Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Tempest_56 posted:

The Dragon was defeated in an honor duel by a mercenary. There's like a 90% chance he's already committed seppuku. Kinda pointless to insult.

You are missing the point of adding insult to injury. There are still other mechs who can witness the act. What kind of piloting check would you need to make to pull that off anyway? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
I think the greatest insult to the Tai-i will be when we use his battlemech as a bridge for our invasion force to cross the river. Will save our vehicles a lot of hassle.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Fraction Jackson posted:

Both of those are correct though, as are "toasters" and "goddamned toaster-fuckers".

In all fairness to the Dragoons, it's not really their fault that the WOB murdered the hell out of them, it's pretty well established that nothing post-3067 makes any loving sense, most notably how WOB managed to somehow become super-badass overnight and manage the logistical nightmare of a seemingly infinite number of multi-jump surgical strikes.

I thought that was from the ComStar hidden worlds defecting to WoB in the schism and having a lot of puppets in the FWL which was lousy with WoB, as well as the Manei Domini having been implied to be an actual interstellar power in their own right.

WoB post-3067 has some pretty amazing unit designs though (the Celestials and Spectrals are both awesome looking and genuinely fun to use together) so I kind of forgive them for a lot.

quote:

Operationally, too, it's hard to deal with nukes and orbital bombardments. And then the Dragoons' counterattack was pretty much doomed from the start, and they had no way to know they were hosed. (See also: Case White.)

The only really viable way to deal with nukes and orbital bombardment is your own nukes and plenty of AMS in space, let alone on the ground. Yeah.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Heh.

2 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 5

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

PoptartsNinja posted:

Heh.

Why do you taunt us with these posts? Why? :argh:

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Heh.

Bye Pladdicus.

Also: Yay, apparently everyone got their orders in before horrific late night update. That makes me happy.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Fraction Jackson posted:

In all fairness to the Dragoons, it's not really their fault that the WOB murdered the hell out of them, it's pretty well established that nothing post-3067 makes any loving sense, most notably how WOB managed to somehow become super-badass overnight and manage the logistical nightmare of a seemingly infinite number of multi-jump surgical strikes.

Operationally, too, it's hard to deal with nukes and orbital bombardments. And then the Dragoons' counterattack was pretty much doomed from the start, and they had no way to know they were hosed. (See also: Case White.)

Of all the problems associated with the Jihad, the one bright point I felt was the Battle of Outreach. It warmed my heart that after fifty nine years Wayne Waco got to be the one that killed Jaime Wolf. It was poetry.

Pinguliten
Jan 8, 2007

Axe-man posted:

the only alien you need to know Tetatae

Ugh don't remind me. I bought that stupid book as a wee lad with limited money.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Yeah, that one was pretty awful. Also, someone rolled boxcars to hit. Nobody's done it on the damage diagram yet, though (you lucky stiffs).

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

PoptartsNinja posted:

Yeah, that one was pretty awful. Also, someone rolled boxcars to hit. Nobody's done it on the damage diagram yet, though (you lucky stiffs).

Awww, i hope i rolled boxcars :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Axe-man posted:

Awww, i hope i rolled boxcars :v:

I feel silly for asking this, but "boxcars"?

Also, holy poo poo Poptarts, I hope you never play Shadowrun. With your rolling that poo poo would get ridiculous fast.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

paragon1 posted:

Pair of 6s.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

paragon1 posted:

Also, holy poo poo Poptarts, I hope you never play Shadowrun. With your rolling that poo poo would get ridiculous fast.

When you roll two sixes on a 2D6, that's boxcars. Particularly sought after in Battletech.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
The correct course of action is to call in salvage and recover the Dragon from the water, with the pilot in the cockpit. Keep him as a prisoner until the battle ends and then ransom him back to the Kuritas for some parts or whatever.

You want to continue the unspoken agreement between all mechwarriors that you don't dick around, since you don't want them dicking around with you.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Great, a mix of anticipation AND fear.

Grabbing fresh pants.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

El Spamo posted:

Sorry to drag the machine gun ammo explosion issue up again, but would it really negatively impact the game that much to house-rule (y'know, with everyone playing's consent) in that MG ammo doesn't explode? It gets hit, becomes useless, finito. I've been gnawing on the idea of hooking my friends into playing battletech so that little change might be something to propose.

As an alternative, you could try the house rule used by my gaming circle: Anyone loading ammo into his Mech can deliberately decide to not carry the maximum amount into combat. You can decide to just take, say, 20 shots of MG ammo into the battle. Shouldn't exactly be a problem from a fluff standpoint to have the techs only load the bin partially.

