Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
A shame there can only be one MVP for each side as so much awesome stuff happened this round, but here goes:

Goon MVP: the Atlas, for his deft yet powerful fingers
Honorable Mentions: the body slamming Po

Clan MVP: the Bowman for that grand finale
Honorable Mention: Steve, for not being a prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Gooncompany MVP: AtomicKrab's Po. If that Annihilator gotten just one more turn to shoot, this mission could very well have gone the other way.
OpFor MVP: The Bowman for being the janitor from hell.

And jesus christ, that was one hell of a mission.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Clan MVP: A very close call, but I give it to the Bowman simply because that's what the Annihilator is supposed to do. The Bowman was an angry as all get out support unit that went brawling and nearly won.

General MVP: Those drat dice. If I had them I'd mail them off to the local monastery to be cleansed of the evil contained within them.

Player MVP: Atlas for getting us a salvageable Cyclops IIC.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh yeah, Mechwarrior Steve. What a nice guy. :allears: He'll probably fit in well with the uh... remains of the company.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I used to be a mechwarrior before a took a cruise missile to the loving face.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

GruntyThrst posted:

I used to be a mechwarrior before a took a cruise missile to the loving face.

The hell of the cruise missile face lift.

The Cappellans have a lot of hells, Jack.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

SynthOrange posted:

Oh yeah, Mechwarrior Steve. What a nice guy. :allears: He'll probably fit in well with the uh... remains of the company.

Honestly, Tech 1.25 mechs vs a star of clan assaults and heavies? I'm surprised we won. We also took out a 2/2 who according to ptn was the second highest ranking guy on the planet. Adding the Exterminator and the Cyclops to our arsenal + any loot we capture here might end up with us being in a stronger position at the end of the day.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Spoilers for the coming update:

Company Yan
Yan1) Ho He (p2g1 (3+))- Banshee IIC (Status: Ok!)
Yan2) Lukas Boehm (p2g1) - ARC-2R Archer (Status: Damaged!)
Yan3) Ethan Parkinson (p2g1) - PO-2L Po (Status: Damaged!)

It's kinda terrifying when you see it this way.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bulletfodder posted:

A shame there can only be one MVP for each side as so much awesome stuff happened this round, but here goes:

This is how I vote too.

I drove Po 2 in the previous mission so I'm happy it worked out, but I'm also kind of happy the Pos are wrecked. It is a disappointing mech.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Goon MVP: Po 2 for the amazing top rope body slam of
Clan MVP: That goddamn Annihilator

Honorable mentions go to the Crocket and Bowman for the cross counter double decapitation.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

This is how I vote too.

I drove Po 2 in the previous mission so I'm happy it worked out, but I'm also kind of happy the Pos are wrecked. It is a disappointing mech.

Extremely disappointing, My entire experience up to the body slam :smith: Body slam :unsmith: but overall its just not a great mech.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Leperflesh posted:

It will be the first Inner Sphere `Mech to get upgraded to Level 2 `Tech.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Chronojam posted:

:siren: Jade Falcons have Cougars; what could this mean for the Inner Sphere?
gently caress all really. It has no fancy new tech over the Puma, it's just a cheap way of throwing people's expectations in canon.

AtomikKrab posted:

A good form of headcap, the best headcap is the machine gun tac cockpit kill.
LBX AC cluster headcaps beat it. Nothing better than just hosing out the cockpit and sending the mech back into battle.

PoptartsNinja posted:

I've either got to replace them, or stop listening to KMFDM while I'm doing updates; and replacing the dice is far more reasonable. :colbert:
I kind of want to know what happens if you start listening to Das Ich instead....

Bulletfodder posted:

Voting Bandwagon for simplicity's sake.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Arquinsiel posted:

gently caress all really. It has no fancy new tech over the Puma, it's just a cheap way of throwing people's expectations in canon.

They're mounting Partial Wings as standard equipment.

Also, Ravens and Pos are not faring well at all.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

Also, Ravens and Pos are not faring well at all.

We just need some Variant Pos with a better allocation of gun. For Example, Replacing both flamers with Medium lasers instantly bumps the mechs Effectiveness.

Tech 2 with an xl and endosteel mounts max armor for a 40 ton a mrm-40 and 2 medium pulse lasers, ups how much pain the mech can put out at the minor price of being an IS xl.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 28, 2012

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
Well that was an amazing end to a brutal fight. Good work guys, PTN's dice really hated you and the company still pulled a victory. Pyrrhic or otherwise.

Also, I'm amazed no achievements were awarded for that match. That's the whole reason we're doing this thing right? For the silly things?

