Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything

Ghost Head posted:

I have the opposite question to whoever asked about great submission fighters. I find that whenever a fight goes to the ground I have absolutely no idea what the hell is happening, so I was wondering what the best fights are in like, the UFC, that were all about strikes and didn't involve any ground hugging.

You really should try to learn what is going on when there is grappling in a fight. Watching Mayweather in boxing do a right straight counter is a beautiful thing, watching Michael Jordan dunk a basketball is beautiful thing, watching George St.Pierre pass BJ Penn's guard is a beautiful thing.

You are missing out man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU