Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

Foul Fowl posted:

i can't think of a time when someone has hurt their opponent with a broken hand but i'm sure it's happened.

Wasn't that also Rich Franklin? He broke his hand in the middle of beating the fighting soul out of David Loiseau.

"I broke my hand."
"Keep punching, it'll go numb."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakyMetalKid
Nov 23, 2003

Memento posted:

What are some really fuckin' sweet pure grappling matches? ADCC, mundials, gi, no-gi, whatever. Link me some awesome scrambles and ridiculous subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0088BT-DfeI

The rematch between Royler Gracie and Eddie Bravo is the basis of my jiu jitsu life.