Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Z the IVth posted:

I believe these need to be re-quoted for being unintentionally connected. Also mine and Chronojam's avatars. That was a glorious time. Made me spend the :10bux: for CYOA-flavoured Kool-Aid.

Back on topic, I just purchased 50+ Mechwarrior Dark Age vehicles. I will have a glorious time swimming in Behemoth tanks.

I never liked the Battletech designs much, but after following this thread and seeing all the awesome stuff Xarbala's put out, I was inspired to build this guy.

BTW PTN, could I be added to the pilot list?

Edit: VVVVV Still incomplete, that thing is just there to prop it up. Doesn't actually have the forearms (guns) yet. It's meant for reproduction so I'm only sculpting half of it.
I will buy the gently caress out of this. It's about 5-7 CM tall, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Because the scenario I'm writing featured a (non-existant) COM-2A Commando, I've just been told to use the primitive-tech -1A Commando instead of the -2D I was expecting.

It's no wonder the Lyrans lost this. Time to find a way to spin them fielding `Mechs that were over 300 years out-of-date as of 2790.

This has no bearing on the thread, incidentally. I just thought some people might find it amusing.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Defiance Industries posted:

I don't even think this is the most disruptive derail we had this week. I just hope George doesn't stop loving us next time a theater vote comes up.

Look at it this way, the Death Commandos won this one (sort of), so they're unlikely to come up in the next theater vote.

That knocks out the worst of the theater vote antics from the start. :shepface:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Zaodai posted:

Look at it this way, the Death Commandos won this one (sort of), so they're unlikely to come up in the next theater vote.

That knocks out the worst of the theater vote ancics from the start. :shepface:

Don't say that, you will jinx us. Lets just hope george hasn't seen the meltdowns in here.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

PoptartsNinja posted:

Because the scenario I'm writing featured a (non-existant) COM-2A Commando, I've just been told to use the primitive-tech -1A Commando instead of the -2D I was expecting.

It's no wonder the Lyrans lost this. Time to find a way to spin them fielding `Mechs that were over 300 years out-of-date as of 2790.

This has no bearing on the thread, incidentally. I just thought some people might find it amusing.
The Commando has a weird-rear end development history. The Com-1A came first, then the -1D in 2480, and the -1B only turned up in 3015. The Com-1D seems to be a reasonably common-ish design, unless you want to use the the -2D specifically.

If you're talking 2790 am I to intuit that you may be writing some scenarios for a certain supplemental?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Arquinsiel posted:

The Commando has a weird-rear end development history. The Com-1A came first, then the -1D in 2480, and the -1B only turned up in 3015. The Com-1D seems to be a reasonably common-ish design, unless you want to use the the -2D specifically.

No, I don't really have a choice in the matter since the forces on either side are set. I just find it weird fielding a genuine primitive tech `Mech.

VVV I've got a half-dozen excuses, but that is one I'm considering. Given the era, it's also possible extremely likely that the Lyrans are currently expending all of their more modern `Mechs in Skye. Either way? It's an excuse for me to write a story from the perspective of the Rim Worlds Republic and I can't pass that up.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Aug 2, 2012

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Fraud maybe? DQ orders up a new commando, some crooked gently caress in the supply chain ships out a primitive model and pockets the difference saying there must have been a mixup in their orders. He can get busted for it at your discretion.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
A boy wonder pilot finds it in the desert and is able to re-activate it, just like Turn-A Gundam, only poo poo.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Noble family falls on hard times, sends layabout boy off to war in family mech in the hopes of horrible death?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Casualty posted:

A boy wonder pilot finds it in the desert and is able to re-activate it, just like Turn-A Gundam, only poo poo.

I've got a full lance of them to work around. It's fine, probably even appropriate given the results of the battle.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
When all else fails, there's nothing that can't be reasonably attributed to good old clerical incompetence.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Voyager I posted:

When all else fails, there's nothing that can't be reasonably attributed to good old clerical incompetence.

