Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I need help with deciding on a system.

I've decided I want to upgrade from my Pioneer/xbox 360 system that I got for $65 on Woot (http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-HTS-GS1-5-1-Channel-Surround-System/dp/B000H683YC), and taking the recommendations from this thread I decided on the following:
Front Speakers: Pioneer SP-BS21
Rear Speaker: Pioneer SP-BS41 (purchased from Woot the other day)
Center Channel: Pioneer SP-C21
Sub: Pioneer SW-8
Receiver: Pioneer VSK-920.

The problem I am having is with my front speakers.
Using the BS41's as a rough size match, they are just way too big for the cabinet I have my TV in. I can place one front channel speaker on the left side between the unit and the wall (see below) but I cannot find a place for the right speaker. She hated the way the speaker to the right on our old stereo looked when it was on the floor, so it's pretty much a given that I can't put the new one on the floor either.

I don't want to move those little shelf things because my wife sticks stuff on them, which would be the only possible thing that I can think of to fit the BS21's. To the right of the cabinet is an opening into our dining room.

So what I am wondering, and I did read the post about the front speakers being the most important speakers for the whole setup, is if there is something along the lines of the little 4"x4" speakers that I have there now (not pictured) that would be suitable for the halfway serious surround system that I am trying to build, but that don't cost an arm and a leg. I'd prefer to be in roughly the same price point as the other speakers.

Thanks.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Oct 28, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
What are your guys thoughts on 3.1 systems? I'm in the process of building a house and I wanted to put a little more sound in my living room (note: I will have a dedicated home theater room). I want to do a surround in this room but I'm not sure if I want to put speakers in the ceiling for the full 5.1. At this point it would pretty easy to do so I supposed I should just run the speaker wire to be safe.

For general tv watching I'd imagine I would be plenty happy with a 3.1 system. Ideally I would like to get away with 3.0 and maybe get a better speaker that could handle lows. What would you guys recommend?

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

89 posted:

Hey guys, I've got a Onkyo 7100 system from a few years back.

What's the best upgrade I could do for my system as far as 2 new front speakers and a new center channel speaker for under $300? This is the system I have:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882120123

It still sounds great (even though the HDMI takes 10-15 minutes to work), but I know I can probably do better than what I have speaker wise.

I listen to a -lot- of music, watch some movies, and occasionally do a bunch of gaming. Music is where I'll get the biggest audiophobe boner from.

I read up on the specs for those speakers. It says they go down to 60hz. To be honest, a speaker upgrade at your budget of $100 per speaker probably isn't going to make much of a difference. The speakers already go lower than 80hz, which is subwoofer territory. They already have dual 8cm drivers.

You should set your crossover in the amp to send signals below 80hz to the sub. Other than that, going with a slightly larger speaker probably wont make much of a difference unless you're not using the sub.

I would concentrate on room treatments, positioning of the speakers, and "tuning" the speakers and sub so they work together well.

You should be able to do most of this for cheap or free.

If you still find something lacking, come back and explain exactly what you don't like, or would like to see more of, and we can help address that.

What area are you located ? I can check some craigslist ads in that area to see if there are any used bargains on speakers. The receiver you have seems to hhave enough power to drive a decently sized speaker.

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me

wandler20 posted:

What are your guys thoughts on 3.1 systems? I'm in the process of building a house and I wanted to put a little more sound in my living room (note: I will have a dedicated home theater room). I want to do a surround in this room but I'm not sure if I want to put speakers in the ceiling for the full 5.1. At this point it would pretty easy to do so I supposed I should just run the speaker wire to be safe.

For general tv watching I'd imagine I would be plenty happy with a 3.1 system. Ideally I would like to get away with 3.0 and maybe get a better speaker that could handle lows. What would you guys recommend?

That depends on how much you are willing to spend. What is your total price range, and are you also looking for a receiver?

Just as a heads up, if you want bass but do not care too much about low frequency bass, then a floor-stander would work the best.

HelfMyselp
Nov 2, 2004

Dude, check it. It's a trash can. And a rollerblade.

Now shovel some cheese curls into my trash hole...
My Insignia 2.0 200W system bit the dust, so I'm looking at a decent replacement under $500. While I only run a pair of Polk Audio M10s (8 ohms / 20W-100W/ch) right now, I may consider better stuff further down the road, including a sub, for either a 3.1 or 5.1 system. For now, though, it will be 2.0.

