Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Weird how it seems to have dropped off a cliff after Nadir, barring the speedy Counting Coup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Axe-man posted:

:smug: nevar forget, I wonder if we will ever get to see the kell hounds again, of course the prevailing attitude seems like it would be passed up for more solaris :smith:

It depends entirely on what they'd be doing and what [i]else/i] is available. Given current events, you've gotta figure that the next time we'll have a chance at the Hounds will have something to do with Free Skye and all that....maybe along side the Vipers? Something like that, I guess.

SageSepth
May 10, 2004
Luck is probability given way to superstition

KnoxZone posted:

Weird how it seems to have dropped off a cliff after Nadir, barring the speedy Counting Coup.

Counting coup is somewhat skewed in that the last 10 updates I think are all that one guy running away, you take those 10 updates over 10 days off, and it's 10 updates in 34 days, or 3.4 per update.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
While we aren't fast, that's not the fairest comparison, as most of those have the end period with only a couple people alive included, along with not having 2 days added on at the end.

Felime fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Mar 11, 2012

SageSepth
May 10, 2004
Luck is probability given way to superstition

Felime posted:

While we aren't fast, that's not the fairest comparison, as most of those have the end period with only a couple people alive included...

No you guys are without a doubt one of the slowest groups. No mechs are dead only 6 turns are in, 24 days have passed, it'll be probably a 12-15 update scenario. At your current speed that would mean something like 70 days.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

SageSepth posted:

No you guys are without a doubt one of the slowest groups. No mechs are dead only 6 turns are in, 24 days have passed, it'll be probably a 12-15 update scenario. At your current speed that would mean something like 70 days.

Now, let's be fair with calling people out:

quote:

Time from initiation to start of turn 7:

Kell Hounds: 6 days
Hostage Situation: 17 days
Vipers of Somerset: 12 days
Himinbjorg: 12 days
Nadir: 15 days
House Call: 25 days
Outfoxed: 16 days
Delaying action: 19 days
Saving Janos Marik: 25 days
Counting Coup: 20 days

Factory: 22days

We're being slow derps, but not quite as bad as is being stated, and we're also playing an entirely different game with 6 teams, crazy init, and no backup. There's three times as many variables, and the fact that no mech has died yet might have something to do with the objective, "Be the Last Man Standing!"

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Felime posted:

Now, let's be fair with calling people out:

We're being slow derps, but not quite as bad as is being stated, and we're also playing an entirely different game with 6 teams, crazy init, and no backup. There's three times as many variables, and the fact that no mech has died yet might have something to do with the objective, "Be the Last Man Standing!"

I'm sorry but you don't have to coordinate with anyone, its pretty bad that you're (all?) taking so long.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I've gotten my poo poo in within 24 hours every time (I think, might have been a bit longer the first turn).

There is a LITTLE bit of comm chatter as well, but nothing like the actual team games I am guessing.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Affi posted:

I'm sorry but you don't have to coordinate with anyone, its pretty bad that you're (all?) taking so long.

I know I've discussed things with people in this game, and others probably have as well. It's not a free for all, but I haven't been trying to coordinate as much since we started getting yelled at for taking long enough to do so. We only really get one go, and ours comes in a scenario with only the slimmest chances at victory. Can't really blame us for trying to win. (or you can, but that'd be mean.)

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Lies, drat lies, and statistics.

Hey gang, why don't we dial back on the Recount stuff? By all means, encourage the players to get their turns in with alacirty, but I'm disinclined to believe that scenario to scenario speed-shaming is going to have any significant effect on their ability to get their turns in.

It just makes the thread a little less pleasant to be in, is all.

They've been encouraged by most people, including PTN himself, to go faster. Let's just leave the math behind and trust our fellow Mech-Goons to get the job done.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Felime posted:

I think the format is to blame a little on this. It's not nearly as straightforward and intuitive. I'm honestly surprised it's working at all.

That said, it's sorta incumbent on the players to make timeliness a priority over tactics. We don't have to be the most perfect mechwarriors--this isn't a competitive game, it's actually collaborative storytelling.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I'd rather the players have fun and take as long as they need (or PTN permits) than have their experience ruined by a bunch of us in the thread screaming "Entertain Us!".

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

:staredog:

Maybe I should never have asked that question.

Affi posted:

Are you really sure about that? I'd think it would be in our best interests to at least try and coordinate with whoever our teammates are at the time to quickly eliminate someone.

E: of course, if they're not interested in coordinating, that's another thing entirely... :smith:

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.
Perhaps this is a misconception, but wouldn't this scenario in particular go much faster than all the previous scenarios?