Mining operation in the Periphery
Order new strip mine excavator
Crate arrives
Contains Kriegers Commandos
Decide to try using them with 'Mech sized jackhammers
Correct equipment arrives a month later, 'Mechs get mothballed
400 years later...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
The scenarios are set, but I do appreciate the suggestions. I've got it handled, really.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I sure hope my orders aren't too late. And I'm sorry to my lancemates for not coordinating properly. Next week will be better at that.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Still 24 hours left, which I'm probably going to personally need since I work nights this week (I normally work mornings), which makes it a bit harder to get updates out quickly. :(

Well, my dice have been on a hot streak for months. It was only a matter of time before that ended.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 3, 2012

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
That's... a good thing, right? :f5:

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
I hope that means good things for us. It could mean just the OpFor suddenly developed A-Team proficiency in shooting, or that everyone did.

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010

landcollector posted:

I hope that means good things for us. It could mean just the OpFor suddenly developed A-Team proficiency in shooting, or that everyone did.

I'm guessing that means no clutch AC/5 backshots for us. If we're very very lucky, another of our mechs won't have been crippled this turn.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
Man... I'm about to put 100 tons of alloy face first into the ground...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Times Machineguns have been useful against enemy Battlemechs: still 0

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 3, 2012

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

PoptartsNinja posted:

Times Machineguns have been useful (for the players): still 0

Didn't our Long Tom manage to headshot a Nova with a machine gun during the retreat match? It didn't seal the deal in the end, but a contribution still.

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
There were also those Piranhas turning a bunch of DEST troopers into fine red mist.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
There's a good chance I won't be able to finish the update before I leave for work. If I can't, it'll be posted late this evening.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Chronojam posted:

Didn't our Long Tom manage to headshot a Nova with a machine gun during the retreat match? It didn't seal the deal in the end, but a contribution still.

it was more it firing its main cannon at it form point blank range that helped it

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Rumda posted:

it was more it firing its main cannon at it form point blank range that helped it

And it was AMAZING.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:ohdear: The anticipation is killing me.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh man I'm on tenterhooks here. :f5:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Just got home from work. I need to do OpForce movement and write some fiction. It should be between 20-40 minutes unless something comes up.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:f5: Oh dearie me the anticipation. Larks

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Hard Landing: Tactical Update 4

Movement Phase
Y1 Stalker
- Must pass skidding test (2 base - 1 distance = 1): automatic success!

Y2 Battlemaster
- Must pass skidding test (2 base - 1 distance = 1): automatic success!

Y4 Atlas
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (1 base + 3 gyro hit + 0 ran with a gyro hit = 4): rolled 8, succeeds!

Y9 Raven
- Must pass skidding test (2 base = 2): automatic success!

Combat Phase
Y1 Stalker
- Fires Large Laser at T5 Hephaestus (A) (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at T5 Hephaestus (A) (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LRM-10 at T5 Hephaestus (A) (1 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 0 iLK blocked by ECM = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires LRM-10 at T5 Hephaestus (A) (1 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 0 iLK blocked by ECM = 9): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 30 heat, sinks 30!

Y2 Battlemaster
- Torso twists to threaten hex 0624
- Attempts to fire on V3 Donar 3 (Line of Sight is 50/50, target chooses not to engage): no Line of Sight to target!
- Fires PPC at H5 Warhammer IIC (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement + 1 secondary target = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 12 heat, sinks 27!

Y3 Crockett
- Fires Autocannon/10 at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 10): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Large Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 2 range + 3 movement + 4 enemy movement = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 22 heat, sinks 22!

Y4 Atlas
- Fires Gauss Rifle at H4 Incubus 2 (0 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 10): rolled 5, miss!
- Gains 3 heat, sinks 30!

Y5 Cataphract
- Fires PPC at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 4 enemy movement = 5): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Autocannon/10 at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 0 range + 0 movement + 4 enemy movement = 5): rolled 11, hit Front (6/16 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 9, hit Right Side (9/14 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 2 range + 0 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 24!

Y6 Archer
- Fires LRM-20 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 partial cover – 1 iLK missiles = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LRM-20 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 partial cover – 1 iLK missiles = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 4 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 secondary target = 11): rolled 3, miss!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 15!

Y7 Charger
- Fires Autocannon/20 at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7) : rolled 8, hit Front (1/16 armor remains)!
- Fires SRM-6 at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 6) : rolled 6, 5 missiles hit Left Side (12/14 armor remains), Front (0/16 armor, 2/3 structure remains (Critical chance!)), Rotors (1/2 armor remains), Front (0/3 structure remains (vehicle destroye!)), vehicle destroyed!
- Fires SRM-6 at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 6) : rolled 6, 3 missiles hit vehicle destroyed, vehicle destroyed, vehicle destroyed!
- Fires Small Laser at V3 Donar 3 (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 7, miss!
- Gains 21 heat, sinks 19!

