Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarthXaos
Oct 27, 2010
Repairs (and pilots for repaired mechs):

S1) Crockett (1 repair to replace Cockpit with Flashman’s cockpit (no penalties))
- Horse) Emil Voronov (p1g0 (3+))
S3) Banshee IIC (1 repair to replace Clan ER PPC)
- Ho He keeps driving of course
S4) Cyclops IIC (1 repair to fix damaged sensors)
- Yan) Reece Collier (p2g1)
S5) Exterminator IIC (1 repair to fix all leg actuators)
- B4) Steve (p4g3)

New pilots for empty mechs:

Xi6) No Pilot - HBK-4G Hunchback (Status: OK!)
B2) Miranda (p4g3 (3+))
Xi8) No Pilot - DV-6M Dervish (jump jets) (Status:Ok!)
B1) Wilberforce (p2g0)
Xi9) No Pilot - VND-1R Vindicator (jump jets) (Status: OK!)
Ox) Alimah Hayaam Attia (p2g1 (3+))

Objective:

B) Attack Chihuahua via Bottomside Woods where the woods and rock outcroppings will reduce the Clan range advantage

Duncan Marik:

A) Welcome Kemper Varas and his New Rim World Republic `Mechwarriors to the Knights of the Inner Sphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
Repair Point Allocation:
S1) Crockett (1 repair to replace Cockpit with Flashman’s cockpit (no penalties))
S3) Banshee IIC (1 repair to replace Clan ER PPC)
S4) Cyclops IIC (1 repair to fix damaged sensors)
S5) Exterminator IIC (1 repair to fix all leg actuators)

Pilot Assignment (Some of my choices will mirror Xarbala's as well):
Miranda as bondswoman in the spare Hunchback because we'd love to see them ignore an AC/20.
Emil in the newly repaired Crockett.
Steve in the Exterminator, because why not? He seemed cooperative enough in the last engagement.
Wilberforce as the bondsman in the Cyclops.
Piet as a temperamental bondswoman in the fully armed Banshee.
Reece in the Vindicator.

Objective
B) Attack Chihuahua via Bottomside Woods where the woods and rock outcroppings will reduce the Clan range advantage.

Duncan Marik
A) Welcome Kemper Varas and his New Rim World Republic Mechwarriors to the Knights of the Inner Sphere. Like others have said, the KotIS are a trap. Let's utilize it. Besides, with the NRWR mechs under FWL supervision their likelyhood to gently caress things up will hopefully be kept in check.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You guys, put Piet into the Hussar and put the Hussar pilot into the Banshee. Piet doesn't deserve a clan mech she's just going to disobey orders and charge the enemy because she's nuts like that.

At least in the Hussar she can do what she did in the Jenner before: block some important chokepoint with her corpse, forcing the enemy to waste a turn or two in maneuvering to avoid a backshot.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

You guys, put Piet into the Hussar and put the Hussar pilot into the Banshee. Piet doesn't deserve a clan mech she's just going to disobey orders and charge the enemy because she's nuts like that.

At least in the Hussar she can do what she did in the Jenner before: block some important chokepoint with her corpse, forcing the enemy to waste a turn or two in maneuvering to avoid a backshot.

I'm assuming Piet will be player controlled. If Piet is indeed a player-allied NPC, perhaps some of those explosives we didn't use could be stuffed in the Banshee's CT and/or HD section and rigged with a remote detonator? Just in case?

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Why would we put Piet in any mech when we have plenty of Bondsmen who aren't idiots?

LeschNyhan
Sep 2, 2006

Repairs
S2 Atlas cockpit, MRM-40
S4 Cyclops IIC
S5 Exterminator IIC

Too bad we can't get both the Atlas and the Crockett together in some way, even without the MRM-40. Cyclops IIC because UAC/20, Exterminator because we need as many jumpers as we can get.