Note that the reduced damage from ammo explosion is the only advantage this will offer to you. No putting other equipment into the Mech or mixing differrent ammo types in the same bin or similar bullshit.

Oh, and nice knowing you, Pladdicus. :gibs:

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Magni posted:

As an alternative, you could try the house rule used by my gaming circle: Anyone loading ammo into his Mech can deliberately decide to not carry the maximum amount into combat. You can decide to just take, say, 20 shots of MG ammo into the battle. Shouldn't exactly be a problem from a fluff standpoint to have the techs only load the bin partially.
I think this is actually an optional rule in the current rulebook. I know it's in the old MaxTech book. There was a specific quirk for some mechs that had dodgy feed mechanisms, and they could be ignored by putting one less round than normal into the bin.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009
I know this isnt terribly related but if any of you know of minecraft some one made this.

Sunday Punch posted:

I built a Mad Dog battlemech!

Click here for the full 1920x1170 image.

It's pretty large, I had to build it this big because I wanted to be able to climb up inside it through the legs.

Here's the interior

And the rather restricted view from the cockpit

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

wjs5 posted:

I know this isnt terribly related but if any of you know of minecraft some one made this.

maybe it is just my opinion of minecraft in general but that is an impressive amount of wasted time and effort :wth:

but it does look awesome :v:

KnightLight
Aug 8, 2009

With regards to Desmond:

"I care not if he is skilled, but is he lucky?"
-Napoleon Bonaparte (supposedly)

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

MJ12 posted:

I thought that was from the ComStar hidden worlds defecting to WoB in the schism and having a lot of puppets in the FWL which was lousy with WoB, as well as the Manei Domini having been implied to be an actual interstellar power in their own right.

WoB post-3067 has some pretty amazing unit designs though (the Celestials and Spectrals are both awesome looking and genuinely fun to use together) so I kind of forgive them for a lot.

The only really viable way to deal with nukes and orbital bombardment is your own nukes and plenty of AMS in space, let alone on the ground. Yeah.
Not to mention they were making heavy use of "super jumps"

It was some arcane fuckery with the jump drive using the L-I battery or something that had like a %60 chance of irreversibly burning the thing out, but that's a fairly small price to pay when it gives you free reign to launch invasions of what are considered "safe" systems.

Der Waffle Mous fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 1, 2011

KnightLight
Aug 8, 2009

Did the Vulcan's flamer add heat to the Hussar or was that all generated by it firing its Large Laser (at the wrong guy!)

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

KnightLight posted:

With regards to Desmond:

"I care not if he is skilled, but is he lucky?"
-Napoleon Bonaparte (supposedly)

Yes he is.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Tempest_56 posted:

Of all the problems associated with the Jihad, the one bright point I felt was the Battle of Outreach. It warmed my heart that after fifty nine years Wayne Waco got to be the one that killed Jaime Wolf. It was poetry.

Wait what? Where does this happen? I thought I had all the pre-DA books! :ohdear:

KnightLight posted:

Did the Vulcan's flamer add heat to the Hussar or was that all generated by it firing its Large Laser (at the wrong guy!)

Yeah flamers add heat to the target, makes them marginally better than MGs. :downs:

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

WarLocke posted:

Yeah flamers add heat to the target, makes them marginally better than MGs. :downs:

The fact they don't explode (how does -that- make sense, they're BASED on combustion) also marginally helps :)

(ohgod I'm going to die)

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms
To be fair, you PROBABLY won't die. Ejecting is commonplace!

...unless your engine blows up or he hit your cockpit. Then you're gonna die.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Kell Hounds: Cylene Tactical Update 10

Combat Results:
A Griffin
Fires PPC at K1 (3 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 2 medium range = 8): Rolled 3, miss!
Fires LRM10 at K1 (3 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 2 medium range = 8): Rolled 7, miss!
Generates 14 heat, sinks 12. Now at 6 residual heat. Movement reduced to 4/6/5!

B Blackjack
Fires large laser at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range + 1 light woods = 8): Rolled 5, miss!
Fires large laser at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range + 1 light woods = 8): Rolled 10, hit (0/10 structure remaining in center torso)! 'Mech destroyed!
Fires medium laser at K2 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 2 medium range + 1 light woods = 10): Rolled 8, miss!
Generates 20 heat, sinks 17. Now at 6 residual heat. Movement reduced to 3/5/4!

C Vulcan
Fires medium laser at K1 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 9, hit (0/4 armor, 7/10 structure remaining in center torso)! Critical chance!
Fires medium laser at K1 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 7, hit (0/2 armor, 4/7 structure remaining in right leg)! Critical chance!
Fires flamer at K1 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 8, hit (5/10 armor remaining in center torso)!
Fires machine gun at K1 (4 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 7): Rolled 5, miss!
Generates 9 heat, sinks 12. Now at 0 residual heat.