Y8 Flashman
- Fires at V3 Donar, target already destroyed!
- Gains 1 heat, sinks 30!

Y9 Raven
- Fires Medium Laser at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 9, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 11): rolled 10, miss!
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 10): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 10): rolled 6, miss!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 18!

Y10 Po 1
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 partial cover - 1 iLK Missiles = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 partial cover - 1 iLK Missiles = 8): rolled 11, 10 missiles hit Center Torso (10/15 armor remains), Center Torso(5/15 armor remains)!
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 4 enemy movement + 1 partial cover - 1 iLK Missiles = 8): rolled 8, 8 missiles hit Left Leg (damage blocked by terrain), Right Leg (damage blocked by terrain)!
- Gains 13 heat, sinks 18!

Y11 Po 2
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 8): rolled 8, 6 missiles hit Right Leg (9/14 armor remains), Right Arm (9/10 armor remains)!
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 8): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires MRM-10 at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 1 iLK Missiles = 8): rolled 9, 10 missiles hit Center Torso (0/15 armor remains), Left Torso Leg (5/10 armor remains)!
- Gains 2 heat, sinks 18!

Y12 Phoenix Hawk
- Fires Large Laser at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires Medium Laser at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (4/10 armor remains)!
- Fires Medium Laser at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 7, hit Right Torso (5/10 armor remains)!
- Fires Machine Gun at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 3, miss!
- Fires Machine Gun at H4 Incubus 2 (1 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement = 7): rolled 12, hit Left Leg (12/14 armor remains)!
- Gains 16 heat, sinks 15!

H1 Thresher
- Fires Ultra AC/10 (Ultra) at Y12 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 10, 2 rounds hit Center Torso (13/23 armor remains), Center Torso (3/23 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Y12 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 8): rolled 6, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Y12 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 7, miss!
- Fires Medium Pulse Laser at Y12 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement - 2 pulse laser = 8): rolled 9, hit Right Torso (11/18 armor remains)!
- Fires SRM-6 (Inferno) at Y12 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 4, miss!
- Fires SRM-6 (Inferno) at Y12 Phoenix Hawk (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 3 enemy movement = 10): rolled 4, miss!

H3 Incubus
- Fires Large Pulse Laser at Y9 Raven (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement - 2 Pulse Laser = 7): rolled 7, hit Left Torso (2/12 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Y9 Raven (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 11, hit Right Leg (5/12 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Y9 Raven (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 7, miss!

H4 Incubus 2
- Fires ER PPC at Y11 Po (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 10, hit Right Leg (0/14 armor, 9/10 structure remains (Critical chance!))!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at Y11 Po (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 10, hit Left Torso (8/15 armor remains)!

H5 Warhammer IIC
- Fires ER PPC at Y7 Charger (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires ER PPC at Y7 Charger (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 2, miss!

T5 Hephaestus Scout Tank (A)
- Fires LRM-15 w/ Artemis IV at Y1 Stalker (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 8): rolled 7, miss!

T6 Hephaestus Scout Tank (B)
- Fires ER Medium Laser at H8 Flashman (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 9, hit Left Leg (5/27 armor remains)!
- Fires ER Medium Laser at H8 Flashman (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 7, miss!

T1 Mars Assault Vehicle
- Holds fire!

T2 Athena Combat Vehicle
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Y1 Stalker (3 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 9): rolled 8, miss!
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Y1 Stalker (3 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement - 1 targeting computer = 9): rolled 5, miss!
- Fires LRM-10 at Y1 Stalker (3 base + 4 range + 2 movement + 1 enemy movement = 10): rolled 7, miss!

V1 Donar 1
- Fires ER Large Laser at Y5 Cataphract (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 partial cover = 8): rolled 9, hit Right Arm (12/22 armor remains)!

V3 Donar 3
- Fires ER Large Laser at Y5 Cataphract (3 base + 0 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 5): rolled 9, hit Right Arm (2/22 armor remains)!
- Fires Streak SRM-2 at Y5 Cataphract (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 2, miss!
- Fires Streak SRM-2 at Y5 Cataphract (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 0 enemy movement = 7): rolled 8, 2 missiles hit Right Torso (14/16 armor remains), Left Torso (14/16 armor remains)!

