Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ampersand-e
Feb 25, 2007

Cinders and ashes bitch!
Yes Im fucking cross!
Everyone go do something really nice for your friends right now! Being recently divorced my ex got what friends I thought I had and while we were married we moved away from every one I know and somehow after being married for five years I am retarded around people now. Value your friends because work friends are only friends at work.

I'm trying to assemble my Ridgid R4512 and you have to be a body builder to assemble it yourself. Man, I suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ampersand-e
Feb 25, 2007

Cinders and ashes bitch!
Yes Im fucking cross!

Dust separator lid for a 5 gallon paint bucket.
http://www.amazon.com/Big-Horn-11142-Cyclone-Separator/dp/B003NE59BK/ref=sr_1_71?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1296720086&sr=1-71

I haven't used it enough to tell if it really makes that much of an improvement on vacuum filter life or anything like that, but it does catch any hardware or bits you might accidentally suck up which is nice.