Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
For the boxing oriented fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmE4DHPrrnk

Very good(aside from overused Clint Mansell music) and wide spanning, time wise. I like this particular video because it shows just how brutal old boxing matches could be.

Probably a very good video for beginning fans who want to get names to look up (Every featured fighter is listed with a picture at the end) and check out the more interesting past of the sport compared to it's current, sad state of affairs.

This thread is excellent. I know a bit about MMA and welcome the chance to learn more. I initially wasn't sure how this whole mixed subforum thing would work, but it seems like a good opportunity for both sides to gain some knowledge of the other (WH2K poster.)

We are two people with one common history, and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
May spooning lead to an RNC, and tapping within our time.