I have 3 HDMI devices (cable box, Xbox 360, PC) and 1 component device (Wii). Ideally, I'd love to connect all of these to a receiver and output it all via one HDMI connection; however, I am aware that the Wii may pose an issue since it's an analog signal. If I can't find a receiver in my price range that does A/D conversion, that's fine. Keeping the Wii connected through the TV is not a serious issue.

I've done some research so far, looking at such equipment as the Pioneer VSX-821, the Denon AVR-1712, the Onkyo TX-NR509 and the Marantz NR1501. I'd prefer to buy new, not used, and these seem to fit my requirements: under $500, 5.1, 3+ HDMI.

Before I go too crazy looking for stuff, am I barking up the wrong tree with those choices so far?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

At this point it would pretty easy to do so I supposed I should just run the speaker wire to be safe.

Wiring is easy and cheap when you're building a house. If I were ever to build a home theater room I'd wire it up for 7.2 even if I didn't intend to go beyond 5.1. The cost and trouble of doing it now is minimal compared to doing it later when everything is in place.

For TV 2.0 is fine, anything above it is just bonus.

HelfMyselp posted:

Before I go too crazy looking for stuff, am I barking up the wrong tree with those choices so far?

They're all fine. Pick the one you want.

_aaron
Jul 24, 2007
The underscore is silent.
Anyone have any experience with Klipsch Icon WF-35s? They're on sale at newegg right now for $300 a piece, which is the cheapest I've ever seen them. Unfortunately, the closest Klipsch dealer that carries this line is almost 70 miles away from me, so I haven't had a chance to listen to them. I have heard the Icon VF-36s, which I liked. How do the WFs sound in comparison to those? I've also heard Polk TSI400s, which I liked maybe slightly less than the VF-36s.

I'm going to be using them mainly for movies, with video games and music getting occasional use as well. They would be for a 3.0 setup (with the matching center), until I could add a sub sometime next year.

_aaron fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 31, 2011

SmutAnEggs
Jan 1, 2006
I was able to find a closeout deal on Paradigm's Monitor 7 v6 fronts, Atom v6 rears, and a CC-190 center.

1.) Where is the best place to purcahse your speaker stands from? I'm looking between a 24-30in stand for the Atoms. The Paradigm official stands run about $150, wondering if their is a better option out there? The Atoms dimensions are (HxWxD) (10.9x6.49x10.15)

2.) I was looking at the HSU VTF2, Outlaw LFM-1 EX for my sub are their any other subs that I should look into?

3.) A Denon-1912 receiver should be able to handle/power all of this no problem?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

SmutAnEggs posted:

I was able to find a closeout deal on Paradigm's Monitor 7 v6 fronts, Atom v6 rears, and a CC-190 center.

1.) Where is the best place to purcahse your speaker stands from? I'm looking between a 24-30in stand for the Atoms. The Paradigm official stands run about $150, wondering if their is a better option out there? The Atoms dimensions are (HxWxD) (10.9x6.49x10.15)

Monoprice? They're in the "speaker accessories" section.

Also Newegg/Amazon.

Or build your own. As long as they're not falling over or vibrating heavily enough to affect sound, it's pretty hard to gently caress up speaker stands. Just take 2 flat wood/MDF boards and separate them with a beam or some pipe or what-have-you. If you want sound-dampening, get some sand in the base/pipe.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SmutAnEggs posted:

2.) I was looking at the HSU VTF2, Outlaw LFM-1 EX for my sub are their any other subs that I should look into?

I don't really know much about specific sub models or your needs, however these companies all get good recommendations over at AVS for their subs:

SVS, Elemental Designs, Outlaw Audio, Hsu Research, Epik, Rythmic, Emotiva

I'm pretty sure they're all internet/phone order companies. They don't have normal brick and mortar distribution.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
Help me, oh goon hive mind!

I'm looking at 5.1 for a new computer setup, but I'm poor. I have two MV-40 studio monitors that I love and would be happy to use, but that's it. Do I have any hope of getting set up for less than $100, or should I just buy a logitech/creative/whomever 5.1 boxset?

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

Hooray! I got my receiver back from Best Buy.

Pioneer VSX-821-K
Polk Studio 40s as front
Polk CS2 Center

Next up, Subwoofer. Not sure which one to get.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

AFewBricksShy posted:

I need help with deciding on a system.

I've decided I want to upgrade from my Pioneer/xbox 360 system that I got for $65 on Woot (http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-HTS-GS1-5-1-Channel-Surround-System/dp/B000H683YC), and taking the recommendations from this thread I decided on the following:
Front Speakers: Pioneer SP-BS21
Rear Speaker: Pioneer SP-BS41 (purchased from Woot the other day)
Center Channel: Pioneer SP-C21
Sub: Pioneer SW-8
Receiver: Pioneer VSK-920.

The problem I am having is with my front speakers.
Using the BS41's as a rough size match, they are just way too big for the cabinet I have my TV in. I can place one front channel speaker on the left side between the unit and the wall (see below) but I cannot find a place for the right speaker. She hated the way the speaker to the right on our old stereo looked when it was on the floor, so it's pretty much a given that I can't put the new one on the floor either.

I don't want to move those little shelf things because my wife sticks stuff on them, which would be the only possible thing that I can think of to fit the BS21's. To the right of the cabinet is an opening into our dining room.

So what I am wondering, and I did read the post about the front speakers being the most important speakers for the whole setup, is if there is something along the lines of the little 4"x4" speakers that I have there now (not pictured) that would be suitable for the halfway serious surround system that I am trying to build, but that don't cost an arm and a leg. I'd prefer to be in roughly the same price point as the other speakers.

Thanks.

Frankly i think the pioneer speakers are overhyped, theyre way too low sensitivity imo. I would get two of these and just lay them horizontally beneath the TV. a good 4x4" speaker is an oxymoron. Physics say so.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B000LQ2ABK

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

coolskillrex remix posted:

Frankly i think the pioneer speakers are overhyped, theyre way too low sensitivity imo. I would get two of these and just lay them horizontally beneath the TV. a good 4x4" speaker is an oxymoron. Physics say so.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B000LQ2ABK

Thanks for the info, but unfortnunately I read this too late. Woot had another sale on the BS21's, so now I have the front and rear speakers already. I am doing exactly what you said though, I'm putting the right channel on it's side next to the center channel.

I figured as much with the 4" speakers, but it's good to have someone else confirm it.

Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So I've been thinking about building a home audio system for my TV, but also for a HTPC that I can stream my iTunes music to. I haven't even really started at all with it yet, however I just noticed this deal on Amazon's deal of the day.

Pioneer VSX-1020-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver for $299.99, down from $549.99.

6 HDMI inputs, 1 out, and here's Pioneer's page for more technical details. Downsides I've seen on reviews is that it has only a one year warranty, and no audio passthrough. I've honestly not researched a ton of stuff on receivers lately, so I'm just wondering if it's a good start for the price.

RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.
I have the 1020-k and I love it.

What do you mean by no audio passthrough? There's a toggle for the HDMI out where you can either set it to run into the speakers connected to the unit, or straight through to the television.

It also supports the ARC from the television.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I actually see that Amazon is now listing the Pioneer VSX-1021-K for $300 today. However, yesterday I ordered an Amazon Warehouse "Used - Like New" one. For like $376. Obviously it was cheaper than the price Amazon listed yesterday for a brand new one. I'm trying to cancel the order, and then order a new one for ~$75 cheaper, but that's annoying.

Well, at least it's good. And the Pioneer VSX-1021-K has Airplay, which is a feature I'll love.

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

I just refinanced my house and pulled out a bit of cash so decided it was time to upgrade my mostly 10-year-old home theater system. Here's what I ended up with:

New items:

TV: Sharp LC-70LE732U 70" LED 120 Hz (replaced Sanyo 51" rear projection)
Receiver: Denon AVR-1912 (replaced Pioneer Elite VSX-47TX)
Blu-Ray: Sharp BD-HP35U (replaced Pioneer BDP-51FD which I hated)
All-region DVD: Pioneer DV-610AV-S (replaced JVC VX-NA77XL)
Sub: Mirage Omni S-8 (Replaced JBL PowerBass BP12)

Kept:

Front: 2 x Mirage OM-7
Center: Mirage OM-C3
Surround: 4 x Sonance .5 Surround

The TV is freaking amazing. Everything is HDMI now, rather than component, and for the first time I can hear my cable channels (well some of them) in 5.1 surround, which is awesome. The one weird thing is that when going through the speaker setup the new receiver told me that the front left and right speakers were out of phase, which means they've been that way for 10 years.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Hello,

I'm looking to get my second home audio system. I just bought a box set 5.1 surround Samsung a few years back.

