Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdfS8dDvhI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

jason guida failed to compete on tuf because he refused to cut his hair to make weight.

I just watched that episode the other day. It's pretty spectacular. He keeps calling Keith Kizer 'doc' and telling him he doesn't understand.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

That YOSHIKO lady seems like a real piece of poo poo.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The latter.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

clas·sic
/ˈklasik/
adjective
judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
"a classic novel"
synonyms: definitive, authoritative; More
noun
a work of art of recognized and established value.
"his books have become classics"
synonyms: definitive example, model, epitome, paradigm, exemplar; More
a school subject that involves the study of ancient Greek and Latin literature, philosophy, and history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNJ1RHUnX9s

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Vitamin Boss posted:

arghh, dangit

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Wait, do we only have pro wrestling mods now?

I have good news, and bad news.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

It means Nate Diaz is going to be a dual-weight champion.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Josh Barnett was big, but was never the kind of overwhelming physical presence like a Schilt or Lesnar. He had a good chin, but it never carried him through a fight like Hunt or Nogueira. He was physically pretty strong and took plenty of steroids, but wasn't really exceptional except for the amount of drug tests he failed. Mostly he lived or died on whether he was a better grappler than his opponent, and he had a real focus on learning unusual techniques which took him to some strange places, like when he got obsessed with savate for a while and his only benefit from it was accidentally booting Mighty Mo in the balls French style

This is a good pick, but also leads me to another, maybe; Ben Rothwell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The funniest thing about people proclaiming Ronda as some kind of invincible destroyer is that they immediately decided that she was always terrible and started talking about Holm in the exact same way.