Pilot Assignments:
Hunchback: Miranda: let them ignore her; she's proven herself. Piet is still too agitated, I think.
Dervish: Louw Bowman: Potential to hang out with the archer and launch indirect fire, injury is not too much of an issue, and the 1 gunnery will mitigate LRM penalties, if any.
Vindicator: Nkiruka Olisaemeka: If we're going to jump and snipe, we need a good gunnery.
Atlas: Emil Voronov: the best of the dispossessed DCs, he'll do well by this thing.
Cyclops IIC: Reece Collier: still unhurt, give him the best piece of kit we got.
Exterminator IIC: Alimah Hayaam Attia: a +3 injury is less significant when you can go this fast.

Wilberforce is an asset, Piet needs to settle a bit more to show she can be relied upon, and Steve is an unknown.

Objectives
B) Bottomside woods. Mosquito is more disadvantageous to slower IS mechs than it is to clanners. We have a solid jump-jet capable lance, but it's better leveraged in the woods.

Duncan Marik
A) purpose-built the Knights to catch these sorts.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Repairs:
Atlas Cockpit
Atlas MRM-40
Cyclops
Exterminator

Pilot Allocation:
Miranda as bondswoman in the spare Hunchback because we'd love to see them ignore an AC/20
Emil in the newly repaired Atlas (Moving on up from Hunchbacks)
Steve as the cool cat in the Exterminator he piloted last mission, since that trait of his makes him a deadeye shot while flanking
Wilberforce as the bondsman in the Cyclops
Piet as a temperamental bondswoman in the half-gunned Banshee
Reece in the Vindicator

Joining the bandwagon and adding:

Objectives:
B) Attack Chihuahua via Bottomside Woods

Political Vote:
A) Bring the NRWR on board with the Knights and then get them all killed

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Repair:
S2) Atlas cockpit
S3) Banshee ER PPC
S4) Cyclops sensors
S5) Exterminator legs

Pilots:
Put Emil Voronov in the Atlas
Bondswoman Miranda
in the Hunchback
Steve
back in his ride, the Exterminator
Wilberforce
in a sniper, whatever Mech that is
Other Death Commando pilots as you see fit to fill out other mechs

Attack:
from B) Bottomside Woods for the range advantage

Duncan Marik:
B) Send the Rim Worlders packing

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Voyager I posted:

Why would we put Piet in any mech when we have plenty of Bondsmen who aren't idiots?

Because shenanigans! :pseudo:

Picard Day
Dec 18, 2004

Repairs:
S4 Cyclops Sensors
S5 Exterminator Leg
S1 Crockett
S3 Banshee ERPCC

Pilots -
Put Miranda in the Hunchback. This is just good thinking. Also voting against putting Piet into a 'Mech - that is just a bad risk to take at this point.

Attack -

B) Bottomside Woods This is also why I went with the Crockett - the Atlas is scary but the Crockett can jump.

Political Decision -

For entirely gamey reasons I'm going to say A. Why? Because something tells me if they do join the Knights of the Inner Sphere, we will probably run into a chance to play this company and those sweet NRWR 'mechs can be in the only proper hands - goon hands.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Campaign Turn 5 is almost ready. The only question was whether we'd field the Atlas or the Crockett again, and that has a clear victor now.

Well, that's not entirely true. Voting's still open while I assemble a reasonable opforce. The BV has changed more dramatically than I thought (curse you, Cyclops! :argh: )

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Sep 29, 2012

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

PoptartsNinja posted:

Campaign Turn 5 is almost ready. The only question was whether we'd field the Atlas or the Crockett again, and that has a clear victor now.

Well, that's not entirely true. Voting's still open while I assemble a reasonable opforce. The BV has changed more dramatically than I thought (curse you, Cyclops! :argh: )

Guys, that Crockett is worth at LEAST half an Atlas. :colbert:

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
Don't get me wrong. The Atlas is a fine mech that has served Goon Company well, but here mobility (i.e. Jump Jets) will likely be the deal maker. Choose the Crockett, choose the DFA potential (that quite possibly won us this last engagement, thanks once again to Atomikkrab).

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
If we're talking Atlas sans MRM-40, I'd definitely field the Crockett.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

If we're fighting in heavy woods the ability to enter/exit LoS for free will be a huge help.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009

quote:

Repairs:
Atlas Cockpit
Atlas MRM-40
Cyclops
Exterminator

Krab makes a good case, I think, even if this cuts the Banshee's firepower in half. Can we use it as a zombie decoy? I'd hope so.

Pilot Allocation:
Miranda as bondswoman in the spare Hunchback because we'd love to see them ignore an AC/20
Steve as the cool cat in the Exterminator he piloted last mission, since that trait of his makes him a deadeye shot while flanking
Reece in the Vindicator

Any volunteers to hop into the Dervish are free to do so, but the reason I'm voting for so many Clanner pilots is because I'd rather give the real Death Commandos a chance to recover while we put our new battle thralls bondsmen to work. Emil, though, is one of our remaining aces and he should be able to put that Atlas to work the same way Terrance did. And besides, let's hear more Clanner-to-Spheroid chatter, Pony-to-Death Incarnate.

Reiterating the political vote:
Duncan Marik ought to say yes.

Last minute voting here.

Incidentally I disagree that Wilberforce is a super-useful asset to be carefully preserved for, I don't know, transport back to Sian. Wilberforce, while a totally cool dude and my favorite bondsman, is effectively a lance commander or at best company commander of a garrison unit. While he has great information about the Hells Horses on this particular planet, his utility is going to drop like 900% the minute we mulch this last binary. I wager that somewhere among the techs and space pilots we've captured we'd find someone who can offer up at least as much cultural insights or whatever as my man Wilberforce.

Also he wants to be a mechwarrior again so very badly :smith:

The great thing about taking the NRWR guys is the FWL can study their Bobcats and send them off to die on the Steiner-Clan Front like Duncan's proposed Knights are supposed to and not worry about getting backstabbed.

Servicio en Espanol fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Sep 29, 2012

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

So, uh, PTN... I just noticed after reading the sentence again that I put the wrong word in italics as I was pointing out typos previously. If you're still going to correct those bits in the last *~storytime~*,

quote:

We invasions uncovered no such proof, indeed quite the opposite as the garrison forces we encountered clearly hadn’t received any orders from Atreus in months.

Oops! It's not 'invasions' that doesn't fit, but 'We' - Which should be 'Our'. I have no idea why I didn't realize that earlier. Probably I was just really tired. In case you just shook your head after my last post, I hope this makes more sense now.

Nothing's changed about the the second sentence with a typo, though, at the very end of your update:

quote:

...but the salt-water swamps are largely flat and open and has very few trees and the bog will hinder you at least as much as it does the Star Captain.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Fixed.

Also, this map is supposed to be quite long east/west. I can't decide whether to just roll with it, or whether to rotate the mapsheets so that east is north and west is south. Decisions, decisions.

Size Test!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Sep 29, 2012

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

Fixed.

Also, this map is supposed to be quite long east/west. I can't decide whether to just roll with it, or whether to rotate the mapsheets so that east is north and west is south. Decisions, decisions.

Size Test!

Personally, I find north/south to be easier on all parties because you don't have to zig zag around so much to get from one longside to the other.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Servicio en Espanol posted:

Incidentally I disagree that Wilberforce is a super-useful asset to be carefully preserved for, I don't know, transport back to Sian. Wilberforce, while a totally cool dude and my favorite bondsman, is effectively a lance commander or at best company commander of a garrison unit. While he has great information about the Hells Horses on this particular planet, his utility is going to drop like 900% the minute we mulch this last binary. I wager that somewhere among the techs and space pilots we've captured we'd find someone who can offer up at least as much cultural insights or whatever as my man Wilberforce.

Also he wants to be a mechwarrior again so very badly :smith:

At this point I'm just shooting the poo poo, I just want to make it clear I'm very sanguine about whatever pilots the goons end up fielding.

Anyway, I'd say that because of the caste system the techs couldn't tell you much at all, they're generally potrayed as not giving a gently caress about anything the warrior caste does and stick to their own poo poo. The pilots might provide insight, but seeing how mechwarriors make all the actual decisions (except for the later on canon Diamond Shark and the Snow Ravens maybe?) I think a mechwarrior would have generally better insight over a pilot. And yeah he's a Hell Horse pilot and obviously he knows a lot more about the forces deployed on this planet then he does generally, but in a society based around constant warfare between the clans there's no way he would be clueless about the other clans tactics and temperments. As our highest rank captive it just follows that he's likeliest to have the most detailed information.

