Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HarryPurvis
Sep 20, 2006
That reminds me of a story...
Hoping I can get some suggestions for a decent home theater setup around $500. My goals are pretty modest:

- 3.0 or 3.1 for optimum music and TV play.
- CD/DVD/Blu-Ray player included in the price range.

Most of what meets that criteria are the bundled home theater systems. Problem there is they are all 5.1. While upgrading to 5.1 would be nice someday, its a bit impractical for me at the moment. I've been putting together combos with the speakers mentioned by Jonathan, but keep ending up going over budget.

If anyone can point me in a good direction or make any recommendations it would be much appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU