Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

Trochanter posted:

Oh my god. I started laughing the moment he got tripped and just about choked when he went flying up. That's fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

toby posted:

This is so goddamn ridiculous, hahaha.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

lord funk posted:

Did you use the exploding ground from that IED video?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

lord funk posted:

Yep.

You did a fantastic job on the coloring, haha.

Although now I want to see it as a floating Patrick Duffy head and he then lazers Diouf while he's rolling on the ground.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

HopWallace posted:

I don't think you're in Scotland anymore Hadji.

Edit: fixed the shirt color

Holy goddamn. If there was ever a reason to allow multiple 5 votes from a single user, this is it.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

Ragequit posted:

Jesus Christ I cannot believe this thread almost closed. gently caress Photoshop Phriday this needs to be Photoshop Phebruary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

Pew pew pew

Lareous posted:

I had that idea as well, might jump on that unless someone beats me to it, I don't mind. The sprites are similar because the same company made both games AND the best game on the NES, Super Dodge Ball.

Diouf getting rocked by one of those bizarre ball-warping power throws would be absolutely fantastic.