And it sucks for him the Death Commandos are hard edged, results orietned realists and not the bro-tacular make a wish foundation. Who gives a poo poo if he wants to pilot a mech, if they'd take women and children hostage over a labor dispute I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to tell a captive with feelings of inadequacy to suck it up. :colbert:

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Well since it was my 'mech last, I kinda have to clean up after myself...

Atlas Cockpit & MRM
Cyclops
Crockett
Banshee PPC

Don't have the energy to plow through the pilot info or campaign next step just now, but I do say that Duncan accepts them into the Knights

Edit: Right, right, fair point.

jng2058 fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Sep 29, 2012

James Peach
Dec 30, 2008

jng2058 posted:

Well since it was my 'mech last, I kinda have to clean up after myself...

Atlas Cockpit & MRM
Cyclops
Crockett

Both the Atlas and Crockett are gunning for the Flashman's cockpit, so you can't repair both of them. You need to choose between the two.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Shoeless posted:

How can Wilberforce go in the Crockett if you didn't vote to repair said Crockett?

Just because I vote for something doesn't mean that I believe it to be the most likely outcome.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I believe the only two clanners deserving a spot in a mech is Miranda (because they won't fire on her and we should give her the hunchback) and Wilberforce because he's almost as good as one of our aces.

Aesirstorm
Sep 16, 2002

NOT GAY
Dinosaur Gum
Atlas Cockpit
Atlas MRM-40
Cyclops
Exterminator

Pilot Allocation:
Reece in the Vindicator

Duncan Marik ought to say yes.

We should attack through the forest

I'm going to go ahead and agree with all this, it's suicide to slowly slog through marsh while exposed to clan weapons.

Opfor MVP That Bownman, it was a stylish opponent

Goonlance MVP Elbow dropping PO

Archie Goodwin
Jan 2, 2012
Using intelligence guided by experience since 1934.
Repairs -
S4 Cyclops Sensors
S5 Exterminator Leg
S1 Crockett
S3 Banshee ERPCC

Pilots - I favor using Wilberforce in the Cyclops, and as many Death Commandos as practicable. They can't seek redemption in battle from the sidelines.

Attack - B) Bottomside Woods

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
This might sound minor, but remember that the Atlas is only a 3/5 now that Williams isn't piloting it. If we're in a heavily forested area. that mobility could be a problem.

S4 Cyclops Sensors
S5 Exterminator Leg
S1 Crockett
S3 Banshee ERPCC

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

PoptartsNinja posted:

Fixed.

Size Test!

This works pretty smoothly for me, thanks to the timg features. Clicking not-on-blue gives me a shrunk down but just readable view of the battle, and I can fully maximize it to see areas better.

I'd have no issues reading it, at least.

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.

Krumbsthumbs posted:

This might sound minor, but remember that the Atlas is only a 3/5 now that Williams isn't piloting it.

Wow, I learned the rules of battletech wrong. Do elite pilots increase a mech's walking/running speed? I thought it moved the same regardless.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011

enigma74 posted:

Wow, I learned the rules of battletech wrong. Do elite pilots increase a mech's walking/running speed? I thought it moved the same regardless.

No, the Atlas being able to run 6 was a special trait of Williams'.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

enigma74 posted:

It does, though I think what he's referring to is that at some point we were previously offsetting movement penalties from damaged actuators with the fact that the pilot was so badass he could automatically pass the skill checks.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, though.

[EDIT]Really? I don't even remember that poo poo. :psyduck: Crazy drawn out missions making me forget things! :argh:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Zaodai posted:

It does, though I think what he's referring to is that at some point we were previously offsetting movement penalties from damaged actuators with the fact that the pilot was so badass he could automatically pass the skill checks.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, though.

Piet gave the atlas a gyro tac before getting her jenner double legged. Williams ignored it (a 4 is above average for a pilot so getting the gyro damaged only made him as bad as a clanner)

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Jeronimo Campaign Turn 5

Objective Update:
Company Xi: Approach Chihuahua via Bottomside Woods!

