Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Likes: Katanas, Corea, Entertainment Centre, Couch, Yellow, Bald, Power

idiot race's bald fail admin of the week winner 2013

Yes, I know all Photoshop threads should start with a submission by the OP. However due to reasons I can't comment on at this time I am legally prevented from using any photo manipulation software. However an image has come up that I feel could be made quite funny by those of you who are actually good with Photoshop. Ideally we could get close to the Zidane headbutt thread after WC 2006.

This is El Hadji Diouf. He plays soccer in Scotland for Rangers currently. He's a very unlikable fellow who has spit on children. In his first game for Rangers he was clattered quite hard.

Quite amusing in its own right but then this image appeared

and that's the one I see all the potential in. So have a go at the second image and see what you can do. I'll give the funniest one a free av change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Decrepus posted:

I wonder if they're all probatable now or just bad ones like that one.

Just that one, no worries.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

So since the original images are gone from my post and there's a loving lulz probation on this page I think we've peaked and it's goldmine time. If anyone was working on something post it now, I will goldmine this later tonight

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Hmm 23 new posts, the people have spoken, and the last couple of submissions have been brilliant so carry on for a while longer.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

can someone rehost the original image on imgur so I can edit the OP in case this gets linked more places thanks and good job

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Ha ha what the gently caress. Garbage Day unbanned me. That was pretty funny though. But anyway, yeah, forget about Goatse, someone post more awesome gifs.

Yeah that was my mistake!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

No harm, no foul. Now I just have to wait for Garbage Day to get me the avatar I pmed him back, and I'll be all set.

this one?

if so I got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I had high hopes because I thought the starter image had potential but I never expected the consistent quality that this thread produced. Well done GBS.

*does that slow clap thing from the movies where everyone joins in*