Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008
Voting A Let the dragon be consumed from both ends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008
I for see a page of pony based puns in our future friends.

Also voting for the 17th recon!

Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008

PoptartsNinja posted:

Yeah, I got 'em.

Oh, and because someone asked early, the GDL mission would've been:
(player-controlled Cyclops) must survive 10 turns (partial) or 15 turns (total victory) with the help of a Shadow Hawk, a Warhammer, and something else (I hadn't decided) against a star of heavy/assault weight Clan Omnis (if Widowmaker) or two stars of clan mediums (if Steel Viper), with a random choice of Steel Viper or Widowmaker opponents.

Widowmaker also would've let me show off the Wolf Spider. :3:

That would have been intense. But thanks to democracy we've got crazy mexicanos! instead.

Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awskKWzjlhkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awskKWzjlhk

This is what is happening right as we speak... except with mechs and not clint eastwood.

Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

"Joe [Red_Mage], you're better at bullshit. Challenge their leader to a duel, see if he's dumb enough to answer. I wanna know who to alpha strike."

Music for the round: Nightmare

I'm very sorry but this is the music that is playing for the round.

Badass

Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008
Thats one small step for a goon, one giant leap for a robotic killing machine straight into space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pure Kamikaze
Aug 4, 2008
GIVE NO FUCKS!!! FUCKS FOR THE FUCKS THRONE! :black101:

• Locked thread