D Jenner
Generates 2 heat, sinks 10. now at 0 residual heat.

K1 Hussar
Fires Large Laser at C Vulcan (2 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 0 short range = 5): Rolled 9, hit (0/11 armor 5/6 structure remaining on right arm)! Critical chance!
Generates 10 heat, sinks 10.

K2 Spider
Fires Medium Laser at C Vulcan (5 base + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement + 2 medium range = 10): Rolled 12, hit (6/11 armor remaining on left arm)!
Generates 5 heat, sinks 10.

Critical Chances
K1 Hussar 2 criticals sustained in center torso! Gyro Damaged! Large Laser destroyed!
K1 Hussar 1 critical sustained in right leg! Foot Actuator destroyed!

Combat Results
K1 Hussar must make a piloting roll or fall! (5 base + 3 gyro hit + 2 leg actuator destroyed = 10): rolled 10, succeeds!
K1 Hussar all weapons destroyed, disabled!
K2 Spider Destroyed!

Physical Combat Adding Insult to Injury
C Vulcan kicks K1 Hussar (5 base - 2 kick + 1 walked + 2 enemy movement = 6): Rolled 6, hit (0/7 structure remaining in left leg, 0/3 armor 6/7 structure remaining in left torso! (critical chance!)
K1 Hussar falls! Takes (3/7 structure remaining in left torso)! Critical chance!
K1 Hussar sustains 1 critical to left torso! Nothing in left torso, critical transfers to center torso!
K1 Hussar sustains 2 criticals to left torso! Nothing in left torso, criticals transfer to center torso!
K1 Hussar sustains 3 criticals to center torso! Gyro Destroyed! Gyro still destroyed! Gyro really, really destroyed ok?!

Combat Results
K1 Hussar Gyro Destroyed, disabled!

The Spider crumpled as Desmond’s large laser caught it square in the back. Desmond imagined his shot would’ve severed the spine if the Spider had been a man, not a ‘Mech. Instead, he cored the engine and his shot burned through the Spider’s center torso. The ‘Mech crumpled like a marionette with cut strings.

“St. Croix!” Lt. Barnes demanded, “get the hell out of the way!” As if to punctuate his demands, the azure arc of his PPC missed her Vulcan by less than a meter. Desmond cringed, at that range the stream of charged particles accelerated to near lightspeed would’ve cored her ‘Mech from behind.

“Not until I kill this Drac, sir!” St. Croix cursed in reply. The Hussar withered under her assault, staggered, nearly fell; its large laser a smoking ruin. St. Croix kicked it, it fell. She kicked it again for good measure. “And stay down, you jackass!”

In his Jenner, Yoshita pulled to a slow stop. “… Hey,” he grumped. “You didn’t save any for me!”

Turn 10 OpForce Movement:
K1 HSR-300-D Hussar Disabled!
K2 SDR-5K Spider Destroyed!

Enemy Forces
Destroyed!

Victory Condition: Disable or Destroy both J. Edgar hovertanks (complete!)
Optional Secondary Condition: Disable or Destroy all House Kurita ‘mech forces (Complete!)

Heat etc. not updated because it doesn’t matter

Kell Hounds ’Mech Status
A GRF-1N Griffin (KnoxZone)
Weight: 55 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 20/20 (13/13)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 8/20 (18/18)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 20/20 (13/13)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 9/14 (9/9)
RA A(S): 13/14 (9/9)
LL A(S): 13/18 (13/13)
RL A(S): 14/18 (13/13)
Heat: 4/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 12
Movement: 5/8/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 6, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
LRM 10 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 21, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands—may punch with either arm (may not punch with right arm if PPC is fired)

B BJ-1DB Blackjack (Axe-man)
Weight: 45 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
LT R A(S): 5/5
CT A(S): 16/16 (14/14)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
RT R A(S): 5/5
LA A(S): 11/11 (7/7)
RA A(S): 11/11 (7/7)
LL A(S): 14/14 (11/11)
RL A(S): 6/14 (11/11)
Heat Sinks: 17
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 4
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5 Min:), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Notes: No hands or actuators —may not punch with either arm (may fire arm-mounted weapons into the rear arc)