V4 Anhur Gunship
- Fires Gauss Rifle at Y8 Flashman (3 base + 2 range + 2 movement + 2 enemy movement = 9): rolled 11, hit Right Arm (9/24 armor remains)!

End Phase:
H4 Incubus 2
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 1 massive damage = 5): rolled 6, succeeds!

Y5 Cataphract
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 massive damage = 3): rolled 9, succeeds!

Y8 Flashman
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (2 base + 1 massive damage = 3): rolled 7, succeeds!

Y11 Po
- Critical chance in Right Leg! No critical hits sustained!

Y12 Phoenix Hawk
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (1 base + 1 massive damage = 2): automatic success!

Physical Combat Phase:
Y12 Phoenix Hawk
- Kicks H4 Incubus (2 base + 2 movement + 4 enemy movement - 2 kick = 6): rolled 8, hit Right Arm (0/10 armor, 0/5 structure remains)! Limb blown off!
- - Damage transfers to right Torso (4/10 armor remains)

End Phase:
H4 Incubus 2
- Must pass a piloting test or fall (4 base + 0 kicked = 4): rolled 11, succeeds!

“Armor’s gone,” Zdenko Horvat reported in cheerful tones that belied the gravity of his announcement. He delivered the line with the same profound unconcern as a man on Sian discussing the weather on Terra. “They don’t look like much, but they hit drat hard. I can see why the snakes had so much trouble with them.”

“We’ll just have to kill them before they kill us,” Reece Collier replied. Her deep, masculine voice was never distinct over normal radio; but was perfectly clear now that the company had switched to laser-comms. Only really viable at close-range due to the slowness of the tracking systems, the Death Commandos’ laser-based communications net was a huge asset in a fight like this. It let them operate even amid the electronic interference the Clans seemed to generate almost as some sort of mid-battle ritual.

The heavy roaring of four massive jet engines overwhelmed Reece’s voice for a few moment as her microphones struggled to filter it out. The massive Clan jet VTOL screamed towards her position, banking as it came. The Gauss Rifle poking from the nose skewered her cockpit for a brief instant before the VTOL slewed out of position.

“Knock out the birds,” Terrance Williams ordered. “Then the beetles. After that, we’ll have a clear advantage over the `Mech forces on the field.”

Mission Objective:

Destroy All Clan Forces (5/15)
OR
Destroy All Tyre Aerospace Fighters (0/6)

Key:
Y1 Stalker, Y2 Battlemaster, Y3 Crockett, Y4 Atlas
Y5 Cataphract, Y6 Archer, Y7 Charger, Y8 Flashman
Y9 Raven, Y10 Po 1, Y11 Po 2, Y12 Phoenix Hawk

Enemy Movement Modifiers:
H1 Thresher: +1 Ran
H3 Incubus: +4 Ran
H4 Incubus 2: +4 Ran
H5 Warhammer IIC: +1 Walked
T1 Mars Assault Vehicle: +0 Flanked
T2 Athena Combat Vehicle: +2 Flanked
T5 Hephaestus Scout Tank (A): +4 Flanked
T6 Hephaestus Scout Tank (B): +4 Flanked
V1 Donar 3: +4 Flanked (Height 3)
V4 Anhur Assault Helicopter: +4 Flanked (Height 3)

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Aug 4, 2012

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Y1 STLK-3F Stalker
Weight: 85 tons (Assault)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 25/25 (18/18)
LT R A(S): 7/7
CT A(S): 29/36 (27/27)
CT R A(S): 11/11
RT A(S): 25/25 (18/18)
RT R A(S): 7/7
LA A(S): 23/23 (14/14)
RA A(S): 23/23 (14/14)
LL A(S): 25/25 (18/18)
RL A(S): 18/25 (18/18)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 20[30]
Movement: 3/5/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 2, Gunnery 1
Mechwarrior Name: Cong Tsui
Mechwarrior Player: Affi
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – RT (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – LT (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
iLK SRM-6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 28, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK SRM-6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK LRM-10 – RA (Heat: 6, Ammo: 20, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
iLK LRM-10 – LA (Heat: 6, Ammo: -, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: no hands or arm actuators

