Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

1st AD posted:

I wonder what the scorecards were for the first round of Cyborg/Finney.

I scored it 10-holy god someone stop this fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Here's a question: when did Dan's overhead right become called the BRH around here? I know it stands for Big Right Hand; is that from a Goldberg line or something else?

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Something I heard recently was a scenario where they would tell one guy that it was a work and pay him a little more, but the other guy would have no idea. Like if I were facing Crocop, and I knew it was a work, they would tell me not to hit him too hard, and the first time he threw something hard, I should go down and stay down, so for all he knew, it was real. Any idea how frequently something like that was?