A(S): 3/3
RT A(S): 8/8 (5/5)
RT R A(S): 2/2
LA A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
RA A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
LL A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
RL A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
Movement: 9/14/0
Mechwarrior Name: Mechwarrior Elfrede
Mechwarrior Player: Hauki
Armament:
ER Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 5, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
ER Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 5, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: 188, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: -, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – LT (Heat: 0, Ammo: -, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
ER Small Laser – CT (Heat: 2, Range: (L:6 M:4 S:2), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

F5 Piranha 2
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 6/8 (5/5)
LT R A(S): 2/2
CT A(S): 5/9 (6/6)
CT R A(S): 3/3
RT A(S): 6/8 (5/5)
RT R A(S): 2/2
LA A(S): 2/6 (3/3)
RA A(S): 4/6 (3/3)
LL A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
RL A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
Movement: 9/14/0
Mechwarrior Name: Mechwarrior Nioclas
Mechwarrior Player: Dolash
Mechwarrior Status: Infected!
Armament:
ER Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 5, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
ER Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 5, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: 188, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
ER Small Laser – CT (Heat: 2, Range: (L:6 M:4 S:2), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Enemy Status

V1 Panther PNT-9R
Weight: 35 tons (Light)
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 2
Mechwarrior Name: Garber Vost
Mechwarrior Status: Delusional (3+)!
Armament: PPC, SRM-4
Notes:

V2 Javelin JVN-10N
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Kendall Pesht
Armament: 2 SRM 6
Notes:

V3 Phoenix Hawk PXH-2
Weight: 45 tons (Medium)
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Brian Seagroves
Armament: 1 Large Laser, 2 Medium Lasers, Guardian ECM Suite
Notes:

V4 Locust LCT-3V
Mechwarrior Name: Holly Goodall (really?)
Mechwarrior Status: Shrapnel Wound, Delusional (7+)!
Notes: Counts as rough terrain!

V5 Locust LCT-3V
Mechwarrior Name: Collis Brank
Mechwarrior Status: Killed!
Notes: Counts as rough terrain!

D1 DEST Team 6654
Platoon(??/??) Sho-sa Yubari Takuda
Type: Infantry
Notes: ‘Ninja Ambush’ special rule, unit is undetectable until it attacks. ‘Lone Ninja’ special rule: this squad’s minimum damage is always ‘2’ even if it would normally be lower.

D2 DEST Team 6654
Platoon(??/??)
Notes: ‘Ninja Ambush’ special rule, unit is undetectable until it attacks.

D3 DEST Team 6654
Platoon(??/??)
Notes: ‘Ninja Ambush’ special rule, unit is undetectable until it attacks.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 31, 2011

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Buh-bye, Locust! Jesus, those Pirahnas tore that bad boy apart!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Man, there must be some sort of deadly toxic gas in the area that causes hallucinations.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Man, I could easily jump behind any one of those 'mechs, but now we've actually been told to be wary of infantry.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Well if it's going to be "calltars" (it's not) I want Vost, damnit. I feel kind of bad for Inari though, it's like she's a teenage baby sitter trying to rein in a bunch of 12 year olds. Goonlancestar seems to be cleaning up, but I do have to wonder what the ostriches have in store for us, or those infantry ambushes for that matter barbarian infantry scum think they are even doing challenging warriors of Clan Sea Fox.

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 1, 2011

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

paragon1 posted:

Man, there must be some sort of deadly toxic gas in the area that causes hallucinations.

That must be it. After all, there is no such thing as an intelligent bird holding a melee weapon. The concept of there possibly being multiples of it is equally as laughable. Nope, no such thing. :colbert:

landcollector fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Aug 31, 2011

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Giant...birds?

Scorch the planet. Burn it to cinders.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Bird aliens in Bird mechs incoming you are doomed.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

F5 Piranha 2

Wuh-oh.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
Infected huh? Kill the missile boats, they probably carry the infection on them. Like the Beast in Homeworld.

Edit: Also, moldy chicken? Hah.

Krumbsthumbs fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Aug 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

PoptartsNinja posted:

F5 Piranha 2

Remora posted: