Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

AtomikKrab posted:

Centurion gets a boost for going toe to toe with the axman in a david vs. goliath match.

Yeah, true. One of those turns it even got a shot off from its rear arc for no return fire.

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Mar 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

PoptartsNinja posted:

Think of it like a game of Paranoia: you're all going to die anyway so you may as well make it as hilarious as possible!

The Tarcomp is your friend?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The audience would be plenty entertained by "players blob up on the bottom floor and smash the firing button until everything is dead", but that's not exactly an interesting tactical scenario for the players.

This is very true, it's why I'm not at all upset about this break-up.

Still, I am changing the mission objective again. It is now:

Have Fun

And yes. The DI Computer is always your friend.

VVV You guys get weird when I can't update.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 16, 2012

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

PoptartsNinja posted:

Still, I am changing the mission objective again. It is now:

Have Fun

Alright, it's robot sex time!!!

Amhazair
Feb 13, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

VVV You guys get weird when I can't update.
Meh. John Keats already knew that a dirty mind was a joy forever.* If it applies in the 1800's I fail to see any reason why it shouldn't apply to the space-80's.

* Or so I keep trying to tell everyone who will listen. He just had to couch it in metaphors since he was a poet (and also the times might have been slightly less tolerant than ours.)

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell
They advertise sex jelly 24/7 on the TV now, it's become acceptable behavior to give a woman a vibrator at her bachelorette party, and poor radio talk show hosts can't even call sexually active women sluts anymore. It won't be long until the Sunday paper has coupons for sexbots, and you can rent feelies at your local Walmart's Redbox.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

TildeATH posted:

Alright, it's robot sex time!!!

Don't Date Robots!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Bad Moon posted:

Don't Date Robots!

You loving bigots make me sick.

e: And, for the record, the robots are supposed to be having sex with each other, you sickos.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Wha... :psyduck:

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
This thread has gone to a bad place...:stare:

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

TildeATH posted:

e: And, for the record, the robots are supposed to be having sex with each other, you sickos.

Don't you see what misery that leads too!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3427893&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=0

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

What the poo poo is that? PM me or something.

Also this thread goes to bad places. Please stop.

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

TildeATH posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As mentioned several times before, there are no major plot ramifications at stake in the scenario so people aren't especially invested in seeing particular representatives win. At least not by default, player actions and circumstances can change things as the turns play out. (Go, Centurion!) From the start, thread entertainment was the only thing at stake. So players might be enjoying themselves but the rest of the thread might not be, and as can be seen in the fluff portions of the update the players haven't been giving PTN much to work with so we're even missing out on that, too.

Even had the mission parameters not been changed as part of some desperate thread triage (we've been going at this for a month, guys!), you could drat well bet that even should someone win by ducking out of trouble and sweeping in for a last minute kill, that person wouldn't stand a chance against Phil Capet. That said, it was pretty clear Boyo was going after Alvarez last turn only to see his target duck back down to the level he was on. We can turn on the stereo, start playing Yakety Sax, and not stop until he does something suitably dramatic. Possibly involving gravity, flipping everyone else off, and stealing the first kill by being a right bastard.

Which would also be entertaining.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

The only time this thread has made me drink was when I was submitting orders. That led to the JUSTICE FOOT!

Now, the thread makes me want to, and I doubt there will be such a happy ending....

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Why does the thread keep regressing to sex? :cry: A hundred different directions it could derail in, but it leaps for this one every time...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Why does the thread keep regressing to sex? :cry:

I have no idea. It creeps me out just a touch, too.

Still waiting on the Axman, whom I believe has some RL concerns at the moment so I'm being forgiving.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

b0lt posted:

Now, there's a sourcebook I can get behind.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

TildeATH posted:

Now, there's a sourcebook I can get behind.

Don't blame you, the samurai's a pretty awesome aero.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Any discussion on ASFs inevitably becomes me yelling "EISENSTURM!!!" because there's no answer to that.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Defiance Industries posted:

Any discussion on ASFs inevitably becomes me yelling "EISENSTURM!!!" because there's no answer to that.

Then I yell out "HYDASPES!!!" and we do the ASF equivalent of throwing two bricks at each other.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
So, uhhh, how 'bout them Lyrans? They seem to be in a bit of pinch, huh? Sure do wonder how that whole Free Skye thing's gonna turn out...

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

It may look bad now, sure. But really, it's all just setting the stage for the ascent of the Grand Duchy of Furillo.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
Axman

Bit of a breather period now, after I got to fulfill my self-set primary objective. :black101: Gonna get somewhat more reckless again soon. Next turn might be uneventful, but after that I'll get more exciting again, I promise.