In every previous mission, we had a team of goons fighting desperately and coordinating every turn to win the mission. I can understand how there's pressure to succeed there, because no one wants to make a mistake that brings down the entire team.

In this mission, it's basically go buck wild and kill everyone. I wouldn't even say the last man standing would be the most interesting, the best player in my opinon would be someone who took insane risks and killed a bunch of opponents against the odds. I don't see a pressure to succeed here - even a failure can be glorious as long as it's an entertaining failure. Thus, when the players send their orders, they shouldn't feel the need to triple-check to make sure they get everything right.

Longinus00
Dec 29, 2005
Ur-Quan

enigma74 posted:

Perhaps this is a misconception, but wouldn't this scenario in particular go much faster than all the previous scenarios?

In every previous mission, we had a team of goons fighting desperately and coordinating every turn to win the mission. I can understand how there's pressure to succeed there, because no one wants to make a mistake that brings down the entire team.

In this mission, it's basically go buck wild and kill everyone. I wouldn't even say the last man standing would be the most interesting, the best player in my opinon would be someone who took insane risks and killed a bunch of opponents against the odds. I don't see a pressure to succeed here - even a failure can be glorious as long as it's an entertaining failure. Thus, when the players send their orders, they shouldn't feel the need to triple-check to make sure they get everything right.

Are we talking about the same coordination that led to people trying to end their turns in the same hex?

A big difference between this game and the previous ones is that you don't actually know the moves of your opponent until after you've moved. This makes it really easy to miss shot opportunities.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

SageSepth posted:

Counting coup is somewhat skewed in that the last 10 updates I think are all that one guy running away, you take those 10 updates over 10 days off, and it's 10 updates in 34 days, or 3.4 per update.
There were also a few issues with SD towards the middle, particularly that couple of days between when he dropped and thatbastardken got subbed in.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
We also had the whole christmas/dead grandpa thing in the middle of it too, that kind of mucks everything up as well.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
We also made a pact to really, really annoy the readers as much as we could.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
You know what would be awesome? If instead of spending all this time bitching about turn length we A) make turns happen faster and/or B) find something actually entertaining to discuss between turns.

I vote we start talking IS politics. Someone give me an idea of how the breakaway Duchy of New Syrtis is going to impact the overall balance of power. Also, with the FedCom not happening and Skye breaking away, is it just my imagination or are the Steiners kinda in a much tougher situation than they were in in the 'canon' timeline?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Well, if I were in this position I'd think I'd be fine with taking crazier risks and trying to be as :black101: as gently caress, even if it means making mistakes. Heck, mistakes are some of the best opportunities in the scenario. For example, rushing forward and missing a shot opportunity would actually provide a fluff angle for PTN to work with, and we'd get more Duncan Fisher commentary on this hotheaded pilot. When anakha stumbled right into a tumble dryer, we got extra insight into Solaris politics and implications regarding the possibility of a Kuritan pilot winning and facing off against the Davion champ--something the Smiling One would definitely want to avoid. We wouldn't have gotten that if everyone were playing clean and making no mistakes.

Though I can understand Felime wanting to play things safe since he's the definite plucky underdog here.

As an aside...

Finalized work order on Prototype 'Mechs, in order of Confirmed Statblocks and Model Numbers Received:
1--Felime, Capellans (COMPLETE)
2--Hob_Gadling, Capellans (COMPLETE)
3--Leperflesh, Ryuken (COMPLETE)
4--Leperflesh, Capellans (COMPLETE)
5--KnoxZone, Ryuken (COMPLETE)
6--Taerkar, Ryuken
7--Taerkar, Capellans
8--Captain Foo, Capellans
9--Captain Foo, Ryuken
10--raverrn, Ryuken
11--TildeATH, Ryuken
12--jng2058, Ryuken
13--dis astranagant, Ryuken
14--Wind Tempest, Ryuken
15--tgx, Capellans
16--tgx, Ryuken

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Though I can understand Felime wanting to play things safe since he's the definite plucky underdog here.

Not anymore, he isn't. :v:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

You know what would be awesome? If instead of spending all this time bitching about turn length we A) make turns happen faster and/or B) find something actually entertaining to discuss between turns.

I vote we start talking IS politics. Someone give me an idea of how the breakaway Duchy of New Syrtis is going to impact the overall balance of power. Also, with the FedCom not happening and Skye breaking away, is it just my imagination or are the Steiners kinda in a much tougher situation than they were in in the 'canon' timeline?

Well, everyone is to some degree, with the Clans coming earlier and no Helm core for 3050 tech. I would say the one break they have gotten is the Steiner Rules hustle they are running on the Clans, because that gets the Clanners to piss away almost every advantage they have. Other than that, not a great situation.