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

PoptartsNinja posted:

Forgot that. It's my most-favourite piece of "sillytech" since it allows me to pretend I'm driving a LAM.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Yup, pretty safe bet that we'll be combining companies in the coming campaign turn. Stop dying, Horse-Face Company! :smith:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

Yup, pretty safe bet that we'll be combining companies in the coming campaign turn. Stop dying, Horse-Face Company! :smith:

:argh: MELT YOUR DICE and then cast the slag into the ocean.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

PoptartsNinja posted:

I don't suppose we could talk the clanners into calling a month-long timeout to fix up all the sweet new mechs we just stole from them...

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
The simultaneous kill between the Crockett and Bowman was :black101:.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Spoilers for the coming update:

Company Yan
Yan1) Ho He (p2g1 (3+))- Banshee IIC (Status: Ok!)
Yan2) Lukas Boehm (p2g1) - ARC-2R Archer (Status: Damaged!)
Yan3) Ethan Parkinson (p2g1) - PO-2L Po (Status: Damaged!)

It's kinda terrifying when you see it this way.

:stare:

Two fights, and Yan Company down to 1/4 effectiveness. Wow. The Atlas is salvageable, but has lost a major portion of its close in punch with the destruction of its MRM-40 launcher. It's a shame that the Bowman is nothing more than a crater, as the Arrow IV Artillery System would have been fun to utilize.

As for MVPs:

Goon Company (?) MVP: Y9 Po 2 (Atomikkrab), for dropping the elbow on the Annihilator IIC and causing awesome things to result.
Goon Company (?) Honorable Mention: Y4 Altas (Jng2058), for ripping out the Cyclops IIC's cockpit.

Hell's Horses MVP: J5 Bowman. It caused Yan Company a lot of pain with the Arrow IV missiles.
Hell's Horses Honorable Mention: J1 Annihilator IIC. He did a crapton of damage as well, but the cool factor of this turn's simultaneous kill puts the Bowman on top for me.

PoptartsNinja posted:

:smith: I wonder what tore up Horse-Face Company? Do I even want to know? :ohdear:

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Not a surprise the Po is underwhelming. MRMs are the great evil. What it needs is a quick refit to a trio of SRM-6s. Vicious little mechs that chase down wounded enemies and put them to death.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

landcollector posted:

:smith: I wonder what tore up Horse-Face Company? Do I even want to know? :ohdear:

They're right next to a Clan stronghold (admittedly, on the other side of the ocean) and they held position (in a forest full of Elementals). The good news is, you no longer need to take Apache Junction since it no longer contains two stars of troops.

VVV This victory will prove extremely significant in the final mission(s).

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Sep 28, 2012

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

To paraphrase, I dont think we can afford any more victories. :ohdear:

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

They're right next to a Clan stronghold (admittedly, on the other side of the ocean) and they held position (in a forest full of Elementals). The good news is, you no longer need to take Apache Junction since it no longer contains two stars of troops.

Uh, how many stars of Elementals?

Edit: :stonk: 50 Elementals?! Holy poo poo...

landcollector fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Sep 28, 2012

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

landcollector posted:

Uh, how many stars of Elementals?

Dead:
Yan) Xiang Yi
Yan) Cong Tsui
Yan) Iskander Vassiliev
Ox) Hob Sibenik
Ox) Luan Araujo Carvalho
Ox) Joseph Lapresse
Ox) Gustave Allaire
Ox) Yu Ts'ai
Ox) Ilve Duran Leiva
Horse) Petrit Hul
Horse) Lucilla Iadanza
Horse) Karolin Ostermann
Horse) Faruz Neftalem
Horse) Quennel Pelletier
Horse) Antonina Balashova
Horse) Fai Chiang

Should sum things up nicely. Now let me write my fluff so this can stop being a spoiler.

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Voting Atlas for MVP, that was a class act up until the headcap.

Also I am back in action on my kickass laptop again and back at home for the foreseeable future, so I'm able to get back into the rotation if that's alright.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I was prepared for death. I was ready to suffer that big ammo explosion and go out in a blaze of glory. I was not ready for the arrow to the face.

But that's OK. I got him back for it.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
GoonMVP: Macho Man Po2
Op4MVP: Bowman
Honorary MVP: The Atlas for rescuing a pilot, and MechWarrior Steve for not being a douchebag.