Y2 BLR-1G Battlemaster
LT A(S): 28/28 (18/18)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 40/40 (27/27)
CT R A(S): 11/11
RT A(S): 28/28 (18/18)
RT R A(S): 8/8
LA A(S): 24/24 (14/14)
RA A(S): 24/24 (14/14)
LL A(S): 26/26 (18/18)
RL A(S): 26/26 (18/18)
Heat Sinks: 18[27]
Movement: 4/6/0
Mechwarrior Name: Urjasz Sobczak
Mechwarrior Player: Remora
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – LA (Ammo: 98, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – LA (Ammo: -, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
iLK SRM-6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 30, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Y3 CRK-5003-0 Crockett
LT A(S): 25/25 (18/18)
LT R A(S): 11/11
CT A(S): 35/35 (27/27)
CT R A(S): 19/19
RT A(S): 25/25 (18/18)
RT R A(S): 11/11
LA A(S): 28/28 (14/14)
RA A(S): 28/28 (14/14)
LL A(S): 36/36 (18/18)
RL A(S): 36/36 (18/18)
Heat Sinks: 15[22]
Movement: 3/5/3
Mechwarrior: Pilot 2, Gunnery1
Mechwarrior Name: Ho He
Mechwarrior Player: Brandy Collins
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – LA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
iLK SRM-6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 29, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Autocannon/10 – LT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 19, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Notes: no hands

Y4 AS7-DC Atlas
Weight: 100 tons (Assault)
LT A(S): 30/32 (21/21)
LT R A(S): 10/10
CT A(S): 45/47 (31/31)
CT R A(S): 14/14
RT A(S): 26/32 (21/21)
RT R A(S): 10/10
LA A(S): 34/34 (17/17)
RA A(S): 32/34 (17/17)
LL A(S): 30/41 (21/21)
RL A(S): 49/41 (21/21)
Heat Sinks: 20[30]
Movement: 3/5[6]/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 1, Gunnery 0
Mechwarrior Name: Terrace Williams
Mechwarrior Player: Krumbsthumbs
Armament:
iLK MRM-40 – LT (Heat: 12, Ammo: 12, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
Gauss Rifle – RT (Heat: 1, Ammo: 15, Range: (L:22 M:15 S:7 Min:2), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: Gyro damaged!

Y5 CTF-1X Cataphract
Weight: 70 tons (Heavy)
LT A(S): 14/16 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 26/26 (22/22)
CT R A(S): 9/9
RT A(S): 14/16 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 22/22 (11/11)
RA A(S): 2/22 (11/11)
LL A(S): 22/22 (15/15)
RL A(S): 22/22 (15/15)
Heat Sinks: 16[24]
Mechwarrior Name: Reece Collier
Mechwarrior Player: radintorov
Armament:
PPC – RA (Heat: 10, Range: (L:18 M:12 S:6 Min:3), Status: OK!)
Autocannon/10 – RT (Heat: 3, Ammo: 20, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand

Y6 ARC-2R Archer
Weight: 70 tons (Heavy)
LT A(S): 14/24 (15/15)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 18/33 (22/22)
CT R A(S): 10/10
RT A(S): 9/24 (15/15)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 8/22 (11/11)
RA A(S): 17/22 (11/11)
LL A(S): 26/26 (15/15)
RL A(S): 19/26 (15/15)
Heat: 1/30
Heat Sinks: 10[15]
Mechwarrior Name: Lukas Boehm
Mechwarrior Player: landcollector
Armament:
Medium Laser – CT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT(REAR) (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK LRM-20 – RT (Heat: 6, Ammo: 20, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
iLK LRM-20 – LT (Heat: 6, Ammo: -, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)

Y7 CGR-1A5 Charger
Weight: 80 tons (Assault)
LT A(S): 26/26 (17/17)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 39/39 (25/25)
CT R A(S): 10/10
RT A(S): 26/26 (17/17)
RT R A(S): 8/8
LA A(S): 24/24 (13/13)
RA A(S): 24/24 (13/13)
LL A(S): 33/33 (17/17)
RL A(S): 33/33 (17/17)
Heat: 2/30
Heat Sinks: 13[19]
Mechwarrior Name: Iskander Vassiliev
Mechwarrior Player: SageSepth
Armament:
Small Laser – HD (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK SRM-6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 13, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Autocannon/20 – RT (Heat: 7, Ammo: 9, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)