Of course the Steel Viper alliance could change everything, depending on how it goes.

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Steiner is pretty much hosed. Without Skye or the Suns and no FRR to soak some of the charge, they're dealing with a MUCH wider front and a lot less to spread across it.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Tempest_56 posted:

Steiner is pretty much hosed. Without Skye or the Suns and no FRR to soak some of the charge, they're dealing with a MUCH wider front and a lot less to spread across it.

I think you are forgetting the most important part here.

Duke. Frederick. loving. Steiner.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Fox is probably gambling on New Syrtis being successful but not too successful as they have one of the traditionally Davion major manufacturers under their belt. At the moment, the bulk of the Draconis Suns' manufacturing capacity is in Kuritan space and that's all under immediate threat of Clan attack. (This is why you'll probably see a lot of Ryuken prototypes fluffed as coming outta New Avalon, too.) House Hasek (heh) will want to take Tikonov, though St. Ives is a good consolation prize. It is very unlikely that'll happen barring Goon intervention, as the Capellans have a distinct tech advantage over them. There are two worst-case scenarios for the DS regarding New Syrtis:

1) New Syrtis falls, Capellans begin push into the Crucis March
2) New Syrtis gains a leg up on the Capellans, becomes too powerful to quickly bring back into the fold.

The former is much more likely than the latter unless the Capellans find themselves suddenly outplayed by the other mysterious bastards whose POV we haven't been taking, the NRWR. A "Triangle Alliance" between the FWL, NRWR, and the DNS would have the potential to put the Capellans on the back foot. Should that happen, New Syrtis is closest to the major Capellan manufacturing centers and stands to gain the most out of it. This is the only reasonable situation I can think of that would cause Door Number Two to open.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

SageSepth posted:

Kell Hounds 10 updates 10 days 1 day on average 1/22/11-2/1/11
Hostage Situation 15 updates 46 days 3.1 days on average 02/03/11-03/21/11
Vipers of Somerset 20 updates 25 days 1.2 days on average 03/24/11-04/18/11
Operation Himinbjorg 15 updates 27 days 1.8 days on average 04/21/11-05/19/11
Nadir 10 updates 20 days 2 days on average 05/26/11-06/15/11
House Call 10 updates 50 days 5 days on average 06/22/11-08/13/11
Outfoxed 9 updates 28 days 3.1 days on average 08/23/11-09/20/11
Delaying Action 10 updates 36 days 3.6 days on average 09/24/11-10/30/11
Saving Janos Marik 13 updates 44 days 3.3 days on average 11/04/11-12/17/11
Counting Coup 20 updates 44 days update every 2.2 days on average 12/21/11-02/08/12
Factory Semi-Finals 6 updates 24 days update every 4 days on average 02/16/12-03/11/12

So far this is the second slowest group of players and can potentially be the slowest if this goes on much longer as is.

This is skewed a bit since for a long stretch there, I was out of a job and unable to update.

Speaking of updates, someone's eating a hatchet this turn.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

PoptartsNinja posted:

This is skewed a bit since for a long stretch there, I was out of a job and unable to update.

YES

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Tempest_56 posted:

This time, though, THEY seem to be the House that figures out the bid system early and uses it, though. Could get them some advantages.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

PoptartsNinja posted:

hell loving yes.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

PoptartsNinja posted:

:black101: HELL YEAH!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Felime posted:

I know I've discussed things with people in this game, and others probably have as well. It's not a free for all, but I haven't been trying to coordinate as much since we started getting yelled at for taking long enough to do so. We only really get one go, and ours comes in a scenario with only the slimmest chances at victory. Can't really blame us for trying to win. (or you can, but that'd be mean.)

I also don't mind coordination, I'd just like a "hey, I'm discussing X with [player], I need a little extra time." It keeps me from wondering if one of my players has died on me. :ohdear:

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

gently caress. Someone means me.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Felime posted:

gently caress. Someone means me.

Or the T-bolt.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

Or the T-bolt.

True, but to be safe, I'm going to panic now.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Factory Semi-Finals: Tactical Update 7

Movement Phase
`Mechs attempt to move into Hex 0510:
- A Axman: Rolls 6 for priority! Moves first!
- E Centurion: Rolls 3 for priority! Moves second! Movement ended prematurely in hex 0511!

Combat Phase
A Axman
- Fires Autocannon/20 at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (3/23 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 10, hit Left Torso (12/17 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, hit Left Arm (11/16 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires Small Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Center Torso (0/23 armor remains)!
- Generates 19 heat, sinks 15!

B Guillotine
- No Line of Sight to target!
- Generates 0 heat, sinks 22!

