Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

This is the combat sports q&a thread. It's for questions about combat sports.
Here's a link to a q&a thread for fake and gay things like naked Cenas and Ziggles: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3180956

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Do what now?

It's just my way of saying that this is the thread for asking why real fights are boring.
The other thread is for asking questions about imaginary things that bore you like Ziggles.
They should sticky the other one too so it's less confusing.

e; hey jake ellenbe, i mean Captain Log, wouldn't it be cool to see the very real death of rudolpho jiggler, who's fully recovered and annoying as ever the following week?
wouldn't that be cool in real life? wait why are you looking at me like that? what's wrong?

Chillanese fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Apr 23, 2017

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

Someone important said they're working on new football helmets that let you get brutally hosed up with almost no brain damage.
Boxing has been working on giving people brain damage ever since they invented gloves.
Football players playing through injuries is probably on par with letting boxers get dropped and keep fighting though.
I think overall boxing fucks up your brain a lot more than football. It's the goal of the sport.

e; if you asked about hockey some people could tell you all about hosed up hockey brains, i'm sure

Chillanese fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jul 26, 2017