Y8 FLSH-8K Flashman
Weight: 75 tons (Heavy)
LT A(S): 22/22 (16/16)
LT R A(S): 10/10
CT A(S): 25/25 (23/23)
CT R A(S): 16/16
RT A(S): 7/22 (16/16)
RT R A(S): 10/10
LA A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
RA A(S): 9/24 (12/12)
LL A(S): 20/27 (16/16)
RL A(S): 27/27 (16/16)
Heat Sinks: 15(30)
Movement: 5/8/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 1, Gunnery 1
Mechwarrior Name: Xiang Yi
Mechwarrior Player: AJ_Impy
Armament:
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Large Laser – CT (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Flamer – HD (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Anti-Missile System – RT (Heat: 1, Ammo: 12, Range: (S:1), Status: OK!)

Y9 RVN-1DC Raven
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
LT A(S): 2/12 (8/8)
LT R A(S): 3/3
CT A(S): 13/13 (11/11)
CT R A(S): 4/4
RT A(S): 12/12 (8/8)
RT R A(S): 3/3
LA A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
RA A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
LL A(S): 12/12 (8/8)
RL A(S): 5/12 (8/8)
Heat Sinks: 12[18]
Mechwarrior Name: Nkiruka Olisaemeka
Mechwarrior Player: LegioPraetoria
Armament:
iLK MRM-10 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 44, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK MRM-10 – LA (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
Searchlight – LA (Status: OK!)
Recon Camera – LA (Status: OK!)
Beagle Active Probe – LT (Range: (S:6), Status: OK!)

Y10 PO-2L Po 1
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 11/15 (10/10)
LT R A(S): 4/4
CT A(S): 16/18 (12/12)
CT R A(S): 5/5
RT A(S): 15/15 (10/10)
RT R A(S): 4/4
LA A(S): 11/11 (6/6)
RA A(S): 11/11 (6/6)
LL A(S): 12/14 (10/10)
RL A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
Mechwarrior Name: Louw Bouman
Mechwarrior Player: Rivensteel
Armament:
iLK MRM-10 – RA (Heat: 4, Ammo: 43, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK MRM-10 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
Flamer – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Flamer – LT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: Left Foot Actuator Destroyed!

Y11 PO-2L Po 2
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 8/15 (10/10)
CT A(S): 18/18 (12/12)
RT A(S): 15/15 (10/10)
LA A(S): 11/11 (6/6)
RA A(S): 11/11 (6/6)
LL A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
RL A(S): 0/14 (9/10)
Mechwarrior Name: Ethan Parkinson
Mechwarrior Player: Leperflesh
Armament:
iLK MRM-10 – RA (Heat: 4, Ammo: 45, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
iLK MRM-10 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:15 M:8 S:3), Status: OK!)
Flamer – RT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Flamer – LT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)

Y12 PHX-1 Phoenix Hawk
Weight: 45 tons (Medium)
LT A(S): 18/18 (11/11)
CT A(S): 3/23 (14/14)
RT A(S): 11/18 (11/11)
LA A(S): 10/10 (7/7)
RA A(S): 10/10 (7/7)
LL A(S): 15/15 (11/11)
RL A(S): 15/15 (11/11)
Heat Sinks: 10[15]
Movement: 6/9/6
Mechwarrior Name: Zdenko Horvat
Mechwarrior Player: Mezzanon
Armament:
Machine Gun – RA (Ammo: 98, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Machine Gun – LA (Ammo: -, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)

H1 Thresher
Weight: 60 tons (Heavy)
Movement: 5/8[10]/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Tidus
Armament:
Autocannon/10, 3x Medium Laser, 2x SRM-6

H2 Jenner IIC
Weight: 35 tons (Light)
Mechwarrior Name: Piet

H3 Incubus
Movement: 9/14/0
Mechwarrior Name: Donovan
Armament:
Large Laser, 2x Medium Laser, 4x Machine Gun

H4 Incubus 2
Movement: 9/14/0
Mechwarrior Name: Miranda
Armament:
PPC, 2x Medium Laser, 4x Machine Gun
Critical Damage:[/b] None!