C Thunderbolt
- Holds fire!
- Generates 1 heat, sinks 21!

D Marauder
- Torso Twists to threaten hex 0808!
- Fires PPC at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (14/24 armor remains)!
- Fires Large Laser at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (6/24 armor remains)!
- Generates 20 heat, sinks 20 17!

E Centurion
- Fires Large Laser at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 10, hit Left Arm (9/17 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 8, hit Left Leg (1/24 armor remains)! Through-armor critical chance!
- Fires LRM-10 at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 0 minimum range – 1 LK Missiles = 5): rolled 8, 4 missiles hit Right Arm (3/17 armor remains)!
- Fires Small Laser at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 6): rolled 3, miss!
- Generates 18 heat, sinks 16!

F Catapult
- No Line of Sight to target!
- Generates 2 heat, sinks 20!

End Phase:
A Axman
- Through-Armor Critical chance in Left Leg! No critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 6, succeeds!

E Centurion
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 7, succeeds!

Physical Combat Phase:
A Axman
- Attacks E Centurion with its Hatchet (4 base + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 clubbing = 6): rolled 10, hit Left Torso (0/17 armor, 11/12 structure remains)! Critical chance!

E Centurion
- Kicks A Axman (4 base + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 2 kick = 5): rolled 7, hit Left Leg (0/24 armor remains, 6/15 structure remains)! Critical chance!

End Phase:
A Axman
- Critical chance in Left Leg! No critical hits sustained!
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 0 kicked = 4): rolled 8, succeeds!

E Centurion
- Critical chance in Left Torso! No critical hits sustained!

“I’ve really got to hand it to Antonin Césaire or ‘The Ant,’ as his opponents called him. I’ve faced him on the Medium circuit before, and he’s one of the finest Centurion pilots I’ve ever met—but it takes a lot of guts to take a `Mech like a Centurion against a bigger, heavier opponent,” Duncan Fisher whooped, his infectious grin drawing the camera like flies to a bowl of honey. “Still, he did a good job taking Serge by surprise, I’m really not sure who won that little exchange; but in the long run I’d say both of them are in for a world of hurt.”

“I’m not sure if Antonin and Ngoc planned that little maneuver, but the only thing that could’ve turned things more conclusively in their favor would’ve been Boyington’s arrival. It looks like he’s still playing Cat-and-Mouse with Ken Hachiman’s Catapult up on the second level. It seems he and Alvarez are looking to be strong contenders for the championship. I’m not sure if their opponents have realized it just yet; but they’re both nearly pristine. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a temporary cross-team truce to put some hurt on them. At this point, their biggest threat is each other; and that’s a surprisingly even match.”

“And speaking of even, for a limited time only from Quikscell Company: Our Vedette is the stick against which all other tanks are compared; and now they come in twelve-packs! Buy eleven Vedette tanks and get the twelfth one free!”

Mission Objectives
Be the Last Man Standing!

Enemy Movement Modifiers:
A AXM-1X Axman “Copper” - Odds: 4-5 - Green Team
B GLT-4L Guillotine “The Fighting 18th” - Odds: 1-2 - Green Team
C TDR-5SS Thunderbolt “Warhawk” - Odds: 7-5 – Gold Team
D MAD-3D Marauder “Danh Khan Huu” - Odds: 7-1 – Gold Team
E CN9-AL Centurion “Legionnaire” - Odds: 4-5 – Gold Team
F CPLT-K2 Catapult “Kokuryuu” - Odds: 6-5 - Green Team

Overlord Stables (Steiner)
AXM-1X Axman “Copper”
Weight: 65 tons (Heavy)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 21/21 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 28/28 (21/21)
CT R A(S): 6/6
RT A(S): 21/21 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 9/17 (10/10)
RA A(S): 7/17 (10/10)
LL A(S): 0/24 (6/15)
RL A(S): 19/24 (15/15)
Heat: 4/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 15
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Serge Axey
Mechwarrior Player: magni
Mechwarrior Status: Rattled!
Armament:
Hatchet – RA (Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – HD (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Autocannon/20 – CT (Heat: 7, Ammo: 9, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 2 hands

Bromley Stables (Marik)
GLT-4L Guillotine “The Fighting 18th”
Weight: 70 tons (Heavy)
HD A(S): 7/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 17/22 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 27/27 (22/22)
CT R A(S): 12/12
RT A(S): 7/22 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 8/8
LA A(S): 20/20 (11/11)
RA A(S): 20/20 (11/11)
LL A(S): 22/22 (15/15)
RL A(S): 22/22 (15/15)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: Movement reduced to 3/5/4
Heat Sinks: 22
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior Name: Colonel Isadora Alvarez
Mechwarrior Player: GreyjoyBastard
Mechwarrior Status: Shrapnel Wound (3+)
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
SRM-6 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 11, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands, no left arm actuator