POPTARTS: I would like to sign up to be a MechWarrior in the future, please.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Dead:
Yan) Xiang Yi
Yan) Cong Tsui
Yan) Iskander Vassiliev
Ox) Hob Sibenik
Ox) Luan Araujo Carvalho
Ox) Joseph Lapresse
Ox) Gustave Allaire
Ox) Yu Ts'ai
Ox) Ilve Duran Leiva
Horse) Petrit Hul
Horse) Lucilla Iadanza
Horse) Karolin Ostermann
Horse) Faruz Neftalem
Horse) Quennel Pelletier
Horse) Fai Chiang

Should sum things up nicely. Now let me write my fluff so this can stop being a spoiler.

Well, good thing we grabbed some new blood...Death Commandos, let's have a big hand for our newest member, Mechwarrior Steve!

Mechwarrior Steve is probably way too nice to be a Death Commando though. Mechwarrior Piet on the other hand... :getin:

Also seriously holy poo poo so many bodies...

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

VVV This victory will prove extremely significant in the final mission(s).

So Apache emptied itself to take on Horse-face? Maybe we move in there and do some looting and repairs anyway.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Losses were grave but we killed their leader and turned their heaviest assets into scrap. We were not going to come out of that unbloodied and have prevented Star Captain Jackass and the rest of his bullshit star from joining up with another unit in a more fortified location.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

In addition, we captured the powerplant. We can control their energy assets which should make the next few fights easier since their captured facilities won't be working unless we want them to.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
Jesus Christ, my best guess is that an entire loving battalion of Death Commandos have taken close to 50% mech losses and 33% casuality rate in the span of what, a couple of days to a week? I'm not so great with the clan military structure, especially when things besides mechs are factored in, but it looks like they might have lost something close to a trinary or maybe even an entire cluster? This has got to be some of the fiercest fighting in this entire conflict. Who does the mech loss rate favor so far?

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010
Goon MVP: Atlas. For the awesome Cyclops thing, which was amazing.
OpFor MVP: The Annihilator, for being terrifying.

DarthXaos
Oct 27, 2010
Goon MVP: Atlas for plucking out the Cyclops pilot.
Honorable mention to Macho Po

Clan MVP: Bowman all the way, those Arrow IVs were killing or crippling a goon mech it seems 2 out of every 3 turns.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
This is the loving gnarliest campaign I've ever seen. The death commandos are straight ruthless. Luckily with all these pilot deaths, some of those mechless commandos will get another shot! And we have salvage mechs, and we can combine the groups!

Holy Jesus I am stoked for the fluff update

MVP votes: two mechs really punched above their weight classes this fight, so MVP vote goes to el ow drop Po, and honorable mention to the Phoenix hawk for that DFA.

OpFor MVP: dat bowman

Edit: hey PTN can I sign up for a second round of being a mech warrior? I'll take a spot at the bottom of the list, I just had a load of fun playing!

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Sep 28, 2012

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
We don't know the size of the garrison, so it's hard to determine, but from what PTN has been hinting taking out the command star in that last mission was probably a very big deal, especially with the defenders from Apache Junction looking to have broken themselves on Horse Company. What's that? Undefended factory center that also happens to be a campaign objective? :getin:

Also, from a long-term perspective, most of the downed mechs have been salvageable and all of those have been kept by us.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
“Intermission”

A great shark descended slowly, its blue body clashing with the blood-red field behind it. The Union-class dropship Sincere Apology touched down; its great engines searing the ferrocrete a sooty gray that would fade with time and rain. The sharp pings of cooling metal echoed from buildings throughout the starport. Some minutes after the ground cooled, the ship’s passenger ramp extended to divest the ship of a young man wearing the icy blue uniform of a New Rim World Republic general.

The massed firepower of an entire regiment of League Battlemechs were unimpressed and pivoted slightly to track him as he strode across the tarmac.

“That’s quite far enough, thank you,” General Kalma called while the Rim Worlder was still some twenty meters distant. Replete in the white paramilitary uniform of his office, Captain-General Duncan Marik watched passively as Kalma strode forward to meet the man a safe distance away. The tiny microphone on his lapel and the flesh-colored receiver in Duncan’s ear would enable him to hear the entire conversation.

The Rim Worlder dropped into a respectful bow as Kalma came to a stop and, either expecting or deducing the setup, spoke respectfully. “My name is General Kemper Varas. I do not expect you to welcome me to Atreus, however I would like to pay my respects to Captain-General Duncan Marik. Please convey to him my regards, and the sincere apologies of my nation for our recent misunderstanding.

Kalma frowned. “A misunderstanding in which your forces seized several of our worlds.”

Varas nodded, his expression full of regret. “A misunderstanding I am here to rectify. The New Rim Worlds Republic has withdrawn our forces from the worlds we have seized. We regret that we were… misinformed from intelligence reports that we suspect have been doctored by the Maskirovka that seemed to suggest the League was plotting an invasion. Our invasion forces uncovered no such proof, indeed quite the opposite as your garrison troops clearly hadn’t received any orders from Atreus in months.”