H5 Warhammer IIC
Weight: 80 tons (Assault)
Mechwarrior Name: Lucas
Armament:
2x PPC, 5x Medium Laser, SRM-6

T1 Mars Assault Vehicle
Weight: 100 tons (Heavy)
Movement: 2/3
Crew: Driving 4, Gunnery 3
Motive System Damage: None!
Armament:
Large Laser, Gauss Rifle, 2x Machine Gun, Autocannon/10, 3x LRM-15, 2x SRM-6
Notes:

T2 Athena Combat Vehicle
Weight: 75 tons (Heavy)
Movement: 3/5
Armament:
2x Gauss Rifle, 2x Medium Laser, 2x Machine Gun, LRM-10
Notes:

T3 Hephaestus Scout Tank (Prime) 1

T4 Hephaestus Scout Tank (Prime) 2

T5 Hephaestus Scout Tank (A)
Movement: 8/12
Armament:
1x LRM-15, Small Laser, Active Probe
Notes: 4 ton infantry bay

T6 Hephaestus Scout Tank (B)
Armament:
2x Medium Laser, SRM-6, Active Probe
Notes: 4 ton infantry bay

V1 Donar Assault Helicopter 1
Notes:

V2 Donar Assault Helicopter 2
Weight: 21 tons (Heavy)

V3 Donar Assault Helicopter 3
Weight: 21 tons (Heavy)
Movement: 9/14
Armament:
Large Laser, 2x SRM-2
Notes:

V4 Anhur Assault Helicopter
Weight: 30 tons (Heavy)
Armament:
Gauss Rifle, ECM Suite
Notes: ECM removes iLK benefits

F1-F6 Tyre Aerospace Fighter
Weight: 55 tons
Damage Threshhold: 35

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Aug 5, 2012

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
Edited: Thanks PTN.

Krumbsthumbs fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Aug 4, 2012

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Eesh, you guys are getting chewed up out there. You guys need to keep your move mods up or the Clanners are just going to inflict an absurd amount of pain on you.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

The vehicle at 1314 is supposed to be the Athena(T2), right? There are two units marked T5 on the latest map.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Was V3 Donar destroyed? Combat phase says Y7 Charger destroyed it but its still got movement mods.

Treuan
Jun 30, 2011

Go have some COFFEE with CREAM or something! Because I'll tell you something! This is a happy place!
On the bright side, one third of their forces are already gone.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Mary Annette posted:

The vehicle at 1314 is supposed to be the Athena(T2), right? There are two units marked T5 on the latest map.

Yeah, I just noticed that. It's fixed already.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Cataphract why did you stand still. :negative:

ok Pixie (Phawk) Pilot, you can jump 6 into some heavy woods and backshoot the Thresher (2319)

Rest of the light lance should focus fire on Vtol 1.

Y3 and Y4 should go for Vtol 4

Y5 and Y6 should move up and kick the tank to death, the archer should bombard T6 with the lrms, Y5 will need to do some moving but can get a solid rear arc kick (which ups how much anti-vee you do.) The cataprhact can unload on vtol 4 or the wounded incubus, Charger should walk up so it can kick the incubus to death and either fire on it or the warhammer.

Y1 and Y2 should continue to charge the enemy tanks up there and shred them.

Y8 I trust you to run forward 7/8 and :black101: on the warhammer. I have been doing math. If you run forward 8 you will hit on 4s for any gun except the flamer on the warhammer, vs his 7s. (1+1+2) vs. (3+3+1) if you fire 4 medium lasers and 2 large lasers you won't even build heat. (36 potential damage)

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Aug 4, 2012

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Downside: AUGH my center torso!

Upside: kicked off an arm! Hell yeah!

Edit: Zdenko Horvat, chillest suicide mission dude :cool:

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Slight change to my advice. Y1 and Y2 should fire on the warhammer as it is an easier target for the moment.

Y1 advance 4 and turn to face the two heavy tanks.
Y2 advance 3 and turn to face the Athena.

Y9 can turn a bit and walk backwards to get right up close on that vtol
Y10 can walk straight back 5,
Y11 can turn and run 5 for backshots. (and a +2) or risk a walk for +1 and a slightly easier mrm shot line up.

Y7 screw kicking you have no guns in your arms, unload on V4, and punch the incubus twice. (or kick but the incubus has 0 CT armor and a shredded upper body. and you should be punching into the right side where it has no arm so the RT and CT are most likely to be hit and the ct has 0 armor, and the RT 4 so delicious internals.) 7s on your shooting (don't fire the small laser) and 7 for each punch.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Aug 4, 2012

• Locked thread