I have to apologise for being late with my orders this week. Technical difficulties. Read: I'm living in a little backwater village with no wireless reception and some idiot crashed his car into the above-ground junction box, causing the entire goddamn village to have no internet or phone connection. Telekom says it'll be fixed by Monday.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
As far as side conversations go, I'd really like to hear speculation from some people more familiar with the setting about the NRWR and the role it may play. I get that the Clans might decide to shift objectives if they find out about it. But what are the odds that in this timeline, the NRWR has a huge cache of SLDF mechs or advanced tech of some kind?

Also, any thoughts about one or two of the other new nations that cropped up in the last political map? Are the Taurians going to join in the game, so to speak? Might the Tortuga pirates decide to shift to conquest in the hopes that the Draconis Suns can't spare forces to cover its periphery?

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here
Orders are in? Excellent, let's turn this thing in to a Michael Bay film! :black101:

I want explosions and I want them NOW.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

paragon1 posted:

So, uhhh, how 'bout them Lyrans? They seem to be in a bit of pinch, huh? Sure do wonder how that whole Free Skye thing's gonna turn out...

I think they get absorbed by the Steel Vipers.

This may be wishful thinking on my part.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
The Lyrans are in the best position of all the Successor States. Frederick Steiner is the most :black101: person in the entire setting. I fully expect the LCAF to be sitting on Strana Mechty within two years. Skye will fall shortly after.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Striga? I mean yeah, Jihad-era, but it's roughly comparable. About as well-armored, slightly higher payload. And like the Eisensturm (But unlike the Hydrapses) it is a sexy, sexy beast.

Look at that thing.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

MJ12 posted:

Striga? I mean yeah, Jihad-era, but it's roughly comparable. About as well-armored, slightly higher payload. And like the Eisensturm (But unlike the Hydrapses) it is a sexy, sexy beast.

Look at that thing.

I keep expecting that thing to transform and either start spouting about how peace is the right of all sentient beings or how squishy humans are and how easy we'll be to subjugate. I will concede it is a very sexy craft, though.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Also, the Hydaspes is Clantech, and any time you have to cop out and use Clantech to beat an Eisensturm, you just proved me right.

b0lt
Apr 29, 2005

Nope, the Shilone is the best. All it took to halt the Clan invasion was a single one of those. :colbert:

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Also, the Hydaspes is Clantech, and any time you have to cop out and use Clantech to beat an Eisensturm, you just proved me right.

I didn't see any 'IS' or 'Clan' qualifiers up there. ASF is ASF. :colbert:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I'm sorry but

SPAD is the best aero, light, cheap, fast, AWESOME.

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions

AtomikKrab posted:

I'm sorry but

SPAD is the best aero, light, cheap, fast, AWESOME.

Spads are actually awesome. Solid armor for a light fighter, pulse, etc. Very solid without being an absurd gunboat like most heavy fighters.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
`Mechbuster fighter. So awesome they don't let them fly in space anymore. :colbert:

You guys are going to love the new objectives, by the way.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Mar 18, 2012

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions

PoptartsNinja posted:

`Mechbuster fighter. So awesome they don't let them fly in space anymore. :colbert:

Sure they do, they just call it the Lightning instead.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Factory Semi-Finals: Tactical Update 9

Combat Phase
A Axman
- Fires Autocannon/20 at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 7, hit Left Leg (19/24 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at E Centurion (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 2 enemy movement = 6): rolled 6, hit Right Leg (19/24 armor remains)!
- Generates 17 heat, sinks 15!

B Guillotine
- Holds fire!
- Generates 2 heat, sinks 22!

C Thunderbolt
- Holds fire!
- Generates 2 heat, sinks 21!

D Marauder
- Holds fire!
- Generates 2 heat, sinks 20 17!

E Centurion
- Fires Large Laser at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 6, Left Torso (13/21 armor remains)!
- Fires LRM-10 at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 0 hot loaded - 1 LK Missiles = 4): rolled 6, 6 missiles hit Right Arm (0/17 armor, 8/10 structure remains (Critical chance!)), Head (8/9 armor remains (Pilot hit!))!
- Fires Medium Laser at A Axman (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 8, hit Center Torso (23/28 armor remains)!
- Fires Small Laser at A Axman (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 11, hit Left Torso (10/21 armor remains)!
- Generates 18 heat, sinks 16!

F Catapult
- Holds fire!
- Generates 2 heat, sinks 20!

End Phase
A Axman
- Critical Chance in Right Arm! 1 critical hit sustained!
- - Hand Actuator destroyed!
- Must pass a 5+ consciousness test: rolled 8, succeeds!
- Must pass a piloting test (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 5, succeeds!