Duncan frowned quietly, for all the man’s apparent sincerity, there was something about him that was difficult to trust. At Duncan’s side—and as if sensing his Commander in Chief’s very thoughts—General Halas remarked in low tones, “This Varas seems a slippery weasel of a man.” Duncan felt himself break into a faint, humorless smile.

Varas opened his arms, “It is President Amaris’ conclusion is that someone has been playing both of our nations, and I quote, ‘like suckers.’ In order to prevent further incidents, I have been sent as an embassy to re-open negotiations with the League and,” he paused dramatically, dropping to one knee. “By way of apology for our terrible mistake, I swear personal fealty to Captain-General Duncan Marik on behalf of myself and the `Mechwarriors under my command. We hear you are assembling a unit to combat the sons of Kerensky—if this is true, we humbly request that we be admitted into your Knights of the Inner Sphere so we may bring the fight to them.”

The Rim World General’s head rose so the man could meet Duncan’s icy gaze. “You also need not worry about equipping us,” Varas said calmly as though that would be Duncan’s primary reservation. At his words, the bay doors of the Rim Worlder dropship slid open with a rasping hiss. Huge and menacing, a pair of the Rim World Republic’s ‘Mojave’ line Bobcats strode from the ship, followed in close formation by another nine `Mechs. The twelfth member of the company, presumably Varas’ own `Mech, remained safely aboard.

Varas smiled, “We have brought our own.”

Jeronimo Campaign Turn 4

Objective Update:
Company Yan: Captured Mt. Gila!
Company Ma Mian: Defeated a massive counterattack from Apache Junction!
Company Niu Tou: Captured Sonora!

Campaign Map

A) Potter’s Field [Taken]
B) Apache Junction [Taken]
C) Sonora [Taken]
D) Chihuahua [Primary Objective]
E) Mt. Gila [Taken]
F) Pebble Beach
G) Topside Woods
H) Long Sound
I) Kas-Ki-Yeh
J) The Dales [Taken]
K) Bottomside Woods
L) Mosquito

Battalion Company Status:

Company Xi (Death (unless I’m mistaken))
Xi1) Ho He (p2g1 (3+))- Banshee IIC (Status: Ok!)
Xi2) Lukas Boehm (p2g1) - ARC-2R Archer (Status: Damaged!)
Xi3) Ethan Parkinson (p2g1) - PO-2L Po (Status: Damaged!)
Xi4) Jabel Jaime Meraz (p1g0) - MLN-1A Merlin (jump jets) (Status: Ok!)
Xi5) Shin Hytönen (p1g1) - MAD-3L Marauder (Status: Ok!)
Xi6) No Pilot - HBK-4G Hunchback (Status: OK!)
Xi7) Tanta Hogpen (p2g1 (3+)) - BJ-1DB Blackjack (jump jets) (Status: Ok!)
Xi8) No Pilot - DV-6M Dervish (jump jets) (Status:Ok!)
Xi9) No Pilot - VND-1R Vindicator (jump jets) (Status: OK!)
Xi10) Chiyoe Takahasi (p2g1) - MON-67 Mongoose (Status: Ok!)
Xi11) Lian Chia (p1g1) - HSR-300-D Hussar (Status: Ok!)

Salvageable `Mechs
S1) Crockett (1 repair to replace Cockpit with Flashman’s cockpit (no penalties))
S2) Atlas (1 repair to replace Cockpit with Flashman’s cockpit (no penalties), 1 repair to replace MRM-40)
S3) Banshee IIC (1 repair to replace Clan ER PPC)
S4) Cyclops IIC (1 repair to fix damaged sensors)
S5) Exterminator IIC (1 repair to fix all leg actuators)
S6) Y5 Archer (automatic LRM-20 replacement, 1 repair to replace missing arm/laser)

Dispossessed:
Yan) Reece Collier (p2g1)
Yan) Louw Bouman (p2g1(3+))
Yan) Nkiruka Olisaemeka (p2g1(3+))
Ox) Alimah Hayaam Attia (p2g1 (3+))
Horse) Emil Voronov (p1g0 (3+))

Bondsmen:
B1) Wilberforce (p2g0)
- “Coward” trait: piloting and gunnery scores reverse if he suffers 2 pilot hits; +1 penalty to hit targets at short range. Reverts to a 2/2 in a ground vehicle.
B2) Miranda (p4g3 (3+))
- “Useless” trait: Clanners prioritize other targets.
B3) Piet (p4g3)
- “Vicious” trait: -1 gunnery if no one else engages her target, -1 gunnery while alpha striking.
- “Contempt” trait: +1 penalty to piloting and gunnery if not piloting a Clan `Mech.
B4) Steve (p4g3)
- “Blindside” trait: -2 gunnery if attacking from a side arc.