Campaign Map

A) Potter’s Field [Taken]
B) Apache Junction [Taken]
C) Sonora [Taken]
D) Chihuahua [Primary Objective]
E) Mt. Gila [Taken]
F) Pebble Beach
G) Topside Woods
H) Long Sound
I) Kas-Ki-Yeh
J) The Dales [Taken]
K) Bottomside Woods
L) Mosquito

Vote Results
Critical Repairs Made:
Atlas Cockpit repaired!
Atlas MRM-40 Repaired!
Cyclops IIC Sensors repaired!
Exterminator IIC Leg Actuators repaired!

“Piet, a word?”

“No.”

Wilberforce pressed his fingers to his eyes, his index and middle finger rubbing his forehead as though warding off a headache. With all the deliberation he could muster, he let his posture slip back to an aggressive neutrality. His arms hung comfortably, fists balled preparing to strike. In response, Piet rolled forward onto the balls of her feet as though prepared to intercept or dodge a blow.

Their eyes locked for an instant of eternity.

“A word,” Wilberforce insisted again. Piet nodded almost imperceptibly.

“Terrance Williams has decided to press us into service as `Mechwarriors to allow some of his wounded pilots a chance to rest.”

She grunted, her teeth working for an instant against the inside of her lip. Wilberforce stared, his thin, strong features almost equine in their unreadability.

“Will you,” he began slowly, his eyes never leaving Piet’s, “follow orders? Or will you be remaining here with the infirm?”

Peit glowered, but made no immediate reply. In the instant her resolve wavered and her eyes shifted to take in the wall behind him Wilberforce struck.

“We can never return to the Hell’s Horses. They would not have us back and we both know it. Miranda has acceded, as has Steve. It is up to us to choice how to repay a Clan that neither wants us nor cares whether we live or die. It is up to you to decide whether you even care to make the attempt. Now: will you follow orders and fight like the Warrior you used to be,” he frowned, “or will you give up and die like an ancient laborer?”

She sucked a breath through clenched teeth, hands clenching and unclenching as though she’d love to strangle him. Wilberforce met her gaze with an outward calm his pounding heart told him was a lie. A part of him wanted to run, to hide, to be anywhere else; but once again he’d been given the responsibility for the lives of others. To run now would be to fail himself, which he could handle; but would also fail Miranda, Piet, and the other bondsmen utterly.

That was what truly terrified him.

Piet nodded, finally. “Very well, Bond Commander, I will obey orders” she growled. Her angry features promised swift violence. “When this is done, if we both live? You and I will have it out—one way or another.”

Battalion Status:

Company Xi (Death (unless I’m mistaken))
Xi1) Piet (p4g3)- Banshee IIC (Status: Ok!)
Xi2) Lukas Boehm (p2g1) - ARC-2R Archer (Status: Damaged!)
Xi3) Ethan Parkinson (p2g1) - PO-2L Po (Status: Field Refit!)
Xi4) Jabel Jaime Meraz (p1g0) - MLN-1A Merlin (jump jets) (Status: Ok!)
Xi5) Shin Hytönen (p1g1) - MAD-3L Marauder (Status: Ok!)
Xi6) Miranda (p4g3) - HBK-4G Hunchback (Status: OK!)
Xi7) Tanta Hogpen (p2g1 (3+)) - BJ-1DB Blackjack (jump jets) (Status: Ok!)
Xi8) Reece Collier(p2g1) - DV-6M Dervish (jump jets) (Status:Ok!)
Xi9) Alimah Hayaam Attia (p2g1 (3+))- VND-1R Vindicator (jump jets) (Status: OK!)
Xi10) Chiyoe Takahasi (p2g1) - MON-67 Mongoose (Status: Ok!)
Xi11) Lian Chia (p1g1) - HSR-300-D Hussar (Status: Ok!)
Xi12) Wilberforce (p2g0) - Cyclops IIC (Status: Ok!) - Hidden Trait Discovered!
Xi13) Steve (p4[2]g3) - Exterminator IIC (Status: Ok!) - Hidden Trait Discovered!
Xi14) Emil Voronov – Atlas (Status: Damaged!)