I'm looking to spend around $800-$1,100, and I would be using it for television shows and movies. I do have a PS3 which could output 7.1

I would need everything.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Are any good soundbars that accept an optical input at $150 or less (preferably closer to $100 than $150)? I'm not an audiophile or anything; I've not had a problem with the audio on any of my tvs until I got a panasonic viera a few months ago. I don't remember seeing a regular analog output on the back (VERY sparse compared to my sharp lcd). There are used/refurb soundbars on ebay for under $100 but I have no experience in buying used audio equipement. I'm not interested in a separate sub either.

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Nov 12, 2011

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Texibus posted:

I'm looking to spend around $800-$1,100, and I would be using it for television shows and movies. I do have a PS3 which could output 7.1

I would need everything.

So roughly $300-400 for the receiver and rest for speakers, with around $50 saved for wires, banana plugs and other things you might need. Do you have any place near you where you can listen to different setups? If you do, start by visiting there and listening to what's out there.

Robolizard! posted:

Are any good soundbars that accept an optical input at $150 or less (preferably closer to $100 than $150)?

Dunno about good, but Amazon has Vizio soundbars that should work for your purposes.

Hob_Gadling fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Nov 13, 2011

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Hob_Gadling posted:

Dunno about good, but Amazon has Vizio soundbars that should work for your purposes.

According to what I've read about that one, it only accepts pcm output via the optical input. The only thing I could find about my tv with regards to that is

quote:

When an ATSC channel is selected, the output from the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT jack will be Dolby Digital. When an NTSC channel is selected, the output will be PCM

Does that mean it won't work with over the air programming?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Robolizard! posted:

Does that mean it won't work with over the air programming?

If you can't force it to PCM, then yes. It won't work. I find it strange that it would only send out DD, though. What's the model of your TV?

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
l32u3
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-VIERA-TC-L32U3-32-Inch-1080p/dp/B004M8SC92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321203978&sr=8-1
https://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/TCL32U3.PDF

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

The most unhelpful support pages ever. You'd better check with Panasonic before committing to any purchase: if that TV really only sends out DD then you need a soundbar that can handle it. Unfortunately I don't know of any that would fit within your budget at suggested pricing. Look out for bargains.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How far up would I have to go price wise?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Robolizard! posted:

How far up would I have to go price wise?

Not necessarily much. This should support ARC over HDMI, so you could forget about optical.

If I had to get one for my mom, I'd get her Sony HT CT550 while it was on sale. If it wasn't, I'd hunt down the cheapest HT CT150 I could find. Both use HDMI so there'd be no need to worry about optical at all.

Manual for the Panasonic soundbar if you want to check how it would work:

http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/SCHTB10.PDF

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LongSack posted:

The one weird thing is that when going through the speaker setup the new receiver told me that the front left and right speakers were out of phase, which means they've been that way for 10 years.

I would double check the wiring, however, the acoustic tests a lot of receivers do often cause a false positive with the phase test. It randomly tells me that one of my surrounds is out of phase even though it's perfectly fine.

YeahDavidLeeRoth
Sep 23, 2008

I'm looking to get a very basic system, my first, and I'm grateful I found this thread. Looking for some help/advice/recommendations on what to get. All I'm looking for is the ability to play some vinyl and my ipod. I need everything but the ipod.

Receiver - Looking at the Onkyo TX-8255B - seems like it has what I want (although I don't need the radio tuner).

Speakers - How about the Polk R150's?. Dumb question - how do these wire into the receiver? :(

Turntable - this I have no idea on. The only thing that I want to avoid is something that looks like I would be playing brostep records on.

Cables - What would I need to buy in terms of cables to use my ipod/turntable/speakers etc.

Thanks for helping a complete idiot out!

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

YeahDavidLeeRoth posted:

I'm looking to get a very basic system, my first, and I'm grateful I found this thread. Looking for some help/advice/recommendations on what to get. All I'm looking for is the ability to play some vinyl and my ipod. I need everything but the ipod.

Start by reading this vinyl OP. Decide first on your turntable and based on that choose your amp setup (separates, integrated tube or solid state amp). Go with speakers that match the rest of your setup. I tend to think that the source is very important when listening to vinyl records: bad turntable can distort the music or in the very worst case damage your records. It's something to keep in mind when buying used equipment.