Too Injured to Fight:
Yan) Terrace Williams (11+)
Yan) Urjasz Sobczak (9+)
Yan) Zdenko Horvat (7+)
Ox) Phùng Tan Tuy (11+)
Ox) Jafar Nur al Din Issa (9+)
Ox) Zoja Nowicka (11+)
Horse) Xiang Chiu (9+)
Bondsman) Tegrin (9+)

Dead:
Yan) Xiang Yi
Yan) Cong Tsui
Yan) Iskander Vassiliev
Ox) Hob Sibenik
Ox) Luan Araujo Carvalho
Ox) Joseph Lapresse
Ox) Gustave Allaire
Ox) Yu Ts'ai
Ox) Ilve Duran Leiva
Horse) Petrit Hul
Horse) Lucilla Iadanza
Horse) Karolin Ostermann
Horse) Faruz Neftalem
Horse) Quennel Pelletier
Horse) Fai Chiang

Injured and reclining in a wheeled bed, Terrance Williams waved his hand at the tactical hologram. “We have secured most of the planet,” he wheezed softly. In spite of the smoke damage that make talking painful, Williams was focused on the task at hand. “The last remaining Clan stronghold is the capital at Chihuahua. They are undoubtedly digging in—”

“They are not,” Wilberforce announced softly, drawing silent stares from all assembled. He did not meet them, but simply stared ahead like a junior officer receiving a dressing-down. “Star Captain Tjris Amirault commands a front-line binary. He may have remained in Chihuahua if the defensive turrets were still active, but I sincerely doubt it. The Star Captain believes too strongly in a mobile fight and will undoubtedly move to engage you whichever direction you choose to approach.”

Williams stared quietly. Wilberforce could not bring himself to meet the injured man’s gaze and simply stared straight ahead. “What do you suggest, bondsman?” Williams said after a time, “can this Amirault be drawn into an ambush?”

Wilberforce shook his head, “Not an ambush, no. He is too wary and has no qualms about disengaging to fight a hit-and-run campaign. You can, however, engage him in terrain that better suits your forces. The approach that will most throw Star Captain Tjris Amirault off his usual tactics is Mosquito; but the salt-water swamp is largely flat and open and has very few trees. The bog will hinder you at least as much as it does the Star Captain, I suspect. In your position, I would try to engage him from the Bottomside Woods. The trees and ridgelines will reduce his weapons ranges but he’d likely be able to use his mobility to great effect there. There is also another concern:”

Wilberforce swallowed, “Your technicians will almost certainly be able to repair at least three `Mechs to bolster your forces; yet most of your dispossessed pilots will be too injured to fight and several others could use the rest to recover from their injuries.” He turned, finally looking down to meet Williams’ eyes. “If my estimates are correct, you will almost certainly be at least one pilot short.”

Campaign Options:
- 4 Repair Points to spend (see Salvageable `Mechs)

Pilot Assignments
- Up to 7 (but probably 6) `Mechs lack pilots, but there are only 5 dispossessed `Mechwarriors. Do the Death Commandos allow one (or more) of the Clan Bondsmen to pilot a `Mech (and if so, who, and which `Mech)?

- Injured `Mechwarriors will heal by 1 stage if they are not fielded

Objectives
A) Attack Chihuahua via Mosquito where the swamps will help negate the Clan mobility advantage
B) Attack Chihuahua via Bottomside Woods where the woods and rock outcroppings will reduce the Clan range advantage

Duncan Marik
A) Welcome Kemper Varas and his New Rim World Republic `Mechwarriors to the Knights of the Inner Sphere
B) Send the New Rim World Republic’s volunteers home

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Repairs
4 repairs for the Banshee, Extermiantor, Crockett and Cyclops

Pilot Assignments
Miranda as a Bondswoman in the Hunchback. Let them ignore her long enough to get that AC-20 into play.
Wilberforce as a Bondsman in the Dervish. Jumpjets + g0 + LRMs means he stays out of his short range penalty.
Reece Collier in the Crockett
Emil Voronov in the Banshee IIC. 1/0 with the ERPPC? Bring on the headcaps!
Any Dispossessed in the Cyclops IIC
MechWarrior Steve in the Exterminator IIC. It was his Mech already, and he showed intelligence. Why take it away from him?

Objectives
Bottomside Woods. Range has been the killer here, so let's scrap that as best we can.

Marik
A. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

• Locked thread