Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

JDS plastered Cain on network TV to probably the biggest UFC audience ever. Granted it was one punch, but that one punch was murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

mewse posted:

Negligence can cause accidents but accidents can happen without negligence.

If the argument is seriously "Duke Roufus is negligent because he doesn't keep his gaze straight forward all the time like batman" then maybe we just disagree

Looking away while punching at a man who doesn't have much water in his body to cushion his brain is a bad idea. Did he get concussed? Maybe maybe not. Was it negligent? Yeah, a bit.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Good thing Matt Hughes never had a brain to ruin.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

So rude of that weak rear end kid to die, but at least Pat learned an important lesson!

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Tito's cracked skull is a next level injury excuse.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

1st AD posted:

Rick Story vs Thiago Alves

Be sure to include the requisite clock diagrams.

Also, Mark Hunt is really good at cutting off the cage.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Yuriy posted:

Which is surprising considering how quickly the Yamasakis stand non-Brazilian fighters up from guard

Maybe they are too good at BJJ and Mario is thinking, "Well I would have passed guard and submitted him by now. Nothing must be happening. UP!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Can we just settle this argument by having Ronda beat the poo poo out of Bryan Caraway on Fox?