Hob_Gadling fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Nov 14, 2011

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

jonathan posted:

I would double check the wiring, however, the acoustic tests a lot of receivers do often cause a false positive with the phase test. It randomly tells me that one of my surrounds is out of phase even though it's perfectly fine.

I swapped the silver/copper wires and re-ran the setup and the message went away, but to be quite honest, I didn't notice any difference in the sound.

All-in-all, I'm really happy with this receiver. It supports AirPlay and the HDMI output supports ARC so that when I pull up a video or some music on the TV from one of my PCs using DLNA the sound plays on the surround.

The only nit so far is that Comcast's HD channels are in 1080i and when I play them the TV shows 1080i when I was under the impression that the receiver upconverted everything to 1080p. Haven't had a chance to go thru the manual to see if there's a setting I missed yet since the manual is on CD and I personally find it a lot easier to leaf through a printed manual (but I understand why they do it that way).

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Woot has the VSK 1021K today for $289. I had to pick it up at that price.

All I need is the wires, center channel and sub woofer and I'm set.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AFewBricksShy posted:

Woot has the VSK 1021K today for $289. I had to pick it up at that price.

All I need is the wires, center channel and sub woofer and I'm set.

Funny how London Drugs in Canada is selling the very same receiver "on sale" for $700.

_aaron
Jul 24, 2007
The underscore is silent.

LongSack posted:

The only nit so far is that Comcast's HD channels are in 1080i and when I play them the TV shows 1080i when I was under the impression that the receiver upconverted everything to 1080p.
The 1912 doesn't upconvert. The new Denon line doesn't do video upconversion until you get up to the 2312 model.

See this AVS thread for a good run down of all the new Denon receivers and their capabilities.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can anyone tell me which receivers do calibration for subwoofers ? I'm pretty sure non of the Pioneers do, but I think some of the audyssey calibration receivers might.

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

_aaron posted:

The 1912 doesn't upconvert. The new Denon line doesn't do video upconversion until you get up to the 2312 model.

See this AVS thread for a good run down of all the new Denon receivers and their capabilities.

Ahh I see. It was the analog-to-digital conversion I was thinking about. Originally I was going to keep my older JVC all-region DVD player which was component/digital coax, but in the end decided to go all-HDMI.

Thanks for the info and for that link, very informative.

RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.
Any opinions on the Polk TL3 center channel in combination with some Monitor 70s and a PSW-10? Not a lot of space so 6 in x 6 in is pretty much perfect. I'd love the CS2 but it would just look awful and block the bottom inch of my screen.

Receiver is the Pioneer VSX-1021K.

The price is right but spending another $100 isn't out of the question for the right item.

edit: if i absolutely have to, I could probably go as high as 7 inches and as deep as 9 inches. Sky's the limit with width up to about 4 feet though. But that would get the wifey complaining, so TL3 size really is ideal.

RaoulDuke12 fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Nov 16, 2011

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I need a couple recommendations. I'm trying to setup my budget 5.1 system for my living room. I purchased a Pioneer VSX-1021-K receiver and a set of in ceiling speakers from monoprice that seemed to have favorable reviews. I plan on using my Paradigm Titans for my fronts. I would to go with a Paradigm cc-190 for my front but it's a little too large for the ledge I have to set it on.

The two things I need recommendations on are a somewhat slim center channel and also a sub. I'd like to keep the center around $100-$150 and the sub below $200. Also, I want a smaller sub so it doesn't take up a bunch of space. Suggestions?

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Nov 17, 2011

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Thanks to this thread I picked up this bundle that was recommended on page 1: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pioneer...999165100050018

and I'm planning on picking up this receiver on Black Friday:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pioneer+-+625W+5.1-Channel+A/V+Home+Theater+Receiver/1800045.p?id=1218292462813&skuId=1800045

Are there any specific recommendations for speaker wire? This is my first home audio system, so I really don't know what exactly to look for specs-wise or price-wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Millions posted:

Are there any specific recommendations for speaker wire?

Get speaker wires from monoprice or from the same place you get the receiver if prices are comparable. Copper wire is copper wire, there's no need to pay high prices for them. Banana plugs are optional but make life a lot easier. 10 pair banana plugs are $15, 100ft speaker wire is $25, HDMI cables are $2 apiece.

e: And subwoofer cable! Those are around $5 or so.

Hob_Gadling fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 19, 2011