Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
toby
Dec 4, 2002

Trochanter posted:

Dude where have you been since 2007, you do some quality goddamn work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

toby
Dec 4, 2002

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Lakitouille posted:

Hahaha, nice job. Good choice on the portrait image

toby
Dec 4, 2002

lord funk posted:

hahaha

Quality work.

This thread's bringing out all the classic gif makers.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

^^ It does seem right up your alley.

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

This thread doesn't stop. It is the best thread.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Oh man that's awesome.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Ho ho ho, looks like someone "borrowed" your work here, eh?

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Ragequit posted:

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

The best Zelda game, FYI

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Haha sorry, I didn't mean to start that. Let's all notice how funny this is:

Ragequit posted:

toby
Dec 4, 2002

costre posted:

Who isn't lousy at photoshop? I had no idea how to edit gifs when I created the afro ninja, or the full throttle one. Just start fiddling, and before you know it, four hours later you're done!

This is the only way to get un-lousy at photoshop. Just try to do what you want.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Solvalou posted:

Well, this is certainly a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCJZ3MYqzDE

Fantastic.

ALSO
I think this thread should be goldmined before the end of the weekend. A joke is only good if it isn't completely beaten to death, and as amazing as some of these late entries have been, I suspect we're reaching the Comedy Saturation Point on this. If you're working on something, get it done in the next day or so please!

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Oh god that Scooby Doo thing slayed me.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

WhatEvil posted:

This didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, but here you go anyway.

Hahaha what

I love it.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

spacejew posted:

So I have been following the thread, and it's pretty much all gold, However I came across this. No credit anywhere on the page to the guys who did all the work, and at the top it just says Aurthur: Bob.

I hate poo poo like this. Some lazy gently caress saves a bunch of images you dudes put hard work into and uses them to get ad revenue. And then they make sure there is no way to contact them on the site.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Thanks

toby
Dec 4, 2002

AccountSupervisor posted:

And I made a change to the Portal one I posted pages back

Hahah I love how long it goes on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Hahah "Got Spit x1"

There have been some really amazing gif threads in the past, but they don't happen often. This is one of those rare gems, and it's nice to see some new dudes making quality funny-things.