Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Q: Why did they kill wrestling :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

I showed roidtech to my sambo coach and he was greatly amused.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

This facebook page is one of my favorite things. Lots of incredible old videos.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

david carmichael posted:

hey, just snowballing here, but maybe fighters should use their arms to block punches. pass that along for me. peace.

I really hope you meant "spitballing"

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

fatherdog posted:

Foreman/Frazier is also notable because, although there are obviously many times in history where an undisputed, undefeated champion gets defeated, there aren't all that many where they get absolutely loving murdered.

That fight is so uncomfortable to watch when you know how hosed up Joe Frazier was later in life.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

George Foreman was really good at giving the greatest fighters of all time horrible brain damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

Genki Sudo was pretty loving good.

There you go.