Skye Tigers Stables (Skye)
TDR-5SS Thunderbolt “Warhawk”
LT A(S): 24/24 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 30/30 (21/21)
CT R A(S): 11/11
RT A(S): 24/24 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 20/20 (10/10)
RA A(S): 20/20 (10/10)
LL A(S): 29/29 (15/15)
RL A(S): 29/29 (15/15)
Heat: 0/30
Heat Sinks: 21
Movement: 4/6/0
Mechwarrior Name: Charles Boyington
Mechwarrior Player:Longinus00
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
Flamer – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
SRM-6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 15, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Gemini Stables (Duchy of New Syrtis)
MAD-3D Marauder “Danh Khan Huu”
Weight: 75 tons (Heavy)
HD A(S): 0/9 (2/3)
LT A(S): 12/17 (14/16)
LT R A(S): 0/8
CT A(S): 34/35 (23/23)
CT R A(S): 5/10
RT A(S): 7/17 (16/16)
LA A(S): 3/22 (12/12)
RA A(S): 12/22 (12/12)
LL A(S): 18/18 (16/16)
RL A(S): 13/18 (16/16)
Heat: 3/30
Heat Sinks: 17
Mechwarrior Name: Ngoc Binh
Mechwarrior Player: Cafel
Mechwarrior Status: Caught in a mist of transplex vapor (3+)!
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
PPC – LA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – RT (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands

Tandrek Stables (Liao)
CN9-AL Centurion “Legionnaire”
Weight: 50 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 0/17 (11/12)
LT R A(S): 7/7
CT A(S): 0/23 (16/16)
CT R A(S): 9/9
RT A(S): 17/17 (12/12)
RT R A(S): 7/7
LA A(S): 11/16 (8/8)
RA A(S): 16/16 (8/8)
LL A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
RL A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
Heat: 2/30
Heat Sinks: 16
Mechwarrior Name: Antonin Césaire
Mechwarrior Player: Felime
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
LRM-10 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 13, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand

Silver Dragon Stables (Kurita)
CPLT-K2 Catapult “Kokuryuu”
LT A(S): 0/20 (12/15)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 14/24 (21/21)
CT R A(S): 11/11
RT A(S): 15/20 (15/15)
LA A(S): 0/18 (7/10)
RA A(S): 0/18 (7/10)
LL A(S): 15/20 (15/15)
RL A(S): 15/20 (15/15)
Heat: 1/30
Overheat Penalty:
Heat Sinks: 20
Mechwarrior Name: Ken Hachiman
Mechwarrior Player: anakha
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
PPC – LA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: DESTROYED!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: 6, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: -, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands or arm actuators

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Mar 12, 2012

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Did you roll for the TAC on the Axman's leg?

E: Derp, nevermind. On the other hand, I think my orders were to kick if possible, and I don't think I can even punch with both arms, despite how awesome the punches were. :(

Felime fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 12, 2012

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Felime posted:

Did you roll for the TAC on the Axman's leg?

E: Derp, nevermind. On the other hand, I think my orders were to kick if possible, and I don't think I can even punch with both arms, despite how awesome the punches were. :(

Derp, you're right. Fixing.

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

I am the culmination of all that is wrong with japan.
I can only picture New Syrtis as a newly form country that gets torn apart piece by piece by the Capellans until near the end when the Draconis Suns, with Clan weapons turn around and "save" New Syrtis from the evil Capellans and assert how useless the people of New Syrtis are without their glorious Davions to protect them. Sure House Davion only absorbs a small portion of New Syrtis, but they essentially ensure that those retaken worlds do not rebel because they were "saved" by the good guys.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

That's what I wanted to see magni! :neckbeard:

I wonder what the Catapult's up to? I wouldn't bet on anyone staying inside line of sight if it drops down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Guillotine

I'm not pristine, and I'm not playing cat and mouse with the Cat, I'm on his team! <:mad:> Actually, I was trying to play cat and mouse with the Thunderbolt, but that did not work perfectly. I assume you got me and Boyo switched in that?

I needed to cool down and had a good coverage of the Marauder if he decided to be really stupid and come for my Cat teammate. Not my fault he decided to coordinate with his teammate.

Also, good job on finally using the hatchet!

Edit: oh, Duncan's implying that I didn't notice the Cat is on my team now. Well, if I didn't that would be understandable, Marik Alliances are pretty confusing.

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Mar 12, 2012

• Locked thread