“Things are not looking good for Serge,” Duncan’s dulcet tones resounded. “I’ll be honest, I was a bit worried to see Antonin advanced like that, but he’s picking Serge apart. I’m not sure if it’s just the unfamiliar machine that’s throwing him, or if there’s some technical problem the bookies aren’t letting us in on, but that Axman is in trouble and Antonin knows it.”

“Still, he’s got to be careful, it looks as though Colonel Alvarez and Ken Hachiman are about to swoop down to Serge’s rescue; and a between the three of them they’ve got the armor and firepower to soundly beat Ngoc and Antonin in a stand-up brawl. I’ve got to hand it to these pilots, this really is a spectacular match; it’s rare to see three competitors so evenly skilled—and I’ve just received word from the bookies, the gimmick bets are now closed! Please give a big hand to Apple Computers Interstellar for the loan of their new iBet system. Apple Computers Interstellar, where their traditional motto is: We own a planet now, beat that IBM!”

Primary Objective:
- Have Fun (0/6)!
- - Die gloriously!

Secondary Objectives:
- First One to Die ()
- - Fighting hard is its own reward
- Achievement Hunter ()
- - Eliminate the First One to Die
- Look-Out Below ()
- - Step or fall on someone from a hole on a higher level
- Most Hated ()
- - Take fire from at least three opponents on a single turn
- Most Headshots (Catapult (anakha) (2))
- - Dislikes anyone else having cockpit glass
- Dwarf Fortress’d ()
- - Lose every internal in all torso locations, suffer no damage to arm or leg internals
- Sock Blocker ()
- - Die, leaving rough terrain in a chokepoint or ramp hex
- Didn’t Walk on the Duckboards ()
- - Fail a 5+ piloting test or worse
- Out but Still In ()
- - Fail a consciousness test
- Legitimate Strategy ()
- - Shoot an unconscious target
- Most Honorable ()
- - Don’t shoot an unconscious target
- Flesh Wound ()
- - Eliminated via leg destruction
- Cheating Legger ()
- - Eliminated someone via blowing off a leg
- Louis XVI ()
- - Eliminated via headshot!
- Revolutionary ()
- - Eliminated someone via headshot
- Boom ()
- - Eliminated via Ammo Explosion
- Fratricidal ()
- - Eliminated someone via Ammo Explosion
- Cursed (Axman (magni))
- - Nuffle hates this player
- Statuesque ()
- - Hold position for three or more turns in a row
- Mary Sue ()
- - Scored the most kills
- Mutually Assured Destruction ( and )
- - Two players kill (or score a kill assist on) the other, on the same turn
- Best Archaeologist ()
- - Found the Secret Hex
- Capellan Deal (someone did this but you won’t learn who until they die)
- - Formed an alliance with someone on the opposing team
- Most Entertained the GM ()
- - Did something stupid that made PoptartsNinja grin
- Last Man Standing ()
- - Someone survived!
- Draw (0/1)
- - Nobody survived!

Enemy Movement Modifiers:
A AXM-1X Axman “Copper” - Green Team
B GLT-4L Guillotine “The Fighting 18th” - Green Team
C TDR-5SS Thunderbolt “Warhawk” - Gold Team
D MAD-3D Marauder “Danh Khan Huu” - Gold Team
E CN9-AL Centurion “Legionnaire” - Gold Team
F CPLT-K2 Catapult “Kokuryuu” - Green Team

Overlord Stables (Steiner)
AXM-1X Axman “Copper”
Weight: 65 tons (Heavy)
HD A(S): 6/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 10/21 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 23/28 (21/21)
CT R A(S): 6/6
RT A(S): 21/21 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 9/17 (10/10)
RA A(S): 0/17 (10/10)
LL A(S): 0/24 (6/15)
RL A(S): 19/24 (15/15)
Heat: 2/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 15
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Serge Axey
Mechwarrior Player: magni
Mechwarrior Status: Concussion (5+)!
Armament:
Hatchet – RA (Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – HD (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Autocannon/20 – CT (Heat: 7, Ammo: 8, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: Right Hand destroyed!
Notes: 2 hands

Bromley Stables (Marik)
GLT-4L Guillotine “The Fighting 18th”
Weight: 70 tons (Heavy)
HD A(S): 7/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 17/22 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 27/27 (22/22)
CT R A(S): 12/12
RT A(S): 7/22 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 8/8
LA A(S): 20/20 (11/11)
RA A(S): 20/20 (11/11)
LL A(S): 22/22 (15/15)
RL A(S): 22/22 (15/15)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty:
Heat Sinks: 22
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior Name: Colonel Isadora Alvarez
Mechwarrior Player: GreyjoyBastard
Mechwarrior Status: Shrapnel Wound (3+)
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
SRM-6 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 11, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: no hands, no left arm actuator

