Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

Even off the field he's just a clumsy motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

gently caress the Jets

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

toby posted:

The best Zelda game, FYI

Better than Ocarina? I mean, I've never played Link to the Past, but Ocarina of Time was in my top 5 favorite childhood games.

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

Kuros posted:

No, don't start this argument in this thread. This thread is about El Hadji Diouf and the various delightful ways in which he trips.

Haha, fair enough. Sorry didn't mean to derail, was just wondering. I'll try to make a few more when I get home from work today.

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

I don't think you're in Scotland anymore Hadji.

Edit: fixed the shirt color

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

Thanks! I fixed it so the shirt colors stay consistent.

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

Everdraed posted:

This thread is absurd, and so I want to do something absurd, but I'm a bit worried about logistics / will probably need some help.

Click here for the full 1280x720 image.

Essentially I've started working on a compilation video, which will showcase all the incredible things made in this thread. Right there is the main shot, and I'll probably make a few reaction shots of Hadji with a little PiP of the continuing gifs (most likely set to this music), and of course a close up of the TV where the majority of the gifs will play.

With the large number of great submissions, playing them all out in one room is gonna look stagnant after a little bit. Maybe have it so there are multiple rooms in Hadji's house that the camera follows, and in each room there's a different Hadji watching gifs of himself in various windows, mirrors, picture frames, etc.

There's a good AE tutorial on Video CoPilot on how to seamlessly move through different areas/rooms:
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/submerged/

Everdraed posted:

Also, I want to credit everyone (probably white text underneath the gif in the video or maybe through youtube's comment system), so ideally I should name each gif after the creator... I'm sort of dreading doing that actually, but I guess it can't be helped.
You could just use the YouTube annotation tool, and set it so the names only pop up when the mouse rolls over the specific gifs, so the text doesn't clog up the screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day

Ragequit posted:

Holy moley thank you. I am fairly creative, but don't know helpful things in Photoshop like this. Much easier.

And by doing that I find out my next idea turns out to have over 150 frames. Oh my.

That's probably because your original video is set to 30 frames per second. Use a converter like MPEG Streamclip to convert that bitch down to 12fps and save yourself some time.