C VLT-5T Vulcan (Pladdicus)
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 7/12 (10/10)
LT R A(S): 4/4
CT A(S): 9/15 (12/12)
CT R A(S): 6/6
RT A(S): 0/12 (5/10)
RT R A(S): 0/4
LA A(S): 6/11 (6/6)
RA A(S): 0/11 (5/6)
LL A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
RL A(S): 9/14 (10/10)
Heat: 0/30
Heat Sinks: 12
Movement: 6/9/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Status: Lightly Injured (sprained back)
Armament:
Medium Laser – LT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: DESTROYED!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:5 S:3 Min:0), Status: DESTROYED!)
Flamer – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – LA (Heat: 0, Ammo: 196, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands—may punch with either arm at increased risk of self-damage

D JR7-D Jenner (Cthulhu Dreams)
Weight: 35 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 7/7 (3/3)
LT A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
LT R A(S): 4/4
CT A(S): 10/10 (11/11)
CT R A(S): 3/3
RT A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
RT R A(S): 4/4
LA A(S): 4/4 (6/6)
RA A(S): 4/4 (6/6)
LL A(S): 6/6 (8/8)
RL A(S): 6/6 (8/8)
Overheat Penalty: None!
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 7/11/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
SRM 4 – CT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 22, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3 Min:0), Status: OK!)
Notes: No hands or actuators —may not punch with either arm (may fire arm-mounted weapons into the rear arc)

After-Action Report:
This was a good intro, I think. It worked a lot better than I expected, even with people's stupidly good luck and my own fuckups regarding vehicles.

Now, this game needs an MVP (both friendly and enemy) and we've got several strong contenders. I'll leave the MVPs up to you, although if I had my way, the MVP would be our little Vulcan (for being such a great punching bag) and our friend the Hussar for being such a consistent bastard. Humor option: the Kurita Jenner wins MVP for exploding the first turn it took fire, which was absolutely hilarious (and statistically improbable).

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jan 9, 2013

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Pladdicus posted:

The fact they don't explode (how does -that- make sense, they're BASED on combustion) also marginally helps :)

(ohgod I'm going to die)

they according to the fluff syphon plasma from the fusion core to use as the flames, so it isn't actually naplam or propellant.

MVP has to be the vulcan! Teh brave and the bold, he was the boldest :)

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Feb 1, 2011

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
*brushes off jacket*

Sorry ladies, I'm taken. :kamina:

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms

Pladdicus posted:

*brushes off jacket*

Considering you're playing a female pilot, that has... interesting implications.

Also, FLAWLESS VICTORY. The mighty plot shielding of the Kell Hounds triumphs once again!

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Just incredible work all told. Good job team.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Dolash posted:

Just incredible work luck all told. Good job team.

Fixed that for you.

Working on the next story post. 17th Recon vs. the Capellan Death Commandos anyone? Who'm I kidding, you're all going to vote for Caeser Steiner vs. the Steel Vipers.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Beautifully well done, lads. Score another win for the Kell Hounds.

KnoxZone fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 1, 2011

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Pladdicus posted:

*brushes off jacket*

We all did awesome

:black101::respek::black101::respek::black101::respek::black101:

Agent Interrobang posted:

Considering you're playing a female pilot, that has... interesting implications.

Finally we see the way into your heart BIG ROBOTS!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun battle, great read...

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

PoptartsNinja posted:

Fixed that for you.

Working on the next story post. 17th Recon vs. the Capellan Death Commandos anyone? Who'm I kidding, you're all going to vote for Caeser Steiner vs. the Steel Vipers.

Actially i was going to nominate the 17th recon. Really the IS battles are more fun, the clan ones can just feel like you are being kicked and you are a puppy... a puppy with cancer.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

PoptartsNinja posted:

Now, this game needs an MVP (both friendly and enemy) and we've got several strong contenders. I'll leave the MVPs up to you, although if I had my way, the MVP would be our little Vulcan (for being such a great punching bag) and our friend the Hussar for being such a consistent bastard. Humor option: the Kurita Jenner wins MVP for exploding the first turn it took fire, which was absolutely hilarious (and statistically improbable).

I vote for the River.

But, barring that, I vote for the Hussar and the Grif.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Tremendous work all around, you guys did awesome, taking out that Dragon was simply perfect.

:respek:

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Yeah, I am going to strongly argue for an all IS thing again for the next battle. Let the Clanners come, and let the rumors of their horrors spread while we comfort ourselves with the happy notion that we are the top of the heap still.

And yes, fine shooting all around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
:toot: Victory Fanfare :toot:

As far as Kell Hounds MVP voting is concerned... it's a tossup between the Vulcan for being :black101: in taking out the Hussar or the Griffin for being :smug: enough to down that Dragon.

Kurita side, MVP is the Jenner, for having the decency to just die as soon as we looked at it funny. Or the Hussar... that little bastard was :moreevil:

• Locked thread