Resting:
R1) Louw Bouman (p2g1(3+))
R2) Nkiruka Olisaemeka (p2g1(3+))
R3) Ho He (p2g1 (3+)

Too Injured to Fight:
I1) Terrace Williams (11+)
I2) Urjasz Sobczak (9+)
I3) Zdenko Horvat (7+)
I4) Phùng Tan Tuy (11+)
I5) Jafar Nur al Din Issa (9+)
I6) Zoja Nowicka (11+)
I7) Xiang Chiu (9+)
Bondsman) Tegrin (9+)

Dead:
Yan) Xiang Yi
Yan) Cong Tsui
Yan) Iskander Vassiliev
Ox) Hob Sibenik
Ox) Luan Araujo Carvalho
Ox) Joseph Lapresse
Ox) Gustave Allaire
Ox) Yu Ts'ai
Ox) Ilve Duran Leiva
Horse) Petrit Hul
Horse) Lucilla Iadanza
Horse) Karolin Ostermann
Horse) Faruz Neftalem
Horse) Quennel Pelletier
Horse) Antonina Balashova
Horse) Fai Chiang

New Traits
Wilberforce
Command and Control Freak: Piet, Miranda, and Steve receive -1 gunnery as long as Wilberforce is active and piloting a dedicated command vehicle.

Steve
Home Again: Steve’s piloting score is halved as long as he’s piloting his Exterminator IIC

Xi Company Mission 3: Sally Forth

Mission Objectives:
Defeat Clan Forces (0/10) or Bypass Clan Forces (0/14)

Mission Notes:
- Players enter from the top map edge and score a victory either by defeating all Clan `Mechs or by moving all active `Mechs off the bottom map edge.

Player `Mech Status:
X1 Banshee IIC (SageNytell) & X2 ARC-2R Archer (Farseli)

X3 PO-2L Po Refit (FractionJackson) & X4 MLN-1A Merlin (masam)

X5 MAD-3L Marauder (Zikan) & X6 HBK-4G Hunchback (LLSix)

X7 BJ-1DB Blackjack (b0lt) & X8) DV-6M Dervish (MandozerTheGreat)

X9 VND-1R Vindicator (Rorac) & X10 MON-67 Mongoose (FractionJackson)

X11 HSR-300-D Hussar (b0lt) & X12 Cyclops IIC (Cosmitz)

X13 Exterminator IIC (Andrevian) & X14 (Status: Zeroisanumber)

b0lt and FractionJackson are commanding two `Mechs.

Alternates:
Shoeless, T.G. Xarbala, Reatheran, SUPER NEAT TOY, sarmhan, Vlad Antlerkov

Pilots and Alternates, stand by

OpForce
No surprises this time, it’s either brawl or GTFO.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 30, 2012

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
A Rifleman IIC?! Good thing the swamp wasn't selected. Oh, and don't forget that Swordbreaker Primes can alpha without any worries.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Thats a lot of CERLL a LOT. I'm glad we are in the woods. THAT SEAGULL HAS iJJ!

Alert. Kill it with incandescent fire.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

Xi14) Emil Voronov – Atlas (Status: Damaged!)

Resting:
R3) Emil Voronov (p1g0 (3+))

Uh...

Also, that is some serious opposition. Good luck GoonCompany!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

AtomikKrab posted:

THAT SEAGULL HAS iJJ!

No it doesn't.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

No it doesn't.

PARTIAL WING, STILL JUMPS 7! :ohdear: Jumps 7 is a +4 move mod and a huge dickmech.

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
PTN, jury rigging that IS tech PPC to the Banshee IIC puts it overweight by a ton, but considering the opposition I am okay with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

landcollector posted:

PTN, jury rigging that IS tech PPC to the Banshee IIC puts it overweight by a ton, but considering the opposition I am okay with this.

MechWarrior Piet's swollen head will provide ample buoyancy to counterbalance that.

e: Permit me to urge inexperienced players with jumpjets to hop from wood to wood like a multi-ton spacesteel Peter loving Cottontail.

• Locked thread