Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

They seem to do fine on some stuff (pallet jacks, chain falls, scaffolding etc.) but I don’t trust anything of theirs with an electric motor to last more than a week or to do its job very well while it lasts.

I don’t think I’ve ever been more afraid than thinking about the idea of using harbor freight scaffolding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Koryk posted:

I bought a 20" Ryobi chainsaw to clear out a lot of bushes. After using it for a few days the chain seems pretty dull and I see burn marks on the wood when it cuts. Is the OEM chain worth resharpening or would it be better to buy an aftermarket?

Sharpening a chain only takes 15 minutes. I’d just sharpen it.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Sharp chains are awesome and dull chains suck.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I have a set of those that are probably no joke 15 years old and yeah, still awesome