Skye Tigers Stables (Skye)
TDR-5SS Thunderbolt “Warhawk”
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 24/24 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 30/30 (21/21)
CT R A(S): 11/11
RT A(S): 24/24 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 20/20 (10/10)
RA A(S): 20/20 (10/10)
LL A(S): 29/29 (15/15)
RL A(S): 29/29 (15/15)
Heat Sinks: 21
Movement: 4/6/0
Mechwarrior Name: Charles Boyington
Mechwarrior Player:Longinus00
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
Flamer – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
SRM-6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 15, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Gemini Stables (Duchy of New Syrtis)
MAD-3D Marauder “Danh Khan Huu”
Weight: 75 tons (Heavy)
HD A(S): 0/9 (2/3)
LT A(S): 12/17 (14/16)
LT R A(S): 0/8
CT A(S): 34/35 (23/23)
CT R A(S): 5/10
RT A(S): 7/17 (16/16)
LA A(S): 3/22 (12/12)
RA A(S): 12/22 (12/12)
LL A(S): 18/18 (16/16)
RL A(S): 13/18 (16/16)
Heat Sinks: 17
Mechwarrior Name: Ngoc Binh
Mechwarrior Player: Cafel
Mechwarrior Status: Caught in a mist of transplex vapor (3+)!
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
PPC – LA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – RT (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands

Tandrek Stables (Liao)
CN9-AL Centurion “Legionnaire”
Weight: 50 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 0/17 (11/12)
LT R A(S): 7/7
CT A(S): 0/23 (16/16)
CT R A(S): 9/9
RT A(S): 17/17 (12/12)
RT R A(S): 7/7
LA A(S): 11/16 (8/8)
RA A(S): 16/16 (8/8)
LL A(S): 19/24 (12/12)
RL A(S): 19/24 (12/12)
Heat: 2/30
Heat Sinks: 16
Mechwarrior Name: Antonin Césaire
Mechwarrior Player: Felime
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
LRM-10 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 12, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand

Silver Dragon Stables (Kurita)
CPLT-K2 Catapult “Kokuryuu”
LT A(S): 0/20 (12/15)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 14/24 (21/21)
CT R A(S): 11/11
RT A(S): 15/20 (15/15)
LA A(S): 0/18 (7/10)
RA A(S): 0/18 (7/10)
LL A(S): 15/20 (15/15)
RL A(S): 15/20 (15/15)
Overheat Penalty:
Heat Sinks: 20
Mechwarrior Name: Ken Hachiman
Mechwarrior Player: anakha
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
PPC – LA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: DESTROYED!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: 6, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – RT (Heat: 0, Ammo: -, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands or arm actuators

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Mar 18, 2012

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Primary Objective:
- Have Fun (0/6)!
- - Die gloriously!

Secondary Objectives:
- First One to Die ()
- - Fighting hard is its own reward
- Achievement Hunter ()
- - Eliminate the First One to Die
- Look-Out Below ()
- - Step or fall on someone from a hole on a higher level
- Most Hated ()
- - Take fire from at least three opponents on a single turn
- Most Headshots (Catapult (anakha) (2))
- - Dislikes anyone else having cockpit glass
- Dwarf Fortress’d ()
- - Lose every internal in all torso locations, suffer no damage to arm or leg internals
- Sock Blocker ()
- - Die, leaving rough terrain in a chokepoint or ramp hex
- Didn’t Walk on the Duckboards ()
- - Fail a 5+ piloting test or worse
- Out but Still In ()
- - Fail a consciousness test
- Legitimate Strategy ()
- - Shoot an unconscious target
- Most Honorable ()
- - Don’t shoot an unconscious target
- Flesh Wound ()
- - Eliminated via leg destruction
- Cheating Legger ()
- - Eliminated someone via blowing off a leg
- Louis XVI ()
- - Eliminated via headshot!
- Revolutionary ()
- - Eliminated someone via headshot
- Boom ()
- - Eliminated via Ammo Explosion
- Fratricidal ()
- - Eliminated someone via Ammo Explosion
- Cursed (Axman (magni))
- - Nuffle hates this player
- Statuesque ()
- - Hold position for three or more turns in a row
- Mary Sue ()
- - Scored the most kills
- Mutually Assured Destruction ( and )
- - Two players kill (or score a kill assist on) the other, on the same turn
- Best Archaeologist ()
- - Found the Secret Hex
- Capellan Deal (someone did this but you won’t learn who until they die)
- - Formed an alliance with someone on the opposing team
- Most Entertained the GM ()
- - Did something stupid that made PoptartsNinja grin
- Last Man Standing ()
- - Someone survived!
- Draw (0/1)
- - Nobody survived!

I look forward to seeing players attempting to complete some of these. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

YES! Cheevos!

• Locked thread